Saahrak, Dark Hunter from Xia

Staring
Front
Back

The Vortixx known as Saahrak began his life as a menial laborer on Xia. In the early years of the Matoran Universe, Xia's leaders sought to expand militaristically into other lands. Saahrak enlisted in the army, the only way a Vortixx male could leave Xia, and was deployed to the Tren Krom Peninsula, fighting for the Xian Empire through the Tren Krom War. The League of Six Kingdoms intervened and forced Xia to give up her imperial aspirations (though the island later found vast influence through economic domination, with much greater success).

Despite the defeat, Saahrak earned himself a reputation as a brilliant commander and won many victories for the Xian Empire. His success attracted the interest of the Brotherhood of Makuta, whom recruited him as an early leader of the Visorak. He was dissatisfied with the Brotherhood, however, believing they squandered his talents by limiting his tactical influence, possibly out of a bias against him as a non-Makuta. After interacting with Dark Hunters hired by the Brotherhood, he switched his allegiance to the Hunters and became a member of the Shadowed One's inner circle, deciding logistic aspects such as which Hunter is fit for which mission. His proudest victory is organizing a string of successful raids on Brotherhood forces during the Destiny War.

The set is inspired by the Titan sets of 2005, some of my favorite. Only a few parts are from post-2005.

Head Detail
Claw Detail
Foot Detail
Saahrak's Staff (made quite some time after the initial MOC)
Saahrak with his Staff

Edited by Master Inika

"You are an absolute in these uncertain times. Your past is forgotten, and your
future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer.
"
-- Turaga Nokama

nichijou2.jpg

Click here to visit my library!

wow love the design the head in itself is epic. arm design is also pretty good. to me the body part seems to be of a sidorak-type design. feet are pretty clever yet not much detail and somehow that works. overall i give this a 9/10

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.