Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

A sequel is always better than reboot, IMO. Oh, and you also seem to not have explained Tahu Mata and Tahu Star's adventures after they got sucked through this time portal.And finally, THIS CHAPTER LAG! I'm not reading it until the text is fixed.....it would ruin it for me.
Sorry about that. Fixed now. >.> Someone posted, but I guess the mods counted it as spam so they deleted it. However,I replied to him in my post, so they edited it out and then my post got all wonky.
That was WAY too hard to read, but I went through it anyway.I knew it--Lewa Mata for sure is the trivia answer!!!Sequel title is awesome. Keep it.Just kidding.~MN~
Read it again now, you'll understand it better without all those weird symbols. :PI have two possible titles in mind, but I'm not asking you guys and the person I did ask kinda just hates this thing it seems, so yeah.-ibrow

Bloody Bahrag. That was dark and gritty and incredibly detailed and filled with death and destruction. Now, I'm quite an easy person to make laugh, but the only time I cracked a smile was when I spotted a Heavy Weapons Guy quote. (Of course I spotted the Heavy quote. I'm Medic...).It's an amazing story, but it feels so out of place here.

Bloody Bahrag. That was dark and gritty and incredibly detailed and filled with death and destruction. Now, I'm quite an easy person to make laugh, but the only time I cracked a smile was when I spotted a Heavy Weapons Guy quote. (Of course I spotted the Heavy quote. I'm Medic...).It's an amazing story, but it feels so out of place here.
>.> Which chapter(s) did you read? The first half of Chapter 7 is rather light hearted, and both Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 have a more lighthearted scene included within. If you just read Chapter 4/4.5, I totally understand you. =PExpect Chapter 8 to be more of what you described-ish, and the Epilogue to be not what you described-ish.Speaking of which, Chapter 8 tonight.-ibrow

Chapter 8 – Endgame Tahu Mata stood beside Lewa Mata, hopelessly watching his army lose control. Within seconds they had converged with the army of Tahu Stars, and it became clear immediately that this would be the one to end it all.How could he tell?He could tell because it was all... so... brutal.His thoughts were interrupted when a certain shield smashed into his head, knocking him to the ground.*-*-*-*Kazi scrambled over the still burning wreckage of the house, panting and gasping for breath as he made the desperate climb. He could hear Vultraz and Ahkmou beside him, and knew that Takua and others were nearby.Below, he knew, were the remains of Macku and her gang of psychopaths. Already they had appeared out of nowhere, and the only thing that had saved them was the selfless sacrifice of Takua’s pet Pewku. Kazi choked as he slipped, but Vultraz grabbed his hand and hauled him higher onto the precarious pile of wood that felt like it had toppled into this formation specifically for this purpose. Higher up Kazi heard Orkham shout with fear, but knew that the Matoran had survived when no flash of green followed.“Having fun up there?!”The Ko-Matoran blinked hard, refusing to respond to Macku’s taunting words. He heard an assortment of jeering follow, most likely from Tehutti or Balta. Ahkmou cursed beside him as he lost his grip and fell below – however, a split second later Kazi heard Garan cry out and Ahkmou trumpeting with success as he hurdled himself back up after a minor victory.“We’re almost to the top – now what?!” Orkham called from above.“Keep going!” Vultraz shouted. “We have the advantage at higher ground!”Orkham obliged and heaved himself onto the perilous platform at the top, turning to aid Takua up and then Dekar. Kazi, Vultraz and Ahkmou reached the platform at the same time soon after, each being aided in the climb up by another Matoran. Five seconds later an out of breath Metus and Atakus joined them, the last members of the group.“Alright, now what do we do?” Kazi asked. “We don’t have any weapons and... well... you remember what they did to us in that cage. Beat us into oblivion, that’s what.”“One fall off of this tower and the set is a goner.” Atakus observed. “Just push them.”“And hope that they don’t decide to take you with them.” Ahkmou agreed.