• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Toa

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 10:54 PM

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?

Edited by Cosmic Titan, Nov 10 2012 - 10:54 PM.

#2 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,219 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 11:08 PM

Which matoran I would pick?The Chronicler's company. And Tanma, Photok, and Solek as well

#3 Offline Paleo

Paleo
  • Retired Staff
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 812 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 11:28 PM

This is more suited for S&T.To answer you questions though:1. Matoro.2. Kapura, Maku, Hafu, Taipu, Kopeke, and Tamaru.3. This is a really hard question, because I visualize all current Toa as ALWAYS being Toa, so I can't bear to part with that image.

Vote for Entry #2:

News • Forums • Q&A

bzptwitter.jpg bzpflickr.jpg bzpyoutube.jpg bzpfacebook.jpg

in General Discussion Contest 2.22!

#4 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,729 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 11:36 PM

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?

Overall I'd say Matoro, like Paleo said. If you mean out of Matoran that aren't or weren't Toa, then that's a bit tougher. Perhaps I'll edit this to add my choice. :lol:

Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?

Chronicler's Company, hands down.

And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?

The remaining Mahri, eventually.

#5 Offline Toa Smoke Monster

Toa Smoke Monster
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,904 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 10 2012 - 11:57 PM

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?

1. The Voya Nui Matoran (minus Velika) and the Av-Matoran from the 08 storyline.2. Same Matoran from answer above.3. None of them, though if I had to chose, I would probably pick the Hagah.

Everyone is one choice away from being a bad guy in someone else's story.

#6 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,084 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 12:35 PM

Moving to S&T...

#7 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 12:44 PM

1. The Karda Nui Matoran.2. Kapura, Maku, Hafu, Taipu, Kopeke, and Tamaru.3. The Toa Mahri

I'm back!

#8 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,364 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 02:28 PM

I would have said the Voyatoran... but Velika. Maybe all the Voyatoran minus Velika. yeah, that's about right.And i think the Toa Hagah should become Turaga. And overall, I think Garan really deserves to be a Toa.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#9 Offline Taipu1

Taipu1
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,783 posts

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 03:14 PM

Takanuva was the most deserving to become a Toa. And I think Helryx needs to become a Turaga. Team is a difficult choice, it's too easy to say the chroniclers company, or the Voya Nui resistance, and I wouldn't want a lot of them to become Toa either. I think Solek, Tanma, Garan, Dalu, Mazeka and Ahkmou would make an interesting and varied selection.Yes, Ahkmou.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

#10 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,304 posts

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 03:21 PM

Yep totaly forgot Mazeka sorry Mazeka

I'm back!

#11 Online Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,219 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 05:45 PM

Why Ahkmou?

#12 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,940 posts

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 08:50 PM

Why Ahkmou?

Because, given all, it would be a pretty good story. After all, Makuta is gone now and all of his lies are on shaky ground; Ahkmou is probably off pouting in the desert somewhere. The idea that he would come around to the point of becoming a Toa would actually be amazing to read.

1. Jaller. 2. Six Matoran that we haven't met yet. That way no one can complain too loudly. If I must pick from named characters, I want one of all the obscure MNOLG Matoran such as Nixie, Hafu, Kotu, Podu, etc. 3. I don't think any Toa should retire at this time. Given the situation at hand, not a wise move.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#13 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 837 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 09:04 PM

Voya nui resistance team, and the remaining chroniclers company, and mazeka, tanma, Photok, Solek, and perhaps Kirop for numbers 1 and 2.Lesovikk comes to mind for #3.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#14 Offline Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Into Karda Nui

• 18,112 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 06:39 AM

1. Mazeka. He has experience and a pretty good sense of heroism.2. Nuhrii, Vhisola, Orkahm, Ahkmou, Tehutti, Ehyre3. The Toa Hagah.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#15 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,729 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 10:04 AM

Alright, after thinking on this more and seeing the rest of the discussion, Ahkmou should perhaps become a Toa (especially since he was planned to be in '07), although I don't know about the other five Metru Matoran. And I actually agree with Garnira, perhaps Lesovikk should finally accomplish his destiny as a Toa by, er... killing some people. I think that the Hagah should stay Toa for a while at least, considering they were just recently restored to that form.

