• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Animated Cartoon Style Hali

Animated style Cartoon Hali 3d render Awesome

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

• 148 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 04:14 AM

Posted ImageBehold the Beautity of Animated cartoon of Ga-matoran Hali and here is Takua.Model almost finished. (Note I rerendered it.) Any questions or comments?Here's another render.Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by TrueshadowX01, Nov 12 2012 - 06:33 PM.

(Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.)

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania-

#2 Offline Soran

Soran
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 823 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 02:52 PM

It looks really good, the shading is nice and the proportions look accurate. The thing that troubles me is that it looks a little blurry. Not sure if this was done on purpose or on accident. Either way it looks great, nice work!~Soran

#3 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

• 148 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 05:06 PM

Yeah, I think it wasn't the clearest render and I think I can fix it and do a better render, but I'm a little lazy at the moment to do it right now, I'll probably do later. I'm going to up load a spin around video of Hali and both versons of Takua (normal and chubby, like the one for my profile pic.) I'm not done yet with his company, but I'm almost done with Matoro and Kongu maskes (I'm planning on making all of the masks from 2001). I need to learn to build a proper skeleton to animate them, I do know how to animate but I lack the time to build skeletons for both the female and male models. I'm using Lightwave 3d 9.6. I also made Vezon's head (still a work in progress) but I did manage his animate mouth and eye movements, it was fun. I also have several ways of animating Hali's "hair", but I haven't got the time to do all of it.

Edited by TrueshadowX01, Nov 11 2012 - 09:44 PM.

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania-

#4 Offline Dual Matrix

Dual Matrix
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,254 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 25 2012 - 01:51 PM

I like the figure the only thing that bothers me is her hear it looks like a banana

Monster Contest Entries:

The Seige of Ga-Koro Minecraft Modification

(Download Available)

Massive

#5 Offline TrueshadowX01

TrueshadowX01
  • Members
  • Toa

• 148 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2012 - 01:12 AM

I like the figure the only thing that bothers me is her hear it looks like a banana

I guess... but then again it was semi based-off Megaman Zero... ;)

#6 Offline Toa of Ponies

Toa of Ponies
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 31 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 29 2012 - 01:32 AM

Very good , very megamany which is awesome because i like megaman
Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 100 KB!

#7 Offline Kopekemaster

Kopekemaster
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 908 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 04 2012 - 07:45 PM

Wow.  I never expected Hahli to have hair.

Very good , very megamany which is awesome because i like megaman

Wow, it is.  I didn't realize so until I read your post.

ezgif-save.gif

My Writing Blog (Updated frequently)

My Bionicle/LEGO Blog (Updated frequently)

BZPower Chronicles, my BZP comedy. ~~Finished!~~

Species, my dystopian Bionicle story and its respective Review Topic.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users