Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneLevi, position of surprise now revealed, leaped from ship to ship, and placed himself on the other side of Solei, creating a triangle to truly attempt to negate her retreat. Gazing warily at her, Levi raised his unignited lightsaber into a combat position cautiously, even as Faraxa and Erif attempted to end the situation verbally.Hopefully, Solei would see that the situation was grim and surrender, but Levi didn't want to take any chances. The nervous knot in his stomach tried to clench again, but Levi ignored it. It wouldn't do to be nervous now. Instead, he focused on completing the task at hand.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: Just a note, Basilisk, but all I know of Kalee is what I've read on wookiepedia so you may have to step in if there's any greater detail to the flora :PIC(Djashell, Day One): As she entered the botanical lab Djashell was forced to remove her helmet. The arid heat of the place was too much for the helmet. She'd have to get Syaa to adjust the thermoregulators, she'd love a bit of work after being cooped up on the Lady. From the looks of the plant-life it was standard chlorophyll based life, so she'd need to break out the green and greys for camouflage. She got the air filters to take note of what chemicals, pollens and spores were being emitted. She could apply some of them to her gear, fool a few of the more simplistic sensors

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: Thats fine. We all use the same wiki. :PEVERYONE ON THE BOUNTY: Time skip to Kalee Y/N?IC (Solei, Coruscant, Day One)"And face your perverted idea of justice? Most assuredly not." She was making a valiant attempt to keep her voice level, but there was a noticeable tremor to it. She raised her lightsaber into a defensive position, her mind was racing, trying to figure out a way out of this. If it looked like she was going to be captured...well, better to die free then live as a prisoner. She'd spit herself upon her own blade if need be.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: I'm fine either way.IC: (Erif, Day One)Erif drew on the Force for what would likely be the final time in this fight, pulling as hard as he could on Solei's curved hilt lightsaber. If he managed to pull it out he would click it off midair so as to not spear himself. The young Jedi's mind was focused solely on the fight, his mind not getting off-topic at all.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Kyto and Cath had found their room- they had requested to share one. They set up a weapon rack and hung their rifles from it, while their armor was stored in a large locker. As Cath checked over their equipment, Kyto began looking through the terminals, learning everything he could about the world of Kalee and its inhabitants, as well as Huk technology and physiology. He focused on the quickest, easiest ways to kill the Huk, and the geography of the location they'd be working out of. Best to know the territory before going in.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC(Kubla ibn Mosar, Day Five, Kalee): Cursing creatively, Kubla flattened himself against the dune, thankful that he had not stood prematurely. Peering down the scope of his rifle, he attempted to line up a shot with the droid. He knew aiming for its head would be pointless; if the explosion had only ripped an arm off and torn some plating from its torso, a rifle shot would not do even that to the mostly-intact armor of its head. Instead, he aimed for the gap left by the missing arm, carefully angling his shot so it would enter the droid's body through the hole, and, if its armor was as good as he thought, the bullet would then proceed to ricochet around inside of the body, until it hit some component that was softer than the bullet, or bounced back out through the hole.Saying a prayer to the warriors of centuries past, Kubla raised himself up by just over three centimeters, and, taking advantage of the droid's steady motion as it maintained a stable firing platform for its attempt at suppression fire on the dunes surrounding it, fired, the recoil of the rifle pushing him back down behind the dune.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):"So you're saying we should stick together in all this?" Csarissa asked to confirm her assumption.While the idea initially repulsed her, she soon saw it as an opportunity. This man was experienced in the world she wished to enter in to, so he would likely be better than anyone to work with.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]Faraxa really didn't like it when people didn't see reason. Not wanting anymore harm to come, the Devaronian Jedi focused on the rogue Jedi's lightsaber, and meant to pull it out of Solei's grip. However, she found Erif already trying, and instead added her power to his, strengthening the force grab.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: BASILISK I'LL HELPIC-Jaron:"Ah, Jedi," Jaron said, stepping out to the shipyards, from a seperate junction than that which Levi and Faraxa had gone through-he held no illusion now, his robes red and black, regal looking, his crop of dark hair falling to his shoulders, his eyes, formerly emerald in one and blue in the other, were now their dark red and yellow colour again. His skin was its natural dark red again, his animalistic appearance evident, bone spurs prominent and his facial tentacles twitching with the thought of battle. The dark side swirled about him like a hurricane, as he spread out his hands and bowed to his enemies, smiling."I was not aware that you were in the habit of throwing pitched battles in the streets. May I ask just what is happening, or is that not allowed?" Just as he noticed that Faraxa and Erif were attempting to pull away Solei's lightsaber, he added his strength to keep it out of their grasp, instead of trying to push it away from them-it was much easier to formulate a slick, oily feeling in the force shield around the lightsaber to prevent them from gaining hold on it with their power, than to try and pull it towards himself, or to try and push it from them.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Vikentios"I second that!" I yelled. Peering out from behind the Y-Wing I was taking cover from, I looked up at the combatants. "I mean, I go here to buy a ship and possibly get a job, and this happens? Are you guys no better than saber rakes? Although I was one myself, so that would be a hypocritical statement, but who cares; listen to that guy whatever his name is; he's got a point!" The Geonosian just stared at him. "What?" I snapped back. "I know I'm being annoying but that's how you get somebody's attention!" *goes back to hiding*

