1. Nope

2. You Mad?

3. LOL...

4. The Best Plan Ever

5. Oh, COME ON!!!

6. Unfortunate Pattern

7. Tadaaa....?

8. The Tool Box

GS and PGS positions open I guess? PM me if you want in, with your sprites using this: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/KM101/KC/Season3/chimoru_pi.png

For reference to the old topic, see this link: Everything I've ever made

I am back, and here for as long as I can manage. I hope you guys can come along for the ride.... Again :P

Enjoy!

Edited by Kazi the Matoran
My comics: Kazi's Comics 3.0

My music: T-MG Music

"And now for something completely different."

-- Monty Python

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I enjoyed writing that part. Took a while to come up with (almost a year to be exact) and it relates to everyone in one way or another.News: Next comic will likely happen this weekend. It will be the last one until possibly after my Christmas break unless I decide to do some form of one panel/one liner sort of deal over the break when I find time. 6 months later...... lol, oops! Oh well!

Edited by -Windrider-

-- Monty Python

• 5 months later...

6 months later......

lol, oops! Oh well!

Complete, utter, fail.

FUS RO DAH!

Any way, are you going back to making comics?

Maybe. I've lost most of my Photoshop and GIMP skills, but I'm sure if I do make something, it'll still be good quality. I'm currently busy with spring courses, finding a summer job, and writing an epic for the Off Topic Culture forum, but maybe sometime this summer, I'll find time to finish season 3. No promises though.

Oh look, a comic:

season_3_comic_3.png

Regularity of comics is unlikely, so don't get your hopes up. Enjoy them while they last, because if I get a job in my home town, I will not be making comics. I will be working, hanging with friends, camping with my dad, and playing Battlefield 3. As I am doing spring courses at my university, I will have a bit of time when I'm not studying or writing essays or looking for work.

-- Monty Python

Fail. How does he not know that they are right there behind him, and one was even almost in front of him. (And by the Fail, I mean Reidak.)

Well, be prepared, because next comic, there will be even more fail.

-- Monty Python

• 2 weeks later...

New comic!

season_3_comic_4.png

Enjoy

Holy KARZ, a comic! Hmmm....it seems Balta enjoys standing on ceilings too much...

*Vakama

Karz, thought I saw yellow hands....

It's ok. You just have to remember that Toa Vakama and Balta are very different in size, as one is a Toa and the other is a Matoran.

-- Monty Python

New comic!

season_3_comic_4.png

Enjoy

Holy KARZ, a comic! Hmmm....it seems Balta enjoys standing on ceilings too much...

*Vakama

It's ok. You just have to remember that Toa Vakama and Balta are very different in size, as one is a Toa and the other is a Matoran.

I thought he magically turned into a toa *sigh* sorry Balta, not today.

New comic!

season_3_comic_4.png

Enjoy

*Vakama

Nor ever, I'm afraid, unless some completely random event occurs that causes that to happen.

Anyway, next comic coming this weekend.

-- Monty Python

New comic!

season_3_comic_4.png

Enjoy

*Vakama

Nor ever, I'm afraid, unless some completely random event occurs that causes that to happen.

Someday maybe......

New comic!

season_3_comic_4.png

Enjoy

*Vakama

Someday maybe......

ARGH THE CHAIN QUOTE!

Anyways, can't wait for the new comic!

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

New comic!

season_3_comic_4.png

Enjoy

*Vakama

Someday maybe......

ARGH THE CHAIN QUOTE!

Anyways, can't wait for the new comic!

Yup, chain quotes are annoying. XD

Vakama somehow finds a way to defy physics and he still doesn't notice.

Yeah, there's a lot of physics-defying stuff going on in this series.

Then again, if your comics physics are way different, so Vakama standing up-side down is probably within your laws of physics. XD

That one was good, put there is so many quote boxes. Please make it stop.

Quote boxes are annoying.

But, seriously I'll stop.

Then again, if your comics physics are way different, so Vakama standing up-side down is probably within your laws of physics. XD

The laws of physics are normal in my comics. I just like breaking them from time to time, as it adds to the comedy. So much fun!

-- Monty Python

• 1 month later...

Wow these are some preety good comics are you accepting PGSs and/or gs

No room for PGS's, but I suppose I could give you a guest appearance at some point.

I don't really like seeing rageguy memes.

Only did it once. I actually abandoned that idea long ago, so the likelihood of seeing it again is 0. I hope you enjoyed the other comics though!

-- Monty Python

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, if you have an issue with someone, take it to the pm's. Here is not the place for it.

Now back on topic.

I can't tell if that thing with the grass is supposed to be a window or a picture. Ignored its a window, then your grass is a bit high, unless the room is a basement. Or, you could use it as showing how long you've been gone by being like "gone so long, I haven't even mowed the lawn!" :P

Edited by The Legendary TNT

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Ok, if you have an issue with someone, take it to the pm's. Here is not the place for it.

Now back on topic.

I can't tell if that thing with the grass is supposed to be a window or a picture. Ignored its a window, then your grass is a bit high, unless the room is a basement. Or, you could use it as showing how long you've been gone by being like "gone so long, I haven't even mowed the lawn!" :P

Sorry about that but that guy, I won't start arguing again but he didn't make the best first impressions on me.

Now back on topic.

What issue happened when I wasn't looking? Also, yes, it's a window on the ground floor. I just never cut the lawn. I had that explained somewhere either in here or the first time I posted this topic a few year back. Can't remember.

Now back on topic.

Sorry about that but that guy, I won't start arguing again but he didn't make the best first impressions on me.

Again, what argument is being referred to?

-- Monty Python

Now back on topic.

What issue happened when I wasn't looking? Also, yes, it's a window on the ground floor. I just never cut the lawn. I had that explained somewhere either in here or the first time I posted this topic a few year back. Can't remember.

Now back on topic.

Again, what argument is being referred to?

There was this guy who was banned in less then a day who said your comics sucked, Before that he messaged me some insults that I avoided and he also made 3 topics that were labeled as spam.