• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Kazi's Comics 3.0 v2

Back again!

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 01:51 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'courier new';"]Welcome all, to Season 3 (again) of my previously retired series:[/color][/font][color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'courier new';"]*insert poster here later*[/color][/font][color=rgb(255,0,0);][font="'courier new';"]Kazi's Comics[/color][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]The Comics:[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]1. [color=rgb(15,114,218);]Nope[/color][/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]2. You Mad?[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]3. LOL...[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]4. The Best Plan Ever[/color][/font][/font][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]5. Oh, COME ON!!![/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]No guest stars unless you're already on the list. [/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]According to the old topic from the old forums, that would be (at least those of you still here):[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Kahi[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Toa Crash[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]and Eljay.[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]I'm willing to bump those named up to PGS staus if they so wish. Just PM me.[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Also, if you were on the GS list, and you are still around, and I forgot to mention you, let me know via PM.[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]For reference to the old topic, see this link titled [color=rgb(15,114,218);]"Old Topic"[/color]. I will copy everything into here when I find the time.[/color][/font][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Oh, and be warned, there will be memes.[/color][/font][/font][color=rgb(0,0,0);][font="'courier new';"]I am back, and here for as long as I can manage. I hope you guys can come along for the ride![/color][/font][font="arial;"][font="'courier new';"][color=rgb(0,0,0);]Enjoy![/color][/font][/font]

Edited by Kazi the Matoran, May 31 2013 - 11:13 PM.

Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#2 Offline Sybre the Mental

Sybre the Mental
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 1,580 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 10:56 PM

@Comic 1: Want me to shoot him down?@Comic 2: Yeah, I get mad for no reason, too. I don't really talk about it.

Click here to go to Snax, the SybreNetX reboot!

spc_logo.png

Click the homemade banner to go to Sonic: Pure Chaos!

The Feline Chronicles | Noobicorn Inc. | Toa Piraka Hakann Comics | Kamen Rider: NoobzlayerDestruction Comics | Toa 95 Comics | Will Most Likely Fail Epicly | Second Time's The Charm | Prototypes

Why must all our greatest dreams come to an end? I would have slept for eternity just to keep my favorite one...

"Gentlemen, I have returned." ~Sybre, real life

#3 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 12:19 AM

A: No, that's fine. I have a pinata stick for that.B: No does, to be honest. Most times we just have no idea what the problem is anyway.
Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#4 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

Damaracx The Mad Scientist
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 04:17 AM

@Comic 1: I have managed to nothing for ten months.... kind of@Comic 2: Heh. Last part was the best. The part of how explain he's not mad.

#5 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 06:10 PM

Thanks! I enjoyed writing that part. Took a while to come up with (almost a year to be exact) and it relates to everyone in one way or another.News: Next comic will likely happen this weekend. It will be the last one until possibly after my Christmas break unless I decide to do some form of one panel/one liner sort of deal over the break when I find time. 6 months later......  lol, oops! Oh well!

Edited by -Windrider-, May 09 2013 - 10:37 PM.

#6 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 07:48 PM

6 months later......

lol, oops! Oh well!

[color=#ff0000;]Complete, utter, fail.[/color]

[color=#a9a9a9;]FUS RO DAH![/color]

[color=#ff0000;]Any way, are you going back to making comics?[/color]

#7 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 09 2013 - 10:44 PM

6 months later......

lol, oops! Oh well!

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Complete, utter, fail.[/color]

[color=rgb(169,169,169);]FUS RO DAH![/color]

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Any way, are you going back to making comics?[/color]

Maybe. I've lost most of my Photoshop and GIMP skills, but I'm sure if I do make something, it'll still be good quality. I'm currently busy with spring courses, finding a summer job, and writing an epic for the Off Topic Culture forum, but maybe sometime this summer, I'll find time to finish season 3. No promises though.

Oh look, a comic:

Posted Image

Regularity of comics is unlikely, so don't get your hopes up. Enjoy them while they last, because if I get a job in my home town, I will not be making comics. I will be working, hanging with friends, camping with my dad, and playing Battlefield 3. As I am doing spring courses at my university, I will have a bit of time when I'm not studying or writing essays or looking for work.

Edited by Kazi the Matoran, May 09 2013 - 10:46 PM.

#8 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2013 - 09:38 PM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy!

#9 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,493 posts
  •  

Posted May 16 2013 - 10:53 PM

Fail. How does he not know that they are right there behind him, and one was even almost in front of him. (And by the Fail, I mean Reidak.)

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour Guns, Explosions, and hoards of countless enemies!

Join before all 11 spots are filled!

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#10 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 17 2013 - 12:13 PM

Fail. How does he not know that they are right there behind him, and one was even almost in front of him. (And by the Fail, I mean Reidak.)

Well, be prepared, because next comic, there will be even more fail.

#11 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 07:54 PM

This was a comic series I really liked!

Glad to see it back!

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#12 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 08:01 PM

Glad you enjoy it! Your post actually made my day, so thank you :)

Edited by Kazi the Matoran, May 26 2013 - 08:01 PM.

#13 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 09:17 PM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

[color=#ff0000;]Holy KARZ, a comic!  Hmmm....it seems Balta enjoys standing on ceilings too much...[/color]

#14 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 26 2013 - 09:59 PM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Holy KARZ, a comic!  Hmmm....it seems Balta enjoys standing on ceilings too much...[/color]

*Vakama

#15 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 12:14 PM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Holy KARZ, a comic!  Hmmm....it seems Balta enjoys standing on ceilings too much...[/color]

*Vakama

[color=#ff0000;]Karz, thought I saw yellow hands....[/color]

#16 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 27 2013 - 02:22 PM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

*Vakama

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Karz, thought I saw yellow hands....[/color]

It's ok. You just have to remember that Toa Vakama and Balta are very different in size, as one is a Toa and the other is a Matoran.

#17 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 12:44 AM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

*Vakama

It's ok. You just have to remember that Toa Vakama and Balta are very different in size, as one is a Toa and the other is a Matoran.

[color=#ff0000;]I thought he magically turned into a toa *sigh*  sorry Balta, not today.[/color]

#18 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 01:29 AM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

*Vakama

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]I thought he magically turned into a toa *sigh*  sorry Balta, not today.[/color]

Nor ever, I'm afraid, unless some completely random event occurs that causes that to happen.

Anyway, next comic coming this weekend.

#19 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 01:56 AM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

*Vakama

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]I thought he magically turned into a toa *sigh*  sorry Balta, not today.[/color]

Nor ever, I'm afraid, unless some completely random event occurs that causes that to happen.

[color=#ff0000;]Someday maybe......[/color]

#20 Offline The Lonesome Wanderer

The Lonesome Wanderer
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 692 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 03:07 PM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

*Vakama

ARGH THE CHAIN QUOTE!

Anyways, can't wait for the new comic!

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

#21 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 03:32 PM

New comic!

Posted Image

Enjoy

*Vakama

ARGH THE CHAIN QUOTE!

Anyways, can't wait for the new comic!

[color=#ff0000;]Yup, chain quotes are annoying.  XD[/color]

#22 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 28 2013 - 07:00 PM

Agreed. Though this weekend, there will be the conclusion to the comic from two weeks ago, and maybe something else to fill last week's hole seeing as I never got around to making a comic last week.

#23 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted May 31 2013 - 11:10 PM

Here you guys go, a new comic:

Posted Image

Enjoy!

#24 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 03:17 AM

Posted Image

Enjoy!

[color=#ff0000;]Should've watched for that Vakama.[/color]

#25 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 03:30 PM

Posted Image

Enjoy!

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Should've watched for that Vakama.[/color]

He really should have, but didn't. Totally oblivious.

#26 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 05:14 PM

Posted Image

Enjoy!

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Should've watched for that Vakama.[/color]

He really should have, but didn't. Totally oblivious.

[color=#ff0000;]Vakama somehow finds a way to defy physics and he still doesn't notice.[/color]

#27 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 06:28 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Vakama somehow finds a way to defy physics and he still doesn't notice.[/color]

Yeah, there's a lot of physics-defying stuff going on in this series.

Edited by Kazi the Matoran, Jun 01 2013 - 07:19 PM.

#28 Offline Shadow Flaredrick

Shadow Flaredrick
  • Members
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,493 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 07:06 PM

That one was good, put there is so many quote boxes. Please make it stop.

Bionicle Hitman VI: Final Hour Guns, Explosions, and hoards of countless enemies!

Join before all 11 spots are filled!

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#29 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 07:42 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Vakama somehow finds a way to defy physics and he still doesn't notice.[/color]

Yeah, there's a lot of physics-defying stuff going on in this series.

[color=#ff0000;]Then again, if your comics physics are way different, so Vakama standing up-side down is probably within your laws of physics.  XD[/color]

That one was good, put there is so many quote boxes. Please make it stop.

[color=#a9a9a9;]Quote boxes are annoying.[/color]

[color=#ff0000;]But, seriously I'll stop.[/color]

#30 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Jun 01 2013 - 08:13 PM

[color=rgb(255,0,0);]Then again, if your comics physics are way different, so Vakama standing up-side down is probably within your laws of physics.  XD[/color]

The laws of physics are normal in my comics. I just like breaking them from time to time, as it adds to the comedy. So much fun!

Edited by Kazi the Matoran, Jun 01 2013 - 08:13 PM.

#31 Offline Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran

Tahukan The TaVo-Matoran
  • Members
  • Aquatic Guardian

• 379 posts

Posted Jul 17 2013 - 04:05 PM

Wow these are some preety good comics are you accepting PGSs and/or gs

One Disk To Rule Them All

One Disk To Save Them All

One Disk To Destroy Them All

bannerb.png

|Tahukan's Comics Mark II|Unity. Duty. Something|Noobicorn Inc|Waiting For Hope|Snax|Katoris Comics|

|GaVla's Comics VI|

#32 Offline Damaracx The Mad Scientist

• Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,854 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 24 2013 - 05:14 AM

[color=#ff0000;]I'd kind of like to know this as well.[/color]

#33 Offline SarracenianKaijin

SarracenianKaijin
  • Members
  • Toa

• 143 posts

Posted Jul 25 2013 - 05:10 AM

I don't really like seeing rageguy memes.

hereheis.gif

--------------

Reach Heaven by Violence.

And while you are at it, see Bionicle characters as Magical Girls.

#34 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 28 2013 - 07:46 PM

No room for PGS's, but I suppose I could give you a guest appearance at some point.

I don't really like seeing rageguy memes.

Only did it once. I actually abandoned that idea long ago, so the likelihood of seeing it again is 0. I hope you enjoyed the other comics though!

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users