GregF Answers

Erebus

Wait, so, Botar's replacement really is Botar?And that info about Lewa and TSO make me really wish we were getting it in serials.
No, I don't think that is what he meant. He meant that there is a real possibility of Botar teleporting back to the Matoran Universe, not that the two are one and the same. Agreed. * * *I think the possibility of Sidorak being alive up there with all those revived Visorak is just mortally creepy. Between that and the disorienting effects of being brought back, I doubt anyone is 100% there mentally. The TSO army thing doesn't surprise me. If you've been running an organization of thieves and bandits for hundreds of thousands of years, and you arrive on a planet full of thieves and bandits..."Welcome aboard."

Wait, so, Botar's replacement really is Botar?And that info about Lewa and TSO make me really wish we were getting it in serials.
No, I don't think that is what he meant. He meant that there is a real possibility of Botar teleporting back to the Matoran Universe, not that the two are one and the same.Agreed.* * *I think the possibility of Sidorak being alive up there with all those revived Visorak is just mortally creepy. Between that and the disorienting effects of being brought back, I doubt anyone is 100% there mentally.The TSO army thing doesn't surprise me. If you've been running an organization of thieves and bandits for hundreds of thousands of years, and you arrive on a planet full of thieves and bandits..."Welcome aboard."

A deranged and disoriented Sidorak. Let's hope he doesn't get the chance to escape the Red Star.

Hmmm... This new info about The Shadowed One...In the event that Bionicle returns, I could see him as the main antagonist.It's great to find out some of these lingering questions. Thanks, Greg!

Not sure if I can say so outside spoiler tags, but I agree 100%.
I agree too.
Basically, anyone whose body was not disintegrated would be there.So no Matoro, no Brotherhood members, nobody who had no body left
Wait, so does this mean Krika isn't in the Red Star?

Yeah, he was disintegrated, so there's no physical body left to restore him.

Basically, anyone whose body was not disintegrated would be there.So no Matoro, no Brotherhood members, nobody who had no body left
Wait, so does this mean Krika isn't in the Red Star?

Pretty much.

Aww. Well, at least we have Lhikan, and potentially Sidorak, along with news about TSO and Lewa's statuses. I'm definitely looking forward to any updates about what TSO could do (if Greg decides to write more serials).

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

Now might as well be the time to share my thoughts on the Red Star plot twist, as I have refrained from commenting on it for quite a while now. The reason for this, is:

because this is absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, the worst plot twist in the history of Bionicle, if not the worst in any fiction I have ever read. Why? Because one of the foremost rules about writing a serious story is that you don't cheapen DEATH. And that is exactly what the Red Star reveal has done. So many of the conflicts revolving around or ending with a character's death, including entire books like Adventures #5 and Web of Shadows as a whole, have been decisively cheapened now that we know nobody really paid for their actions in any meaningful way. As such, I can no longer refrain from adding my name to the list of those who do not want Bionicle to ever return again - because as long as any new stories involve the Red Star reveal being canon, I will be unable to take them seriously.

Edited by ~~Zarkan~~

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Now might as well be the time to share my thoughts on the Red Star plot twist, as I have refrained from commenting on it for quite a while now. The reason for this, is:

because this is absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, the worst plot twist in the history of Bionicle, if not the worst in any fiction I have ever read. Why? Because one of the foremost rules about writing a serious story is that you dont cheapen DEATH. And that is exactly what the Red Star reveal has done. So many of the conflicts revolving around or ending with a character's death, including entire books like Adventures #5 and Web of Shadows as a whole, have been decisively cheapened now that we know nobody really paid for their actions in any meaningful way. As such, I can no longer refrain from adding my name to the list of those who do not want Bionicle to ever return again - because as long as any new stories involve the Red Star reveal being canon, I will be unable to take them seriously.

