• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Mecrov The Onu-matoran

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Offline VoxuChro

VoxuChro
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Members
  • The Shadow Reaper

• 3,082 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 07:06 AM

Mecrov disabled Onu-matoran

\Posted Imagepicture with him using his staff as a bladeslight backstorymecrov was friends with a toa of stone during the toa-dark hunter war. due to his relationship with the toa he was kidnapped by the dark hunters and used as bait to lure in the toa. when they captured the toa they held mecrov in a torture device and if the toa did nit reveal the information they wanted they would remove a limb. well it only took the removing mecrov's left leg for the toa to reveal false information. when they got the info they killed the toa and let mecrov go reminding him to never cross the dark hunters.since then he has had a very simple artificial leg added and now uses a staff that can double as a blade when needed.

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu-Vrina-Voulge-Kidona-Chivinix-Celis-Darvin-Draeverian 'DJ'-

aQ85UI0.png

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

My new Sprite-shop is open.  Click the image above to head over to the topic.

#2 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 07:53 AM

Simple but cool... Maybe try giving the pegleg a hinge, like an artificial knee?

Edited by Chro, Nov 13 2012 - 07:53 AM.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Dreife of the Nine Gold Blades

#3 Offline Flux: The Explorer

Flux: The Explorer
  • Members
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,285 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 06:30 PM

Simple but cool... Maybe try giving the pegleg a hinge, like an artificial knee?

Maybe the peg leg is like those peg legs you see on pirates.Anyways, although simple, I like the idea of a disabled Matoran. Also, I suggest giving him another tool because it doesn't look very convenient to have the staff as a weapon as you need to work hard to keep your balance when you lost a leg.

pWPTu7m.jpg

Credits go to Strack for the awesome sprite.

I'm an Emerging Fluidic Master (again). Time to start working on my Waterbending.
I'm still a ninja although I think I'm losing my skills as one.
"You're saying this kingdom will vanish? NOT TODAY! THIS KINGDOM IS ALL MINE! SO YOU VANISH!"

~ Bowser, in Bowser's Inside story

#4 Offline ~Shockwave~

~Shockwave~
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Submerged!

• 1,165 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 06:37 PM

nothing terribly special. had the artificial leg had some sort of neat build, maybe. but it doesn't.it's just a stick attached to a ball joint. and there is barely anything to distinguish him from the set most of the pieces came from. other than a lack of disk launcher and a different mask.neat Idea, but I can't say much else here.

Posted ImageWe do what we must. Because we can.Posted Image these smileys created by Click

Posted Image

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me on any of these.

#5 Offline ChroXumo

ChroXumo
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Nuva

• 1,701 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 13 2012 - 07:00 PM

Maybe the peg leg is like those peg legs you see on pirates.

I figured as much, but I felt like giving some suggestions anyway.

Chro: Dream Killer

MOCpages
➠ flickr
YouTube

Dreife of the Nine Gold Blades

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users