*-*-*-*Tahu Mata raised his arm and brought it back, before punching Tahu Stars squarely in the jaw. Stars was sent reeling, but managed to turn it into a flip backward and he landed on his feet with ease, beckoning for his rival to come closer. Mata ran forward, kicking off of the fountain to knee Stars in the side of the head. However, Stars ducked and spun around, shoving Mata to the ground and then leaping on top of him, elbowing Tahu Mata in the face. The Toa Mata’s head smashed into the dirt and a fracture raced down the side of his mask from the impact. Tahu Stars punched him twice in the mask before Tahu Mata grabbed his sword and swung it blindly, catching Stars on the neck and smacking him off.Tahu Stars swore softly as he tumbled to the ground and Tahu Mata got to his feet and scrambled after him, tossing his sword to the side again as he did so. The Stars leader grunted as the Toa Mata grabbed him by his chest with both hands and slammed him into the wooden beam before swinging him around and slamming him to the ground. Tahu Stars scrambled backwards and grabbed his golden shield, throwing it and catching Tahu Mata in the jaw. The Toa Mata of Fire’s Kanohi cracked a little more and he stumbled backwards, propping himself up on the beam and grabbing the shield, throwing it straight into his enemy’s face. Tahu Stars grunted as it sliced through his mask and cut through his face, embedding within the glowing green plastic.“My head... oh man, this hurts like nothing else....”Tahu Stars grabbed the shield and yanked it out, shattering his mask as he did so and woozily getting to his feet, noting that they were right beside the pond. As Tahu Mata ran towards him, Tahu Stars slammed the shield flat side into Tahu Mata’s shoulder, sending him tumbling onto the ice. Barely a second later, Tahu Mata heard the ice crack and he fell into the frozen pond, vanishing beneath the surface.“No! No, Tahu! It can’t end like this!” Lewa Mata cried.The Toa Mata of Air, Tahu Mata’s second in command, dropped his axe with a thud into the dirt and falling to his knees hopelessly, staring at the surface of the icy water.“Well done sir. I’ll be honest- I wasn’t expecting you to emerge victorious so soon.”Tahu Stars glanced at the speaker, Takanuva Stars, and shook his head as he grabbed his golden mask and placed it on his head, shaking his head a little as he adjusted to the new Kanohi. As he replaced his shoulder armor and sword hilt (plus grabbing his sword), he finally replied.“Don’t believe it’s over so soon. This is Tahu Mata we’re talking about- he doesn’t die because he fell into a cold bathtub.”As if summoned by his words, there was a splash as a red and orange clad figure burst out of the water, and a moment later both of the Stars Toa had to duck underneath a rather jagged piece of ice that had been flung at them.“Alright Stars, let’s try this again.” Tahu Mata said, water dripping down to pool around his feet as he stood at the edge of the pond. “And you’re bringing your sword to the party... I like that.”The two swords clashed with a bang and sparks began to fly as the two leaders entered a twisted sort of ballet, dancing around each other with their swords screeching through the air, clashing and clanging as if made of metal instead of plastic. Tahu Mata was kicked out of the rhythm but soon fell back in, and seconds later Tahu Stars was given a mouthful of dirt courtesy of the ground before re-entering the dance. It seemed neither could pull an advantage over the other, and all the other two Toa present could do was watch....*-*-*-*The 2003 Titan Makuta lumbered through the massive waves of sets that had collided and were now tangled upon each other all over the wreckage of the house, swinging his staff effortlessly to clear the way of Tahu Stars’ Visorak and Rahkshi Stars. Following Makuta were his two lieutenants, the last remaining Turahk and the last remaining Vorahk.“So- pleasant weather out there today.” Turahk grunted as he stabbed a Roporak and flung it away into the crowd.“It is very pleasant.” Vorahk nodded, frowning as she failed to impale a Roporak herself and resorting to beating it into oblivion instead.“Hurry up you two.” Makuta ordered. “I do not wish for any of my Rahkshi to become extinct. The longer you spend out here, the more likely that possibility becomes.”“Psh, we won’t die!” Vorahk chuckled, clubbing a Suukorak to the head.“Uh... Vorahk?” Turahk asked, his voice sounding faint.Vorahk turned around and gasped.