New bad version of antroz

Voxumo

pretty much this is my new adaptation of antroz. in my alternate reality the makuta were revived and most forgot the teridax was the one who killed them a few remembered. antroz was one of the lucky one and he essentially left the brotherhood but not before stealing the destral cycle. now he is a rogue makuta but still has a connection in the brother hood someone who also remembers teridax's betrayal.he also wields 2 gun like weapons one that i mentioned the sonic blaster which uses sound to power it and a unique weapon created by him the riflestaff. he also now has a scope that goes over his mask and directly feeds into the riflestaff and also allows for telescopic vision.1352094622m_DISPLAY.jpggallery on mocpageswielding the sonic blasterwielding the riflestaffholding the riflestaff in it's rifle formand some unlucky toa in his sights

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I see a Piraka modification with a large weapon attached and little else. Given that you seem to have acknowledged that the MOC isn't the greatest, it makes me wonder why it was posted. If the focus was the weapon, which is really the only creative part, that could probably have been posted on its own without a loss.~B~

Edited by Ballom