Earthbound LEGO Robot Controlled From Space

In what undoubtedly will pave the way for robotic invasions of extraterrestrial moons and planets, a scientist working with NASA and the European Space Agency aboard the International Space Station has successfully controlled a LEGO robot on Earth. The experiment was part of a test of Disruption-Tolerant Networking, a next-generation communications protocol designed for internet-like transmissions across the voids of space. <a href='http://www.technewsworld.com/story/76592.html' target='offsite'>Follow the link</a> for details and a picture of the Mindstorms NXT robot hero.View the full article

At first I thought this said EarthBound, as in the videogame. :PNevertheless, that's really awesome. It's neat to see all these ways LEGO Bricks can be used in the "real world."

Konuju: Kopaka and Nuju meet the Spear of Fusion

Quotes from throughout the years:

2001: "Your past is forgotten, and your future is an empty book. You must find your own destiny, my brave adventurer." --Nokama

2002: "Mata Nui faces perhaps its greatest challenge -- one that will test our courage, our strength, and our belief in each other." --Tahu

2003: "So... it has begun, my brother. But soon, it will also end..." --Makuta

2004: "Your journey must end." "By the will of the Great Spirit, it has just begun!" --Makuta and Vakama

2005: "Our destinies are not written in stone, set in place. They are something we have to find for ourselves." --Vakama

2006: "Don't you realize you're fighting for a lost cause?" "Maybe. But don't you realize those are the only ones worth fighting for?" --Axonn and Brutaka

2007: "Sometimes a hero has to do something else besides beat the villains and come home covered in glory." --Hahli

2008: "Dive into the darkness, Ignite the flame within. Now, there is no turning back. Make the future... begin." --Narrator, The Final Battle Animation

2009: "It is said that all endings are merely beginnings waiting to be born." --Mata Nui

2010: "All journeys must come to an end, but this time, there is a new beginning as well. ... All that has gone before, my friends, has only served to give birth to this new day. Let unity, duty and destiny be your guides." --Mata Nui

2011: "Not dead. Just frozen. They’ll thaw out … eventually. I’m tired of villains spouting gibberish." --Kopaka

• 2 weeks later...
I thought that this article would have something to do with the Earthbound games when I first saw the headline for this. :PBut still, this is really cool.
For a second I thought they were going to make Earthbound sets.But this is pretty darn awesome too.
At first I thought this said EarthBound, as in the videogame. :PNevertheless, that's really awesome. It's neat to see all these ways LEGO Bricks can be used in the "real world."
Lol I just realised this Edited by Reckoner

Majhost sucks