Animated Cartoon Style Hali

Vezon shall Return

newest_render_of_h4l11.pngBehold the Beautity of Animated cartoon of Ga-matoran Hali and here is Takua.Model almost finished. (Note I rerendered it.) Any questions or comments?Here's another render.newest_render_of_h4l12.pngnewest_render_of_h4l13.png Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

09972482fe0243bdf1778f84fd5d61d1.gif

Yeah, I think it wasn't the clearest render and I think I can fix it and do a better render, but I'm a little lazy at the moment to do it right now, I'll probably do later. I'm going to up load a spin around video of Hali and both versons of Takua (normal and chubby, like the one for my profile pic.) I'm not done yet with his company, but I'm almost done with Matoro and Kongu maskes (I'm planning on making all of the masks from 2001). I need to learn to build a proper skeleton to animate them, I do know how to animate but I lack the time to build skeletons for both the female and male models. I'm using Lightwave 3d 9.6. I also made Vezon's head (still a work in progress) but I did manage his animate mouth and eye movements, it was fun. I also have several ways of animating Hali's "hair", but I haven't got the time to do all of it.

Edited by TrueshadowX01

"Don't! They will kill you like a small dog. Instead let your anger be as if it were a monkey on a treadmill; confused and tripping around." -Lelouch of Britania- (Here is my BZPRPG Profile, Diotrua.) 

• 2 weeks later...
I like the figure the only thing that bothers me is her hear it looks like a banana
I guess... but then again it was semi based-off Megaman Zero... ;)