Toa

• 3 weeks later...

1: Tiribomba. Seriously. I like the sound of "Toa Tiribomba".2: Chronicler's Company, hands down.3: Hagah? Sure, why not.

Certainly the Voya Nui matoran, the resistance gang: Velika, Balta, Kazi, the other others... they were a tough bunch, I was always impressed by their skills and their struggle to survive. I think they were the most deserving ^_^The Inika would make for good Turaga, having spent a thousand years on Mata Nui with thier own and having great respect for them already.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png .

• 2 weeks later...
Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?

Firstly, Mr. Cosmic Titan, I would second Taipu1's position that Takua was the most deserving Matoran to become a Toa. However, in terms of what Matoran is most deserving of becoming a Toa, I would go with Balta. It was even mentioned in one of the books that one of the Toa, Hewkii, I believe, wondered at how Balta hadn't become a Toa.

Secondly, the six Matoran I would pick to turn into a Toa team would be:

1.) Balta, for my given reasons

2.) Mazeka, because it would interesting to see how he deals with being a Toa, in view of his dislike of them

3.) Photok, because he has the heroic spirit of a Toa.

4.) Vican, because I would like to see a Toa of Air who is a bit more mild mannered than typical Toa of Air.

5.) Dalu, because it would be nice to see a Toa of water who would break the mold of being the heart.

6.) Taipu, because of his simple personality also breaks the Toa of earth mold of being a bookworm... not that there is anything wrong with being a bookworm. :D

Thirdly, I know that some have suggested that Helryx needs to be become a Turaga, but it has been stated that she has yet to fulfill her destiny. Others have suggested the Toa Mahri, but I for one believe that they have many adventures ahead of them. I, personally, favor Norik of the Toa Hagah becoming a Turaga. After getting so much of the spotlight, he deserves to be allowed to retire, and maybe let his fellow Toa Hagah have some character development of their own.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

Edited by X-Ray

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?

Tanma

Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?

Balta,Garan,Kopeke,Macku,Orkahm,Hafu,Photok

And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?

Lesovikk

• 3 weeks later...

. Did I respond to this already? Oh well.I thought Velika deserved to be a Toa until the big announcement. Oh well. A good Toa team would definitely be the Karda Nui matoran, excluding Gavla. I never liked her. I think the Hagah should be Turaga, or Turagah. LOL. Iruini would be a fun one. Once again, why is this numbered out? I said " darn". I'm getting really confused.

Edited by darkslizer

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.