Well, the guys on the Red Star might be alive again, but they're not returned to their normal lives. They're trapped up there, and possibly deformed, or even killed again. I can't say for sure, but I doubt Greg was going to have them all escape to Spherus Magna. Maybe one, or a few, or none, but I think he wouldn't 'resurrect' all of them. Besides, lots of characters we know weren't revived, such as Matoro, the Karda Nui Makuta, Teridax, and Nidhiki. So far, we know of no one who has been completely restored by the star, by which I mean resurrected and sent home again.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

because this is absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, the worst plot twist in the history of Bionicle, if not the worst in any fiction I have ever read. Why? Because one of the foremost rules about writing a serious story is that you don't cheapen DEATH. And that is exactly what the Red Star reveal has done. So many of the conflicts revolving around or ending with a character's death, including entire books like Adventures #5 and Web of Shadows as a whole, have been decisively cheapened now that we know nobody really paid for their actions in any meaningful way. As such, I can no longer refrain from adding my name to the list of those who do not want Bionicle to ever return again - because as long as any new stories involve the Red Star reveal being canon, I will be unable to take them seriously.

Well, Actually, Some people weren't ressurected, and we know that it broke down at some point, so a lot of people paid for their crimes by being trapped in the **** of the red star's interior, a prison away from all civilization. And all the big criminals went to the pit, which is an even worse fate. But I Highly doubt a lot of characters will be "revived" and play a role in the story again. Who knows; maybe the red star cannot be repaired, or is destroyed at some point? But really, the function seems perfectly logical in the GB point of view. We'll just have to wait to find out what role this has in the story, I suppose

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

because this is absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, the worst plot twist in the history of Bionicle, if not the worst in any fiction I have ever read. Why? Because one of the foremost rules about writing a serious story is that you dont cheapen DEATH. And that is exactly what the Red Star reveal has done. So many of the conflicts revolving around or ending with a character's death, including entire books like Adventures #5 and Web of Shadows as a whole, have been decisively cheapened now that we know nobody really paid for their actions in any meaningful way. As such, I can no longer refrain from adding my name to the list of those who do not want Bionicle to ever return ageain - because as long as any new stories involve the Red Star reveal being canon, I will be unable to take them seriously.

Well, the guys on the Red Star might be alive again, but they're not returned to their normal lives. They're trapped up there, and possibly deformed, or even killed again. I can't say for sure, but I doubt Greg was going to have them all escape to Spherus Magna. Maybe one, or a few, or none, but I think he wouldn't 'resurrect' all of them. Besides, lots of characters we know weren't revived, such as Matoro, the Karda Nui Makuta, Teridax, and Nidhiki. So far, we know of no one who has been completely restored by the star, by which I mean resurrected and sent home again.

He's already stated Lhikan is alive, so that totally negates the impact of his sacrifice in LOMN - and that's just the start of problems. One thing a lot of people don't seem to be considering is that this revelation totally flies in the face of all we though we knew about the Matoran Universe, and not in a way that doesn't make it seem like the biggest retcon in the series' history. Until now, we had been lead to believe that from the very begining of life in the MU, baring a few exceptions, death functioned the same way as it does in our world. Now that we know beings were being resurected for almost its entire history, it creates a whole new set of problems. How could the OOMN effectively assasinate everyone who knew of Artahka if they didn't know that only disentigration would result in permadeath? Why did new beings need to be created if the population would remain consistent on its own. Heck, how could the MU even have normal conflicts and wars if everyone that died just came back to life? About the only thing this reveal actually explains (instead of just contradict) is how herbivorous Rahi managed to survive for millenia with so many predators and no way of reproduction. But a small mystery like that being solved hardly makes up for all the new plot holes the Red Star reveal creates - and that makes it even more reprehensible as far as I'm concerned.

Edited by ~~Zarkan~~

I have slept for so long. My dreams have been dark ones. But now I am awakened. Now the scattered elements of my being are rejoined. Now I am whole. And the Darkness can not stand before me.

Thanks Erebus!

