• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Offline The Forgotten Wonder

The Forgotten Wonder
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Nuva

• 07-December 12
  • 1,568 posts

Posted Dec 19 2012 - 07:51 PM

1) Sarda

2) Voya Nui matoran (minus) Dezalk

3) Takanuva, Toa Nuva, or Helryx

(Cancelled until more pics are actually taken)

BZPRPG Profiles

Flaredrick Seria - Potas -'Jet Fire' -'Razor'- 'Infector' - Reso 'Vo - Kasrar 'V- Ludvin va Betravo - Vallen Tor - Molvr Kalr

#42 Offline Rooster Nui

Rooster Nui
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Submerged!

• 15-October 12
  • 1,170 posts

Posted Dec 20 2012 - 07:30 AM

1. Mazeka or Tanma

2. Chroniclers Company 

3. Lesovikk

#43 Offline The_Didact

• Members
  • Seeker

• 15-April 08
  • 267 posts

Posted Dec 20 2012 - 10:23 AM

1. Mazeka, Tanma or Vican

2. Radiak, Taipu, Balta, Dalu, Garan (leader), Tamaru

3. None

Edited by The_Didact, Dec 20 2012 - 10:24 AM.

Posted Image

#44 Offline Great Being Velika

Great Being Velika
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Low brass will rule the world

• 29-August 12
  • 314 posts

Posted Dec 20 2012 - 11:48 PM

Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?

OnepuWhich six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?

Onepu, Tamaru, Macku, Hafu, Jaa, Brander.And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?

I like BZP so much, I named my Minecraft account Dimensioneer.

#45 Offline Hakura: Toa of Plasma

Hakura: Toa of Plasma
  • Members
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 04-June 03
  • 1,307 posts

Posted Jan 09 2013 - 05:49 AM

1: Tiribomba. Seriously. I like the sound of "Toa Tiribomba".2: Chronicler's Company, hands down.3: Hagah? Sure, why not.

Shinken Green, Chiaki Tani! The samurai sentai authorized by providence! Shinkenger, going forth!

shinken green banner

---------------Links and Stuff---------------

My BZP/Bionicle Stuff: BZPRPG Characters, Self Portraits (imgur)

#46 Offline FrigidKopaka

• Members
  • Inhabitant

• 14-January 12
  • 6 posts

Posted Jan 13 2013 - 02:08 AM

1.) mazeka

2.) onepu, mazeka, idiris, taipu, kapura, piruk

3.) none

#47 Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*

Guest_Takua the Chronicler7_*
  • Guests
  • --

Posted Jan 14 2013 - 02:38 PM

1. Chronicler's Company2. Same as above3. None(yet)

#48 Offline Pomegranate

• Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 20-July 07
  • 3,015 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 16 2013 - 12:15 PM

Certainly the Voya Nui matoran, the resistance gang: Velika, Balta, Kazi, the other others... they were a tough bunch, I was always impressed by their skills and their struggle to survive. I think they were the most deserving ^_^The Inika would make for good Turaga, having spent a thousand years on Mata Nui with thier own and having great respect for them already.

pomegranate-banner-sm.png                                                                                                                      .

#49 Offline X-Ray

• Members
  • Scavenger

• 14-June 08
  • 620 posts

Posted Jan 27 2013 - 11:19 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?[/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]Firstly, Mr. Cosmic Titan, I would second Taipu1's position that Takua was the most deserving Matoran to become a Toa. However, in terms of what Matoran is most deserving of becoming a Toa, I would go with Balta. It was even mentioned in one of the books that one of the Toa, Hewkii, I believe, wondered at how Balta hadn't become a Toa.[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]Secondly, the six Matoran I would pick to turn into a Toa team would be:[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]1.) [/color][/font][font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]Balta, for my given reasons [/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]2.) Mazeka, because it would interesting to see how he deals with being a Toa, in view of his dislike of them[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]3.) Photok, because he has the heroic spirit of a Toa.[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]4.) Vican, because I would like to see a Toa of Air who is a bit more mild mannered than typical Toa of Air.[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]5.) Dalu, because it would be nice to see a Toa of water who would break the mold of being the heart.[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]6.) Taipu, because of his simple personality also breaks the Toa of earth mold of being a bookworm... not that there is anything wrong with being a bookworm.[/color][/font] :D

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;]Thirdly, I know that some have suggested that Helryx needs to be become a Turaga, but it has been stated that she has yet to fulfill her destiny. Others have suggested the Toa Mahri, but I for one believe that they have many adventures ahead of them. I, personally, favor Norik of the Toa Hagah becoming a Turaga. After getting so much of the spotlight, he deserves to be allowed to retire, and maybe let his fellow Toa Hagah have some character development of their own.[/color][/font]

[font="'trebuchet ms', helvetica, sans-serif;"][color=#008080;] :akaku: X-Ray :akaku:[/color][/font]

Edited by X-Ray, Feb 21 2013 - 10:56 PM.

#50 Offline Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 14-April 06
  • 830 posts

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 04:55 PM

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]Which Matoran do you think is most deserving of becoming a Toa?[/font]

Which six Matoran would you pick to turn into a Toa Team?

[font="'times new roman', times, serif;"]And which Toa do you think should retire and become Turaga?[/font]

#51 Offline darkslizer

• Members
  • Toa

• 02-June 12
  • 158 posts

Posted Feb 24 2013 - 08:23 AM

######. Did I respond to this already? Oh well.I thought Velika deserved to be a Toa until the big announcement. Oh well. A good Toa team would definitely be the Karda Nui matoran, excluding Gavla. I never liked her. I think the Hagah should be Turaga, or Turagah. LOL. Iruini would be a fun one. Once again, why is this numbered out? I said " darn". I'm getting really confused.

Edited by darkslizer, Feb 24 2013 - 08:24 AM.

Comply.                Create.                  Consume.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users