Looking for 03 Matoran, Boxor

Katoris

I am looking to buy the 03 matoran collection and if possible the Boxor.I do not yet have any of these sets and I would be interested in procuring such treasures.Only complete sets, please. I do not want to have any of these with a missing kohlii stick or something.I am very sorry that I cannot pay that much for these sets, but, right now I haven't that much money.I haven't really anything to trade, if you wish to trade, so please don't ask.I want possibly 2 Matoros and 2 Hahlis because I wish to MOC with them, just so that you know.I can only pay cash (by envelope or what though).I'll send cash anonymously, so don't be confused.Any help from the staff if there is anything wrong with my topic is greatly appreciated.Thanks![post=http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7534&do=findComment&comment=451063']Hello[/post](Green means that I am still buying; Red means that I have purchased the item; Blue means that there is a deal in progress).max. $2Hewkii HafuMacku 2x Hahli 2x Matoro Kopekemax. $4Boxor(These are all of them right?)Address will be in Ontario, Canada.I hope this is worth your while. :kaukau:

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

| Tahukan's Comics Mark II |

I love Tea.

Here, we are probably buying from people who used to be dedicated Bionicle collectors who don't likely care that much any more. People here don't even price their things as the same way Ebay does it.There is someone here who was selling his Mata Nui Matoran for $2 as well.Thank you for your comment. If people think it is an unreasonable price, then they can negotiate with me.

Edited by Katoris

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

• 2 weeks later...
Here, we are probably buying from people who used to be dedicated Bionicle collectors who don't likely care that much any more. People here don't even price their things as the same way Ebay does it.There is someone here who was selling his Mata Nui Matoran for $2 as well.Thank you for your comment. If people think it is an unreasonable price, then they can negotiate with me.
Why you strange guy talking as we?

I'm back!

Why you strange guy talking as we?
I don't know what you mean.

signature.jpg

I love Tea.

I was joking :)But i don't think someone will sell something to you that cheap.

I'm back!

I was joking :)But i don't think someone will sell something to you that cheap.
I know. I really don't care anymore.

signature.jpg

I love Tea.