What keeps you here?

Paleo

To answer this question... maybe it has to do with my love for Bionicle. It has been quite a long time since I have been here on BZP, but what keeps drawing me back might be the love for Bionicle and the formal group of friends I used to have back in old days of these forums. I kind of miss those days, but we have to move along eventually. Hopefully I'll be able to gain more friendships again like how it used to be.

Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

Guest Takua the Chronicler7

Well, first of all this is a site about one of my favorite things existing, Bionicle. A place to discuss it when I'm bored is nice, along with a large community of people. Makes it feel like an actual neighbourhood. Oh yes, reading stuff that the other BZP members made and showing off my MOCs :P(though I hadn't posted any yet).

Edited by Takua the Chronicler7

I guess it is the fact that this is the only place where I am comfortable at talking about BIONICLE.

(I am too young for "Nostalgia" :P)

99.9% of BIONICLE fans forgot about Podu. If you happen to be the 0.1% that still remember him, copy and paste this into your sig.

The biggest reason is The Ambage/the writing community. I love writing, I started writing here, and I love my fellow writers here. But of course there's also my job and just the fact that BZPower is a great community and a fun place to hang out. But, so, to put it simply: I haven't found a reason to leave yet. newso1.png

Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender

• 2 weeks later...
My quest to have a spinning Vahi near my name. 8 more months and I will finally be taken seriously.
Oh I think it will take me more than a year to quit. Bionicle has always been one of my favorite things since I learned about it. It's also a good place to discuss it, as my friends probably don't care about it and a good place to sell/buy/trade stuff.

Well, there would be the fact that I kinda really just joined.

Oh, and also BZPStuck. Oh ye oblivious Brian. (seriously, we should get him something that enables him to look at what's happening behind his back. 'Cause if he's got his back turned to it, it'd most likely be something important)

iquXD5X.png

It's important to me. The members and the site as a whole have been a part of who I am for as long as I can remember anything significant. I hope I'm a part of this site until its membership fades and it becomes a ghost forum of the past.also I've tried to quit but that's not gonna work anymore since I have a job here

tumblr_inline_n50tp1mirL1r0vgjj.gif
「どこに行けばいいんだ・・・」「タ・コロ村はもうおしまいだ・・・」タ・コロ村の村人達
hey it's Studio Comic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm undeniably still here to talk with all of you. I have a lot of friends whom I likely wouldn't ever talk to much at all outside of this site, since this is how I know them.~|ET|~

E-T... Phone home.

"He walks among us, but he is not one of us."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hope this isnt a necro, but here it goes:

About once a year I get really nostalgic and check how this place is doing again.

Im pleasantly surprised to see alot of my old friends actually still being active to this day!

Things I hate: Signatures

Irony

Lists