ADIDAS stands for "All Day I Dream About Sports."

However, Korn had a different meaning (I can't say it here!)Former World Heavyweight Champion (as of yesterday) Daniel Bryan (real name Bryan Danielson, no lie) went to the same High School as Kurt Cobain.

Led Zeppelin?

Yes. :P

I think all organic matter is minutely radioactive.

Last time I checked... it was.
DUN DUN DUN!Eh, I don't think I have a fact.Lemme see...Oh, here's one:The kid's video game character Banjo Kazooie (or Katooie? XP) was originally going to be a video game called "Project Dream".And I think Conker's Bad Fur Day is the ONLY Cartoon game (and by that, I mean the graphics look like those for kids back in the N64 days) that is rated M for the N64. Or anything else.

Led Zeppelin?

Richard Dawkins coined the term "meme".In 1976.

And when he first used the word, it didn't just mean "funny stuff I'm repeating that I heard on the Internet." It was actually an analogy to the gene (referring to the transfer of cultural information). Which means, that's right, "meme" is pronounced "meem"--not "mem" nor "maymay."~ BioGio

"You're a scientist? The proposal you make violates parsimony; it introduces extra unknowns without proof for them. One might as well say unicorns power it."

Richard Dawkins coined the term "meme".In 1976.

And when he first used the word, it didn't just mean "funny stuff I'm repeating that I heard on the Internet." It was actually an analogy to the gene (referring to the transfer of cultural information). Which means, that's right, "meme" is pronounced "meem"--not "mem" nor "maymay."~ BioGio
I knew that; too bad that most people on the Internet are unaware of it. However, I've never even heard the word said the last way. That one's just terrible. XDBut yeah, all of the people I know IRL say it "meem", so yay us?~B~

Chuck Norris was originally supposed to play Red Foreman in That 70s Show.Take Me Home Country Roads was originally written to be sold to Johnny Cash, but John Denver heard the song and decided that he wanted to have it. Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!

lol i not know how to astronaut

Radium was originally used in quack medicine. Turns out, Radium replaces Calcium in bones, which isn't all that great.Neil de Grasse Tyson was contacted by James Cameron for work on the sky in the 10th anniversary edition of Titanic, after he complained for a while about how the sky in the movie was incorrect. This is according to an account told by him, so I assume it is correct.Eastern Air Lines Flight 401 crashed into the Florida Everglades due to crew error. The crew noticed that a light bulb indicating the status of the landing gear was burnt out, and put the plane in a circular holding pattern above the swamps while they went to check and see if the landing gear actually was down. Someone accidentally bumped the controls, causing autopilot to disengage and the plane to slowly circle its way into the swamp.The 2008 Chatsworth Train Collision in Chatsworth, CA, happened because the engineer was texting while driving.Aeroflot Flight 593 crashed because the pilot brought his 16-year-old kid into the cockpit, who then accidentally bumped the controls enough to disengage autopilot.Pure gold is non-toxic, but Gold Chloride affects the liver and kidneys.

*Insert some sort of banner or photograph here*

The first man to ever drink cow's milk was really, really thirsty.

Great fact. In Michigan it is illegal to chain your alligator to a fire hydrant. Where do I chain my alligator now? :???:Did you know that Bionicle was originally going to be called "Bone-heads of Voodoo Island"?

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Wow, autopilots really need to be made harder to disengage by the sound of it.

A lot of these crashes actually set up new regulations and autopilot. The autopilot system can't be disengaged with a simple bump, more like a simple bump that lasted about 30 seconds. Sorry if it wasn't clear.Technetium, an element synthetically made on Earth, has been found in red giants.

Apple designed a video game console in 1995 called the Pippin.Billy West, known for voicing Fry in Futurama, also voices the red M&M.JK Simmons, known for voicing Cave Johnson in Portal 2 and being Spiderman's boss, also voices the yellow M&M.During the 1960's, the United States government trained cats to be used in spy missions, and eavesdrop on Soviets using a microphone and an antenna implanted in it's tail. The project was called Acoustic Kitty, and was planned to be eventually used to spy on the Kremlin and Soviet Embassies. On the cat's first mission to spy on two suspects outside a park in Washington D.C, it was hit by a taxi almost immediately. The project officially cancelled in 1967.Lets Go Mountaineers!

Edited by WVUFan!

lol i not know how to astronaut

92% of bzp don't like SMOOTH JAZZ!

What is with you and smooth jazz?! It's starting to get more annoying than MLP!!!
Alright!!! I love starting controversy!
How about instead of 'starting controversy' and trolling, you calm down, make on-topic posts, and stop trying to annoy other members? If you don't, administrative action will be taken.

Dead Island was started on before Left For Dead, so that means that LFD stole the name (whatever Dead Island calls the big guys) and made it into Chargers. Or something, I'm sorry, I can't remember ALL the big guys' names from video games (Brutes, Chargers, Oleg's Children, etc. I actually put the last one there for a reference!)Or so I saw on the Interwebz.

Led Zeppelin?

92% of bzp don't like SMOOTH JAZZ!

What is with you and smooth jazz?! It's starting to get more annoying than MLP!!!
Alright!!! I love starting controversy!
How about instead of 'starting controversy' and trolling, you calm down, make on-topic posts, and stop trying to annoy other members? If you don't, administrative action will be taken.
Sorry, I will stop.

"I pitea the fool!"

(quote by Chro)

98.7% OF BZPOWER MEMBERS HAVEN'T SEEN MY BUCKET 

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE 1.3% THAT HAS SEEN MY BUCKET, COPY THIS AND PASTE IT INTO YOUR SIGNATURE

I MISS MY BUCKET 

Anyway....The scarf that the Fourth Doctor wore was actually hand-knit for the show. The producers didn't say how long they wanted it, so the lady who knitted it used all her yarn, making it exceptionally long. There were actually several scarves created for the show, including a shorter 'stunt scarf' for running and action scenes.In the original movie Titanic, as in when it first came out, the sky was not only incorrect for the year, day, time, etc., but half of it was a mirror image of the other half.The story Blink, written by Steven Moffat for Doctor Who and famous for the first appearance of the Weeping Angels, was based on a short story written for Doctor Who.Lake Silencio in Doctor Who, the place where the Doctor is supposedly shot and killed, was filmed at Lake Powell in Utah for The Impossible Astronaut, but the scenes in The Wedding of River Song, the Series 6 finale, that involved the lake where just green-screened.There is a common belief that there is no sound in space. However, if molecules are closely packed together (e.g.: in the event horizon of a black hole), then sound can be produced.There is a black hole that "hums" in the tune of B flat, but the sound is 57 octaves below Middle C, outside of the human range of hearing.

In the original movie Titanic, as in when it first came out, the sky was not only incorrect for the year, day, time, etc., but half of it was a mirror image of the other half.

Which surely makes the sky in every film about the Titanic incorrect!
Yes it does. :PMcCarthyism, which is making accusations of treason or disloyalty without credible evidence, is a term originating from a 1950s senator named Joseph McCarthy. During the 2nd Red Scare, he claimed to have a list of U.S. legislators who were secretly Communists. He constantly lied and cheated his way out when backed into a corner, and would always change the number of people on the supposed list. He finally was ignored after accusing members of the U.S. Military of being Communist.During the Salem Witch Trials, 1 man (Giles Corey) was pressed to death, 20 people were hung, and 25 were found not guilty. (I think I'm related to 4 or 5 that were killed)The cause of the Trials, as most historians believe, is that the accusers were desiring attention and wanted to get rid of people they didn't like.Pure elemental scandium is non-toxic.Francium has the shortest half-life of any naturally occurring element; its most stable isotope, Francium-223, has a half-life of 22 minutes. Potassium dichromate, an ionic salt, is orange. It's also highly toxic.

Plus, come on. You're sleeping for eight hours, and your mouth is damp and warm.You swallow way more than eight in just the first fifteen minutes of sleep. It's like a spider conga-line into your mouth.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

[*]The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime at night.

Sorry, but you are wrong there.That "fact" was made up to see if people believe everything they read. It turned out to be true.
Really? Wait! SHOOT! :P

In the original movie Titanic, as in when it first came out, the sky was not only incorrect for the year, day, time, etc., but half of it was a mirror image of the other half.

Which surely makes the sky in every film about the Titanic incorrect!
Yes it does. :PMcCarthyism, which is making accusations of treason or disloyalty without credible evidence, is a term originating from a 1950s senator named Joseph McCarthy. During the 2nd Red Scare, he claimed to have a list of U.S. legislators who were secretly Communists. He constantly lied and cheated his way out when backed into a corner, and would always change the number of people on the supposed list. He finally was ignored after accusing members of the U.S. Military of being Communist.During the Salem Witch Trials, 1 man (Giles Corey) was pressed to death, 20 people were hung, and 25 were found not guilty. (I think I'm related to 4 or 5 that were killed)The cause of the Trials, as most historians believe, is that the accusers were desiring attention and wanted to get rid of people they didn't like.Pure elemental scandium is non-toxic.Francium has the shortest half-life of any naturally occurring element; its most stable isotope, Francium-223, has a half-life of 22 minutes.Potassium dichromate, an ionic salt, is orange. It's also highly toxic.
WITCH! Just kidding!If you think about it, if you're sitting in a movie theater, everyone has a skeleton. Freaky.If you live in America, you really be classified as a REAL American. The real "Americans" were, of course, the Indians, Vikings, or whoever settled here first.

Led Zeppelin?

Plus, come on. You're sleeping for eight hours, and your mouth is damp and warm.You swallow way more than eight in just the first fifteen minutes of sleep. It's like a spider conga-line into your mouth.

Wow. Thanks for the happy thoughts. Now I'm going to suffer from Insomnia forever.There has been no president in the history of the United States that has been impeached and convicted. Andrew Johnson was impeached, but was not convicted by one vote. Bill Clinton wasn't convicted because it was towards the end of his term anyway. Richard Nixon would have been impeached and convicted, but he resigned before the Courts could do anything.Rossini's La Gazza Ladra (The Thieving Magpie) overture was written in one day. He locked himself in a room the day before the performance, frantically writing the score and throwing sheets out the window to his copiers, who then would transcribe all the parts for the orchestra.