Star Wars: Odysseys

Havelock Vetinari

OOC: It should also be noted that I am open to the idea of people having characters serving in this anti-piracy taskforce, though rather obviously they will be bound both to the orders of the Republic and the orders of their commanding officer, i.e. the Vimesian anti-Binks that serves as my newest character.

Name: Capt. Otto MosalSpecies: Otolla GunganGender: MaleHome Planet: NabooOccupation: Otto is a captain with the Republic navy, and commands a small anti-piracy task-force in the Outer Rim. Pay is standard for his rank, meaning that his income is hardly extravagant but is enough for the necessities.Abilities: Capt. Mosal has several years of low-level command experience within the Republic Navy, and commands the respect of all under his command. He has extensive training in both armed and unarmed combat and is familiar with most standard Republic infantry weapons.Force Abilities: N/AEquipment/Tools: Capt. Mosal carries no special equipment apart from a COM-link, though his typical uniform when on the bridge of his ship consists of a suit of blast armor, with an armored spacesuit waiting in case the worst happens and he and his crew have to abandon ship.Weapons: Capt. Mosal carries a WESTAR-34 blaster pistol at all times, and, when pitched infantry combat becomes likely, he can get himself a DLT-20A blaster rifle from the ship’s armory.Appearance: Capt. Mosal has dark, greyish-orange skin, ears that do not hang lower than his shoulders, yellow eyes, and four small barbels hanging from his upper lip. A picture should be coming soon.Personality: Capt. Mosal is cool under pressure, and while he is brave in combat, he does not lose his head and confuse foolhardiness for bravery – if the situation gives him a clear choice between retreat and destruction, he will retreat to fight another day. Capt. Mosal cares about and knows each person serving under him by name, and while he expects from them the same commitment to duty that he shows, he will not send any of them on what he knows to be a suicide mission.History: Otto volunteered for the Republic Navy as soon as he was eligible to do so. His climb through the ranks was not particularly swift as, while he displayed competence and intelligence, he lacked both the aptitude and the patience for the political games that plague the Republic Navy. Because of this, when an assignment that would put him on the Outer Rim, far from the bluster and intrigue of the peacetime fleet, he jumped at the opportunity and soon found himself chasing pirates and smugglers around the Outer Rim with an undersized naval taskforce. He has put in annual requests for more funds to be allocated to his taskforce so he can actually make a noticeable impact on the operations of the various lowlifes populating the Outer Rim, but he knows that, with the public stigma against increased military spending, and the corruption in the Senate, he’s about as likely to get more funding as a Sith lord is to be elected Supreme Chancellor.The taskforce he commands consists of one Republic light assault cruiser, one rescue frigate, one DP20 frigate, five Z95 Headhunters, and five A-6 InterceptorsName: AlbatrossModel: Rescue frigateFunction: The rescue frigate is a military transport ship specifically designed for use in emergency situations, when personnel need to be retrieved from a crippled vessel.Weapons: 2 laser cannons mounted on turrets on the dorsal surface of the vesselModifications: The Albatross is a standard rescue frigateHistory: The Albatross was one of the few ships from Ranulph Tarkin’s unsanctioned fleet to survive involvement in the Stark Hyperspace War, having jumped significantly off-course when the navcomputer virus infected the ships of Tarkin’s fleet. When the patch was uploaded to the surviving ships of the fleet, the Albatross took part in the Fifth Battle of Qotile, serving primarily as a support vessel, though the two laser cannons carried by the Albatross enabled it to dissuade Collective ships that decided that a rescue frigate made an attractive target. After the war, the Albatross was assigned to the anti-piracy taskforce proposed by Senator Garm Bel-Iblis, and has since served under the command of Capt. Mosal.Name: Thunder ChildModel: Republic light assault cruiserFunction: The Thunder Child is the command vessel of this anti-piracy taskforce, and, between it and the Bellator, the two ships serve as the main weapons platforms for the taskforce, though the larger Thunder Child has the advantage in a protracted battle over the more lightly-armored Bellator, as it can take significantly more damage without being rendered combat-ineffective.Weapons: 2 twin light turbolasers and 4 medium lasersModifications: The Thunder Child is a standard light assault cruiser.History: The Thunder Child was one of the few ships from Ranulph Tarkin’s unsanctioned fleet to survive involvement in the Stark Hyperspace War, having jumped significantly off-course when the navcomputer virus infected the ships of Tarkin’s fleet. When the patch was uploaded to the surviving ships of the fleet, the Thunder Child, cut off from Tarkin, returned to the nearest naval base, as per new orders received from Coruscant. After the war, the Thunder Child was assigned to the anti-piracy taskforce proposed by Senator Garm Bel-Iblis, and has since served as the command vessel of Capt. Mosal.Name: BellatorModel: DP20 frigateFunction: The Bellator serves as a fast-attack vessel, using its speed, firepower and maneuverability to support the Thunder Child in attacks upon pirate vessels. Being rather smaller than the Thunder Child, the Bellator is not as well-suited to protracted engagements, and so is more prone to making use of hit-and-run tactics.Weapons: 8 double turbolaser cannons, 6 quad laser cannons, 4 concussion missile launchersModifications: The Bellator has been upgraded with a Class 1.5 hyperdrive to match the Thunder Child and Albatross.History: The Bellator was presented to the Republic Navy as a gift from Corellian Senator Garm Bel-Iblis, and played a key role in getting his proposal for increased anti-piracy measures in the Outer Rim, as the gift was contingent on the Bellator’s use as a pirate-hunting vessel. The Bellator began its operational history as part of Capt. Mosal’s taskforce, and so the most action it has seen is a few minor battles with pirates and brigands.