WOOOOOOOOOO! !!!!! I WAS RIGHT ABOUT THE SPIRIT STARS! !!!!! WOOOOOOO! !!! !!! I AM ONE OF THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE AROUND RIGHT NOW! !!!!! OK, calm down, just breath...alright, I'm good *clears throte*, OK, so Lewa's alive. That's a relief. There's two Hydraxon's. Awesome! TSO's alive. Thank the Great Beings. Lhikan's alive. What!?!?!?(actually, should have seen it coming) So, could the Toa Inika actually have seen Toa Lhikan on the stair case to the Ignika?

Need I remind you, Lhikan's a Turaga now. :P

but that does bring up the question: when a matoran becomes a toa or Turaga, what form to they come back in after their visit to the red star?

Pretty sure the same form they came in. They were given a Turaga, they fix a Turaga. Besides, how much do Kestora know of a Toa's life cycle?

Oh. Forgot about that...I guess my excitement ran away with me.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

because this is absolutely, without a doubt in my mind, the worst plot twist in the history of Bionicle, if not the worst in any fiction I have ever read. Why? Because one of the foremost rules about writing a serious story is that you dont cheapen DEATH. And that is exactly what the Red Star reveal has done. So many of the conflicts revolving around or ending with a character's death, including entire books like Adventures #5 and Web of Shadows as a whole, have been decisively cheapened now that we know nobody really paid for their actions in any meaningful way. As such, I can no longer refrain from adding my name to the list of those who do not want Bionicle to ever return ageain - because as long as any new stories involve the Red Star reveal being canon, I will be unable to take them seriously.

He's already stated Lhikan is alive, so that totally negates the impact of his sacrifice in LOMN - and that's just the start of problems. One thing a lot of people don't seem to be considering is that this revelation totally flies in the face of all we though we knew about the Matoran Universe, and not in a way that doesn't make it seem like the biggest retcon in the series' history. Until now, we had been lead to believe that from the very begining of life in the MU, baring a few exceptions, death functioned the same way as it does in our world. Now that we know beings were being resurected for almost its entire history, it creates a whole new set of problems. How could the OOMN effectively assasinate everyone who knew of Artahka if they didn't know that only disentigration would result in permadeath? Why did new beings need to be created if the population would remain consistent on its own. Heck, how could the MU even have normal conflicts and wars if everyone that died just came back to life? About the only thing this reveal actually explains (instead of just contradict) is how herbivorous Rahi managed to survive for millenia with so many predators and no way of reproduction. But a small mystery like that being solved hardly makes up for all the new plot holes the Red Star reveal creates - and that makes it even more reprehensible as far as I'm concerned.

The Red Star was broken. No beings were resurrected and teleported back, so from the perspective of those inside the robot death was permanent. That's why conflict and wars, assassinations, etc, developed normally inside the giant robot.Also, the population did not remain consistent on its own, because nobody came back. As such, new beings were created.

If it's any comfort, I think based on the criteria for resurrection, around 3/4 of the named characters who have died in the story are still dead; they were never resurrected. The remaining 1/4 are still mostly unconfirmed by name. Moreso, the Kestora killed a lot of resurrected beings, so it's possible pretty much the majority of people who have died over the years in the MU are permanently dead. I've had time to consider the twist, and while I don't think it's BIONICLE's best twist, it's most certainly not the worst twist in any work of fiction. I don't mind it much, but I am still very irked regarding Lhikan. I still hope, although at this point it's very unlikely, that maybe Lhikan is still dead somehow. There are some problems that I'm hoping Greg would clear up in the next discussion. I'll be posting questions about them in the 'Ask Greg' questions topic.Also, remember that since the MU is destroyed, the Red Star doesn't teleport or resurrect anymore, so if future BIONICLE stories were to take place on Spherus Magna, the Red Star would not affect the death of anyone, regardless of whether they're from the MU or not.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

The Red Star was broken. No beings were resurrected and teleported back, so from the perspective of those inside the robot death was permanent. That's why conflict and wars, assassinations, etc, developed normally inside the giant robot.Also, the population did not remain consistent on its own, because nobody came back. As such, new beings were created.

