• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Tahu Wants Cake... A Lot...

Tahu Cake

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Fastcar800

Fastcar800
  • Members
  • Toa

• 150 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:48 PM

Tahu: "Let me have that cake"Guurahk: "You'll have to take it from me"Tahu: "With pleasure :evilgrin:"5 minutes later...Tahu: "BURN STUFF!"Tahu melts the Guurahk and eats the cake

virux4.5-500.jpg

Semi-active As Of 11/20/2013

#2 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,206 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 09:59 PM

Short but sweet. Interesting premise and funny on it's own.

#3 Offline Velox

Velox
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Bibliophilic Littérateur & Senior Staff

• 11,831 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 04 2012 - 10:04 PM

Usually the difference between a comedy and a short story is at the writer's discretion. However, I'm leaving this one up to my discretion and saying it'll need a little over 200 more words. If you want to make this 300 words, you can post it in Comedies, but Short Stories isn't to be used to circumvent the word-count rule over in Comedies. *Velox closes the topic and takes the cake*Topic closed; Velox's belly filled.Posted Image

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

winter.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users