• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Saahrak, Dark Hunter from Xia

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Pahrak-Kal Melted

• 07-October 07
  • 4,596 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2012 - 09:56 PM

Staring
Front
Back

The Vortixx known as Saahrak began his life as a menial laborer on Xia. In the early years of the Matoran Universe, Xia's leaders sought to expand militaristically into other lands. Saahrak enlisted in the army, the only way a Vortixx male could leave Xia, and was deployed to the Tren Krom Peninsula, fighting for the Xian Empire through the Tren Krom War. The League of Six Kingdoms intervened and forced Xia to give up her imperial aspirations (though the island later found vast influence through economic domination, with much greater success).

Despite the defeat, Saahrak earned himself a reputation as a brilliant commander and won many victories for the Xian Empire. His success attracted the interest of the Brotherhood of Makuta, whom recruited him as an early leader of the Visorak. He was dissatisfied with the Brotherhood, however, believing they squandered his talents by limiting his tactical influence, possibly out of a bias against him as a non-Makuta. After interacting with Dark Hunters hired by the Brotherhood, he switched his allegiance to the Hunters and became a member of the Shadowed One's inner circle, deciding logistic aspects such as which Hunter is fit for which mission. His proudest victory is organizing a string of successful raids on Brotherhood forces during the Destiny War.

The set is inspired by the Titan sets of 2005, some of my favorite. Only a few parts are from post-2005.

Head Detail
Claw Detail
Foot Detail
Saahrak's Staff (made quite some time after the initial MOC)
Saahrak with his Staff

Edited by Master Inika, Nov 02 2014 - 06:11 PM.

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

unseen_light_banner.jpg

Click here for my other stories!

#2 Online Chro

Chro
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 07-August 12
  • 2,110 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 06 2012 - 10:36 PM

Pretty neat! I like the torso and feet; good job adapting the overall design from the titan sets from Bionicle's earlier years.

"I guess you can't kill what's already dead."

#3 Offline Voxumo

Voxumo
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • Lord of the Dancing Fikou

• 08-January 07
  • 3,344 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 08 2012 - 03:54 AM

wow love the design the head in itself is epic. arm design is also pretty good. to me the body part seems to be of a sidorak-type design. feet are pretty clever yet not much detail and somehow that works. overall i give this a 9/10

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Home Grown Alaskan Sprites. Your one-stop shop for the most organic sprites

"Nightmares cease to exist when you come to the realization that even they can be an escape from the horrors of reality."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users