Control_Vee

The blue one works very well, nice job. I think that's the one we should use. Also: Each observer has their own personal dimension they usually stay in when watching over their timelines. Describe Previncus' dimension please, as well as his personality / his attuned powers.

For instance, Vee's dimension can be seen in my avatar/sig/etc, and his power affinities are Time and Light.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

• 2 weeks later...

I will give you my color scheme when I get my new computer. I lost everything again.

Also, Big Announcement!!!!If you have not participated in this topic conversation and discussion, you are going to be removed from the group!!!!

yeah, it's harsh, but I don't want any freeloaders if you know what I mean. I understand if you have had a busy schedule, but if you aren't even bothering to contribute, you will be removed. This is your final warning.

Edited by Terren

sig2_0.png

Sorry I haven't made an observer yet but isn't Haley a member of the UCS? because in her profile she has the Orange Olmak.

2020 STATUS UPDATE:

If you've come across any of my topics such, as my comic series which are now lost, I just want to say is I have since DISOWNED them as of 2020. Looking back at them I'm no longer proud of what I've made here on BZPower.

Okay, sorry for not appearing much lately. Family ambushes and holidays.

...Family ambushes?

Fambushes. Sure.

Anyways, I'll see what I can do to get back up to date on this.

@Terren: Your observer is already set to Terren. Unless you are reffering to the [Terren/Terra Nuva] thing, which is put there in case outsiders get confused. Don't worry about it.

Edited by Leraku

Sisen said:

Let's focus on Snail! Snail is the bombdiggity.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...