Videogames Music

Toa Cehk

Hey guys, I have to say I love videogame soundtracks, specially when the music is orchestrated. Some examples of my fav ones are Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 OSTs, The Elder Scrolls IV and V OSTs, and some Sonic themes, but also I like other kind of videogame music not necessarily orchestrated, like many Mega Man music, Castlevania music, the Xenoblade Chronicles OST, and a lot of others.So, what videogames music do you like the most?

Edited by Toa Cehk

ñ

Anything from Megaman Battle Network 3 (Especially the Wily Bass Remix), PORTAL 2 (Has a bunch of my favorites), and The Binding of Isaac, Some stuff from Darwinia and the other games in the humble bundles I've bought

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I like all sorts of video game music.Notable favourites include:OkamiThe Legend of Zelda: Twilight PrincessMetroid PrimeFTLAge of Empires IISid Meier's Civilization VI also enjoy listening to remixes of video game music. I can't wait for Twilight Symphony and the new Harmony of a Hunter release.

Edited by Kottsu
misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

...Alright, I'll say it. NieR. Seriously, I would strongly recommend people listen to this if only to try it out. It's what got me into the game in the first place and is one of the finest soundtracks I've ever heard. Particular favourites include Kaine / Escape, City of Commerce, The Dark Colossus Destroys All and Shadowlord. Ashes of Dreams if you want something with human words in it.Right, now that I've got the obvious out of the way, now onto a more informal list of my favourites off the top of my head:-Solatorobo: Red the Hunter-Braid-Yakuza 3-Mass Effect 2-The Assassin's Creed series (Specifically the main theme of AC: R)-The Onimusha franchise (Especially 2)-Ar Tonelico-Bastion

Edited by Sechs - King of Facade

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Here's a list of some of my favorite soundtracks:- The World Ends With You- Blazblue- Megami Tensei Series- The Last Story- Kingdom Hearts- Final Fantasy Series- Mario Series, but I especially like the soundtracks of the Mario & Luigi, Galaxy, and Mario Kart games

My favourite would have to be American McGee's Alice. It sets the dark and eerie atmosphere of the game perfectly and is brilliantly composed. Chris Vrenna is fantastic.The soundtrack to its sequel, Alice: Madness Returns, is also noteworthy, but it's not as good as the original. Mainly because Vrenna only did one track on it.The soundtracks for the Prince of Persia: The Sands Of Time trilogy is also fantastic, particularly Warrior Within. Very nice heavy metal compositions by Stuart Chatwood that fit great with the themes of the game.Other good ones include the Command & Conquer: Red Alert series and the Hitman series.

___

8Sxue4J.jpg

___

___

• 4 months later...

The Tomb Raider music from all the games. I loved to watch my dad play Tomb Raider when I was growing up.

Please don't post in topics that haven't been posted in for 30 or more days in COT.

Revived and closed.