“Is it... just me or... is there a... giant sword... in my....?” Turahk fell silent halfway through his sentence as Brutaka wrenched his sword out of the Rahkshi’s gut.“No - Turahk!” Vorahk cried, getting Makuta’s attention.“I hate traitors.” Brutaka sneered, which was kind of ironic seeing as how he was based on a character that did just that. “Good for nothing, wishy-washy fools. He’s gone. Now so are you!”Vorahk howled with rage and swung her staff, meeting Brutaka’s sword and shoving it away, clubbing Brutaka in the head before the Titan could react. Brutaka collapsed from the blow, but as Vorahk prepared to finish him off the Titan grabbed her by the leg and whipped her into the air. The last remaining black Rahkshi flew into the air. Makuta’s mouth dropped open in shock as Brutaka slowly stood, holding his sword out. Vorahk was impaled upon landing.“My lieutenants....”Makuta whispered.“Are dead!” Brutaka chuckled. “And if you look around, Makuta, you’ll see that the other Rahkshi’s numbers are quickly dwindling.”A savage fury glowed in Makuta’s eyes. He strode forward in two long strides and then wrapped his hand around Brutaka’s throat, clipping his staff onto his back and then wrenching Brutaka’s sword away, stabbing it the dirt beside them.“You... are going to pay.” Makuta growled.“Wait - you don’t understand-”Makuta plucked Brutaka’s head off with his free hand and threw it into a nearby fire, dropping the Titan’s lifeless body and kicking it down a hole in the wreckage with a look of disgust on his face. He checked his staff once more before grabbing Brutaka’s sword and then screamed his rage into the air, swinging the sword in a circle and destroying fifteen assorted Suukorak and Oohnorak.*-*-*-*Strakk fought desperately, not remaining on a single opponent for more than a few seconds before moving on for fear of being caught unprepared and then finding himself dead. Although at this point Tahu Mata’s army probably outnumbered Tahu Stars’ army, they were far better prepared for fighting to the death.“LOOK OUT!” a voice nearby screamed.Strakk glanced over to see Garan twisting in the unrelenting grip of Nex 2.0 up upon a mountain of burning wood- the Hero Factory set gave a single twist and Garan became still. The Matoran had hardly stopped moving before Nex 2.0 was already moving on, leaping down to stab his tool through Furno 3.0 and then smacking Rocka 3.0’s head off. Strakk leapt forward, swinging his axe, but Nex 2.0 kicked him away. Strakk scrambled to the side to avoid landing in a fire himself.“Don’t get in my way!” Nex 2.0 snarled. “Hero Factory dies first. They lost the right to live when they sided with you weaklings.”Strakk only swung his axe at the Hero as he jumped to his feet, and was surprised to find himself joined by Tarix, Gali Mata and five of the Barraki.“This is gonna be easy!” Ehlek whooped.“Don’t fool yourself Barraki!” Nex 2.0 snapped.Takadox lunged forward to stab the Hero but missed, and was sent reeling backwards- he was swallowed by the crowd of fighting sets and Strakk could no longer keep him in sight as he continued to fight. Ehlek was sent flying a moment later, though Strakk thought he heard the Barraki curse upon landing amidst the wood.“Keep pushing him back!” Pridak ordered. “We can do this!”Mantax grabbed at Nex 2.0’s throat with his hooks, but Nex 2.0 dodged it and then grabbed the black Barraki’s arm, using it to propel himself at Mantax’s face.“Pridak, I think this is the e-”Mantax was cut off as Nex 2.0 shoved his body away from his head, leaving the pieces to be scattered over the wood as the battle raged on, untouched. His pieces flew into fires and fell through cracks in the rubble carelessly, leaving little trace of the Barraki behind. Pridak paused for a moment, stunned, before crying with an odd sort of grief and frustration, swinging his fists wildly as Nex 2.0 disarmed him before being tossed away into the battle. Tarix muttered to himself beside Strakk, and before Strakk could stop him the blue Glatorian lunged out at Nex 2.0 and stabbed him between his body and body armour.“You think that’ll be painful enough to stop me?” Nex 2.0 snorted, grabbing Tarix’s other weapon and using it to slice the Glatorian’s body in two. “Let me answer that - it’s not.”“You killed Tarix!” Strakk cried.Kalmah now flipped into Nex 2.0, sending the Hero stumbling back. The red Barraki lashed his whip, spinning Nex 2.0 into a circle. However, the Hero’s ice shield flew out and hit Kalmah in the chest dead-on; as he slowly keeled over onto the dirt, Strakk could tell that Kalmah was dead.