Toa

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?
Overall I'd say Matoro, like Paleo said. If you mean out of Matoran that aren't or weren't Toa, then that's a bit tougher. Perhaps I'll edit this to add my choice. :lol:
Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?
Chronicler's Company, hands down.
And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?
The remaining Mahri, eventually.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?
1. The Voya Nui Matoran (minus Velika) and the Av-Matoran from the 08 storyline.2. Same Matoran from answer above.3. None of them, though if I had to chose, I would probably pick the Hagah.

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

Takanuva was the most deserving to become a Toa. And I think Helryx needs to become a Turaga. Team is a difficult choice, it's too easy to say the chroniclers company, or the Voya Nui resistance, and I wouldn't want a lot of them to become Toa either. I think Solek, Tanma, Garan, Dalu, Mazeka and Ahkmou would make an interesting and varied selection.Yes, Ahkmou.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

Why Ahkmou?
Because, given all, it would be a pretty good story. After all, Makuta is gone now and all of his lies are on shaky ground; Ahkmou is probably off pouting in the desert somewhere. The idea that he would come around to the point of becoming a Toa would actually be amazing to read.
Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?
1. Jaller. 2. Six Matoran that we haven't met yet. That way no one can complain too loudly. If I must pick from named characters, I want one of all the obscure MNOLG Matoran such as Nixie, Hafu, Kotu, Podu, etc. 3. I don't think any Toa should retire at this time. Given the situation at hand, not a wise move.

Alright, after thinking on this more and seeing the rest of the discussion, Ahkmou should perhaps become a Toa (especially since he was planned to be in '07), although I don't know about the other five Metru Matoran. And I actually agree with Garnira, perhaps Lesovikk should finally accomplish his destiny as a Toa by, er... killing some people. I think that the Hagah should stay Toa for a while at least, considering they were just recently restored to that form.

Edited by Chro

but their spirits

1. Hm... Garan, Defilak, Balta, Dalu, Tanma, Photok, Macku and Onepu. Macku and Onepu simply because all the other McToran became Toa and they were left out.2. Kapura, Macku, Onepu, Defilak, Tanma, and Ahkmou.3.None. There's less than 60 Toa left in existence, not counting the few Shadow Takanuva. We don't need to lose any more.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

1. I would like to see Ahkmou as a shadow Matoran, because he's worked hard for Makuta, and we never really saw him (storywise) after he disappeared from Mata Nui. If you mean good deserving, I would like to see maybe one of the VNRT, like Balta, or maybe Dalu. Kazi would be cool (no pun intended), as I've always liked him. Garan just seems a little dull.2. As a team, definitely Chronicler's Company. I always love to see more about them, and I'm working on an epic for it. :)3. To be honest, Toa Nuva. They've done pretty much everything they need to, their destiny is fulfilled, and if Bionicle is ever resumed, I don't want to see them as heroes again. They've had their time, and pretty much the only thing they could still do is unify Bara Magna and the MU (after the epics are over of course), and they could probably do that even better as Turaga.

Takanuva was the most deserving to become a Toa. And I think Helryx needs to become a Turaga. Team is a difficult choice, it's too easy to say the chroniclers company, or the Voya Nui resistance, and I wouldn't want a lot of them to become Toa either. I think Solek, Tanma, Garan, Dalu, Mazeka and Ahkmou would make an interesting and varied selection.Yes, Ahkmou.
Oh no, you left out Balta! Now Balta/Dalu's relationship would just be like Macku and Hewkii...My Toa team selection would be Macku, Kapura, Garan, Mazeka, Ahkmou (Yes, totally him) and SolekAnd Garan would be the Leader as alwaysWould have added Vultraz so the Toa Team would have two potential traiters, but then we have Mazeka in the team so... Or, we can haveVultraz, Ahkmou, Galva, Vican, Nuhrii and Ehrye
99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

"Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?"Solek or Mazeka."Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?"It'd be nice to have a team that didn't consist of the usual six elements, but if I had to choose, then the Voya Nui ones, excluding Velika. Maybe with Hafu replacing him."Which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?"Dunno, Mahri maybe.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Oh sorry I didn't know where this topic went. :confused: Thanks for moving to though.And for the first question I meant, which current Matoran do you think is most deserving to become a Toa? But who deserved to be a Toa most is a good question too. Sorry I was vague.Oh and I should probably answer my own questions too. :P1. I am not entirely sure, the ones I think are deserving are the Voya Nui Resistance and maybe Mazeka. And maybe some of the Matoran from Mata Nui too but I'm not sure which ones. As for the most deserving I would say I don't know. I would say someone who best embodies the ideas of a Toa being a hero and an all around good person.2. I would probably pick the Voya Nui Resistance including Velika because honestly he could easily make something to change his body into a Toa body if it would not do so on its own after exposure to a Toa Stone and then he could fairly easily make gadgets to give him artificial elemental and mask powers. But that is only if I am trying to make a team as they are already a pretty solid team with a good dynamic. At least I think they do.3. I don't think any of them should retire but assuming they all have enough Toa Power left I would want them to all make one Toa Stone and use them to double the amount of Toa.And as for who deserved most to be a Toa, I would say Matoro. I mean giving your life to save your world is just not something that can be rivaled. So I guess that other Toa that used the Ignika too would fit in here too.

Edited by Cosmic Titan

I'd have to agree with others here and say the chronicler's company would be my pick for a toa team.The Toa Hagah are the most likely to become Turaga, but I don't really want them to.

metroid.gif

"Why can't I dream that I'm alone?" "That is not a dream, that is a substitute for reality"

"So where is my dream?" "it is a continuation of reality"

"But where is my reality?" "It is at the end of your dream"

Jaller due to his work for the guard, Kongu for his Gukko Force work... but they are already Toa. Some of the other Chronicler's Company members fit the bill in my mind, such as Macku and Kopeke. I'm not sold on Tamaru or Hafu as Toa, but Kapura and Taipu might work. Still, some Matoran work best in the role they have. Like TNT-DJ Vezon mentions, Defilak and/or Garan could fill some missing spots.
Right now there aren't that many. maybe the six Matoran we were introduced to in 2004, just to have some flimsy destiny reason behind it.
Lesovikk, after finding peace with himself or something. I'd like the Nuva to stay Toa, ditto for the Mahri. Krakua too. Edited by Katuko

1. Defilak2. Tanma, Photok, Solek, Radiak, Kirop, any other Av-Matoran besides Takua or Gavla. Gavla was a #####, just saying.3. Takanuva.I don't see why they numbered that out. I just misspelled the word "butt" with three T's instead of two. Weird.

Edited by darkslizer

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Tanma,Macku,Garan,Defilak

2.(A) Podu,Nixie,Midak,Dezalk,Vultaz,Ahkmou,Builder of the Toa Canisters,Pelagia,

2.(B)Defilak,Sarda,Idris,Tanma,Macku,Garan,Kopeke,(and matoran of any element we haven't seen yet, or at least prominently)

2.©Ihu,Kodan,Reysa

3.The Toa Nuva, they've had enough time in the spotlight, I think its time to let a new team have the 15 minutes of fame(or 10 years,whichever :P ) (Although, in current story, none, because right now it seems like they have alot to deal with, ya know, new planet and all)

EDIT:(dont know why the c is coming up as the copyright thing)

Edited by unknown456

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

3.The Toa Nuva, they've had enough time in the spotlight, I think its time to let a new team have the 15 minutes of fame(or 10 years,whichever :P )

Someone who agrees with me! I honestly think they have done all they can do now, and I beleive will be more useful as Turaga(Well in the near future anyway)

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Well, that's turned into something of a short list, but I'd say any of the Voya Nui Matoran, particularly Garan's gang of six.

Oh, well, I guess I answered this one already.

Any that have completed their destiny except the Toa Nuva and Takanuva. Given the rarity of Toa Nuva, Tahu's post-golden armor state, and Toa of Light, they ought to stick around as they are. (Assuming they've achieved their destiny completely.)

How well will you die?

Hmm... Mazeka would make a good Toa, but he doesn't really need to become one, he does just fine as a Matoran. I guess I'd have to say one of the Voya Nui or Mahri Nui Matoran. Sarda, maybe?

Six new characters of the lesser-known elements.

Lesovikk. Perhaps he should reunite and do what he can to restore his people that were sent to Karzanhi, however.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

No toa should become turaga but mata nui should make more toa with his powers

... except for the fact that he's, well, pretty much gone.

Nah, he's just taking a nap and staying out of the way until he is needed. :)

That's what I meant- (temporarily) inactive. Worded it poorly, though. :lol:

but their spirits