We will remember - Skies may fade and stars may wane; we won't forget

And your light shines bright - yes so much brighter shine on

We will remember - Until the skies will fall we won't forget

We will remember

We all shall follow doom

IC-Jaron:"Good, then the used one that I know you have isn't overpriced," Jaron joked. "So, twenty-six point five thousand for the hyperdrive, plus the upgrades, pluse some, ah, tweaking to lower the hyperdrive rating..." he calculated for a moment in his hand."How does an even thirty-thousand sound? That's going to leave me stuck buying nothing but food, but I already have all the supplies I need, and the next two jobs I'll be getting seven thousand for. I should be good."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [Coruscant; Day One]The large being smiled in amusement, his dark eyes blinking. "Sounds good to me," Kruvuurn replied, already going over the upgrade in his head. He had a good idea of what sort of hyperdrive Jaron currently had, having worked on the craftsman's ship before, and so replacing it with the better on wouldn't be a problem. A few minor part changes, and Kruvuurn was pretty sure he could lower the rating by atleast 0.15, perhaps more once he got a better look at the internals.Fancy things, hyperdrives. Just a few adjustment's to a ship's shields, and the hyperdrive's rating could be lowered by as much as a 0.05, without anyother changes. "I think I could get it down to 0.85, perhaps more," Kruvuurn said to the human. Bringing his claws together once again, he added, "So, when do we start?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kruvuurn Tchuul [Coruscant; Day One]"Alright then," Kruvvurn said, nodding. He knew it would be easy enough to find Jaron's ship, especially with the sensors installed in his own. "I'll get right on it, after I go pick up a few of my co-mechanics."With a job like this, it was generally a good idea to have a few people watching, just to make sure nothing went wrong during the process. Still, Kruvuurn would be doing most of the work, just as he prefered. "I'll be seeing you soon then," Kruvuurn said, nodding once again to the human, before lumbering off towards a taxi, his many legs clicking against the duractrete.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Day One): Aboard the Grey Lady, Djashell and Syaa microjumped to the location Dod had given them."The cruiser should be somewhere around here," Djashell said."I'm guessing its that big blot on our sensors," Syaa answered from the co-pilot chair.Djashell took a quick check of her own before opening communication channels. She didn't much want to just walk up to any old ship and ask for transport to Kalee

