Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

Who are the other guest stars, then (not that it really matters to me, but I want to know regardless :) )?And why would we have to post more than once in order to still be a guest star (again, still doesn't apply to me, I know I've posted WAY more than once :) ) Is it a forum rule or something?~TTG~P.S. Is the Camera Guy Globin?

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Who are the other guest stars, then (not that it really matters to me, but I want to know regardless :) )?And why would we have to post more than once in order to still be a guest star (again, still doesn't apply to me, I know I've posted WAY more than once :) ) Is it a forum rule or something?~TTG~P.S. Is the Camera Guy Globin?

No, it's not a forum rule; that was me whining, because Biobeast hasn't posted yet, Skarloth/Kpik hasn't posted yet, and Xemnas has only posted once.Persons324 hasn't even visited the forums.You, Jl1223 X, Kanohi Master, and MT have all posted after at least every two chapters, cuz you guys are cool. Kapurkar's had computer problems, so his non-posting is forgiven. :PI dunno if I'm forgetting anyone- if I am, post here and let me know before I write Chapter 11.

I have posted more than once here.And if anyone wants to know, I am a guest star.

Indeed you have and are. -ibrow

Glad you liked it. Chapter 11 should be done by tomorrow, and posted by Sunday. The finale begins! However, for now, a news post:Tahu vs. Tahu: DeconstructionThe end draws near; however, the result is one that both Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars no longer wish to occur.Tahu vs. TahuDeconstructionPreview 2The Hallway, Entrance to the Attic:Lewa Mata readied his axe, and heard from behind the sounds of Maxilos, Strakk, Vultraz, Malum, Tarix, and the rest all preparing for battle as well.A loud crack- a fracture appeared in the board covering the attic.“Get ready!” he called back.Nothing could have been done, however, to prepare for the huge wall of flame that erupted from the wall as soon as he was done speaking. The board vanished, and water washed over the remaining flames, removing the house from harm’s way.“What in Lego’s name was that?!” Vultraz exclaimed from the back. “I haven’t seen something like that since....”“Vultraz, go. Go get reinforcements. Now.” Lewa Mata ordered.He heard the Matoran speed away using his vehicle, as a revving sound could be heard from above.“That sounds like a... motorcycle?” Tarix commented, confused.A second later, a three wheeled motorcycle drove right over the edge of the entrance to the attic, with a red figure riding it. They landed with a thump.“We’ve been waiting a long, long time to meet you.” The set on top said, failing to introduce himself. “It’s been a very boring run living by ourselves up there. But war? That’s exciting.”“We’re screwed.” Strakk muttered.“You see, this guy called ALMIGHTY visited awhile ago- gave us these awesome powers and everything....”As the new set spoke, several sets looking similar to him and his motorcycle jumped down, followed by what were clearly creations.“Yeah. We’re screwed.” Strakk observed.“We’ve been deprived of so much while you Bionicle sets have lived in happiness.” The newcomer explained. “ALMIGHTY told us that when Hero Factory failed, we should come down here and succeed.”Maxilos leapt forward; the newcomer chuckled, lifted his arm, and unleashed a blast of fire onto the titan set, sending him flying backwards into the wall, where he staggered and fell to the ground.“You have no hope of beating us- we are the Slizers, better known here as the Throwbots. And I am their leader, Torch.” The red ‘Throwbot’ continued. “It is time we had reign over this house once more.”“We are going to die.” Tarix decided.-ibrow

Perfect. Absolutely perfect.ALMIGHTY is gone, and HF failed? Okay then. So the Slizers come. What about Robo-Riders?Slizers. The name itself makes me shudder. *shudder*But it's truly cool. KUTGW.~TTG~

Of course Hero Factory failed- season 2, remember? :PRobo-riders... well, just look at what Torch was riding.-ibrow

Slizers? Now, those are some bad fellows. Considering they just pounded the beMata-Nui out of Maxilos, I'd say Strakk, Malum, Tarix and Lewa Mata are very screwed indeed.Of course, the newer sets could just use their advanceded articulation!*ba-dum tssissh*Really lame joke on my part there.. just move along....MTL

Slizers? Now, those are some bad fellows. Considering they just pounded the beMata-Nui out of Maxilos, I'd say Strakk, Malum, Tarix and Lewa Mata are very screwed indeed.Of course, the newer sets could just use their advanceded articulation!*ba-dum tssissh*Really lame joke on my part there.. just move along....MTL

Pssh, no.