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Sith can make objects "slippery" in the force? Never knew that. I mean seriously.IC: (Erif, Day One)Erif continued to focus, only barely easing up to yell "She has a quite dangerous Holocron that she stole from the temple." Turning his attention to Jaron he spat "Your interference will not be good for you Sith." He was gonna ease up in a bit to have enough energy left for a hasty dodge or two.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Well, if you look back in the first novel of Darth Bane, they're taught to create a sort of shield around themselves that prevents their enemies from using the force (full strength anyways) against them, and in the realm of force pull, I've always equated that to being similar to being covered with oil-it makes it rather hard to grasp, because it's so slippery, and I doubt it would take much to transfer that shield from yourself to another object or person.IC-Jaron:"Sith?" Jaron asked, smiling. "Why do you say that? Merely because I use the dark side? Merely because I look so dangerous? Merely because I oppose you?" He laughed slightly, derisively. "Know that you are correct, I am Sith, and yes, I do sense the holocron. That's the main reason I'm here. As well, I'm here to make sure you don't harm this ex-Jedi with you. She only seeks knowledge, after all, more than that which your training can give her."He spread his arms out, palms up, a supplicating gesture. "Please. Just leave her be, and I doubt that she'll be like to cause much trouble for you in the future."

profiles i guess

IC (Huk Information)The Huk were an oddity, not quite eusocial and not quite free of the concept of the hive. They were ruled by an elected board of Hive-Elders, had a huge problem with overpopulation and were a member species in the Trade Federation. They tended to favor large weapons due to their difficulty grasping small triggers and weapon. Their military consisted mostly of Trade Federation surplus built around a core of Dreadnoughts. Vehicular warfare focused around large cores of tanks with small scout vehicles for patrol, recon and anti-infantry duties. Most notable were the Hunter-Seeker Droids, they were tough durable and efficient.IC (Kalee, Day Five)The droid swiveled bringing it's frontal armor to bear, the bullet leaving only a small dent. It refocused it's fire on the dune where the shot had came from, it's heads turning as it looked for cover. Two Kaleesh warriors rushed up to the edge of the dunes, one loaded a rocket into a long tube and moments later the other fired...IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei focused her rage, drawing upon her pain, her anger at the self-righteous Jedi and years of repressed rage and began to apply it to her powers. The flow of blood from her arm stemmed and the cries of pain from her nerves began to die. It didn't heal her arm, but it killed the pain enough that she could fight. She eyed the Sith Pureblood-Jaron-and felt a stab of shame. She had misjudged him...that much was evident.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneLevi's eyes snapped to the sith, that nervous knot pulsing harder than ever. It would seem that his earlier feelings of worry had been well founded. Nervously, Levi flared his signature in the force. It didn't seem like this was going well at all, and the power swirling around this new player was something to be reckoned with, no question.---Arcturus - Coruscant, Jedi Temple - Day OneHis padawan's distressing flare hadn't been necessary. Arcturus felt the swirling energy of the dark side practitioner immediately. Excusing himself from his meeting, Arcturus began to steadily make his way towards the source of conflict. His pace was hurried, but not frantic. The situation had not yet escalated to a point requiring his attention, but if it did, he wanted to be at a fair enough distance to provide aid if necessary.