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1):The docking process at the station was rather speedy. It took no more than half an hour from the initial hailing to being permitted to leave the ship. Csarissa was familiar with this portion of the station, as she had been here before several times for CorSec. She headed down to the main commercial sector, where she intended to top up her ship's supplies and possibly purchase an astromech droid to keep the Sentinel in order when she was busy. Csarissa made the purchase for supplies from her datapad over the holonet and directed for the goods to be delivered directly to the ship in its hangar. With this done she headed to the nearest droid shop.The shop was dark, and quite a bit dustier than one would expect on a space station. "A Selonian, eh?" grumbled the shopkeeper, a stocky Duros, as Csarissa entered. "Anything you need, miss?""An astromech droid. R2-series.""Ah. Got plenty of those." He turned to call into what appeared to be a back room. "Sulat!"Through the doorway came a Jawa, wrapped in a smoky grey robe."Sulat, show the miss the R2s." grunted the Duros. The Jawa nodded, then waved its arms at Csarissa, indicating for her to follow it into the back room.In the back room, which was actually better lit then the front, Sulat directed Csarissa to the right wall. Lined up against the wall were a plethora of astromech droids, most of which were of IA's R2 and R4 series. "Are any of these R2 units new?" inquired the Selonian? The Jawa pointed to three in the centre of the row."I'll take this one then," she said, pointing out a white unit with grey trim.The Jawa loaded the droid onto a dolly and rolled it out to the front of the shop. Csarissa followed close behind. The Duros eyed the droid, looking over its exterior, then bent down to scan the pricing sticker on the side of the dome."All right," he said, standing up, "a new unit will run you 5500 credits."Csarissa nodded and reached into a pocket to pull out her credit chip. She handed it to the shopkeeper, who ran it through his datapad. "Okay Miss Kitanar, this R2 droid is yours." He returned her card along with the caller for the droid's restraining bolt. "It should move on its own, so you can set it up once you get where you're going."Csarissa nodded her thanks, and with that left the shop.

misaka_76_banner_800.jpg

IC (Hardcell, Deepspace, Day Two)As the hanger indicated, this was far from a normal Hardcell transport. The interior had been changed around from the standard designs and a being relying on guesswork or standard schematics would soon become horribly lost. The ships interior was a maze of large storage areas, crew quarters, security checkpoints and various other rooms. Each of them had their fair share of battle damage and bodies in them. Oddly enough however, there was no sign of any active droids.IC (Palpatine's Estate, Day One, Naboo)"He's right here actually." The voice was dry but somewhat youthful and the tone was faintly amused. The senator and a small procession of aides and guards had evidently been heading to the office when the turbolift had opened. Palpatine bowed his head low for a moment. "It is a pleasure Mr. Obaryun. I must admit, I could not believe my luck when I heard you were on our fair planet. Please, follow me. We have much to discuss." Palpatine gestured to the end of the hallway.IC (Bounty, Deep Space, Day One)In a somewhat menacing monotone, contact was made. "Transmit the codes. Channel 353525. You have one minute to comply." As the seconds ticked down, and the hunters searched their minds for any Trade Federation codes, they would no doubt begin to wonder if this was all a trick. A clever ambush. Then a faintly amused voice would drift over the comms. "Alright. No codes. Good. Commence docking procedures."

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1)Changing his ship's ID transponder was a procedure Zakta had grown accustomed to. He learned from an old mechanic back on Nar Shaddaa, and always kept a spare card on him, just in case. His new ID would get him on the station without drawing the attention of CorSec, but it wouldn't be long before they tracked him down, especially after the ruckus he caused planet-side. The docking process took a little over an hour, and after another ten minute wait, he finally arrived at Centerpoint. Rather than use his human form, he chose the more unorthodox iridonian. He was still working out how to get the horns just right, but he could hide it beneath his Mabari armor weave. The Bounties office, a small, cramped room beneath the commercial district was mostly empty, save for an officer who manned the desk. Zakta stepped up to a small console, checking over a list of faces and numbers. "How often does your list update?" he asked in passing. "Our list updates every two to four hours." The officer yawned. "If you're looking for a specific target, they've either already been claimed, or haven't been added to the list yet." "Ah, thank you." He responded, searching for the Selonian's name first. An error message popped up, stating no name existed in the system. Zakta breathed a sigh of relief. If there was a bounty on them, it wasn't up yet. There was still time to get out. He nodded to the officer, leaving the office. Now time to find his companion; but first, a bit of shopping.

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.

IC (Bounty Office, Day 1)There was nothing outstanding, most of the dangerous jobs had found takers. There was an interesting tracking contract though, a "shipment manager" or more accurately, a pirate lord, had lost a large amount of ships recently. These ships have been reappearing and conducting "shipments" or rather raids without her permission. She was willing to pay quite well for the location and hideouts of these ships and their crews.IC (Hardcell, Deep Space, Day Two)A narrow corridor loomed ahead, leading to what looked like a control room. It was hexagonal in shape, with control panels and screen scattered about. Most of it was completely destroyed...except for one monitor with a recording device attached to it. Bodies were scattered about the room, evidently another group of combat engineers had made a stand here.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Kazar Jo (Hardcell, Deep Space, Day two)Walking through the corridor, I noticed the amount of bodies lying around. "Did the droids decided to take a vacation after killing everybody?" I muttered to myself. Then something caught my eye: a recording device. I almost passed it by before deciding to take a look; adding another entry to my data logs could never hurt, could it?

