Huge Bionicle collection sale

Joller

Hello and welcome! >>>BACK!!!V2.0! Yup, finally got around to re-posting my topic after the major forum downtime. So, here we go again! :DV2.01 V2.02! Re-posted.Once upon a time I was a very dedicated Bionicle collector, and a Lego master builder extraordinaire (or at least I like to think so tongue.gif ) and over the years I purchased a great deal of Lego until I had a very near complete Bionicle collection. While I wish I could hang on to them, if only for memories sake, my interests are rapidly changing and my room could use some things cleared out of it. As you can probably guess by my long list of owned sets, these take up a good portion of my room and closet and some extra spending money would be very useful to me right now. And so I am finally moving on and selling this gigantic collection of mine. And what better place to do it then our lovely BZP forums! laugh.gifALL sets are in top condition (with two exceptions explained IN DETAIL below the set list) and ALL come with the original instructions and canister (if they came with one). I have gone through each and every set and checked that they are complete and in good condition. EDIT: After digging out and locating all my old canisters, and I have discovered that they did not survive the years as well as the sets did. The canisters themselves are still in fine working order, but many of the stickers are peeling slightly. This seems most major in the Toa Hordika and the Piraka. If you'd like I can tell you the condition of all the canisters you are purchasing. Now, for the most part, I am only interested in cash. I do not wish to trade for other Bionicles or LEGO Bricks, because that would defeat the purpose of selling this entire collection. The only thing other then cash I am interested in is anything bass or electric guitar related, or other band things (E.g. Drum stuff, microphones, cables etc). To put it all in a list… I WANT:Money/Cash/More Money! USD ONLY PLEASE! Band related stuff (E.g. Bass, electric guitar, or drum stuff, microphones, cables, etc)Table of Contents-Introduction--Table of Contents---Collection Pictures----List of Sets-----Extra Stuff------Non Storyline Sets-------A Notice About Collectibles--------Damaged Sets---------Successful Trades----------Guidelines/Rules/Other StuffNow, onto my collection.But first, here are some pictures. As my collection is so large, I couldn’t fit them all in one phototongue.gifhttp://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0967.jpg"]Canister Set Group Shot 1[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0963.jpg"]Canister Set Group Shot 2[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0962.jpg"]Canister Set Group Shot 3[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0958.jpg"]Titans[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0968.jpg"]Small Fries[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0960.jpg"]Battle Vehicles[/url]And here is the almighty list!ALSO!! Prices are not set! I need these guys gone so if you wish to make a slightly lower offer, I may take it. I may be more likely to take it if you are purchasing multiple itemswink.gifLEGAND: Black=For Sale_Green=SOLD_Red=On hold/Trade in progress Turaga $3 Each8540 Vakama8541 Matau8543 Nokama8544 NujuToa (later designated "Toa Mata") $8 Each8531 Pohatu8532 Onua8533 Gali8534 Tahu8535 Lewa8536 Kopaka (see "Damaged sets" below!) $5Bohrok Va $2 Each8552 Lehvak Va8553 Pahrak VaBohrok $6 Each8562 Gahlok8563 Tahnok 8560 Pahrak8561 Nuhvok8564 Lehvak8565 KohrakToa Nuva $8 Each8566 Onua Nuva8567 Lewa Nuva8568 Pohatu Nuva8570 Gali Nuva8571 Kopaka Nuva(Kopaka Nuva has no instructions and no canister. Ever so sorry for this)This set is $4.8572 Tahu Nuva(I have TWO of these) BOTH SOLD!The second set has a canister but no instructions $5 for this set.Bohrok-Kal $5 Each8573 Nuhvok-Kal8575 Kohrak-Kal8574 Tahnok-Kal8576 Lehvak-Kal8577 Pahrak-Kal8578 Gahlok-KalMata Nui Matoran $2 Each8582 Matoro8583 Hahli8584 Hewkii8586 Macku8585 HafuRahkshi $6 Each8588 Kurahk8587 Panrahk8589 Lerahk8590 Guurahk8591 Vorahk8592 Turahk2003 Titans8593 Makuta $158594 Jaller and Gukko $158595 Takua and Pewku $158596 Takanuva $25Metru Nui Matoran $2 Each8607 Nuhrii8608 Vhisola8609 Tehutti8610 Ahkmou8611 Orkahm8612 EhryeToa Metru $6 Each8601 Toa Vakama8602 Toa Nokama8603 Toa Whenua8604 Toa Onewa8605 Toa Matau8606 Toa NujuVahki $5 Each8614 Nuurakh8615 Bordakh (I have TWO of these)8616 Vorzakh8617 Zadakh8618 Rorzakh8619 Keerakh2004 Titans8621 Turaga Dume and Nivawk $158622 Nidhiki $158623 Krekka $158811 Toa Lhikan and Kikanalo (I have TWO of these) $25 Each. BOTH SOLDRahaga $2 Each4868 Gaaki4869 Pouks4870 Kualus4877 Norik4878 Bomonga4879 Iruini Toa Hordika $6 Each8736 Toa Hordika Vakama8737 Toa Hordika Nokama8738 Toa Hordika Whenua8739 Toa Hordika Onewa8740 Toa Hordika Matau8741 Toa Hordika NujuVisorak $6 Each8742 Vohtarak8743 Boggarak8744 Oohnorak8745 Roporak8746 Keelerak8747 SuukorakSpecial8762 Toa Iruini $82005 Titans8755 Keetongu $158756 Sidorak $158761 Roodaka $15Voya Nui Matoran $2 Each8721 Velika8722 Kazi8723 Piruk8724 Garan8725 Balta8726 DaluPiraka $7 Each8900 Reidak8901 Hakann8902 Vezok8903 Zaktan8904 Avak8905 ThokToa Inika $8 Each8727 Toa Jaller8728 Toa Hahli8729 Toa Nuparu8730 Toa Hewkii8731 Toa Kongu8732 Toa Matoro2006 Titans $708733 Axonn $158734 Brutaka $158764 Vezon & Fenrakk $25Mahri Nui Matoran and Hydruka $2 Each8929 Defilak8930 DekarBarraki $7 Each8916 Takadox8917 Kalmah8918 Carapar8919 Mantax8921 PridakToa Mahri $6 Each8910 Toa Mahri Kongu8911 Toa Mahri Jaller8912 Toa Mahri Hewkii8913 Toa Mahri Nuparu8914 Toa Mahri Hahli8915 Toa Mahri Matoro2007 Titans8922 Gadunka (I have TWO of these) $12 Each 8923 Hydraxon $158924 Maxilos & Spinax $258939 Lesovikk $10 (See "Damaged Sets" below!)Light and Shadow Matoran $4 Each8944 Tanma8945 Solek8946 Photok8947 