Control_Vee

I know Soran is crying because the shadow is so bad, but I tried the best I could (kinda not really). I decided to play on the fact that there is always so much blood in my comics. And that even I died in the first season.img1264.jpg
And tears were shed on this day. *insert very long paragraph on how important shadows are and how to make them here.*~Soran
soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

UCS Vote 1Alright Bz Power peoples. The UCS has voted on a few issues involving the group. Overall, the majority has ruled that the UCS remain closed so that we are not accepting new members. That's how we are going to stay for the time being. Along with that, we have decided to include two new characters as cameos in our UCS comics, whether it be AoD or other UCS related adventures. These characters areLoganto The Zytrix (Zyke)Thanks for voting.

sig2_0.png

Okay, the timeline's going to have some massive changes on the way. I haven't started because pretty much everything in the timeline has to be rethought. It's a bit discouraging given the hours I put into the original one, but due to all sorts of strange complications, I have to rewrite it, remake the timeline sheet, and try to explain everything again without sparking more arguments and issues within it.

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't tell you how much I like it now. Everything is perfectly organized. The timeline looks great and the FAQ is awesome too. Also, I like the idea of the observers deal. It's an overall improvement of anything I thought up and what was there before. Thanks for the work you did on it and the time you took to put it together.Also, one more thing, you can add my observer as Terren(Terra Nuva) as Terren is me while Terra Nuva is the character.

sig2_0.png

This is easier to comprehend without exerting any bit of brain power, I like it.Also, at my universe, what does DR, AOD, and TS represent? I know that AOD is Age of Destiny, but for some reason I cant remember or think of what the other two are.
Death's Reaper, Age of Destiny, and The Show.
I can't tell you how much I like it now. Everything is perfectly organized. The timeline looks great and the FAQ is awesome too.Also, I like the idea of the observers deal. It's an overall improvement of anything I thought up and what was there before. Thanks for the work you did on it and the time you took to put it together.Also, one more thing, you can add my observer as Terren(Terra Nuva) as Terren is me while Terra Nuva is the character.
Sure. The names on the timelines simply represent which timeline "belongs" to which member. Perhaps I should include a list of every member's "main character".
Now that makes way more sense. So various series that we don't consider our 'main' are splinter timelines that never reach the convergence point, right?Sounds good to me.
Indeed. I was simply going based on a person's primary topic.

Sisen said:

So, I'm in a bit of a predicament...

Acronyms anonymous is fun and all, but frankly, practically none of you have razor forms, so I'll be turning it into a sub topic you could say, seeing that it will have a weekly humour based comic, with no plot or storyline what-so-ever for when I'm not feeling the creative juices flowing etc. I'd like to replace it with something featuring everyone from the UCS, more plot story based (I'm thinking something detectivy, like Holmes, or dare I even say it, CSI. Just somethign mystery and crime based, since i love a good mystery). Anyway, if anyone has any ideas or things pertaining to such, let me know.

I've decided to call it Pursuit, effectively changing my original plans for it. I'll also start a new topic for it, probably using Chimoru R. Frankly, I don't get anywhere near enough comments on Aa between updates, so I'll just let the topic stir for a bit.

So again, if you have any ideas or think I should use something other than Chimoru (for some Artaka forsaken reason) let me know.

<There was a post from Zyg here, but it's hard to tell with how quoting looks now, so this is here instead>

I'll be keeping the timeline the same for now until the decision is complete and official, I.E. once it's all set and done, in case of any possibilities of reconsidering, just as a safe backup. If the plan is gone through with, I'll tweak the timeline for your changes.

Also, I've just been too busy to set up Ler for Razor. If I had a sheet of him Razor handy, I'd send you one.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

• 3 weeks later...

A notice to UCS Members:

Please create sprites for your timeline's Observer, and if you don't have one, make one, and upload them to the UCS majhost/brickshelf, or send them to me so I can. This way we can use them for comics related to Observers.

Your comic's character cannot be an Observer. In order to make the timeline work correctly, these Observers are required, so please make one if you don't have one.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

I never made an Observer.

-----

Regardless. Please make one. It will make things a lot easier for all of us in UCS crossovers.

The Observers' appearance should not be your own character, but instead a representation of yourself outside of themes (For instance, your Prime color theme). Just some colors in a scheme you like, and a unique mask if you'd like, for example, like Vee's.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

So a different name, color, and mask? Along with more of a self-insert personality?

-----

It's basically a self-insert that is handled very carefully. For instance, Vee is my observer, Zyglak is... well, Zyglak's, since his in-timeline character is Ro/Rahsilon/whoever at this point.

Sisen said:

I'd like to make a recommendation.

When making the Observer, at least make it in Chimoru R. I recommend making it in other kits for other series that might use other kits (such as rzmik, razor, rayg, etc).

Also I'm creating mine at the moment.

~Soran

soran_banner_1_by_soarinskies-d9ibpyf.pngsoran_banner_2_by_soarinskies-d9ibq3p.pngsoran_banner_3_by_soarinskies-d9ibq87.pngsoran_banner_4_by_soarinskies-d9ibqcq.png

I'd like to make a recommendation.

When making the Observer, at least make it in Chimoru R. I recommend making it in other kits for other series that might use other kits (such as rzmik, razor, rayg, etc).

Also I'm creating mine at the moment.

~Soran

-----

Agreed.

Perhaps that everyone at least makes a Chimoru R one, and if they don't feel like making the other kits right away, make them if you are requested to do so.

Sisen said:

Sounds good to me. And with that, I give you...

Previncus!

...He looks startlingly like a certain protagonist of a certain immensely popular sci-fi game series.

I'd like to ask that you try again, and keep it from being quite so completely based on things like that. At least some more variety in his colors.

For instance, Soran's observer has an extremely similar color scheme to Soran, but he looks different enough so it passes.

Also, out of curiosity, I'd like to ask why it seems like your characters are often heavily based off of popular movie/game characters?

Sisen said:

Sounds good to me. And with that, I give you...

Previncus!

...He looks startlingly like a certain protagonist of a certain immensely popular sci-fi game series.

I'd like to ask that you try again, and keep it from being quite so completely based on things like that. At least some more variety in his colors.

For instance, Soran's observer has an extremely similar color scheme to Soran, but he looks different enough so it passes.

Also, out of curiosity, I'd like to ask why it seems like your characters are often heavily based off of popular movie/game characters?

-----

Yeah... I'm not the best at color schemes... I'll be honest that I didn't even notice that Previncus looked like that certain character. I guess I'm slow when it comes to those fancy video game nintendo 64's machines. It looks like I'm not as hip as I thought I was...

~Soran

Edited by Soran

Yeah... I'm not the best at color schemes... I'll be honest that I didn't even notice that Previncus looked like that certain character. I guess I'm slow when it comes to those fancy video game nintendo 64's machines. It looks like I'm not as hip as I thought I was...

Oh right, also heres my Observer's sprite sheet for others.

linkgoeshere

~Soran

You can remove that link if you'd like. I'll be uploading our sheets to the official Majhost/brickshelf once I have them.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Well, his personality wasn't going to be based on that sci-fi protagonist. But I share Soran's ineptitude at color schemes, so I toss in things I think look cool.

If you really need me to, I'll change it, but I'd rather keep it, if you'll have it.

Well, you can stick with your R/W/B color scheme, but having a head that looks like that coupled with the fact that he is completely green like that isn't going to pass for aforediscussed reasons. You can keep the helmet, but I'd like to request that you at the very least change the color scheme.

Sisen said: