• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

Blue LEGO running shoe

shoe run running

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 31-October 03
  • 1,490 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 05:33 PM

Another LEGO running shoe! This one is being donated to Creations for Charity 2012, where, once it is posted, you can purchase it and help underprivileged children get LEGO sets.I used orange and blue this time because yay, obnoxious colour pairings! Compared to my first shoe, I think this is vastly improved.Posted Image

Mishaps & Bubblewrap ~ BZPStuck ~ My MOCs ~ LEGO con photos

Posted Image

--> Newest MOCs: Boston Marathon & Easter Bunny <--

Posted Image "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY!!!"-Unikitty Posted Image

#2 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Emerging Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,067 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 05:45 PM

Cool! I dunno, I like both of them. This one looks more like average shoes do, IMO, whereas the first looks like specialized running flats.

15808388115_8c1c60dd46_m.jpg

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 04-September 06
  • 11,316 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 09:10 PM

This is a great improvement on your first shoe. I'm especially fond of the orange-and-white stripe on the side, which I think adds a lot of character.The only improvement suggestion I could make might be to add some cheese slopes and tiles to some sections, just to vary the texture a bit. Overall, though, great job!

Posted Image

#4 Offline Nukaya

Nukaya
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Blog Assistants
  • Senior Ball Pit Overlord

• 31-October 03
  • 1,490 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 05 2012 - 10:35 PM

This is a great improvement on your first shoe. I'm especially fond of the orange-and-white stripe on the side, which I think adds a lot of character.The only improvement suggestion I could make might be to add some cheese slopes and tiles to some sections, just to vary the texture a bit. Overall, though, great job!

I prefer to build in a brick up (is that even a thing? DeeVee says it's a thing) style for sculpture, like how they do the sculptures at places like LEGOLand. I would say it's easier, but it's not. It's still a pain in the butt.Or the foot if you step on them. Or the hand when you are trying to pry them apart but you can't because I swear they fuze themselves together.

Mishaps & Bubblewrap ~ BZPStuck ~ My MOCs ~ LEGO con photos

Posted Image

--> Newest MOCs: Boston Marathon & Easter Bunny <--

Posted Image "YOU NEED TO BE MORE FRIENDLY!!!"-Unikitty Posted Image

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users