Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [Coruscant; Day One]Kruvuurn turned at the arrival of another human, and was pleased to see a familar face. "Jaron!" he rumbled, a smile on his face as he turned towards the craftsman, "It is good to see you. I haven't quite gotten to the upgrade part yet, but I was certainly going to ask."The Sauvax's black eyes narrowed with amusement, the smile still on his face as Jaron started speaking to another one of the humans.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC-Jaron:Interesting. The lightest of touches wouldn't work with this one. Still, for one as subtle and as well-practiced as Jaron, making his way to the information he wished wouldn't be a hard thing."Oh, truly?" Jaron asked, nodding to Kruvuurn slightly, as his vision tunneled, barely, his focus on Rorl. Specifically, Kaithas force presence. He mentally began to grasp some of the threads leaking from the being, to follow them back to their source. "Would it have to do with any standing conflicts, at all?"

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:: Rorl. Not Kaithas. :PIC: (Rorl, day one)Rorl's danger sense tingled. He looked around reflexively, the blasted thing never told him where the danger was. He felt a tug, but dismissed it as paranoia. "Maybe. Of course, I can't tell you yes or no without giving away anything."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC-Jaron:Progress. The lightest progress. Jaron's mental probe, very subtle, began to follow the thread back along it's path, to learn more, to help draw the information from Rorl. He smiled at Rorl, reassuring."Why do you look so jumpy?" he asked after a moment of thought. Then, a more important question. "Would it have to do with pirates of any sort, or something different? Your work, I mean."

profiles i guess

IC: (Rorl, Day One)Something doesn't feel right. This guy is getting too close. Like my master when he asked where I'd been late at night. His com went off. He looked at it, a blinking message that Dod was now available for his appointment. "You, my friend, ask too many questions. If you'll excuse me, I have an appointment to keep." He nodded at the others and started to walk off toward the nearest transport stop.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: (Rorl, Day One)"I wouldn't know. My client operates on a need to know basis. She'll tell me exactly where I'm going closer to the proper time." Rorl left, feeling unsettled but otherwise okay. That last bit was the truth, apart from the "She" thing. He didn't know EXACTLY where they were going.OOC: Rorl said "She" on purpose, by the way.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

BZPRPG Profiles

IC(Corellia, Coronet Spaceport, Day 1):Csarissa used the smokescreen to dash off again to her left, heading towards the edge of the hangar where the smoke was less thick. She stopped at the wall, spinning around to face the interior. She crouched down, her back to the wall, leveling her pistol before her. She was prepared to spring should her opponent come too close.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC-Jaron:Jaron broke off the contact with a small smile, that the departing Rorl wouldn't notice. He'd felt the lie through the contact, and felt something more. Rorl's unsettled nature. Partially because of what Jaron was doing, yes, but he could tell there was more than just that.Simple deduction led him to one thought: In this sector of Galactic City, he'd seen, already, three or so bounty hunters near Lott Dod's office, one going in, the other two coming out. Now, this Rorl. He was obviously hired by a male, or at the least, a non-gendered creature. Very well. His thoughts, swirling, his responses. He was force sensitive, Jaron had already learned that, as well, he could tell that there was a very vague idea as to what sector he might possibly travel to there, though the contact hadn't been long enough for Jaron to figure out rather well.However, take things back a step. Lott Dod, the bounty hunters around his office. The interested attitude the Senator had seemed to take upon hearing the mention of Huks and Kalee. There were gaps, yes, some blaring, but Jaron had a feeling that there might be a correlation between the Trade Federation, these bounty hunters, and the Huk-Kalee conflict.This would require further thought at a later date, of course. However, he relaxed his focus, back to normal, before he turned to the freighter captain by him."Did I hear just a slight bit ago, as I walked up, that you were taking some of these men to Tatooine?" he asked, interested.

profiles i guess

IC: Kol (Shipyards, Coruscant -- Day One)"That I am," Kol replied, turning towards the Charm and brushing his hair back with one hand absentmindedly as he observed the freighter. "Any time now, actually..."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Kol (Shipyards, Coruscant -- Day One)"It might," Kol acknowledged warily. "Not a lot of people have routes near Dantooine, but as fate would have it, I have business at Muunilist, so Myto's Arrow is on my to-visit list. What do you need?"-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Ah, very nice. I know you're likely tired of hearing this, but would you mind conveying a couple passages for me?" Jaron thought for a moment, about what he was delivering, how far he was being paid for it, and how much he would pay Kol if he accepted. It was easiest to work such things out in advance."Any expenses, such as extra fuel costs, or lodging, will be covered by me...or, rather, my clients," the man said.