Interesting little mini chapter/preview thingy.I think I've officially started to sort of appreciate the complexity of this storyline.-MT

Awesome, I suppose. :PI'm not sure if Chapter 11 will be done this weekend; you might all have to put up with only getting Chapter 5 of How to Be a Hero.-ibrow

Depends, since we're not even done season 3 yet. :PAlso, a good news thing for you all: with the action that will be in the Season 3 finale and throughout Season 4 I've been on the search for good music to use- and I've found several songs I'll be using to inspire myself, so I hope you guys find it good when the time comes. -ibrow

yay, the slizers finally made it in :biggrin: . And they are using the roboriders as vehicles O_0.

Well, they're not technically in it yet. :P We're still finishing up Season 3.Also to all of you, keep in mind that it was a preview I showed you much like the one earlier; it could change. Heck, I could end up keeping everything that was there except the Slizers. Just as a warning.-ibrow

What a coincidence- I was thinking the same thing as I wrote this 3290 word chapter- part one of the finale. Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 11 - This One Goes to EleveniBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Kitchen, 2011:Vertak paused before leaping off of the counter to battle ALMIGHTY; surely the tyrant would not be foolish enough to fight on his own?His doubts were proven true when six Toa entered the Kitchen, followed by a Matoran and another creation of a form that Vertak was surprised to discover he did not recognize.“Allow me to introduce my soldiers.” ALMIGHTY’s voice rang through the room. “The Toa Gamma – Mt of Zehvor, Kapurkar of Transport, Xemnas of Crystal, Nujanii of Kanohi, Tahu of Gold, and Jl1223 of Mystery. The Matoran, Biobeast #126, along with a personal favourite creation of mine, Skarloth.”“We’re doomed.” Tahu Mata sighed from beside him.“Don’t give up.” Vertak responded. “You, Tahu Stars and I will take ALMIGHTY. Send a team to take care of the Toa, and make sure that Skarloth is fighting his match.”“IRNAKK!” Tahu Stars bellowed. “GET THE CREATURE!”The Fighting erupted into the largest battle that any of the sets had seen yet.The Toa GammaMT signalled to Jl, who swung forward and slammed into Maxilos, before slipping into a banana peel that Hydraxon had been about to step on. The jailer sighed in relief before raising his launcher, firing several explosive rounds at the small Toa. Jl easily reflected them away at MT, who had to duck beneath them as all six rounds slammed into Kapurkar, who swore and threw a toy truck at Hydraxon. The jailer ducked beneath it and ran forward, kicking Kapurkar in the face and engaging him in hand-to-hand combat.Xemnas focused as his fellow Toa began to all engage themselves, drawing his power from within as fighting erupted all around him. He ignored MT stumbling back as Maxilos smacked him with his staff, ignored Kapurkar and Hydraxon brawling, ignored Jl and Pohatu Nuva kicking a rock back and forth at each other’s faces, and when Tahu and Nujanii signalled, he struck.The crystal erupted from the ground, half of the Vahki Bordakh being slain in a moment out of sheer bad luck. The remaining four Toa Nuva all got caught stuck in the huge spike. As they desperately tried to free themselves, Xemnas smiled grimly and began to climb the crystal with relative ease.“You want a piece of me?!” One screamed, leaping up after him.“Who are you?” Xemnas sniffed disdainfully at the Skrall Stars.“You know who we are!” Two joined One, climbing even faster. “You get away from Kopaka!”“As if.”Xemnas chuckled darkly, pulling out his sword and searching for Kopaka Nuva.“I’ll use these four Toa Nuva and the two of you to increase my power. I’ll be unstoppable.” He explained. “See you.”The Toa of Crystal swiped down, sending a stream of what looked like icicles to fly towards One and Two. Both Skrall Stars vanished, and the creation continued on his way until reaching a platform near the ceiling- falling would mean death.“How are things?” he asked casually, cleaning his sword as the four Toa Nuva managed to break free of the crystal and began to prepare for battle. “You know, you could just surrender.”“We’ve beaten your kind twice. Third time’s the charm.” Kopaka Nuva replied.“Ah, that’s if you failed before.” Xemnas smiled. “Unfortunately for you.”The creation flashed forward, slamming Tahu Nuva into the crystal and quickly knocking him unconscious, while Onua Nuva barely managed to get out of the way. Gali Nuva threw an aqua blade, embedding it in Xemnas’ shoulder; Xemnas ignored it and turned around, swinging his sword and beginning to duel one-on-one with Lewa Nuva, who began backing away from the flurry of blows.“Can’t you keep up?” Xemnas mocked. “I would’ve thought that Toa Nuva were more powerful than this.”He kicked Lewa Nuva aside contemptuously, stabbing him for good measure before slicing Gali Nuva’s left leg off, immobilizing her.