Radiak8948 Gavla8949 KiropPhantoka $8 Each8685 Toa Kopaka8686 Toa Lewa8687 Toa Pohatu8691 Antroz8692 Vamprah8693 Chirox2008 Titans / Warriors8697 Toa Ignika $10 (see "Damaged Sets" below!)8952 Mutran and Vican $158953 Makuta Icarax $15Mistika $10 Each8688 Toa Gali8689 Toa Tahu8690 Toa Onua8694 Krika8696 BitilSummer 2008 Titans8699 Takanuva $252008 Battle Vehicles8941 Rockoh T3 $308942-1 Jetrax T6 $408943 Axalara T9 $55Agori $5 Each8972 Atakus8973 Raanu8974 Tarduk8975 Berix8976 Metus Glatorian $10 Each8979 Malum8978 Skrall8980 Gresh8981 Tarix8982 Strakk8983 VoroxExtra Stoof!Please do not ask to buy individual books or comic issues! The exception is the guide books. The reason I am selling them in groups is that in case I decide NOT to sell them(or they simply do not sell) I will still have a complete storyline that I can read should I wish. Books:All four Bionicle Chronicles AND The Mask of Life(Book) ALL for $15All ten Bionicle Adventures PLUS the Adventures Sampler ALL for $35All eleven Bionicle Legends ALL for $35 SOLDGuides books $5 EachBionicle: Metru Nui City GuideBionicle: Rahi BeastsBionicle EncyclopediaBionicle: Dark HuntersBionicle WorldBionicle Encyclopedia Second EditionComics:EVERY ISSUE Exept Glatorian #3 ALL for $40I have an extra of #25 #26 and Ignition #1 and #5 and I will add these to the comic collection UNLESS you make an offer on any of these four individual issues.Movies $10 EachBionicle: Mask of Light DVDBionicle: Legends of Metru Nui DVDBionicle: Web of Shadows DVDNon-storyline sets#1 SOLD!!I have a container that used to be a Toys-R-Us promotional item the 8713 Lego Bionicle Building Collection. However over some time it has lost it's label and aquired a few more parts from spair pieces from my sets, and also a few sets that I recieved from friends that I took apart and put in there. With the pieces that came with the set you could probably build a half dozen Vaki and a half dozen Rakshi!I will sell this for $20. Also please note that it is quite large and shipping could cost a little more then other items.#2 I also have a Jala Mctoran, with no disk. You can make an offer on it, I don't really know how much to sell it for.A notice about collectiblesI have many collectibles including Masks, Krana, Disks, Krana-Kal, Nuva Masks, Krata, and Rhotuka Spinners. My plan with these is to randomly slip them into sets that they relate to smile.gif So don't be surprised if your Toa comes with an extra mask, or your Visorak has a few extra Spinners.However, I do understand that many people are looking for specific collectibles to complete their collection. So if you are looking for something specific, please ask and I will let you know if I have it. smile.gifEdit I have decided to list my rare collectables.Three(3) gold Vahi (Mask of Time) $13 each ONE SOLD!Three(3) Disks of Time $3A sparkly clear Avohkii $3One(1) Shadow Kraata (Power level 4)$7A Copper Noble Huna $7http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0995.jpg"]Here is a picture[/url]Damaged setsThree of my sets are ever so slightly damaged. Not in any way that they cannot be built, but I have lowered the price of both sets to compensate for this.The first is Lesovikk. The problem is that two of his arm/leg joints have cracked slightly at the socket. I have a few pictures below, hopefully you can see the problem. You can still get his arms together, even if it does look like it's going to break.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0975.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0974.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]The same problem occurred with Toa Ignika, this time it happened three times, once to one socket, and twice to another. Again, I have included pictures and again, it doesn’t really do anything besides give you a scare when connecting his arms together.http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0980.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn0982.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]A rather unfortunate accident involving Kopaka (Toa Mata) occurred very recently. In a turn of events that I don't fully understand, his sword was snapped into two clean pieces. Lucky superglue works extremely well on Lego pieces, and the sword is repaired. The small crack in the blade can only be noticed upon close examination. However, like the other sets, price has been knocked down because of this.SOLD!http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn1007.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/thaddeusl1/BionicleSets/dscn1008.jpg"]PICTURE[/url]Successful Trades (Out of date. Old trades(from before the forum downtime) shown in This color)TaysterRed141MetriodHunterckmctritoaSkullKidCrunchbiteNuvaCHiKOElectric TurahkTAK The Voyager ClickGUIDELINES/RULES/OTHER STUFF#1 Unless you are a trusted trader, I require that you pay first. Once I have received payment, I will ship your order.#2 I require that you pay for any shipping costs that may apply. Also, while I can ship out of the USA, the shipping cost is so much that I would not recommend that anyone do this.#3 I live in the USA and therefore will only accept USD as payment. My preferred method of payment is Paypal, however I will accept cash or check sent by mail (Send at your own risk!).#4 If you would like, I can hold an item for you for ONE WEEK, after which I will sell it to the next offer.#5 I am not responsible for any items that become damaged during shipment. So far I have not encountered any problems, and I do my best to pack things in a way were they will be safe during travel.If you have ANY questions what so ever, would like to see pictures of individual sets, or would like to offer a slightly lower price for a set, please send me a PM and I will be more than happy to help! *Says like Vakama in MoL*Let the tournament begin!