Except that we don't know when it was broken. The only hint we have regarding that is Greg F's statement that it was "broken a long time before the events of Mystery of Metru Nui" That could mean anything from 10000 years to 100000 years ago, and unless we know that it was broken almost immediately after the creation of the Matoran Universe, it means that for some period of time the MU did experience resurection. Which leads me to the biggest question of all: if the Red Star didn't break almost immedately after the MU's creation, then how come Helryx and anyone else from its early history don't remember that beings were being resurected?

If it's any comfort, I think based on the criteria for resurrection, around 3/4 of the named characters who have died in the story are still dead; they were never resurrected. The remaining 1/4 are still mostly unconfirmed by name. Moreso, the Kestora killed a lot of resurrected beings, so it's possible pretty much the majority of people who have died over the years in the MU are permanently dead.I've had time to consider the twist, and while I don't think it's BIONICLE's best twist, it's most certainly not the worst twist in any work of fiction. I don't mind it much, but I am still very irked regarding Lhikan. I still hope, although at this point it's very unlikely, that maybe Lhikan is still dead somehow.

I can't recall a case where Greg F. confirmed something about the story when the exact opposite was true. He's long had the exact opposite problem of many writers: instead of flat out lying when people ask him about plot twists, he's all too willing to spoil the details. Now that the story almost certainly will not continue, this probably is even more true - so I don't have my hopes up. What ir me even more than Lhikan's death being retconned, however, is that so many people seem to be genuinely excited about it. How can this be exciting when it means that all the emotion underpinning his sacrifice is cheapened in the process? If people are so eager to see him give advice to the Toa Mahri or whatever, then they should write fanfiction. If the official story somehow manages to come back, then why shouldn't it focus on the 17 zillion canon characters that are currently living on Bara Magna, instead of devoting time to formerly dead Turaga whose character arcs were already concluded satisfactorily over half a decade ago?

Edited by ~~Zarkan~~

Reply to above post; chain quote spoiler tags condensed.

Except that we don't know when it was broken. The only hint we have regarding that is Greg F's statement that it was "broken a long time before the events of Mystery of Metru Nui" That could mean anything from 10000 years to 100000 years ago, and unless we know that it was broken almost immediately after the creation of the Matoran Universe, it means that for some period of time the MU did experience resurection. Which leads me to the biggest question of all: if the Red Star didn't break almost immedately after the MU's creation, then how come Helryx and anyone else from its early history don't remember that beings were being resurected?
First, there's the consideration that Matoran weren't sapient for the whole time that they were in the robot, and might not have noticed.Second, there was enough of a hint in the whole Gaardus thing to place the breaking of the star far in past - 80,000 years is a BS01 approximation.Third, even if those early people did remember, they would also notice that it doesn't work now. They wouldn't know why the beings in question aren't being resurrected - probably come up with some cryptic thing about destiny to explain it in their heads. And why would they tell the beings who don't remember that beings were resurrected at one point? That will just make everyone think that everyone who died is evil. Why give out what appears to be false hope?
If it's any comfort, I think based on the criteria for resurrection, around 3/4 of the named characters who have died in the story are still dead; they were never resurrected. The remaining 1/4 are still mostly unconfirmed by name. Moreso, the Kestora killed a lot of resurrected beings, so it's possible pretty much the majority of people who have died over the years in the MU are permanently dead.I've had time to consider the twist, and while I don't think it's BIONICLE's best twist, it's most certainly not the worst twist in any work of fiction. I don't mind it much, but I am still very irked regarding Lhikan. I still hope, although at this point it's very unlikely, that maybe Lhikan is still dead somehow.
I can't recall a case where Greg F. confirmed something about the story when the exact opposite was true. He's long had the exact opposite problem of many writers: instead of flat out lying when people ask him about plot twists, he's all too willing to spoil the details. Now that the story almost certainly will not continue, this probably is even more true - so I don't have my hopes up. What ir me even more than Lhikan's death being retconned, however, is that so many people seem to be genuinely excited about it. How can this be exciting when it means that all the emotion underpinning his sacrifice is cheapened in the process? If people are so eager to see him give advice to the Toa Mahri or whatever, then they should write fanfiction. If the official story somehow manages to come back, then why shouldn't it focus on the 17 zillion canon characters that are currently living on Bara Magna, instead of devoting time to formerly dead Turaga whose character arcs were already concluded satisfactorily over half a decade ago?
But this isn't Bionicle's eventual return. It's just an interim story in between the story we know and a possible return.