“Now this fight can begin.”Onua Nuva somersaulted through the air over Xemnas, swinging his drill blades upon landing as Kopaka Nuva aimed to slam Xemnas with his shield. The guest star cackled as he dealt with both blows before swinging in a circle and sending both Toa back momentarily.“Ah, yes!” Xemnas laughed. “Now this will be a fight to remember!”As the three fought above, down below two Skrall Stars coughed weakly, held onto the crystal spire by their swords, which both had managed to stab in.“Yo One, you still there?” Two asked weakly.“Still here.” One responded. “Shall we?”“After you.”On the Counter:Irnakk slammed Skarloth to the counter, kicking him away with a grunt that caused Pridak, Mantax, and Kazi to all get nervous looks on their faces before the titan also body slammed the creation. The three were quickly occupied once more however, as Biobeast broke free of the pile of dishes he’d been trapped under.“Skarloth! Help me with these guys first!” he shouted.Skarloth ignored him as he stood, dusting himself off.“I follow orders from ALMIGHTY, not you.” He replied, punching Irnakk in the jaw.Irnakk snarled and slammed Skarloth into the cupboard, then throwing the guest star to the ground and flinging Kazi away from Biobeast’s reach, before triple kicking the larger guest star, sending him reeling.“You can’t hope to defeat us!” Biobeast yelled.Pridak whistled, and instantly Kalmah, Ehlek, and Takadox were at his side; the five Barraki advanced, waiting for their turn.“You get Skarloth. We’ll get this one.” Pridak told Irnakk. “Go!”As Irnakk lumbered away Takadox stabbed Biobeast in the eye, causing him to stagger backward. Biobeast had no time to stop Ehlek’s scratching claws before the green Barraki had also leapt away, giving Pridak and Kalmah and opportunity to move in, beating Biobeast with each of their tools while Mantax pinched from behind.“STOP IT!” Biobeast howled, blasting each of the Barraki away with some blasters taken from the Drop Ship. “YOU WILL NOT MAKE ME FALL!”Takadox was crushed under Biobeast’s foot, and the blue Barraki barely managed to crawl away as Biobeast began to force the other four Barraki back.“Pridak, I think we bit off more than we could chew!” Mantax called.“Yup!”Biobeast paused as they neared the jail.“Oh dear.” Pridak said, before clamping his mouth shut.Biobeast grinned and blasted the jail open; the huge Witch Doctor slowly stepped out, followed by Nex 2.0.“Oh dear.” The other three Barraki repeated.“FOR ALMIGHTY!!” Nex 2.0 bellowed, leaping into the battlefield below and beginning to destroy those around him.“Indeed, revenge shall be had.” Witch Doctor chuckled, retrieving his staff. “Savage Planet to me!”With his staff, Witch Doctor soon collected the Raw-Jaw, Fangz, Scorpio, and Waspix sets from around the room and began to advance on the Barraki, with Biobeast looming behind him.The four Barraki screamed and scrambled down the from the counter, fleeing into the crowd that immediately began to give way underneath the might of Witch Doctor’s army attacking from behind.Above ALMIGHTY:“Two front battles are never won!” Tahu Stars hissed. “We need to get down there!”Vertak shook his head, causing Tahu Mata to face palm.“Not yet.” The Matoran whispered. “Wait and see....”Nujanii & Tahu:The Toa of Gold and the Kanohi Master both smacked away Bohrok effortlessly until reaching their prize.“Toa Mahri... and Toa Mata.” Tahu nodded, satisfied. “Good.”A solid gold platform suddenly appeared beneath them before Matoro Mahri managed to get his reply out; several Lehvak and Pahrak- along with their respective Va counterparts- managed to hold on, but the rest had to move onto the battle below.“We’re gonna toast you.” Nujanii smirked, becoming invisible.“The Kanohi Master! Look out!” Onua Mata yelled, clawing the air in front of him while the platform Tahu of Gold was creating continued to rise.“You doom arrives!” Nujanii replied, grabbing Onua Mata from behind and slamming him to the ground.Gali Mata and Hahli Mahri leapt at the creation, grabbing on as his Huna ability turned on once more and becoming invisible themselves.“Get the Vahi off!” Jaller Mahri ordered, rushing for Tahu of Gold.Tahu of Gold halted the creation of the platform around the height of Xemnas’ crystal spire, at fatal falling range. He then grabbed Jaller Mahri and flung him away as Nujanii’s Vahi disappeared below, deactivating the other creation’s powers. Nujanii cursed and ripped Gali Mata away, about to kill her before nineteen Pahrak Va interrupted him, swarming together.“Get the buggers off!” Nujanii screeched.Tahu of Gold quickly encased all of the Pahrak Va in gold, before repeating the process within and destroying all of them. The arriving Lehvak, Pahrak, and Lehvak Va all screeched and the Toa paled, realizing what they were up against.“That’s right.” Tahu of Gold responded to the unspoken cries. “We’re going to kill every single one of you.”Onua Mata was put out of commission by Nujanii, soon followed by Gali Mata.The six Toa Mahri clustered together at one side of the huge platform, the Bohrok and Bohrok-Va behind them.