“We have to retreat!” Gali Mata muttered frantically. “He’ll kill us both!”Strakk nodded assent; he backed away, glaring at Nex 2.0 darkly. There would be time enough to have revenge later.*-*-*-*Atakus cried out as the first psychotic Matoran appeared less than a foot below – Kazi leaned over and glimpsed Balta. Less than a second after Macku and Dalu were ahead of the Ta-Matoran and scrambling up even faster... with their kohlii staffs in hand.“ATTACK!!” Macku screamed.Piruk leapt up and flung himself onto Metus, who cried out and staggered backwards until he was wrestling with Piruk on the very edge of the precipice. Vultraz shouted and punched the Le-Matoran in the face repeatedly, forcing Piruk to let go and shove Metus away. Vultraz grabbed the Agori’s arm and pulled, desperately trying to save him from tumbling to his death. Piruk attempted to launch another attack, but was shoved off by Takua.Macku’s eyes narrowed at the sight and she launched her attack anew, beating Ahkmou to the ground and kicking Atakus away as she forced her way over to Takua, where she pushed him away and grabbed Vultraz by the mask.“I think it’s high time you realized that you should be dead.” She hissed.“I’d beg to differ, honestly.” Vultraz managed.Macku hissed again and began to squeeze – several hairline fractures appeared on Vultraz’s mask, but before it could shatter Takua had regained his footing and tackled Macku, in the process launching Vultraz and Metus back onto the safety of the platform. Macku and Takua wrestled for a brief moment, before Takua screamed as he was thrust several feet away from the platform, falling straight into death’s arms.“No! Takua!” Vultraz cried out.Atakus lived up to his name, launching an all new attack alongside Orkham. Atakus sliced with his sword and Balta collapsed, while Dalu was momentarily felled by Orkham. However, within seconds both Matoran found that they were surrounded, giving Velika and Tehutti the opportunity they needed. Kazi, scrambling away from the already revived Dalu, froze in shock as the few remaining pieces of Orkham and Atakus toppled to the ground. Dalu grabbed his neck, but was forced off by Dekar, who pulled Kazi along with him towards the remaining others.They all froze when Macku began to cackle. Ahkmou on his hands and knees, beginning to stand and a hopeless look upon his face; Metus, holding onto Balta’s arm for dear life, Dekar and Kazi in between them and the rest of Macku’s crew.Macku herself gripped Vultraz’s mask with one hand, with the Matoran dangling over the edge. Vultraz was not saying anything, nor was there any sort of expression on his face. Even as he was forced to await certain death with the seconds ticking by, Kazi could tell that Vultraz had not given up hope – nor would he ever give in to his enemies. It was thus when Vultraz was released, and Kazi cringed as he seemed to hear the impact of Vultraz striking the ground far below.“Now, who is next?” Macku asked, grinning psychotically at the last four of the group.Then Macku froze along with the rest of them, a confused look on her face as an odd thumping sound began to draw near – and by the time Macku realized what was occurring, the Baranus V7 and its steeds had already trampled and crushed her, slaying the Matoran gone wrong. The steeds charged straight past Dekar, Ahkmou and Kazi, crashing into Velika and Dalu and pitching them off of the edge. Their rider, Sahmad, lashed his whip and swung Metus back to safety while whipping Balta down the mountainous pile. He laughed as Tehutti turned to climb down, before one of the steeds stepped on the Onu-Matoran and killed him instantly.“That felt good.” Sahmad said, halting the Baranus. “I’ll be truthful; I’ve been purposefully keeping a low profile during this war. But today I thought heck, final battle, why not do a good deed.”He glanced at the four of them sadly.“It’s just... I’m so sorry I wasn’t here in time.”*-*-*-*Strakk and Stronius ducked and weaved around each other as they both tried to get past Axonn’s mighty axe. Already Vastus and the three Vorox aiding them had been felled by the Titan- they would not be getting back up.Stronius fired off a Thornax round that Axonn deflected easily with a massive fist, while Strakk dove to the side to avoid the Titan’s axe as it was driven into the ground. Stronius dove underneath and slammed his spiked club into Axonn’s leg, causing Axonn to grimace in pain and lash out with his foot, sending Stronius crashing into Strakk. Axonn swung his axe down on top of the two Glatorian as they lay sprawled on the floor, Stronius raising his club and bracing it just in time to block the attack.