profiles i guess

IC: Kol (Shipyards, Coruscant -- Day One)"As fate would have it, I don't need much of either," Kol replied. "Perks of some of the tech I tacked onto the Charm. Just flat payment for cargo delivered, plus the cargo itself, of course, and we should be square."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Jaron:"Ah. Well, it's specialty cargo. You'll have to keep it rather safe, though I doubt anybody would know that you were delivering something for me." He gestured to the speeder he had parked near."Care to iron things out while picking up this cargo?" he asked. "Oh, Kruvuurn. I recommend you head over to the Crystal Plaza Hotel--I'll need to meet up with you later."

profiles i guess

IC (Senate Commando, Naboo, NPC, Day One)The Zeltron artist would soon find his sunbathing was interrupted by the tell-tale sound of an airspeeder closing in on the small beach. The pilot of this particular air speeder was currently considering the chain of events that had lead her to this position. When she'd joined up with the Senate Guard she had not anticipated that that would mean running any variety of errands for senators who didn't realize that those strange things attached to their feet met they could do it themselves. Palpatine was better then most, he actually paid them for services rendered, but it still got under her skin. Regardless, she brought the speeder into a gentle landing on the edge of the beach and swung open the door. She wasn't in her armor currently, instead wearing her dress uniform, reasoning that appearing wielding a rifle and her armor would panic any nearby civilians. She waved to the artist (or at least, he looked like the photo) and began to walk up the beach.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Kol (Shipyards, Coruscant -- Day One)"Anything for a paying customer," Kol told Jaron with a shrug and a grin. "Anyone who's heading to Tatooine, get onboard, make yourselves comfortable. This will take but a minute."-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC (Yan'Hev'uruodo, NPC, Day One, Naboo)Yan blinked. It wasn't often someone attempted to flirt with her, the blue skin was enough to make her stand out but the red eyes were closely linked to evil in several cultural traditions and that tended to deter most people. It could also have been related to the fact she could break the average bar patrons arm with one movement...and on occasion, had. Thankfully that incident had never gotten out. The military cut of her hair didn't do wonders for her in that department either. She crossed her hands in front of her and frowned slightly, this was unknown territory. "I'm here on behalf of Senator Palpatine. He is interested in hiring you...though, as is his custom, he wishes to meet you first. I've been told to deliver this..." She tossed Obaryun a small holo-projector containing a recording of the senator. "And to tell you that we can provide transportation. Immediately." She gestured to the airspeeder.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Obaryun (Naboo, Day One)Obaryun caught the holo-projector with ease, and looked back to Yan. "Oh? Palpatine wishes to speak with me? Well, I shouldn't keep him waiting then."He turned on the projector, and began to make his way to the speeder. "Lead on miss ...?"

Edited by Ordinary Magician

IC (Yan'Hev'uruodo, NPC, Day One, Naboo)Yan shrugged, she doubted the artist wanted a comparative mouthful of a name. "You may call me Yan. Most everyone does." She started to trudge back the air speeder. The beach was nice enough, but she didn't have any vacation days to waste currently.When Obaryun turned the projector on, a miniature image of the senator appeared before him. He was an aging man, that much was clear, but he still carried with him a quite air of dignity. When he spoke, his tone was level and gentle. "Greetings my friend. Greetings. When I heard that the artist Obaryun was upon my humble home planet I could not let this opportunity slip away. Miss Ururdo will see you to my estate if you wish, or you may come by on your own. My door is always open." Palpatine grinned. "I wish to discuss the possibility of commissioning a sculpture of the august Lord Hoth. A fine man, I'm sure you'll agree."

IC-Jaron:In a moment Jaron was in the speeder, another moment and Kol was as well. He started it up, and set it zooming across the miles back to his ship, leaning back. Once the course was put in, he didn't need to pilot it further."Now, on the issue of payment. I just received a rather large sum, and when compared to the other jobs I have, I should be rather well set for a while. Each delivery is...eight thousand and seven thousand credits, respectively. That would be fifteen thousand...divide by two, seventy-five hundred, add five hundred as a tip, and I'll be giving you eight thousand credits in all. Four thousand from each delivery." He smiled."Is that equitable?"

profiles i guess

IC (Kyto and Cath, Coruscant, Day 1)Kyto shook her hand, nodding."Kyto Ceya."Cath extended one of his arms, greeting her similarly before the droid indicated they could begin their metting. The two followed it into another room, where the senator sat."Lott Dod, I presume?" said Kyto.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Obaryun (Naboo, Day One)Obaryun smiled. "Well, Lord Hoth eh? It'd be a pleasure to make a sculpture of the legendary man."Most people didn't commission him to make sculptures, but the Zeltron was still rather skilled in that aspect of artistry, and making a sculpture of the Jedi Lord of ages past for the Senator would be an honour."It is a pleasure to meet you Yan," he said, looking back at the guard. "It's a very pretty name."

