• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Halloween MOC: Spider

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Zorglorfian

Zorglorfian
  • Members
  • Makuta Conquered!

• 29-January 05
  • 561 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 05:05 PM

Not a request, but one of my faves, especially the body build...I built this last Halloween and I'm showing it to you a year or so later:http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=494515Please comment / criticize / say it's cool / whatever below!Thanks!
Credit to Moist! from the Spectral Avohkii Enterprises for the super sig!

^The Chronicles of Chandu: ElementElites, Ivu, Equinox. An epic written by cylex7^
"I applaud your valiant ways in the face of futility." - Makuta Kazyx, CoC

Chapter 6 of CoC ElementElites is up!!! Please review!

#2 Offline Dralcax

Dralcax
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 05-September 10
  • 2,226 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2012 - 03:51 PM

Nice! I especially like the eye design, very creative. However, I think it would have been a better choice to seperate the body into two distinct sections, the cephalathorax and the abdomen, to look more realistic. Also, I'm not too sure about the silver feet. But this is definitely one of your better MOCs. Keep up the great work!

eW9kyVR.png

#3 Offline Hiccup_62

Hiccup_62
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 03-November 12
  • 12 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 03:59 AM

if you put barraki eyes were the blades were it would be AWESOME but how it is now its good but not great.

#4 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,054 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 08:22 AM

Pretty neat. Always interesting to see what someone can do with the HF 2.0 system and a dose of creativity.

if you put barraki eyes were the blades were it would be AWESOME

I think those are supposed to be mandibles and the yellow spikes are the eyes... but that would look cool (assuming that, in that design, the yellow spikes were removed).

15808388115_8c1c60dd46_m.jpg

#5 Offline Phovos

Phovos
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 07-September 07
  • 4,270 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 09 2012 - 05:58 AM

I like it, but I think those legs are a bit too long...

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users