IC-Chrr'lok Nako:Hmm. No automated guidance. However, it made sense-after all, this ship was nearly three-thousand, nine hundred twenty-two years old, judging by dating the metal and how it had corroded over time-the history might be a little off. So Chrr'lok Nako, from his position charging but connected to the ship, slowly guided it in to a shipyard he saw, the ship's sensors picking up a group of beings near the dockyard but not telling him much else as he landed.A second after that the ship's darkness and lack of atmosphere abated, the exit ramp dropping. And, to all those in the shipyard, a rather odd sight came out; a two metre long, navy blue coloured droid, with reflective plates making up what was seen of its body, as it raised up, four tentacles evident now, thicker than usual and pointing out like arms as it raised up, the upper one and one-half metre of the droid's body upright, the blue glowing photoreceptor looking at those there, before it scuttled over, seemingly oblivious to any danger, to Vikentios."Are you certified to act as a guide to a newcomer upon this planet?" a deep monotone rang out, the metallic tones oddly clipped compared to the normal of speech of basic-speaking beings in the galaxy.

profiles i guess

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]Just when things seemed to be getting better, another being arrived. A being who seemed to be covered in the dark side, one who made it nearly impossible to continue the force-grip on the rogue Jedi's weapon. One who was undoubtably Sith. Without a a second thought, Faraxa's other lightsaber snapped into her free hand, and she held it down by her side in the traditional Makashi stance.Still, she didn't activate either weapon, and kept a careful watch on both opponents. "I don't believe you," she said simply to the red-skinned being, holding her first lightsaber up across her body.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: (Erif, Day One)The Twi'lek was forced to give up on trying to grip the weapon and try to recharge his energy. He twirled his saber and stepped back a bit, falling back into the ready position. He had to continue drawing power from his passion. Form VII took a Jedi user through the outskirts of the dark side without becoming cloaked in it.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Jaron:"Why are you so skeptical?" Jaron asked, cocking his head, a gesture common, Faraxa might notice, to a merchant she knew well. "I have no wish to fight you, as I believe you have no wish to fight me-are Jedi not followers that peace is better than battle?" he continued to hold his arms, palms up, the supplicating gesture showing that he wanted this to stop."Please, I beg of you. Let me leave with her, so that her wounds may be healed, and she be taken to a place where she can cause you no danger, and you can cause no danger to her. I wish for co-existance, not ruination."IC-Chrr'lok Nako:Chrr'lok Nako's photoreceptor dimmed for the smallest of moments as he processed the information he received, in multiple different ways. A moment later, after having constructed, from the small sound file he'd gotten from Vikentios's speech, he had constructed a veritable replication of the Tapani resident's accent, as well as the fluctuating tones he spoke with-a moment after that, Chrr'lok rang out with a much more organic sounding voice."Lightsaber. Plasma/Energy weapon. Constructed using a superconducting loop, diatium power cell, and multiple crystals to allow functionality of the blade. Any extra information is unavailable." Somehow, the droid managed to cock the section of it's body that might arbitrarily be termed its 'head' to the side, almost looking curious."You can guide. But are you certified to guide?"

