• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Support Sandy Victims

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,218 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 11:04 AM

As I hope you're all aware, Hurricane Sandy recently made it's way through part of the Eastern United States, leaving many without power, flooded out of their homes, and worse. I encourage you all to support if you can, such as by <a href="http://www.redcross....table-donations" target="offsite">donating to the Red Cross</a>. One of our own, Blog Assistant Kohaku, has been hit especially hard, his house and possessions suffering much damage. Read <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=67&showentry=121653">his blog entry</a> to see how you can help. I wish a speedy recovery to all those affected.View the full article

#2 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 08:02 PM

Unfortunately, I don't have any money to donate. But I do hope everyone affected by this storm is doing alright.

#3 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,102 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 06:10 PM

Thoughts, prayers, and condolences to the victims of this tragedy. I hope everyone is recovering. I wish I had money to donate.

#4 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 06:35 PM

During a camping trip with my Boy Scout troop, fellow Scouts and I helped a church unload and store trucks' worth of clothes, shoes, toys, and other possessions. I'm glad to have helped victims of the hurricane even in such a small way.

#5 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,291 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 12:36 AM

Sigh... I wish I have money to donate right now. I wish the best of luck to those who're recovering from the storm though.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

"Everyone wondered what powered Zane. I don't know if we'll ever know. I like to

think he was a brother. Because he powered me... and he'll still power me as his memory lives on.

A ninja never quits and a ninja will never be forgotten. Wherever you are Zane...

you'll always be one of us..."

~ Kai, Ninjago

#6 Offline Spinjitzu Master

Spinjitzu Master
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 506 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 02:58 AM

I do not quite have the money to donate...but my prayers go out to them.

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
PM me if you wish to know more about BIONICLE: Showdown!

#7 Offline Meiko

Meiko
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,042 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 10:57 AM

I'm sorry that I don't have any money to donate, because I certainly would. I was also hit by Sandy, but thankfully no damage was caused. I wish the best to those who were less fortunate though, including Kohaku. :)
--
Meiko
News reporter and database administrator at Brickset (profile)
Administrator at Brickipedia (profile)
Former administrator at BIONICLEsector01 (profile)
MediaWiki developer (profile)

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users