Edited by Chro, Nov 13 2012 - 06:43 PM.

#16 Offline Toa of Winds

Toa of Winds
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 353 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 09:38 PM

1. Past, present or future?2. All the Metruan (released in '04) minus Ahkmou. To replace him: Velika.3. None :).~MN~

THE ASHES - Chapter 2 and some clarification is up!

THE ANNIVERSARY EDITION OF TAHU - Chapter 4 is up!

#17 Online ~The 1st Shadow~

~The 1st Shadow~
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,196 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 01:07 AM

1. Hm... Garan, Defilak, Balta, Dalu, Tanma, Photok, Macku and Onepu. Macku and Onepu simply because all the other McToran became Toa and they were left out.2. Kapura, Macku, Onepu, Defilak, Tanma, and Ahkmou.3.None. There's less than 60 Toa left in existence, not counting the few Shadow Takanuva. We don't need to lose any more.Posted Image

askcyrahk2.jpg

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the signoff!

#18 Offline Click

Click
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,309 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 05:57 PM

1. I would like to see Ahkmou as a shadow Matoran, because he's worked hard for Makuta, and we never really saw him (storywise) after he disappeared from Mata Nui. If you mean good deserving, I would like to see maybe one of the VNRT, like Balta, or maybe Dalu. Kazi would be cool (no pun intended), as I've always liked him. Garan just seems a little dull.2. As a team, definitely Chronicler's Company. I always love to see more about them, and I'm working on an epic for it. :)3. To be honest, Toa Nuva. They've done pretty much everything they need to, their destiny is fulfilled, and if Bionicle is ever resumed, I don't want to see them as heroes again. They've had their time, and pretty much the only thing they could still do is unify Bara Magna and the MU (after the epics are over of course), and they could probably do that even better as Turaga.

~click.gif

kanohibanner.gif

BZPRPG (inactive)The Scarabax Library | Flickr | Deviantart

#19 Offline LockmanCapulet

LockmanCapulet
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 38 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 06:32 PM

1. Mazeka.2. The Chronicler's Company- they are a great team as Matoran, they'd be even better as Toa.3. That's tough. I'd say Lesovvik. He's been through a lot. (And I think I spelled his name wrong.) Second place goes to the Mahri, especially Jaller. They've also been through a lot.

wikipedian_protester.png

#20 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,729 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 06:44 PM

1. Mazeka.

Somehow I missed him. Mazeka and Vultraz as Toa would be fantastic.

#21 Offline Podu

Podu
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 482 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 07:08 AM

Takanuva was the most deserving to become a Toa. And I think Helryx needs to become a Turaga. Team is a difficult choice, it's too easy to say the chroniclers company, or the Voya Nui resistance, and I wouldn't want a lot of them to become Toa either. I think Solek, Tanma, Garan, Dalu, Mazeka and Ahkmou would make an interesting and varied selection.Yes, Ahkmou.

Oh no, you left out Balta! Now Balta/Dalu's relationship would just be like Macku and Hewkii...My Toa team selection would be Macku, Kapura, Garan, Mazeka, Ahkmou (Yes, totally him) and SolekAnd Garan would be the Leader as alwaysWould have added Vultraz so the Toa Team would have two potential traiters, but then we have Mazeka in the team so... Or, we can haveVultraz, Ahkmou, Galva, Vican, Nuhrii and Ehrye

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

#22 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,877 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 03:34 PM

"Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?"Solek or Mazeka."Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?"It'd be nice to have a team that didn't consist of the usual six elements, but if I had to choose, then the Voya Nui ones, excluding Velika. Maybe with Hafu replacing him."Which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?"Dunno, Mahri maybe.
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#23 Offline Cosmic Titan

Cosmic Titan
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,100 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 02:00 PM

Oh sorry I didn't know where this topic went. :confused: Thanks for moving to though.And for the first question I meant, which current Matoran do you think is most deserving to become a Toa? But who deserved to be a Toa most is a good question too. Sorry I was vague.Oh and I should probably answer my own questions too. :P1. I am not entirely sure, the ones I think are deserving are the Voya Nui Resistance and maybe Mazeka. And maybe some of the Matoran from Mata Nui too but I'm not sure which ones. As for the most deserving I would say I don't know. I would say someone who best embodies the ideas of a Toa being a hero and an all around good person.2. I would probably pick the Voya Nui Resistance including Velika because honestly he could easily make something to change his body into a Toa body if it would not do so on its own after exposure to a Toa Stone and then he could fairly easily make gadgets to give him artificial elemental and mask powers. But that is only if I am trying to make a team as they are already a pretty solid team with a good dynamic. At least I think they do.3. I don't think any of them should retire but assuming they all have enough Toa Power left I would want them to all make one Toa Stone and use them to double the amount of Toa.And as for who deserved most to be a Toa, I would say Matoro. I mean giving your life to save your world is just not something that can be rivaled. So I guess that other Toa that used the Ignika too would fit in here too.

Edited by Cosmic Titan, Nov 15 2012 - 02:35 PM.

#24 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Toa

• 185 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 01:29 PM

I'd have to agree with others here and say the chronicler's company would be my pick for a toa team.The Toa Hagah are the most likely to become Turaga, but I don't really want them to.
Posted Image

#25 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 693 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 01:38 PM

1. Takua. Wait, he is a toa. Awkward. Maybe Defilak or Garan. They're strong leaders.2. The Chroniclers Company. I like them.3. I don't want the Hagah to transform. The Turaga Hagah sounds weird. The Nuva + Tahu.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#26 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,327 posts

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 12:28 PM

1 and 2. The 2004 Matoran would make an interesting bunch.I think the Toa Nuva should become Turaga.

Edited by III IV VII, Nov 21 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#27 Offline Katuko

Katuko
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,162 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2012 - 02:55 PM

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?

Jaller due to his work for the guard, Kongu for his Gukko Force work... but they are already Toa. Some of the other Chronicler's Company members fit the bill in my mind, such as Macku and Kopeke. I'm not sold on Tamaru or Hafu as Toa, but Kapura and Taipu might work. Still, some Matoran work best in the role they have. Like TNT-DJ Vezon mentions, Defilak and/or Garan could fill some missing spots.

Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?

Right now there aren't that many. maybe the six Matoran we were introduced to in 2004, just to have some flimsy destiny reason behind it.

And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?

Lesovikk, after finding peace with himself or something. I'd like the Nuva to stay Toa, ditto for the Mahri. Krakua too.

Edited by Katuko, Nov 22 2012 - 02:55 PM.

rahkshi_elite_banner5b.png
Updated February 2014: Added new attacks for Toa of Iron, Plant Life and Psionics!
[ What YOU can do to help develop BIONICLE Fighter! ]
Click here for my: Art | BZP Blog | WordPress Blog

#28 Offline darkslizer

darkslizer
  • Members
  • Toa

• 158 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 01:11 PM

1. Defilak2. Tanma, Photok, Solek, Radiak, Kirop, any other Av-Matoran besides Takua or Gavla. Gavla was a #####, just saying.3. Takanuva.I don't see why they numbered that out. I just misspelled the word "butt" with three T's instead of two. Weird.

Edited by darkslizer, Feb 24 2013 - 08:20 AM.

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply.                Create.                  Consume.