Edited by fishers64

Zarkan, may I redirect you to this topic. There was a lot of discussion there about many of the same points you're raising here.As far as the topic itself goes:

Well, I'm certainly interested in the Shadowed One and Lewa's current situations...*cue wild fanfics by every writer here, which kill my interest*

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

Well, this is very interesting news indeed, I must say. Although I'm sure everyone here wishes we were getting all this in actual story format rather than just as answers to trivia.

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

Okay, I think it's about time I chime in on all this debate.DISCLAIMER: These statements may come in a random, incoherent order. It is up to you to figure out what is a response to what.-Who knows what the OoMN knew or didn't know? They were a very secretive organization, and most of the members didn't even know what Helryx knew.-Lhikan's sacrifice was not in vain; he had no idea that he would be resurrected, and there was no way for him to get back. Thus, his actions did actually mean something, if only to himself and those whom his sacrifice affected.-When the Great Beings implemented the Red Star system into Mata Nui, they had no idea that the Matoran and the other races would develop sentience and personalities. Thus, it seemed harmless, if not beneficial, to have a system to bring back any damaged workers. For all we know, no one was brought back between the time when they gained sentience and the time the mechanism brokeded.-It's really not that big of a plot twist. The Matoran and Toa were biomechanical beings; we knew this from the beginning. I always suspected that something happened when a Matoran, Toa, or Turaga died, aside from their biological components biodegrading, since bodies of the deceased were never really mentioned. I also theorized that Matoran and Toa were brought into being by the Great Beings whenever another one died, to keep the population constant. Of course, this was before we discovered that the GBs had long since disappeared; once we knew that, that explanation became irrelevant, so there was no explanation. This new "twist" offers one. So there.Bam. Take it how you will.

Right. Slipped my mind.

Edited by Srakii~Pktaaim

banner.jpg

style="color: rgb(105, 105, 105);">And others we haven't metyet

Perhaps the previous inhabitants of Roxtus before the Skrall?

(i dont know why there's those numbers there)

Edited by unknown456

Forever remember the Podu

R.I.P. Hahli, Lesovikk, and Ehlek. Died of Green Plastic Syndrome.

Pridaddy will always be with us

Okay, I think it's about time I chime in on all this debate.DISCLAIMER: These statements may come in a random, incoherent order. It is up to you to figure out what is a response to what.-Who knows what the OoMN knew or didn't know? They were a very secretive organization, and most of the members didn't even know what Helryx knew.-Lhikan's sacrifice was not in vain; he had no idea that he would be resurrected, and there was no way for him to get back. Thus, his actions did actually mean something, if only to himself and those whom his sacrifice affected.-When the Great Beings implemented the Red Star system into Mata Nui, they had no idea that the Matoran and the other races would develop sentience and personalities. Thus, it seemed harmless, if not beneficial, to have a system to bring back any damaged workers. For all we know, no one was brought back between the time when they gained sentience and the time the mechanism brokeded.-It's really not that big of a plot twist. The Matoran and Toa were biomechanical beings; we knew this from the beginning. I always suspected that something happened when a Matoran, Toa, or Turaga died, aside from their biological components biodegrading, since bodies of the deceased were never really mentioned. I also theorized that Matoran and Toa were brought into being by the Great Beings whenever another one died, to keep the population constant. Of course, this was before we discovered that the GBs had long since disappeared; once we knew that, that explanation became irrelevant, so there was no explanation. This new "twist" offers one. So there.Bam. Take it how you will.

Right. Slipped my mind.

I totally agree with you. Helryx was apart of the Hand of Artkha. If anything, they knew the truth of Mata Nui and the MU. And, as Srakii~Pktaaim said, the GB didn't know that the MU inhabitants were going to gain setience.

