• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Ask an Assistant Questions

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 1,109 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 11:57 AM

We're working on recording the next episode of the Powercast, and with it our Staff Interview series will continue. This month you can PM your questions to Forum Assistant Nuju Metru. Ask him about his work with RPGs, his awesome castle and other LEGO creations, or perhaps his favorite season of the year. As long as there are no farm animals, anything goes! Get your questions in soon!View the full article

#2 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,062 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 09:28 PM

Wait, Nuju is still alive? :o

Edited by Bambi, Nov 15 2012 - 09:33 PM.

#3 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,014 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 15 2012 - 10:05 PM

Wait, Nuju is still alive? :o

He's not "alive" as much as he's ... undead.Sort of a prerequisite for being a Staff member.

Edited by Sumiki, Nov 15 2012 - 10:06 PM.

gart3banner.jpg

#4 Online Nuju Metru

Nuju Metru
  • BioniLUG Member
  • Forum Assistants
  • Senior BZPRPG Staff

• 12,139 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 10:42 PM

I'm alive. You just never see me tucked away in my RPG fortress.

nihi_2.jpg

#5 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,414 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 10:49 PM

Nuju: When are you coming out of that RPG Fortress?When will you teach me the proper Tuck-summoning Ritual?Could you make a small outline of your plans for next year?And do you have blue eyes?#Messing with everybody, but too lazy to wait for people to come in and try to tell me my post is derping, so I'm going to edit anyways.If many of you RP'd much, you would realize that Nuju is a very common sight. Especially when he's angry. It's kinda funny, really.

Edited by Kal Grochi, Nov 16 2012 - 10:50 PM.

#6 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,529 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 10:56 PM

Ooo, neat.So, I suppose my only question is, how and why did you initially join the BZPRPG?

If many of you RP'd much, you would realize that Nuju is a very common sight. Especially when he's angry. It's kinda funny, really.

Yeah, wild NUJU METRU are actually pretty common STAFFIMON. Especially in the tall BZPRPG grass.

}{}{}{sigdresden.jpg}{}{}{

"Yes, an acute case of omniscience!"

#7 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

• 3,188 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 11:36 PM

Question:How did you become so good at Rping? Did you take a writing class?Second:What did you do before you became the RPG GM?I'll think of more later.

#8 Online Gold Experience

Gold Experience
  • Members
  • Heroic Sacrifice

• 17,816 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 02:33 AM

Most of my questions were answered in the BZPRPG Podcast, but I have another one.How does one become a STAFFIMON?Also, Constructman, he ate final bosses back in 2010 BZPRPG.

~Important BZPRPG Links~

profiles | podcast

---

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#9 Offline Sumiki

Sumiki
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Hat Enterprises CEO

• 11,014 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:18 AM

Question:How did you become so good at Rping? Did you take a writing class?Second:What did you do before you became the RPG GM?I'll think of more later.

You're actually supposed to PM the questions to Nuju Metru. :)

gart3banner.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users