“It’s either die down there or die up here and kill these guys.” Jaller Mahri told the others.“Well, I think the choice is obvious.” Nuparu Mahri shrugged. “Why wouldn’t we fight? If both options are certain death, then I suppose 2007’s first casualties would be best spent killing these guys.”“I agree.” Matoro Mahri nodded. “Let’s kill them.”ALMIGHTYTahu Mata, Tahu Stars, and Vertak landed with three thuds in front of the most powerful being of all time.“You have finally decided to try me.” ALMIGHTY sounded amused. “Your friends, foes, and all others are being cornered form the top down by my forces. You still believe you can win?”“Always.” Tahu Mata replied.“You realize you are fighting for a lost cause, don’t you?” ALMIGHTY prompted.“Don’t you realize that those are the only ones worth fighting for?” Tahu Stars shot back. “Come on guys- today we take the fight to him.”MT, Jl, KapurkarMT dealt another blow to Maxilos, who continued to stagger back at his attacks and yet not receive a single injury.“Why won’t you just die?!” he cried in frustration.“We’re tougher than we look.” Maxilos replied.MT pointed his finger and a rocket fired from somewhere, destroying Karzahni. Maxilos shrugged.I’m tougher than I look.” The robot replied.“We’ll see about that.” MT responded, advancing once again.Jl flung Vultraz away with ease, kicking Ahkmou away and then flicking Metus.“You three can’t do anything to me.” He smirked.“You don’t know who I am.” Vultraz told him, grabbing a plastic spoon lying on the ground and throwing it at the guest star. “Do your research, and then you can try and tell me I can’t do anything. I’ve lived far too long, done far too much to believe that.”The words inspired the other two, who rose as well when they saw Jl’s gaping mouth at the sight of the hole in his chest from the spoon that was being repaired.“There’s more where that came from.” Vultraz told him, tossing spoons to Ahkmou and Metus. “You still think you can beat us?”“Absolutely.” Jl told him. “I have ALMIGHTY on my side.”“I killed ALMIGHTY!” Vultraz yelled, forcing Jl to retreat from his now frantic blows. “DON’T SAY YOU CAN BEAT ME!”Kapurkar hit Hydraxon with a car before flinging a train into the mix, which the unfortunate titan for once managed to dodge. Hydraxon fired off several Cordak rounds in his direction, forcing Kapurkar to do some matrix style moves to get out of the way; by the time the Toa of Transport had his bearings again Hydraxon was above him with a ship in hand, slamming it down on top of him. Kapurkar smirked and kicked the ship back into Hydraxon’s chin, causing the titan to stumble backwards and collapse, unconscious. Kapurkar was moving in to finish him off when unexpectedly, Takadox and Tahu Mistika stood in his way.“I thought you served ALMIGHTY.” He said.“So we did.” Takadox shrugged. “But we’re better now.”“Thanks to Pohatu Nuva here. Knocked some sense into us.” Tahu Mistika added. “You see, I recently realized that I haven’t been myself since I was opened. That’s a long time to be enslaved to somebody, don’t you think?”“I wouldn’t know.” Kapurkar replied.“I would.” A voice said from behind.Kapurkar whipped around to be kicked in the face by Pohatu Nuva, whose anger was clearly evident.“My brother Pohatu Mata and I, we were enslaved for so long.” He whispered. “When he died, I broke free. And I’ve been freeing others ever since.”Kapurkar blocked an attack from Takadox and reflected Tahu Mistika’s deadly shield.“You wonder why we’re still able to fight you creations, fight even ALMIGHTY himself?” Pohatu Nuva asked. “I’m the reason why.”Kapurkar shrugged and a train broke through the wall, slamming into Pohatu Nuva and running the Toa Nuva, Takadox, and Tahu Mistika over. None of them stood again. Kapurkar chuckled.“It doesn’t matter. We’re more than powerful enough to defeat you.”Suddenly he was choking- he couldn’t get the slightest bit of air.“You’ve been very naughty, old friend.” Zaktan’s voice whispered in his ear. “I don’t like that.”“Nor do I.” the Matoran Jaller replied, approaching with a very weak Vultraz at his side.“I... don’t know what you’re talking about.” Kapurkar croaked.“See reason.” Jaller pleaded, pulling out his Kohlii Staff. “We’ve already killed ALMIGHTY once- you know we can do you in too.”Kapurkar shook his head, refusing to listen. ALMIGHTY was all there was, all that mattered. He clawed at the cloud around his head as he pulled out a sword similar to the ones each of the other guest stars were wielding.“I’ll show you.” He whispered hoarsely, staggering forward. “Your time is done... so is theirs. It’s ALMIGHTY’s turn to rule again.”“Says you!” Vultraz shot back, unleashing a wave of shadow that was intercepted by the creation Jl, who took it in stride.“We’ll help too.” Ahkmou said, appearing beside Vultraz with Metus. “These guys are going down.”Vultraz shook his head. “You two get Jl, and get help with it. Kapurkar has to be beaten by me.”Zaktan relinquished his grip on Kapurkar to grab Jl and fling him away, where he crashed into Rocka 3.0. As Ahkmou and Metus made their way over, Meltdown and Rotor were already helping with Jl, not that they were very effective.“Now, where were we?” Vultraz asked, his strength returning as his mouth opened wide in a yawn.“Shut your mouth!” Kapurkar exclaimed, leaping forward and shoving Vultraz to the ground. “Don’t point that at me- auk.”The green cloud that was Zaktan had taken its position once more, and Kapurkar was momentarily distracted enough for Jaller to leap in and smack off a piece of armour- however, Jaller soon joined Vultraz on the ground.“I’m far too powerful for you to consider under you anymore, Vultraz. Learn that.” Kapurkar told them. “ALMIGHTY gives us all more power than you could ever dream of having.”ALMIGHTYLewa Mata and Takanuva Stars found themselves nearly impaled by Nex 2.0’s ice shield picks as the Hero Factory set unleashed his rage on the two of them- already Surge 2.0 had fallen before Nex 2.0, and neither deputy was eager to join the blue hero in that.Meanwhile, Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars tried to work their way around ALMIGHTY to land a hit- a hit that never seemed to come. The huge figure only laughed amidst the screams of terror from Tarduk inside his chest. The Matoran Vertak had vanished, leaving two Toa of Fire that had no real powers to fight the most powerful being the universe had ever known.It wasn’t a pleasant thought.Tahu Mata felt a wrench in his left shoulder, but couldn’t risk the distraction of looking at it as he charged ALMIGHTY, before being smacked away. His vision went black momentarily before he shook his head, trying to fight his way out of it.“I need help!” Tahu Stars called. “Golden Armour!”The cry rang in Tahu Mata’s ears as he failed to understand, dizzy, weak and exhausted. There was a dull sensation in his left shoulder- glancing down, Tahu Mata felt shock rising inside as he stared at where his arm used to be. And then suddenly Malum was there, pulling him to his feet. Shouting something. Tahu Mata couldn’t hear, nor could he make himself try and care as he tried to understand what had happened. Malum shook him, screaming something. Tahu Mata stared at him, not comprehending.“MAN, YOU GOTTA SNAP OUT OF IT! COME ON!” Tahu Stars heard Malum bellowing from behind as the Glatorian struggled to make Tahu Mata wake up.Tahu Stars slammed his left shoulder piece of golden armour on, followed by the right shoulder. He fit some on his left leg, and then his right, before placing the shield and sword pieces. All that remained was the mask- where was it?“Looking for this?” ALMIGHTY asked with a soft laugh.Tahu Stars glanced up, filled with dread- the golden Hau was the one piece he had only one of, and the one piece he needed now. The one piece that would activate the armour rumoured able to give him immense power.In the hands of ALMIGHTY, who looked like he was extremely close to snapping it in two.“You silly sets never stood a chance.” ALMIGHTY laughed softly, watching Strakk and Tarix struggling with four Raw-Jaws, several Visorak being beaten by the Scorpio and Waspix sets nearby. “My creations and I needed only ourselves to beat you, but with the sets that have turned against you as well, your chances of winning have dropped considerably.”“You said dropped.” Tahu Stars shouted. “They aren’t gone- and as long as a small chance remains ALMIGHTY, I’ll take it!”Vertak was suddenly there in front of ALMIGHTY in mid-air, wrenching the golden Hau from his grasp. Tahu Stars caught the mask as it fell, fitting it onto his face and feeling power rise from within him.“Fight all of us, Gamma!” Vertak shouted from above. “Not just me! Not just Tahu Stars! All of the sets!”A mighty kick from the Matoran sent ALMIGHTY reeling, and the tyrant stumbled back, crushing four Nuhvok.“If you want a true final battle Vertak, I will give it to you.” ALMIGHTY snarled. “You will not stand in my way.”Vertak was gone suddenly, and with a crash a huge hole appeared in the wall leading outside. Immediately sets began pouring out of it until the battle was half in the Kitchen and half in the yard. ALMIGHTY laughed before turning to Tahu Stars, who suddenly began to doubt his previously decided course of action.“You can’t do it, Toa.” ALMIGHTY told him mockingly. “Save Tahu Mata and his army? Please- you want to destroy them.”Tahu Stars froze, struggling to decide.“You either save him and show that you started this war for nothing, or you let him be destroyed and finally accomplish your goal.” ALMIGHTY continued. “Choose now.”Which one? Tahu Stars asked himself. I want to be the leader. I want to have the power. Why not let him die?The answer came to him suddenly, and it surprised him:Because I don’t want this to continue.He didn’t answer ALMIGHTY, allowing the glow of power emanating from the Golden Armour to speak for him.“Wrong choice.” ALMIGHTY said, slamming his fist down.To Be Continued....Chapter 12 coming either this weekend or next week- and expect something of similar size. Character post being updated. -ibrow

...I didn't realize I was fighting for ALMIGHTY. Must have been a convenient change in the form to manipulate the plot.Oh well. Perhaps next time the Toa Nuva will learn to dodge--perhaps.That was a long chapter.

Yes, I always intended it this way. The final battle of season 3 was always going to be the sets versus ALMIGHTY and the guest stars, so I took the option of picking your side out of the guest star form.

Hi there, sorry I haven't been on for a while. I live in a boarding school and all, terrible internet connection. It's too bad I'm not a GS, but I don't mind. I had my fair share the last seasons :)

No problem; although with you not a guest star this season, that means only Biobeast has been a guest star every time.

Ahhhhh.Ahhhhhhhh!!!!Amazing writing powers, iBrow! How is it you can make me go from rooting for good to raging for good to be crushed, and for deconstruction to be about REconstruction?AHHHHHHHH!

I don't know. :PGlad everyone enjoyed it; and after writing this, I'm wondering if it might end up being best to split the finale into three parts. We'll see; if it does happen, I hope you guys can survive the sheer amount of reading it will involve. ALSO, A NOTE: I accidentally wrote in Lewa Nuva as a character this chapter; that's supposed to be Tahu Nuva. My bad.-ibrow

That part about the Tahu mata and stars sets was the best. I do feel bad about beating up some of my favorite BIONICLE characters. I look forward to my death though. Make Kopaka Nuva kill me. Please.

You said you wanted to be blow to bits by Cordak blasters. That's why I have you fighting the Toa Mahri. :P-ibrow

Hm. I have been away from BZP for far too long. I stopped coming here since I could not find the new forums. But now that I'm back, let me say that this is still some great work you have here. I'll try to check in when I can, but that may not happen very often. But for now, KUTGW!

I have been away for a very, very long time, as every time I visited the forums were down. I will continue to be on and off the forums. I hope this clears up any confusion. -1/22/2012

Dun-dun-dun! A three parter, you say? What is the world coming too? :P

Well, it is 2012.

Well, Tahu Stars is about to be all kinds of dead. Atleast a noble sacrifice!Three parter? Interesting, most interesting.MTL

A noble sacrifice indeed.And yes, three parts. I mapped out a general outline of what I wanted for Chapter 12 and decided that without concluding the season it could still end up around 2000-2500 words.

ono. three parter.Good chappy yet again.I found the cordak blaster death request insanely hilarious. Not technically part of the chapter, but still..-MT

I know, and he wants to change it? What?! :P-ibrow