Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [His Shop, Coruscant; Day Two]Satisfied with what he had collected, Kruvuurn glanced around one last time, but was quite sure he had everything needed. Nodding to himself, the large being pushed the hoversled with one claw, the repulsorlifts allowing him to move the large hyperdrive generator. Stepping out of his shop once again, Kruvuurn made his way towards the nearest landing platform, where the Frontier Star was docked.The large salavage ship looked like a massive metal insect, with its multiple robot arms hanging limp at its sides, as if it was a giant dead creature. While it looked as though the ship was held together with nothing more then stubborness, Kruvuurn was pleased to have gotten such a ship. While she wasn't pretty, the Star served it purpose as a moble workshop quite well. Deploying the boarding ramp, Kruvuurn stored the hovesled in the main room, before making his way towards the cockpit.There, he filed a flight plan for the airtraffic controlers on the area, despite the fact that he wasn't actually going to leave the system. There, he sat down in the captain's chair, and waited for the confrimation light to blink green.IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Jedi Temple, Coruscant; Day One]Now, the alarms were really beginning to distract her. Not so much annoy, but more of distract in the sense that the Devaronian wanted to know what was going on. As a matter of fact, in all her time here, Faraxa had only heard those alarms once before, and she never expected to hear them again. Frowning, Faraxa opened her eyes, and stood up, part of her still inside the table. Stepping out of the wooden piece, she released the force connection connecting the power to her, and felt the odd sensation as her body returned to its normal state. Statisfied that she would not longer pass through walls or fall through the floor, Faraxa walked out of the room and towards where the alarms were coming from.The Devaronian frowned once again as he route took her closer to the Master's Chambers, not where she would expect something to happen. Something was wrong, very wrong, and Faraxa was glad to feel the familar weight of her lightsabers at her hips.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Forget my earlier IC about chasing her.IC: (Erif, Day One)Erif heard the alarm and ran back, dashing toward the Master's chambers. Being one of the only available Knights, odds were they'd want to see him. The Valkyrie was fully fueled, he was well rested, and he was dressed for combat. Excellent.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Arcturus: Day One - Coruscant - Jedi TempleFeeling the arrival of two signatures outside of the Master's chambers, Arcturus nodded. "But it appears that won't be necessary. Knights Erif and Sabosen are currently arriving. I will inform them, along with my padawan, and the pursuit shall be left to them."Arcturus turned and exited the masters chambers, intercepting Erif and Faraxa as they approached. Levi, seeing his master exit, pushed off of the wall he had been leaning against and came to listen.Arcturus glanced at the three gathered. "I will be brief. Knight Solei Ger'verai has betrayed the order and has stolen a Sith Holocron for reasons unknown. Being as you are the available hands at the moment, to you three it falls to capture Ger'verai, and return the holocron to the temple. Are you up for the task?"Levi looked uncertain, as 'you three' seemed to include him as well. And Levi didn't know if he was ready for something like this.Sensing his apprentice's doubt, Arcturus turned to him. "Be free of doubt, Levi. You are capable, and you will be accompanying two knights. All will be well."While Levi's doubts didn't clear, the thought of this being the duty of the Jedi leaped to mind. Clinging to that, Levi nodded.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: (Erif, Day One)Erif was mildly surprised that none of the Jedi around him were looking uncomfortable yet. He grinned. "I'll be more than happy to help. Any idea where she's going, what she wanted it for?" The young Jedi was messing with his lightsaber, obviously glad it, the thing he could outmatch nearly every Jedi in the temple with, was at his belt already.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Jedi Temple, Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian Jedi bowed respectfully to the Jedi Master. She had only recently been granted the rank of Knight, and still wasn't completely comfortable with the change in position. The responsabilies, such as this right here, were much more then what she was used to. "Of course, Master," Faraxa replied to the Arkanian Jedi.She didn't know how much help she would be against a being capable of stealing one of the holocrons, especially a Sith one, but she would definately try. Besides, perhaps she could find a peaceful solution. Knight Erif beside her seemed to be quite ready for combat, and having seen him training, she didn't doubt his ability if it came to that. The Nautolan, Padawan Thanulu, if she remembered correctly, seemed to be in the same state that she was; untill his master spoke a few words.Faraxa didn't know what it was, but all Jedi Masters seemed to have the ability to inspire, a skill that Faraxa hadn't aquired just yet. Even though they weren't spoken to her, she found that they still helped lessen the doubt in her mind.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Erif, Day One)One of the only times Erif was totally in tune with the Force was combat, and he was an indisputable master of Form IV. The feeling he got while letting the Force guide his movements was exhilarating, and it was the only time he completely trusted it. He wasn't an experienced Knight at all, the only reason he was one was because of finishing off that Dark Jedi, but he was careful not to betray his lack of confidence to anyone. He held strong to the belief that drawing your lightsaber meant there was no hope of a peaceful solution, but that didn't keep him from messing with it when he got nervous.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):The Selonian glared at the Twi'lek as she approached and the other promptly left. She took the seat opposite of the man and looked him in the eye."All right," she started, "let's begin with names. You first, hunter."

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC Kazar JoSneaking through a hallway, I eventually came across a room with a window. Whirling my vibroblades, I slashed at the glass, ready to jump out before the safety airlock shut.OOC Can you self destruct a ship if it has been hit by an ion cannon?
OOC: It may, I think, do you good to discover that the 'windows' on ships in Star Wars aren't made of glass, for the obvious reason that they don't even use glass on submarines in real life, which tend to deal with somewhat slightly less harsh situations. Good luck, then, cutting through the material they actually do use.Anyway, I've been neglecting the biggest hero (for definition, see the movie Serenity) out of my current cast of characters. For shame.IC(Not-Inguse Holn, En route to Kalee, Day Three+): The bounty hunter sat in the cockpit of his ship, going over an inventory of the weapons owned by his dead predecessor. It was... well, the man apparently had interesting tastes. Plenty of thermal detonators, which were fairly high on the list, considering what explosives did when interacting with organic matter. The blaster pistol was obvious. The gloves were likely to be useful in a fistfight, but they lacked the reach of a serious melee weapon. The lack of any serious blaster rifle was disappointing.One interesting thing was Inguse Holn's apparent fondness for his slugthrower, an old rifle of Dressellian make. There were at least twelve crates of ammunition in the cargo hold, three of which were marked as containing explosive rounds. It seemed that the Ubese had been confident in his enemy's negligence where modern body armor was concerned - a confidence that the Sith now wearing his armor did not share.Also absent from the inventory, unfortunately, was any sort of proper melee weapon. This was particularly disappointing, he felt, because he had no desire to actually be seen carrying and using a Forcesaber - as such a blade was powered by the Dark Side, its use would be a dead giveaway to the Jedi, and even if they were not the ones who had carried out the massacre on Lehon (a possibility he had not ruled out, though they were historically reluctant to use Force Lightning, something that appeared to have been applied liberally in that attack) he had no doubt of what would happen to him if the Jedi became aware of his existence. Depending on their mood, he would either be killed outright, or, if he was unlucky, preached at and then killed. Thus, he had hoped to find something more mundane, perhaps a vibrosword or something similar, but it appeared that Inguse Holn had two modes when it came to combat; shoot and punch. The saber would have to do.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

OOC: At the moment, my situation can best be described as overwhelmed. While I wade my through some things with a sword in hand and a dagger held in my teeth, I will try to respond to everyone but if I miss you, please send me a PM. I'll try to post at least once every day but that might not be possible at this moment.Overall, let's just say I had to resort to using multiplication on my daily schedule to list everything. This post doesn't cover everyone, I'll try to get to you all later tonight. This is PC only I'm afraid. IC (Sava, Nar Shadda, Day One)Sava sighed, it was sweet really, but having someone looking over her shoulder and sighing loudly whenever she did her job did get a tad bit trying at times. "I'll watch my back and blow a hole in anyone who tries to stab it. I promise you that much. I'll be back when I have a job. We'll stay in contact by the normal means." The normal means in that case, consisted of rather short messages each night.IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)"Acceptable. You will be leading the way I assume?" Solei considered allowing herself to feel annoyed, but ruled it out as unproductive at this juncture. This man was a being of power and she would play along with whatever game he was playing for now. Worst came to worst and the Jedi caught up with her...well, she could always use him as a distraction and make a discreet exit with the holocron.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC-Jaron:"Certainly. In fact, given our current heading and how long we've been walking, it shouldn't be too far." A minute later, with a couple leftward turns down a hook-shaped alley, they came to the noodle shop. He ordered a couple bowls of the standard affair, medium-width noodles in a simmering duck-flavored broth, adding an inordinate amount of spicy peppers to his. He like his food hot, after all.After that, he led her down a few paces from the shop, leaning against the wall by him, and proceeding to eat his noodles."So, I assume we might as well take care of the first things first: What's your name, Jedi?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei eyed her bowl of soup with a skeptical eye. She was not entirely willing to trust this stranger with her food and she had not ruled out the possibility of some sort of poison or stunning compound being slipped into her food. She would stall for as long as possible before partaking in the meal, and perhaps have her datapad run a scan or two on it in the meantime. When Jaron restarted their conversation, she met his gaze levelly, her crimson gaze revealing nothing and her voice level. "Former Jedi. My name is Solei Ger'verai. I would know your name in exchange."IC (Hardcell, Deep Space, Eleven)Space was a dangerous place, full of micrometeors, radiation and other such things. Because of the speeds involved in space travel, even something the size of a pebble was deadly. The windows on all space faring vessels weren't made of glass, but rather a clear substance that was very very difficult to break, being only slightly less tough then the average vessels hull. No mere blade would cut through these. While the hunter's plans were being foiled, he could hear the sound of the droids closing in. From all sides.IC (Hoth, Day Eleven)The scans would show something very very interesting, a heat signature on the planet below. Normally pirate bases were shielded and deep under the ice. A heat signature of this size would indicate that something had gone very wrong at one of these bases. Or that it didn't feel the need to hide.OOC: Next post will contained a response for the Bounty.IC (Ison, Day eleven)Hu checked the engine readouts, prayed to a few gods she hadn't even thought about since college and responded to the transmission. "At this moment, our ship is not able to conduct a journey under it's own power. All of our engines are starting to fail. They have sustained some degree of damage." Hu's plan to evade the pirates had gone well enough at first, but there had been too many corvettes.One of the pirate crafts shields buckled and died under the assault from the Republic craft. The crew only had a few moments to panic before their situation deteriorated again, helped along by several missiles hitting the side of their vessel and laying it open.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC(Ison, Day Eleven):"Captain, the Credit's engines are in bad shape. Should we begin docking procedures?""If their life support systems are still functional and stable, hold off until we've finished with these pirates. It wouldn't help anyone if either ship was hit while docked.""Roger." The commander of the Albatross closed the transmission with the Thunder Child, and sent another transmission to the Credit."CSV Credit, what is the status of your life support systems?"Meanwhile, the Headhunters fired another salvo of missiles at the crippled corvette, while the the Interceptors picked another target and repeated their previous tactics, concentrating all of their firepower on one enemy ship while relying on speed and maneuverability to protect them. The Bellator and Thunder Child pressed the assault, as standing orders from the Captain declared a death sentence on anyone caught in the act of piracy. It would not do to be seen failing to enforce those orders.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC: Zeke, Above Hoth, Day 11Zeke scanned the sensor readings."That's strange," he pondered, scratching his chin, "either these aren't very intelligent pirates or they've set up a trap.""What's the plan, cap'n?" Kell asked. "Bring the ship to that hotspot slowly, and divert power to forward and lower shields. Have all weapons primed and ready to fire.""Aye aye, sir."Naps gently pushed forward on the steering column and the ship began to slowly descend into Hoth's freezing atmosphere...

67tlbk.png

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1)The hunter sighed as he finished his drink, setting it aside. "What I want," he began, seemingly unphased. "is for you to lighten up a bit, and have a drink. We have plenty to discuss, so you might as well make yourself comfortable." He turned to a waitress, motioning her over. "What's your fancy? I hear they have some nice Corellian Ale."

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC-Jaron:"It is disheartening to know how few people know of me," Jaron said, rolling his eyes. "And please, eat. I keep no toxins on my person-if you need to search me to prove it, do so. But, regardless, my name is Jaron Unskii, a craftsman for any being the galaxy over, who wants me to make them something and wants to pay for it." He shrugged."Now, miss Solei, on to my earlier question: Why, exactly, do you have what seems to be a Sith Holocron, and what do you think to learn from it?"

profiles i guess

IC Kazar Jo"Ok," I thought. "Looks like the stakes are up." Triggering my jet packs, I flew up to a balcony leading to a higher section. Grabbing onto the railing, I vaulted myself over and immediately shot out of the room into a hallway that seemed to be headed for the Command Bridge.IC MeliaeMy show was done. The bar manager gave me my pay and wished me luck. Whistling to myself, I exited the bar.OOC Open for interaction

IC (The Bounty, Deep Space, Day One)Harro inclined his head to the helmeted hunter. "A pleasure." He produced a small hologram projector from his robes and turned it on. A a small projection of Kalee sprang up from it, fully colored. "How familiar are you with the world of Kalee? And..." He gestured to the Selkath. "...will any of you require special consideration? We have some equipment that may be of help." Harro's briefings were always informal, he found it helped him develop a rapport with his crew.IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei raised an eyebrow. "I would think that was relatively clear. I have had a...disagreement...with the order and in the process of resigning, I liberated a valuable artifact that would otherwise have gathered dust." Solei paused and wondered how much she should reveal. "I plan to study it and, if at all possible, learn from it. The Jedi dogma has restrained my studies up until today. I intend to make up for lost time." With that, she at least began to eat her now cooling soup.

Edited by Basilisk

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1)"Well, a plan of action would be my first choice." the hunter said, leaning back in his seat. "Now, this guy isn't that big on the food chain, but he's got deep pockets. I checked on his financials before I took out the contract on you, and he's got quite a bit of money for a Rodian who just got out of prison. I wouldn't be surprised if we already have a Hutt-sized bounty on our heads." he paused as the waitress returned, bringing him a new drink. He quietly thanked her and waited for her to leave, continuing. "Now, that kind of money is going to bring hunters. A lot of them. I'd say our best bet to get out of this mess unscathed is to fly low and wait for the main drag to pass us by, and give us a chance to get a bit of payback."

Edited by Alien Conspiracy

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):A sigh."I suppose that the bounty would only increase after managing to get away from him when he was so close." She took a sip of her drink, savouring the fizz."But for the rest of this, I'm assuming you mean that we work together? Can you elaborate further on this?"

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

OOC: Second time I've caught a Firefly/Serenity reference in this rpg/topic. This topic is automatically better than 98% of other topics out there as a result.IC: Arcturus, Levi: Day One - Coruscant - Jedi TempleArcturus glanced across the trio approvingly. "I do not imagine catching Ger'verai will be an easy task. But I have complete faith in your abilities, and trust that the force will guide you to complete your mission. May the force be with you."With that dismissal, Arcturus turned back in to the Master's chambers.Levi looked uneasily at the two Jedi knights, one of whom, even with Levi's poor force perception, was generating waves of something that was making Levi quite uncomfortable. All the same, he cleared his throat and tried to ignore it."As lowest ranked of the three of us, I will defer to whatever plan of action we take, as it should be. I will endeavor to aid you as best I can." Levi said, attempting to retain what confidence he had managed to build.

IC: (Erif, Day One)Ah, there it was. "I apologize. Hang on." Erif reached out into the Force, just slightly using it to move a pebble that had gotten tracked in so slow it couldn't be seen moving. His trusting in the Force stabilized the heartbeat of the Force around him, the waves stopping. "There. Let this be a lesson to you, young Padawan. I do not trust the Force, and, well, you felt it." The Twi'Lek Jedi shrugged. "I believe I've been a Jedi for the longest of us, but I primarily specialize in combat."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: On last personal IC tonight. Palpatine IC coming tomorrow. Along with, I hope, one epic post covering all of the others made. :PIC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)Solei's face revealed nothing and her eyebrow had returned to it's normal state. "I plan to flee this planet. I have a few credits I acquired from the Jedi Temple that I can put towards a ship. Once I am away...then I can begin my studies in earnest." One of the enduring truths about the galaxy in Solei's mind, was the fact that no matter how much one knew, there was always something else to be learned. She did not intend to rest until she had gathered every bit of knowledge she possibly could and if the Jedi hunted here for that...well, knowledge could be turned to the art of war.

IC: Levi: Day One - Coruscant - Jedi TempleLevi felt a large portion of his unease lighten with the evening of Erif's trust in the force. The implications of Erif's statement intrigued the padawan, but for the sake of the moment, he chose not to pursue it. Instead, he followed Erif's example."Undoubtedly, I've been a Jedi for the least amount of time. My specialty is also in combat, though I am also a pretty decent mechanic. I don't know how much that will help here, though."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

IC-Jaron:Jaron nodded slightly."Well, Miss Solei," he said after a moment, "My ship should be finished with repairs and ready to leave in a few hours, and I have the perfect place to hide away from Jedi-after all, I've been doing so for nearly forty years. Interested?"

profiles i guess

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Jedi Temple, Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian Jedi felt that things were definately looking better, seeing as the Knight and Padawan both specialised in combat, as they should be able to cover her lack of real skill in it. Sure, she could hold her own in a fight if it came to it, but it wasn't something she specifically trained for. "As my old Master said," she commented, both to Levi and herself, "All skills are useful, if you know when to use them."With that in mind, she added, "Now that we have a mission, we need a start."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Palpatine's Estate, Day One, Naboo)Palpatine nodded. "An interesting man most certainly. I've downloaded the dimensions and materials I would like used for this project to this data disk. You will find everything you need there, let me assure you of that." Palpatine fumbled with his desk door for a moment before withdrawing a small data disc and passing it to the Zeltron. "Now, if it is not too much to ask...ah, when will this project be completed? I have an important visitor due in a month or so. If it will take longer then that...well.." Palpatine gestured helplessly. "I can make do."IC (Harro Ruuk, Bounty, Day One)Harro nodded. "Of course. I will see to it." His only response to the second statement was something of a shrug. "Allow me to explain...ah..." He keyed a small button on the holoprojector's surface and the display zoom in on one of Kalee's forested regions. "This region has seen a large amount of Huk military activity according to our sources." Those sources being some rather skillful hackers coupled with a few choice listening devices. "We will be inserting you into the jungle, from there you will make contact with the natives and report on the general situation. If the Huk are doing what we think they're doing...then the board will have no choice to act." Then they would finally see if the Vulture Droid worked as well in actual fleet to fleet combat as it did against pirates.IC (Hardcell, Deep Space, Day Two)The Hardcells were large ships, with this model in particular having a large amount of storage space. Most of that space had been given over to battle droids, it was near impossible to avoid them all now that they had been roused. They could communicate near-constantly and had none of the limitations of organic forces. They did not panic, did not react with annoyance or even hatred. They were fulfilling their programming, nothing more. That programming happened to include ambushes. As the hunter drifted through the hall way..one of the advanced prototypes, having scanned the floor below it, crashed through the ceiling. The droids had the schematics of the vessel and knew that the ship had self-destruct capability. It had not been terribly hard to figure out where the hunter had been going and take countermeasures against it.This was why he was suddenly faced with a collapsed ceiling and combat droid looming over him. Without ceremony, the droids turret fired and....at the same time, it unveiled a new ability. From two launchers on it's legs, two tracking missiles were fired, headed straight to the bounty hunter. These missiles had some of the best guidance software available and it would take some clever thinking to outwit them. They were sleek, aerodynamic...and in general, they were designed to fly, something that the hunter had never really been intended to do.IC (Hoth, Day Eleven)They were greeted by a black crater. There were still some fires burning here and there, the charred and black ruins at the center of it told the tale clearly enough. A combination of turbolasers and overloaded generators was responsible for this destruction. Evidently whoever had hijack the Guild Corvette didn't like competitors. One of the buildings was still marginally intact, with only half of it exposed to the elements.IC (Ison, Day Eleven)Hu swore in several dialects as the bridge went black and the monitors blinked out. The darkness was replaced with red emergency lighting a moment later and the ships systems came back online, though in a reduced state. "We're not going to have them for much longer." Hu hoped that the rescue ship lived up to it's name. A guild corvette was tough, but the level of firepower they'd been facing had told in the in end.The wounded corvette, left behind by it's fellows, lashed out at the starfighters with it's turbolasers. It was largely a hopeless gesture, and only one fighter was struck by their return fire. As the missiles struck it, it's armor started to buckle and give under the duel onslaught from the capital ship and the fighters. Finally it's generators overloaded and within seconds, only a charred hulk was left behind.IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei frowned, allowing her displeasure to show. "You interrupt my escape, threaten to destroy a valuable artifact and now you offer help? You will pardon my skepticism about your intentions, but I feel it more prudent to make my own way." That was part of it, but if her theories about this fellow were correct, then the further away from him she was the better. She'd have the Jedi hunting her regardless and running about with another darksider would just attract more attention. Likely of the fatal kind.

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Jaron:"Fair enough," the Sith replied, dropping his illusion, showing his red skin, red and yellow irises, and his overall animalistic appearance, barely hidden by the darkness he'd set himself in."Know this, though: If you think to learn much from just a holocron, you're sadly mistaken-looking at you, I can tell you're no Darth Bane. And if you think you can buy your way to a different master with that, they'll just as readily kill you to keep the holocron." He smiled, his illusion being pulled back up as people walked through the alley."So, while you think over what I just said, I recommend you move quickly-unless you're trained in illusions and hiding your force signature as I am," Jaron growled light-heartedly, his force presence slowly dimming, down to the dull grey that one could almost see in others."Because a few of your former allies are likely to be here soon, seeing as we haven't moved in nearly ten minutes."

profiles i guess

IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)"You greatly mistake my intentions." Solei raised an eyebrow and almost allowed herself a smirk. Almost. "I have no intention of serving any master. I have just broken free from one set of bonds. I shan't be exchanging them for another. I will make due with this Holocron. Now unless you wish to delay me further..." Solei began to move away from the alleyway at a decent clip. She had learned much in the past few moments. The Sith, as a race, were not dead yet. That was, in and of itself, valuable knowledge. But right now she needed a ship. She already had a destination in mind. Ziost. It wasn't a death world like Korriban and was connected to the dark side in some manner. The Jedi might look for her there, but searching an entire planet was a losing endeavor.IC (Harro Ruuk, Bounty, Day One)Harro nodded, impressed by the hunters forethought. "Of course. We have a few samples in storage section AB. We've converted it to a botanical lab." Harro waved to a nearby door. "We can visit it if you wish." There were the ones who were going to be all alone in hostile territory, Harro figured that they knew more about what they needed then he. Besides, respect was always an important part of employer-employee relations.

IC Kazar Jo"What the *********************************?!" I leapt to the side, tentacles stabilizing myself. Then I saw the rockets. Teflexively, I threw two EMPs at them, the balls striking both of the rockets, causing them to explode. Triggering my jetpacks, I rocketed onto the ceiling firing both of my blasters at once. Cutting a hole in the ceiling using my vibroblade, I leapt up into a maintenence shaft of some sorts. "Out numbered, out gunned, I'm going to have to do this the hard way." I began running back towards the hangar through whatever this thing I was in was.