IC-Jaron:"Unskii," the man said. "Jaron Unskii. And, shortly, we should be...ah, yes, right there," he said, a hint of pride colouring his voice. There, on a dock, was his approximately sixty-metre long, ten metre tall (with landing gear), glimmering ship. The blaster cannons on the underside of it, dualbarreled, swiveled constantly, watching the area about the ship. The sublight engines, in the back, were pretty standard ion drives, each layered over the hyperdrive, one above it, one below it. The ship, humming with energy, seemed almost to want to take off. Only one thing marred the gleaming plating along it, and that was a long, dark scar, near a concealed torpedo launcher, going along one side-it had very, very narrowly missed the transparisteel of the cockpit."What d'you think of her?"

profiles i guess

IC (Lott Dod, NPC, Day One)Lott Dod hauled himself to his feet and spread his arms wide. "Of course. I apologize for keeping you waiting, I did not anticipate such a...productive meeting." He smiled and gestured to the various chairs. "Do take a seat. It is the least I could do after keeping you on your feet for so long." Dod noted the presence of Roma and deduced the reason for it after a moment. He made note of her loyalty. If his perceptions were correct, she might make a fitting long term agent.IC (Yan'Hev'uruodo, NPC, Day One, Naboo)Yan paused for a moment, trudging up to the driver's side entrance of the speeder. "It is...functional." She had never thought of it as a particularly spectacular name. It was something to tell the bartenders and the weapons merchants.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [Coruscant; Day One]The Sauvax shrugged. "Alright then," Kruvuurn replied. The hotel wasn't far, but Kruvuurn didn't like walking on the hard duracrete for excessive amounts of time. He still had a few credits with him, so a taxi wouldn't be that much of a stretch. "See you there."With that, Kruvuurn turned, and started towards the nearest parked taxi. A few minutes later, and the Sauvax was flying off towards the hotel, minus a few credits.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Battle Droids, Day One, NPC)The two security droids remained perfectly still. Then the door slide open, revealing an empty corridor stretching beyond them. One of the droids waved towards the door then spoke in the standard monotone common to this series of droids. "You may enter. The representative has given you permission to wonder the premises."IC (Yan'Hev'uruodo, NPC, Day One, Naboo) Yan could not resist correcting him. "Incorrect. That would be a thermal detonator used in conjunction with a heavy blaster mounted on a tripod." She smiled at her own private joke. They'd used that method to take down a group of combine soldiers during the Hyperspace War. It had been most effective.

Edited by Basilisk

OOC Profile preapproved by BasiliskName: Meliae LorokarSpecies: MiralukaGender: FemaleHomeworld: AlpheridiesOccupation: Musician. Her income is extremely volatile but it generally sits around the medium level.Abilities: Meliae is extremely musically talented. She also has years of combat training under her belt and can thrash a layperson in 5 seconds, though none of this is betrayed by her seemingly feeble form.Force Abilities: Like all Miraluka, she has no eyes so she depends on force sight to perceive her environment.Equipment: Electric harp, electric organ, clarinet, bes'bev, synthesizerWeapons: Vibro-katana, DH-17 blaster pistolAppearance: She is around 5' 10" tall. She has fair skin and black hair. She wears a lavender jumpsuit and when not in concert a grey cloak. She has a beige bandage over her eye sockets.Personality: She is energetic, fun loving, and can be a little bit ditzy at times. She is sure to lighten up even the most down of people.Biography: Meliae has had a relatively uneventful life. Born on Alpheridies, her musical talent was quickly shown. She moved to Coruscant where she became popular in many bars and pubs and is currently looking for a record deal.IC Melia (Coruscant, Day One)I woke up to a brand new day in Coruscant. Another day, another dollar, day in and day out, playing in the bar and pubs. Not that I didn't like it though; I wouldn't trade it for anything else. After eating breakfast, I headed out of my apartment to my destination. I had moved all of my stuff to the establishment the night before so all I had to do was get there on time. Getting on the airbus, I sat down on a seat and waited for my stop.OOC Open for interaction. Kal and co, is it ok if I drop in on you guys? Last time I checked you guys were in a bar.

IC:: (Rorl, Day One)A massive man walked into the room where the bounty Hunters were, far more silently than one would expect from a man his height and musculature. This guy looked like he could take on a Rancor. Added to the mandalorian armor he wore and the weaponry he carried, the smart gambler would put his money on Rorl.

BZPRPG Profiles