“Stronius-” Strakk croaked.“It’s breaking!” Stronius cursed as Axonn’s axe began to snap the club in half.“Your axe is breaking?! Why not hold it horizontally?!”“I didn’t have time, okay!”Thud. Axonn forced his axe the rest of the way through, and it halted a centimetre into Stronius’s head. The elite Skrall fell silent and limp as Axonn heaved him up and shook him off of the axe, sending the body flying into the battle to land amidst the burning wreckage. Strakk’s eyes narrowed and he leapt up, kicking Axonn back. The Titan stumbled as his left leg refused to support him, and Strakk stole the opportunity to jump up, lifting Axonn’s chin as he flew into the air and swinging his axe down into Axonn’s face. Strakk grunted with effort as he pulled the Titan’s head free, ripping off his body armour.“That’s for Stronius.” Strakk muttered as he landed, as Axonn’s head landed with a dull thud on the floor.The Glatorian glanced in the direction where Stronius had fallen and saw Onewa Metru use his tools to rip Vakama Metru apart. Strakk began sprinting in the direction as Perditus sped past on the Thornatus V9, only for Makuta to slam down with his staff and destroy the entire front half of the Thornatus, flipping it. Makuta plucked Perditus out of the cockpit and stabbed him in the gut, flinging the dead Glatorian away into a fire as the Thornatus burst into spare parts.Strakk dove through the cloud of parts and swung his axe catching Onewa Metru on the left shoulder and tearing the Toa Metru’s arm off, giving Whenua Metru the opportunity he needed to slay his former brethren. Strakk didn’t pause as Rocka XL lumbered into view and Whenua Metru focused his attention on him. Once Strakk reached the body of Stronius, he reached down and snapped the club back together- it was good as new.“They will fear me.” Strakk promised his fallen comrade, leaping back into the fray.He swung the spiked club and his own axe as he clashed into the four remaining Vahki Bordakh – each of them was destroyed within seconds as Strakk moved onto the Nuurakh and Vorzakh, destroying every single one of them as he furiously made his way through Tahu Stars’ former army. Strakk soon found himself working alongside Ehlek and Hakann, and he led the two as they wiped out the Suukorak and Kralhi.“Are Pridak and Takadox still alive?” Strakk grunted.“For now they are alive, yes.” Ehlek muttered, swiping at Ackar and slicing the Glatorian apart easily.The three finally met their first real challenge as Sentrakh spiraled into their line of sight, being hacked at by Onua Mata and Onua Nuva. The three glanced at each other and nodded as the Titan threw the two Toa away and leapt.*-*-*-*Tahu Mata could feel himself tiring too quickly as the duel raged on. Tahu Stars was beginning to press his advantage easily, and Tahu Mata could see the spark of victory lit in his enemy’s eyes already as he pushed Tahu Mata back towards the water. As they passed by Lewa Mata and Takanuva Stars, Tahu Mata nodded and Tahu Stars was shoved to the side and into the snow.“Hey!” Tahu Stars protested his focus shattered as he stood. “What was th-urrrgh....”Tahu Stars glanced down slowly, and Lewa Mata and Takanuva Stars did the same- the three of them (and Tahu Mata) stared at the sword now shoved through Tahu Stars’ chest.“Y-you... cheated....” Tahu Stars muttered, slowly falling to his knees, sword clattering out of his hand.“I only cheated because you cheated first.” Tahu Mata told him, pulling his sword out as Tahu Stars flopped to the ground.Tahu Stars was dead.There was a roar of fury and Tahu Mata turned in time to see Takanuva Stars leaping at him- however, Lewa Mata had pulled out his axe and swung it down onto Takanuva Stars’ back, knocking him to the snow. Lewa Mata then kicked the former deputy away and turned to his leader before shouting out in horror as Tahu Mistika struck Tahu Mata from behind, using his shield to lop off Tahu Mata’s left arm.“That is for exiling me.” Tahu Mistika snarled, kicking Tahu Mata away contemptuously. “And this is going to be revenge for everything since.”