• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Kazi's Comics 3.0 v2

Back again!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Kazi the Matoran

Kazi the Matoran
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,015 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 01:55 PM

Welcome all, to Season 3 (again) of my previously retired series:*insert poster here later*Kazi's ComicsThe Comics:1. Nope2. You Mad?3. (coming soon) No guest stars unless you're already on the list. According to the old topic from the old forums, that would be (at least those of you still here):KahiToa Crashand Eljay.I'm willing to bump those named up to PGS staus if they so wish. Just PM me.Also, if you were on the GS list, and you are still around, and I forgot to mention you, let me know via PM.For reference to the old topic, see this link titled "Old Topic". I will copy everything into here when I find the time.Oh, and be warned, there will be memes.I am back, and here for as long as I can manage. I hope you guys can come along for the ride!Enjoy!I need this closed. I accidentally posted the topic twice. The other one can stay.
Cloud 9 has been canceled. I'm heading back to the Artwork forum to continue with my weekly comics. Cloud 9 will return when I have more content and am feeling confident it will be successful.

#2 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,124 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 02:36 PM

I need this closed. I accidentally posted the topic twice. The other one can stay.

Well then, I'll go 'head an' do the honors.Posted Image

farmanimalbanner.png

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users