profiles i guess

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]The Devaronian Jedi almost snapped back at the being, almost did something that completely unlike her. Thankfully, she had her Jedi training to fall back on, and her self control overruled the instinct. The red-skinned Sith continued, and Faraxa listened. Something bothered her, but she couldn't place it, the Sith had tilted his head to the side, and raised his arms up. On one hand, it was a rogue Jedi and a Sith they were talking to, but on the other... Faraxa was a Jedi Consular, a diplomat, and a pacifist by nature. Wasn't it her duty to find the peace during a time like this, wasn't that what she trained for? The Jedi Knight frowned, her indecision visiably on her face. Still, she kept her eyes trained on both beings, if they started to attack again,

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei's face had began to lose it's controlled nature, though she had dulled the pain, it was still there. A constant splitting agony. In a slow, pained voice she spoke up. "I merely want to be left alone. I seek only knowledge. If I intended you further harm, I would have laced bombs liberally throughout the temple. I want nothing more to do with your order. I just want to be." Solei's light saber was still in an upward defensive position, an impressive feat considering how much pain she was in.

IC-Jaron:"Do you not see?" Jaron said, now gesturing to Solei. His face now seemed to hold a sad, and yet exasperated set to it, as he shook his head for a moment, closing his eyes. "She only seeks knowledge. A philosopher. Is that truly so evil?" He opened his eyes again, looking down at the Jedi before him, his eyes filled with contempt for all but one of them."You may say the dark side corrupts, and my response would be that it is merely part of a whole-and if it is part of a whole, is it truly so dark? Or is it all just put into shades of grey?" Regardless of the danger that might be upon him, he stepped over to Solei, holding out a hand to steady her from the pain she felt, using a basic amount of his healing energy to transfer some of that pain onto himself, he who had dealt with such in the years under his master."Please, fall upon your vaunted compassion and allow me to take her from you, to place her somewhere remote enough that she won't come back to harm you, while I oversee her learning. Safety and peace are, after all, what I work for as well."

profiles i guess

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneLevi glanced uncomfortably between the fugitive and the new arrival. This new development was extremely worrying. Even more worrying was how relaxed the sith seemed to be, despite the openly hostile air. Levi itched to simply re-clip his saber to his belt and make haste back to the temple, but the idea of failure was simply unacceptable. Finally, Levi drew a breath to calm himself."Release the holocron back into our custody, and perhaps we can negotiate your terms of release!" Levi stated back. He was sure attempting something like this was a move above his rank, but better to ask forgiveness than permission with things this tense.

IC-Jaron:"I wasn't aware a Sith holocron fell under the jurisdiction of your Force tradition, apprentice," Jaron said to Levi, not even turning, now, too look at the Padawan. "What you may call theft is only the reclamation of an artifact that was originally stolen from us. You have no room to speak."

profiles i guess

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)"Your order took my fathers life." Her voice was still trembling somewhat, thought her normal self control was returning. "The least it can do is provide me with this holocron. I will not be parting with it today. I assure you of that." Her voice, midway through, shifted to a simple matter of fact tone. Solei looked...tired, not merely from the fight but from the days events. Escaping the order, stealing a holocron, having your arm broken and then being surrounded by three Jedi tended to take it out of you. At Jaron's statement she nodded."It is my birth right. My father was a Sith and now, it seems, I will be following in his footsteps."

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Chrr'lok Nako:"I am Chrr'lok Nako," the droid responded, before lowering down. "And that will not be necessary-have a good day." That said, Chrr'lok Nako proceeded to scuttle away from the group on his various metal plates used for legs, his body continuing to shift just as constantly, and as nauseatingly (to one trying to follow it all), as it had before.

profiles i guess

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneLevi's reply stumbled, his confidence shaken, but he pressed on. "If you truly wished to reclaim what was yours, you should have brought it peaceably before the council, and attempted to gain it through methods of peace. Not thievery and violence. This isn't a matter of birthright, or getting even for past wrongs. That holocron belongs to the order, and must be returned, even if we were to let you go."---Arcturus - Coruscant - Day OneFrom not too far away, Arcturus, his presence cloaked, watched how the situation was being handled.