FoF

Credit to ~the Big X~ for avatar

• 2 weeks later...

Orde was a very specific scenario. It's unlikely that the GBs would make the same (or similar) mistake twice. Perhaps they made Orde male, then later saw their error, causing them to make all Toa of Psionics- and for purposes of your theory, Lightning, too- female.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

• 2 months later...

Well, there's the controversy: when you start saying the solution to the problem of violence in Psionics Toa was to make them all female, then you've sparked quite a heated debate. It's really best to shy away from that...

"You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant."
-- Harlan Ellison

For the record, since this is the most recent topic about Greg's communications with us, I am fine with it being revived (for now). This is in response to a report of the previous post which pointed out that the topic had died according to normal rules, and in case anyone else is wondering. :)

At the moment I'm not calling this "official" since that would imply any updates Erebus got from Greg would go here, but I presume he'd prefer to make a new topic most likely so it'll get more notice, as before.

Carry on. ^_^

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

• 2 weeks later...

It is truly refreshing to hear from the esteemed GregF. My only pity is that this information could not be expressed in the conventional mannner, via story. However, I am content to receive these tidbits. Specifically, I am exhilarated to discover that

persons such as Turaga Lhikan and Botar are alive and well. It brings me no end of joy to discover this. The only drawback was that my personal questions weren't answered, but I can deal with that.

:akaku: X-Ray :akaku:

Edited by X-Ray

"Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."
- Ecclesiastes 4:12

I always believed TSO would make a great new main villain. Greg's plans for him appear to further confirm my theory.I'm wondering if his new army will still be called the Dark Hunters. Also, will Strakk and Tuma join?

I could see tuma joining, but I don't think Strakk is a villain. Maybe a sore looser, but he defended Vulcanus in the book Raid On Vulcanus.

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

I always believed TSO would make a great new main villain. Greg's plans for him appear to further confirm my theory.I'm wondering if his new army will still be called the Dark Hunters. Also, will Strakk and Tuma join?

I could see tuma joining, but I don't think Strakk is a villain. Maybe a sore looser, but he defended Vulcanus in the book Raid On Vulcanus.

And then he was exiled after the Battle of Roxtus. He may join the Dark Hunters for protection.

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When asked about the Hydraxons:

Yes, one up there, one down here.

Waitasec. down "here?" Meaning Greg's currently on Spherus Magna? Makes me wonder how he's contacting Erebus. Maybe Erebus is a GB in disguise too? Seems likely enough - if the GBs can make Mata Nui, they can certainly make a very stealthy spacecraft and disguse themselves as humans.

style="color: rgb(105, 105, 105);">And others we haven't metyet

Perhaps the previous inhabitants of Roxtus before the Skrall?

(i dont know why there's those numbers there)

And, for that matter, any other Skrall that didn't happen to live in the home the Roxtus Skrall did before they moved.

EDIT: Silly me. I forgot about the Baterra.

Edited by Tanu Toa of Earth
toatanusignature.png

• 2 months later...

It's good to be back in the land of the living. Can someone update me on what has happened since I died Thanks-Matoro

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

It's good to be back in the land of the living. Can someone update me on what has happened since I diedThanks-Matoro

Umm, Matoro has been confirmed dead. His body turned into pure life energy for Mata Nui, killing him completely.
Let me get this straight. You just told a perfectly alive guy that he is dead. Not cool dude, not coolMatoro

POWER TO THE FANS

LETS TAKE BACK BZP FROM THE HERO FACTORY FANBOYS

STOP THIS POINTLESS CENSORSHIP AND SHEATHE THE BAN HAMMERS

BRING BACK THE FRIENDLY AND INFORMATIVE BZP

SUPPORT TTV AND GET ON THE HYPE TRAIN

Pretty sure he was just making a pun, TNT. :P

Are you asking for an update to the story since a point in time (2007? Or am I taking that too literally? :P), or for events since the end of the story? If the former, BS01's Saga guides are good. If the latter, are you asking about these Greg answers or others you might have missed?

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)