IC (Hardcell, Deepspace, Day Two)A sound resembling thunder suddenly cut through the hallway. It was slow, deliberate, the sound of something on patrol. There would be one loud bang, followed shortly by four more. A shadow appeared at the end of one of the corridors, whatever it was, it had a large turret and four legs and it showed no sign of slowing down.

IC (Hardcell, Deepspace, Day Two)With the amount of rubble in the room, it was impossible to move quickly and urgently and not make an amount of noise...however slight. The droid paused, it's shadow was still. Then it rounded the corner. It was taller then your standard sentient, though not by much. It had large armored plates on it's front legs, a single red sensor eye laid at the front of it's inner structure, with a turret mounted above it. It resembled a large, up-armored Dwarf Spider Droid. It was clearly one of the prototypes Hekt had mentioned. It was also equipped with audio sensors. It had heard the movement of the bounty hunter and, in accordance with it's protocols, launched several scans in differing spectrum's and areas. One in thermal, one in electronic signatures and one in audio disturbance. It had soon pinpointed the hunters location, it's turret swiveled...

Edited by Basilisk

OOC: Approved by Basilisk. That 5 paragraph statement combined with this is the longest thing I've ever written on here.Name: Erif Ewana (Erife'wana)Species: Twi'lekGender: MaleHome planet: Used to be Ryloth, now Coruscant.Occupation: Jedi.Abilities: Excellent lightsaber duelist,was the best in his class. Good with machines. Very intelligent, but needs time to think about problems.Force abilities: Your average Jedi ensemble. This includes telekinesis, healing, and heightened jumping abilities. It should be noted that while he isn't good at using much besides the three abilities listed (and using the Force to guide his movements) he is very good at Force Healing, though this tires him out quickly.Equipment: A holocron containing his Master's last words, as well as many elementary lessons on the Force. Also carries a screwdriver, needle nose pliers (the most useful things ever), and a journal.Weapons: His green lightsaber. The handle is a sleek black, the activation button almost invisible to the untrained eye.Appearance: His skin is orange with almost invisible black stripes along his sides. His eyes are emerald green, and look like they can see straight into your soul. He is slightly more muscular than most Twi'leks, though he is still very lithe, being bulky by no means. A very handsome being, if he wasn't bound to the code he'd probably be married right now. He normally wears brown pants and a greenish t-shirt. Cloaks get in the way.Personality: Erif was a very happy, fun loving, likable man until his master got killed. Now he gets into moods where he'll brood about it and watch his holocron over and over. Still values honor though, and people can exploit this. Will never give up. Sometimes he'll return to his old self, but something will remind him of his master and he'll go into a sulk.History: Erif was taken from the planet of Ryloth as a baby by the Jedi, raised in their ways. He passed the Initiate trials with flying colors and was the first Padawan in his class, picked by Jedi Master Golik Squarth. The old, experienced, rigid Master and the young, new to life, and fun loving Padawan learned from each other, eventually gaining a bond greater than most Jedi and their apprentice.Halfway through the last year of training everything changed.They were sent after a rogue Jedi that had kidnapped Younglings and were bending them to his ways. Master Squarth was killed after a grueling duel, the Force forsaking him as he tried to do one last jump. Or at least that's what it looked like to Erif. In reality the old man's legs couldn't put out enough push, but Erif didn't know that. Erif jumped in. The only emotion he was feeling was not anger, it was regret. Regret that scum like this rogue wandered free while his Master lay too wounded for Erif to heal him. Erif beat the already tired Jedi and freed the kids, recording his Master's last moments on a holocron. He was knighted for his bravery, a small consolation to one that had lost so much.Since then he's lost some of his faith in the Force, and isn't as powerful as he will be one day. He still thinks of himself as a Padawan, and that, combined with his lack of faith, makes him weaker than most Jedi. He's sent on missions no one else wants to go on, as he isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.EDIT: Ship approved and added.Name: Emerald ValkyrieModel: Delta-6Function: Transport, combat. While Erif is not the best pilot, the force helps a lot in terms of fighting.Weapons: Two laser cannons.Modifications: Erif has spent a lot of time and money on this ship. It sports an astromech socket (in which goes Erif's droid, R2-K7) and a Class 1 hyperdrive. The other odd thing about the Valkyrie is it's color. Most Delta-6's are bronze, but Erif painstakingly painted his green and gold, with an orange ID number under the left wing, which is "E767".History: Erif got the Valkyrie the same way every Jedi gets their craft, but he formed a special bond with his and works on it every chance he gets, knowing it as well as Chewie and Han know the Falcon. Of course, it doesn't need repairs as often, but he works on it anyways.IC: (Day One, Erif)Erif awoke on his bed in the Jedi temple with a start, his dreams plagued as always by visions of his failures. The young Jedi got up and splashed some cold water on his face from the faucet in his room, waking him fully. He looked at his reflection, his eyes tired from nights like the last one. Erif shook his head and got dressed in his usual outfit, picking up his stuff and attaching his lightsaber to his belt. Along with Master Squarth the lightsaber had been his most loyal companion for the past years, even more so it seemed than the Force. Erif yawned and stretched out his arms, opening the door to what promised to be a bright sunshiney day.

Edited by Toa Kaithas

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: This has already been added to the post above, but whatevs.Name: Emerald ValkyrieModel: Delta-6Function: Transport, combat. While Erif is not the best pilot, the force helps a lot in terms of fighting.Weapons: Two laser cannons.Modifications: Erif has spent a lot of time and money on this ship. It sports an astromech socket (in which goes Erif's droid, R2-K7) and a Class 1 hyperdrive. The other odd thing about the Valkyrie is it's color. Most Delta-6's are bronze, but Erif painstakingly painted his green and gold, with an orange ID number under the left wing, which is "E767".History: Erif got the Valkyrie the same way every Jedi gets their craft, but he formed a special bond with his and works on it every chance he gets, knowing it as well as Chewie and Han know the Falcon. Of course, it doesn't need repairs as often, but he works on it anyways.IC: Erif walked down the halls of the temple, past younglings training and Jedi meditating. Some Padawans and younglings nodded or waved as he passed, those being the ones grateful for their rescue. In Erif's mind it was Master Squarth who had rescued them, but people insisted on thanking him anyway. He was almost to the Council chamber now, wondering what they had in mind for him now.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Camlach (Bounty Office, Day 1)He read through the description of the tracking job. It was right up his alley, seemed simple enough… he should be able to get it done in relatively good time and the credits she was offering were needed. He took the job and uploaded all of the available information on it to his data-pad; he might need it for later. He then swept out of the bounty office making his way back to the ship-yard.

OOC: Pre-approved by Basilisk.Name: Arcturus ZhaoSpecies: ArkanianGender: MaleHome Planet: ArkaniaOccupation: Jedi Master within the Jedi OrderAbilities: Well versed in various forms of saber combat principles, and quite skilled in actual combat itself, primarily utilizing Form III and Form IV, though, while he prefers not to utilize it, is equally skilled in Form I. Arcturus' specialty lies in tactical combat, a trait reflected in his preference to utilize Tràkata when engaging in combat. A avid practitioner of enlightenment through meditation, Arcturus retains a zen-like calm that extends well into high intensity situations.Force Abilities: Arcturus' true might lies in his ability to utilize the force, displaying mastery in it's telepathic, telekinetic, and inexplicable aspect. Much like the rest of his race, Arcturus' zest for knowledge is immense, as a result, while he has little skill with them, his knowledge of techniques and powers commonly used by practitioners of the Dark Side of the Force is extremely extensive. When in combat, Arcturus favors utilzing telekinesis to wield his lightsaber in place of his hands.Equipment/Tools: A pair of goggles specialized to protect his eyes from heats and harsher temperatures brought about by otherworld suns.Weapons: Arcturus carries a pair of blue bladed long hilt lightsabers, the casing made from a wood-like shell substance, giving the blades a more organic look.Appearance: Arcturus stands at a lean but muscular 6 foot 3, with long flowing white hair, often pulled back into a half-tie, pale skin, and opaque eyes that seem to stare off into forever. These eyes are often covered by a pair of sleek goggles. His face is marred with a pair of scars, one across his nose and one down his right eye, that intersect directly upon his cheekbone. Arcturus wears white Jedi robes with an Arkanian mantle and cloak across the shoulders, a long string of beads wrapped around his left wrist. He tends to keep the hood of the robe up, as it aids in shielding his eyes from the sun. His underclothing consists of a sleeveless robe, and loose pants suited for physical activity. One of his hands is a mechanical prosthetic, painted black and adorned with designs native to Arkania.Personality: Arcturus Zhao is a relaxed, contemplative man, with extraordinary patience, and a welcome, listening ear. He prefers words to action, but prefers economy of vocabulary when speaking, preferring to enhance his words through telepathic suggestion with the force, so his meaning is often quite clear. He is a man of constant meditation, believing that with time to search ones self, all answers are capable of being discovered. Arcturus does not well tolerate injustice, but prefers to use the least violent methods possible to resolve conflict, preferring to defeat his foes mentally. He also is against arrogance and abuse of pride, believing the two to be some of the easiest flaws to lock one's self into.History: Arcturus Zhao is a man of few words, but many talents. The Arkanian jedi has taken part in various battles and defended against various injustices, including fighting during the Mandalorian Civil War, particularly during the Battle of Galidraan, and the Stark-Hyperspace War. Due to his various battles, acts of bravery, and loyal unwavering service, Arcturus has become a Jedi Master of worthy note, a far cry from what was expected of him during his days as a rather arrogant padawan, one his master feared would fall to the dark side, or perhaps simply get himself killed.Training under the tutelage of Jedi Master Veneficus Gwyn, Arcturus swiftly displayed an affinity for manipulating the force that positively stunned his master. While this was impressive, Arcturus' belief that his attachment to the force made him practically unstoppable, and led him to believe in time that his own skill was far beyond the need for training in combat arts, or strengthening his body, a foolish, but natural belief at best. His arrogance was hard-pressed into his genes, a common trait in Arkanians, and only boosted by his knowledge of the force.So great was his arrogance, that Arcturus commonly ignored his master's teachings, believing himself to be more intelligent and well versed than his (believed to be) quiet and brutish master, who commonly relied on the strength and skill he held with physical combat.Unfortunately, like many padawans with his level of arrogance, his hubris almost culminated in the deaths of himself, his master, and various innocents when he and his master faced off against a Sith on a luxury starship, whose connection to the force dwarfed Arcturus' own, a connection he used to nearly break the Arkanian when Arcturus foolishly attempted to bring his force of will to bear against the Sith's. The battle resulted in the loss of his arm, as well as the now symbolic scar that bisects his face.It was only the pure skill and tactical brilliance of his master that saved Arcturus and the souls aboard the ship from being slain by the raging sith.After that battle, Arcturus was immensely humbled, and threw himself into studies and his duty with passionate but controlled fervor, viewing his master in a new light, understanding that he was not only quiet, but patient. Not brutish, simply direct. The thought of how patient and willing his master was to continue to try to better Arcturus as a man and a Jedi humbled him even further, and lead Arcturus to begin adopting his master's practices, and applying them to his own work.It wasn't long after that Arcturus ascended to knighthood, and eventually achieving mastery, renowned and well respected for his calm and quiet approach adopted from his master Veneficus. During his time as a knight, he took on a padawan of his own, Zenalya Ni-La, a girl almost as trying on his patience as Arcturus had been in his master's. She grew into a fine woman, and ascended to knighthood in time as well, filling Arcturus with quiet pride as she took her place among the ranks of the Jedi.As time has passed, and Arcturus has settled comfortably into mastery, Arcturus now trains a new padawan, Levi Thanulu. The boy is a completely different animal than his previous padawan, but Arcturus hopes to help the boy achieve the vision of patience and courage that the boy wishes to reach, patiently guiding the boy on the path of the Light Side of the Force.---Name: Levi ThanuluSpecies: NautolanGender: MaleHome Planet: Glee AnselmOccupation: Padawan of the Jedi OrderAbilities: Levi is skilled in the art of combat, utilizing impressive physical strength and preferring hand to hand combat to a lightsaber. He is studying in forms V and II of lightsaber combat. Combat aside, he is a very skilled artist, and a competent mechanic. He's also a fantastic pilot, a skill aided by his in and out knowledge of mechanics and the ships he's working with.Force Abilities: Nowhere near as connected to the force as his master, Levi is fond of using the Force push and Force Speed abilities, enjoying the more simple abilities. While his technical knowledge of the force is not particularly varied, his ability to utilize brute strength through the force is impressive.Equipment/Tools: Levi commonly carries a bag with various tools to help with quick mechanical fixes, such as fusion cutters.Weapons: Levi carries a green dual-phase greatsaber/lightclub, a finely tuned weapon built for maximum range.Appearance: Levi is 5'11, with a very muscular, somewhat broad frame. He has longer than average sensory tentacles, which he usually binds in a "ponytail" with a golden ring. His pale blue skin is adorned with tattoos in the Nautolan script along his arms which state "Courage through life" on his right, and "Peace unto death" on his left. Levi commonly wears a black variant of the Jedi padawan robes, an intentional contrast to his master's white ones. Around his waist, he wears a white sash that hangs to knee-length, tied at his hip.Personality: Levi is a quiet, somewhat self-conscious young man, with a distinct lack of faith in his ability to truly change anything. He believes in his duty and defense of the weak first and foremost, and doesn't strive for much by way of political or rank advancement. Duty aside, however, Levi is a very reluctant young man, often questioning his own decisions, and avoiding making choices if he doesn't have to. He does have a deep hope that one day he can overcome his own lack of faith in himself, and become a Jedi of worth, a hope he keeps locked down so as not to cause his confidence to waver. In recent times, Levi has begun to realize that he truly begins to feel less reluctant when in combat, something he previously feared. This feeling is particularly strong when using his hands, something that concerns his master. In order to maintain focus, and keep his mind shape, especially when using the force, Levi turns to mechanics, handiwork that keeps him grounded.History: When Levi was quite young, Levi was found by Arcturus during an excursion to Glee Anselm. While he was not the most obvious candidate for training, Arcturus watched the boy during his stay on planet, and came to the conclusion that while the boy wasn't very confident in himself, he had a quiet strength that he had simply not tapped yet.Levi was not thrilled to have been selected, even less so when it became obvious that his force sensitivity was... Not the most impressive. But Levi went along as he believed it was his duty to answer the call, albeit very reluctantly. This was a common feeling taught within his family. Duty comes first, and it most be done to the best of one's ability.Some years later, Levi is now Arcturus' padawan, accompanying him on his travels, aiding in missions as necessary, being taught the ways of the Jedi all the while. His time with Arcturus has increased his belief in himself quite a bit, and the tattoos he now bears are quotes spoken by Levi's father that he recites as a mantra to remain focused on his duty, no matter the cost.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: And now for the awesome.IC-Jaron:Ah, the Jedi Temple. A massive, four-spired pyramidal structure, housing the largest cohesive organization of Force Sensitives in the Galaxy. It was imposing, but at the same time he could feel the power radiating from it, a nexus created due to the thousands of years with hundreds of thousands of Jedi living in it every century, their power leaking off and setting itself into the indestructable stone.It was intoxicating, alluring. Everything he'd felt when first he'd come to Tulpaa, and felt the Force still strong, there. However, unlike Tulpaa, he didn't want it. No, he was perfectly content to leave it to the Jedi, just as with the rest of the Galaxy. However, he did wish to visit.Feeling the stares of suspicious knights watching him, he began to walk up the steps. Hiding himself in the Force, making himself look like just another man...no, he let a tiny amount of the power leak out. Raw, unaligned. Like the barest trace of Force Sensitivity in an untrained adult.OOC: Advent or Kaithas, one of you can interact with him. This might be funny. xP

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Kazar JoI heard the sound of the droid nearing my location and the distinctive sound of a turret swivling. "Time to bring the fight to him," I thought. Diving out of cover, I leapt into the air, threw the EMP, readied my blasters, and with my free tentacle grabbed a railing above and vaulted myself over the side onto some sort of second floor.

IC: Erif decided to take a walk before doing any training, as was his normal routine. Walking through the part of the temple where the most force sensitive Jedi were was always interesting, as he gave off a funny feel in the force. As he was walking down the steps he felt something from a man next to him (Jaron) "Hey."

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Construct-how do those EMP grenades work? Please PM me the answer.IC (Palpatine's Estate, Naboo, Day One)"Please, no need to be so formal. I'm not even the senator of your sector." Palpatine smiled at his joke and approached a keypad next to the door. A few rapidly pressed buttons later his office door slide in. "Please, take a seat." Palpatine gestured to one of the chairs in front of his desk before he took a seat behind it. "I trust you were informed of the details of this project?"

IC(Yavar, Nar Shadaa): Yavar was confused.He wasn't the type of man who liked to be confused. He had just seen his bodyguard, a highly trained killer, fly through the air and crash against the wall. Obviously, there was something dangerous in his office. He drew a blaster pistol, activating it with a thumbstroke while holding his gauntlet up as another weapon. His other bodyguard, Jaen, walked slightly in front of him as they entered the office.IC(Tokar, Nar Shadaa):Tokar was in a bad situation. He hadn't wanted to attack the alien, but he hadn't had a choice- if he had acted any later, he'd be dead.Just then, two more aliens stepped around the corner. One of them looked like the other had, and pointed a weapon at him while making the funny noises. The other looked different, and hung behind, though he held his own weapon. Tokar reached out with his mind again.I mean no harm.IC: Yavar and Jaen rounded the corner to find something quite unexpected- sitting on the floor was some sort of creature with a mass of tentacles for a face. Yavar wracked his brains for the name of the creature's species, but to no avail- he had no idea what it was.Then it spoke.Not spoke, really. More of a feeling. But it obviously came from the creature, and Yavar understood it. I mean no harm.Some sort of telepathy, Yavar mused. He glanced at Jaen, who had clearly also gotten the message, then thought back a response.Neither do we. Why are you here?Suddenly, he was assaulted with a wave of memories. He realized they were Tokar-for that was his name-'s recent experiences. He now understood what had happened.All the same, the implications were staggering. A member of a race which naturally possessed the powers of a Jedi, or at least some of them, alone with no connections and in need of help? This was a marvelous opportunity.Well, Tokar, thought Yavar. I may be able to help you.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC (Sava, Day One, Nar Shadda Orbit, Deep Shallows)Sava was a predator by instinct, it was foolish to deny this fact. She knew this, but she also knew that her instincts were out of date in this modern galaxy. She had tempered them with fierce discipline and a soldiers will. She had seen action on many battle fronts, seen what artillery could do to a man, seen what a blaster does when it's hit in just the right spot with a sniper rifle. Most of all though, she had seen what battle droids could do. They were fearless and clever, utilizing advanced programs to simulate an organic beings creativity. It fell short in many ways, but the results were still deadly. That was why she had purchased a squad of her own. They aided her greatly in her hunts.And as she starred down at the corrupt moon beneath her, she could not help but think that there would many hunts upon this world.IC (Hardcell, Deep Space, Day Two)The EMP grenade struck true, bouncing to a stop beneath the armored droid. It's blast was impressive and bright. When the light died however, the sounds of an advancing droid could still be heard. This EMP grenade was not made to take on shielded technology. The faraday cage had been around for a long time and only a fool did not equip a battle droid with it. The grenades might have worked on civilian droid, but on a battle droid where the enemies first counter would likely be EMP energy? Not so much. The droid surged forwards, entering the room and scattering bits of rubble everywhere.

Edited by Basilisk

IC: Jota wasn't a huge fan of droids. Sure, the odd med-droid was handy. That's why he kept one as an assistant. A protocol droid was a good translator. He had one of those, too. An astromech droid even had some use- it'd be nice to get one.But not battle droids.Cold, mindless killers- no empathy, morality. No compassion. Just another way for people to hurt each other. As a doctor, he saw enough of that already.Of course, though, Sava had wanted a squad. And it was her ship. But still, the ****ed things made him nervous, which is why he skipped that area of their ship on the way to see his employer."Evening, Sava," he said, stepping into the room she occupied. "Or morning, not really sure what time it is down there. Anyway. You have a contract on this world?"

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC (Sava, Day One, Orbit of Nar Shadda)"Rule one of bounty hunting Jota. So long as there is some type of life on that moon, someone there will want someone else dead. The bounty offices on Nar Shadda are practically hotels and have enough security forces to make some police departments blush." Sava tapped a few commands into the ships computer. "We'll be landing soon, I trust you won't have a problem if I leave the droids behind to guard the ship?"

IC(Centerpoint Station, Day 1)The Commercial sector, despite its vast array of stalls, didn't seem to have anything that really caught Zakta's eye. Sure he could use a new blaster, and he'd really enjoy an astromech, but where'd he put it? He had the money, but no room on his tiny starfighter. So, with heavy disappointment, he left the last store. He was just getting ready to leave for his ship, when he spotted a familiar looking figured, glancing through the stalls with an astromech droid in tow. "There you are Csarissa... It's time to talk." He pulled up the veil on his suit, stealthily changing over to his human form as he slunk through the crowd towards the Selonian. He stepped casually beside her as she walked, flipping down his veil. "Hey, finally found you." he began in a friendly voice. "Wanna grab a drink?"

If you can't explain it, then it was probably an alien.