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]Faraxa was still warring with herself, but was focused enough on the situation at hand to hear what was being said. Finally seeming to come to a decision, the Devaronian Jedi glanced up at the red-skinned Sith, her eyes hostile, but the look on her face that of one who wanted peace. "Will you leave peacefully, Sith? And keep your word to stay away?" She asked, the word Sith having more emotion behind it then she meant.Still, Faraxa hoped she was making the right choice. But what was right? Faraxa was making the Jedi choice.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Solei, Day One, Coruscant)Solei laughed. It was a harsh and bitter sound. "You hear how the council speaks of Sith. Of Darksiders. We're not he or she, we're it. We're not even us. We've been consumed by some sort of malevolent force. The only humane thing to do if we cannot be turned is to kill us in their view. Now tell me, how would that council have reacted if I told them I wanted a Sith Holocron to learn from?" Solei shook her head, amazed at how naive the padawn was.

Edited by Basilisk

IC-Jaron:"That holocron is not the property of the Jedi, nor was it ever," Jaron replied. "The gatekeeper of a holocron is still, in a sense, alive, still has a Force presence. You can't own a holocron created by a Sith unless you are to forcibly break it to your will, and that would require you to become Dark Jedi at the least. No, it is a simple fact that somebody stole it from us, likely on the orders of other Jedi." He shrugged."As well, from what I saw, and from what I have learned, the one to initiate violence was you, not this woman. She was attempting to defend herself from being overtaken by you, in fact. And, finally..." Jaron laughed again, condescending, derisive, disconcerting."If you think your vaunted order would have allowed me to reclaim that holocron, you are sadly mistaken. What would really have happened, do you wish to know? I would have presented myself as a historian, and I would be denied. Then, I would reveal myself as Sith, and I would be met with lightsabers at my throat from all angles. They would strip me of my ability to use the Force, that which made me me, and condemning me to a fate worse than death." His smile grew."Compassion."Jaron then turned to Faraxa, his eyes going softer for a moment, contemplative, almost."Yes," Jaron said. "I swear by the Force that I will not go back on my word."

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

IC Vikentios"Okay," I muttered. "Have a good day." I returned to watching the fight. "I can't believe that they didn't notice that," I thought.IC MeliaeI had a thought to go take a look at some ships. Seeing as I didn't have any more shows today, I had time. I couldn't afford new though, had to buy used. I started heading over to the used shipyard...

Edited by Constructman

IC: Levi - Coruscant - Day OneLevi's eyes briefly snapped to Faraxa, wondering what her plan was, but soon returned to Solei, eyes occasionally flitting to the sith."You didn't even try. You simply took one of the most abrasive actions possible, and are now expecting or hoping to walk away scot free for it. I'm not trying to figure out who owned the thing first. All I know now is that it's in the care of the Jedi Order. And my orders are to bring it back. I'll ask again, please return it."

IC: (Erif, Day One)Erif nodded to Faraxa, in that small gesture confirming that he would throw the full weight of his power and authority behind her decision. The young Knight would be a fool not to believe in grey, that is, after all, what his fighting style took him into. He preferred to use black and white when dealing with problems though, a weakness Faraxa didn't have.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Faraxa Sabosen [Coruscant; Day One]Faraxa nodded slowly at the responce, and glanced at Levi and Erif. She could end it, right there. She almost saw how it would happened. It would either end in blood, or it wouldn't. And Faraxa had made a decision on which. Only, would she be able to live with herself afterwards? Pushing it aside, Faraxa did what she had to do."Go then," the Devaronian said looking back at the Sith, glancing momentarily at Solei as she did so. "As a Jedi, I will not have anymore violence take place here, or anywhere else. But be warned, we are aware of what is going on around us."Part of her could hardly believe she had said it, but she knew it was the best outcome to this situation.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -