The Corrupt-A-Wish Game!

CaT in Rogue

granted but you lose control and kill/destroy all those around through your uncontrolled poweri wish i could control ice and not lose control and have the amount of control only thousands of years of practice could bring heck even if i have to lose those around me i will accept that.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted, you get those ice powers, and you get the experience from thousands of years of practise... because miraculously you survived that long. Your friends and family are long dead, and you gave up on company as a whole.But hey, you can control ice.I wish I were a vampire x3

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

granted sadly due to your current state people around you assume your all glowy and glitter in the sunlight which really annoys you since we all know that is not true. sadly some people had to be sacrificed to get people to understand you don't glitter. but people still ask I wish i knew how the law of physics could be used to my advantage and be used to help me complete certain goals since ice is already under controlthanks taka nuvia for the kinda of awesome granting of my wish

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Granted, the laws of physics now become your ultimate weapon of destruction. but the more you look at it, seeing how everything in the universe works, knowing how quantum entanglement and the likes work, the more you begin to doubt if what you're doing is right.Just imagine how much money you could make from working as a physics teacher at university... but noooo, you use your knowledge for your own advantage...I wish I were immortalized in the age I'm currently in. You know, never growing old... x3(and you're welcome xD)

20210512_strollin_banner.jpg

My art collection topic - updated! (21/09/2021)

granted but you accidently jump into a pit of flesh eating wormsI wish i could find the spear of destinylook it up

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

Granted, you get 1 cent more.I wish people would stop changing their display names. It's annoying.

Edited by Toa of Smooth Jazz

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Granted, however, you never draw again in fear that all the other drawing you make wont be like that one with colori wish that airsoft was a sport played in schools.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

Granted, but it is much worse than the other versions.I wish having an mlp signature, avatar, or banner would get you banned.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET