Blue LEGO running shoe

Nukaya

Another LEGO running shoe! This one is being donated to Creations for Charity 2012, where, once it is posted, you can purchase it and help underprivileged children get LEGO sets.I used orange and blue this time because yay, obnoxious colour pairings! Compared to my first shoe, I think this is vastly improved.8159130286_8f23841efe_c.jpg

This is a great improvement on your first shoe. I'm especially fond of the orange-and-white stripe on the side, which I think adds a lot of character.The only improvement suggestion I could make might be to add some cheese slopes and tiles to some sections, just to vary the texture a bit. Overall, though, great job!

tumblr_ng1pw4xLEM1tryxewo1_1280.jpg

This is a great improvement on your first shoe. I'm especially fond of the orange-and-white stripe on the side, which I think adds a lot of character.The only improvement suggestion I could make might be to add some cheese slopes and tiles to some sections, just to vary the texture a bit. Overall, though, great job!
I prefer to build in a brick up (is that even a thing? DeeVee says it's a thing) style for sculpture, like how they do the sculptures at places like LEGOLand. I would say it's easier, but it's not. It's still a pain in the butt.Or the foot if you step on them. Or the hand when you are trying to pry them apart but you can't because I swear they fuze themselves together.