Edited by Joller

star_wars_banner.png

Credit to Razor and -VC- for use of his Star Wars kit

Need a set or two or more? I'm selling my entire Bionicle collection, and selling it for cheap! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7521

Just out of curiosity, do you have a Kanoka with the code 416 on it?- :t: :l: :h:
I do not have that specific disk, sorry :
I may be interested in a couple of sets, but I've got a couple questions:First, what instructions do you have for the sets, if any?Second, regardless of the first question, would you be willing to break down the sets completely?Thanks. :)
Unless listed otherwise next to the name of the set, all of my sets have their original instructions with them. And all are already broken down and taken apart completely, so you get all the fun of building your sets for the first time! That was always one of my favorite parts of buying a new set... :)
I'll think about the Toa Nokama set.Always had that on my list.
Sure thing! Just let me know if you decide for certain.
Wish my mom would let me buy BIONICLEOtherwise I would give everything for Lesovikk Tahu olda and Toa ingika
I'm sorry she doesn't! How could you be denied Bionicle? :o
I would like to buy your Toa Iruini, how much for shipping?
Shipping cost depends mostly on where you live. If you could PM me your zip code, I should be able to give you a very close estimate!

star_wars_banner.png

Need a set or two or more? I'm selling my entire Bionicle collection, and selling it for cheap! http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7521

Hi, I notice you've stated international shipping would likely be expensive, but I am curious, how much do you think it would cost to send Icarax and 2008 Takanuva to Western Australia, without their boxes? I'm quite interested in the two sets, and am used to buying things internationally, so unless the shipping is extremely steep I'd almost certainly buy them.

I would like Toa Iruini, Velika, and vohtarahk, rohkoh t3, and the avohkii.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Hi, I notice you've stated international shipping would likely be expensive, but I am curious, how much do you think it would cost to send Icarax and 2008 Takanuva to Western Australia, without their boxes? I'm quite interested in the two sets, and am used to buying things internationally, so unless the shipping is extremely steep I'd almost certainly buy them.
Well to be honest, I don't know a lot about international shipping. If you are somewhat familiar with it, you can probably just base it off of what you have payed in the past. Which is what? I am curious now and would find it very helpful to know for the future! :)
I would like Toa Iruini, Velika, and vohtarahk, rohkoh t3, and the avohkii.
Alright, allow me to send you a PM so we can solidify the details!
Forget Nokama. I need Kazi and Dalu.$4 dollars plus shipping I believe?
Yup! I shall PM you as well. Edited by Joller

star_wars_banner.png

EDIT: My sincerest apologies, but someone just cancelled an order with the two sets I was after here with a seller I already have a pending order with, so I'm going to get them from him as it will be significantly cheaper that way. Again, I'm very, very sorry to have caused you any inconvenience. Hopefully the following shipping explanation will make up for it a little:International shipping from the US *usually* isn't too expensive (at least not compared to Australia's international shipping which is pretty horrendous) depending on the method used. Usually non-huge items can be shipped under $30 either using Flat Rate options (which I'd think, from experience, would be the way to go here) or First Class (and sometimes even Priority Mail), though for First Class you should always make sure the package is insured IMO as I've had far too many of those get lost on their way to me in the past.If you have a decent scale most of the preparation can even be done online/on the computer, IIRC the USPS also provide free packaging for flat rate methods (and perhaps more) from their website, haha. I think they also have guides and stuff on their site you could look over, too.Overall, though, rates seem to vary strangely and I don't have much insight into why as that is usually on the sender's side of things and I generally don't ask. But, I would not expect it to be more than $30 for this kind of order, and I'd guess perhaps around half that ($15), but as I said, it's not always easy to say!The USPS has a shipping calculator on their site though, which requires the weight and size of the package generally, and I can PM you any information you'd need in terms of my address or post code if you want. If you know the dimensions and it fits into a flat rate box then it's pretty easy.Either way, it isn't overly complicated as far as I'm aware (though I tend to make things sound more complicated than they are when trying to explain, haha).

Edited by th!nk

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, looks like this won't be a revival, but I was thinking about purchasing the following items:

1. Lesovikk (I don't care about the sockets, I have a billion of those as well :P) $10

2. Kohrak (This does include canister, right?) $6

3. Panrahk $6

4. Garan $2

Which would total to $24.

By the way, do you have anything from this topic that I could acquire, although I'm not asking you to break up sets?

Edited by Click

Okay, looks like this won't be a revival, but I was thinking about purchasing the following items:

1. Lesovikk (I don't care about the sockets, I have a billion of those as well :P) $10

2. Kohrak (This does include canister, right?) $6

3. Panrahk $6

4. Garan $2

Which would total to $24.

By the way, do you have anything from this topic that I could acquire, although I'm not asking you to break up sets?

Alright! Sounds good! Let me PM you to get the details.

star_wars_banner.png

• 1 year later...

8594 Jaller and Gukko,$15,8595 Takua and Pewku $15,8596 Takanuva $25, 8571 Kopaka,

8540, Vakama8541, Matau8543, Nokama, 8544 Nuju,8582 Matoro,8583 Hahli,8584 Hewkii,8586 Macku,8585 Hafu,

8566 Onua Nuva,8567 Lewa Nuva,8568 Pohatu Nuva.8588 Kurahk,8587 Panrahk,8589 Lerahk,8590 Guurahk,8591 Vorahk,8592 turahk.

Do you have these left?

8594 Jaller and Gukko,$15,8595 Takua and Pewku $15,8596 Takanuva $25, 8571 Kopaka,

8540, Vakama8541, Matau8543, Nokama, 8544 Nuju,8582 Matoro,8583 Hahli,8584 Hewkii,8586 Macku,8585 Hafu,

8566 Onua Nuva,8567 Lewa Nuva,8568 Pohatu Nuva.8588 Kurahk,8587 Panrahk,8589 Lerahk,8590 Guurahk,8591 Vorahk,8592 turahk.

Do you have these left?

Dude, This thread is two years old, and The OP has been inactive for a year. I can almost guarantee that the admins will close this now, due to revival from the guy before you. Also, PM me about those sets you want, I have some of them.

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/