#29 Offline unknown456

unknown456
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 15 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 07:44 PM

1. Tanma,Macku,Garan,Defilak

2.(A) Podu,Nixie,Midak,Dezalk,Vultaz,Ahkmou,Builder of the Toa Canisters,Pelagia,

2.(B)Defilak,Sarda,Idris,Tanma,Macku,Garan,Kopeke,(and matoran of any element we haven't seen yet, or at least prominently)

2.©Ihu,Kodan,Reysa

3.The Toa Nuva, they've had enough time in the spotlight, I think its time to let a new team have the 15 minutes of fame(or 10 years,whichever :P )  (Although, in current story, none, because right now it seems like they have alot to deal with, ya know, new planet and all) 

EDIT:(dont know why the c is coming up as the copyright thing)

Edited by unknown456, Dec 04 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#30 Offline Cee Matrix

Cee Matrix
  • Premier Member
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,327 posts

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 09:08 PM

3.The Toa Nuva, they've had enough time in the spotlight, I think its time to let a new team have the 15 minutes of fame(or 10 years,whichever :P )  

Someone who agrees with me! I honestly think they have done all they can do now, and I beleive will be more useful as Turaga(Well in the near future anyway)

#31 Offline toa kopaka4372

toa kopaka4372
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,007 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 09:41 PM

The chronicler's company. I don't think any current Toa need to become Turaga.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=7351

#32 Offline LewaLew

LewaLew
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 3,385 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 10:26 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?[/font]

Well, that's turned into something of a short list, but I'd say any of the Voya Nui Matoran, particularly Garan's gang of six.

Oh, well, I guess I answered this one already.

Any that have completed their destiny except the Toa Nuva and Takanuva. Given the rarity of Toa Nuva, Tahu's post-golden armor state, and Toa of Light, they ought to stick around as they are. (Assuming they've achieved their destiny completely.)

#33 Offline The Iron Toa

The Iron Toa
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,140 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 06 2012 - 10:47 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?[/font]

Hmm... Mazeka would make a good Toa, but he doesn't really need to become one, he does just fine as a Matoran. I guess I'd have to say one of the Voya Nui or Mahri Nui Matoran. Sarda, maybe?

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?[/font]

Six new characters of the lesser-known elements.

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?[/font]

Lesovikk. Perhaps he should reunite and do what he can to restore his people that were sent to Karzanhi, however.

theirontoa.png

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

#34 Offline Toa of Ponies

Toa of Ponies
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 02:07 AM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?[/font]

1 Ahkmou, You know like become one and then have dark influences

2 Chroniclers company, nuff said

3 Hewkii

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#35 Offline UltToaNovaJoshNova

UltToaNovaJoshNova
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 41 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 07:42 PM

No toa should become turaga but mata nui should make more toa with his powers

TAHU
GALI
KOPAKA
ONUWA
POHATU

LEWA

TOA MATA/NOVA

JALLER
HALI
KONGU
MATORO
HEWIKII
NUPARU

TOA INIKA/MAHRI

#36 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,729 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 11 2012 - 08:45 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]... except for the fact that he's, well, pretty much gone.[/color][/font]

#37 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Bohrok-Kal Vanquished

• 4,940 posts

Posted Dec 12 2012 - 04:39 PM

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]... except for the fact that he's, well, pretty much gone.[/color][/font]

Nah, he's just taking a nap and staying out of the way until he is needed. :)

Edited by fishers64, Dec 12 2012 - 04:39 PM.

14126183966_9690cb0da3_z.jpg

#38 Offline Canis Lycaon

Canis Lycaon
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,320 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 06:55 PM

1. Any matoran of element we haven't seen before.

2. Five of my answer to #1, with Kapura as a leader.

3. The Toa Nuva. They would become leaders on Spherus Magna, and their destiny has been completed.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

#39 Offline Makuta Matata

Makuta Matata
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,364 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 08:22 PM

I think Garan deserves to be a Toa. 

I would choose the Voya Nui Resistance Team. Minus Velika. 

And for the last one, I'd say the Toa Hagah. They would make great Turaga. They basically were for a while, when they were Rahaga. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

#40 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members

• 1,729 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 15 2012 - 08:52 PM

Nah, he's just taking a nap and staying out of the way until he is needed. :)

[font="verdana, geneva, sans-serif;"][color=#808080;]That's what I meant- (temporarily) inactive. Worded it poorly, though. :lol:[/color][/font]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users