“No!”Tahu Mistika turned and swung his shield up, catching Tahu Nuva’s sword before it could dice him into pieces. Tahu Nuva leapt back and separated his swords one in each hand before charging again, knocking Lewa Mata away.“You think you can beat me?!” Tahu Mistika screeched. “After I have beaten you time and time again?!”“I don’t need to beat you.” Tahu Nuva responded as they clashed, barely managing to keep Tahu Mistika away with both swords. “I just need to stop you.”“You can’t stop me, either.”Tahu Mistika pushed forward aggressively, causing Tahu Nuva to stumble back. A moment later Tahu Nuva’s head hit the ground and his body keeled over into the pool, lifeless as it sunk beneath the depths.“Victory is mine once again!” Tahu Mistika cackled.“Not for long!” a voice shouted.Tahu Mistika turned and threw his shield up to block Kopaka Nuva’s attack. Soon he was fighting for his life, his single shield and long range weapon not enough to deal with Kopaka’s dual bladed sword and shield combo.“You-can’t defeat- me!” Tahu Mistika grunted.“Say that again.” Kopaka Nuva ordered.“You can’t- you... did....”Kopaka Nuva allowed Tahu Mistika to pull himself off of the Toa Nuva’s sword. Tahu Mistika dropped both of his weapons to the ground and whispered what sounded like a request to spare him. Kopaka Nuva did not comply.He drove his sword down once; Tahu Mistika was still.Before the sets by the pool could even pause to understand what had transpired, before they could begin to spread the word that the war was over, Nex 2.0 had then entered the fray. Lewa Mata, Kopaka Nuva, One, Two, and Malum surrounded Nex 2.0 as soon as he arrived by the fountain and now encircled the Hero. It was not giving them any advantages. Nex 2.0 grunted as he kicked Two away, then sneered as he grabbed One as he tried to lunge for the Hero’s throat.“Try harder than that.” Nex 2.0 scoffed, tossing One away after Two.Malum lunged forward and smashed the Hero’s head with one of his claws but had to retreat as Nex 2.0 whirled upon him furiously. Kopaka Nuva was soon slammed into the fountain and he collapsed by the water, knocked unconscious from the impact. One and Two leapt back into the fray but met the same fate as Kopaka Nuva.“Is this all you have?” Nex 2.0 questioned in disbelief as he began to press Malum and Lewa Mata towards the burning wood.Lewa Mata didn’t respond, swinging his axe at Nex 2.0’s right arm only to see the Hero’s ice shield flying down to remove his weapon arm. The Toa Mata of Air spun around and barely felt it when his left arm disconnected cleanly, continuing to fight with only one arm as he and Malum grew more desperate. The red Glatorian began to take the brunt of Nex 2.0’s blows as he found himself the only one able to take them- until Nex 2.0 sent him slamming into the wreckage and exploding into spare parts upon impact.“No, Malum!” Lewa Mata cried, lunging for Nex 2.0 and failing as Nex 2.0 shoved him to the dirt.“It is going to be so satisfying when I see you dead and gone.” Nex 2.0 told him, placing his foot on Lewa Mata to hold him down and reaching back with his right arm, preparing to punch Lewa Mata.Suddenly there was a pop, and Nex 2.0’s body armour (both pieces) was shoved off from behind, leaving only the stick torso showing. The Hero grimaced in pain as he turned and slammed his fist into the guilty party; Takanuva Stars was sent sprawling back towards the pool.“You were saying?” Lewa Mata asked, hopping to his feet.Nex 2.0 threw his ice shield in response, but Lewa Mata did a Matrix dodge as he spun over to the Hero. Nex tried to punch him with his left arm, but Lewa Mata flipped over it and then swung his arm down- the axe connected and the Hero’s arm was disconnected at the elbow. Nex 2.0 couldn’t contain the surprise on his face, but he immediately began to fight back. Lewa Mata spun and flipped over the Hero as Nex tried to grab him with his remaining arm, and then batted the armour off of Nex 2.0’s right arm before cutting the hand off.“THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE!” Nex 2.0 screamed in horror. “I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!”“No, you’re not – and now it’s time for your reign of fear to end.” Lewa Mata said darkly, stalking towards the Hero.Nex 2.0’s eyes narrowed. “You can’t kill me! I can still beat you!”Lewa Mata swung his axe at Nex 2.0’s neck but the Hero ducked; the Toa kicked Nex back up and then used his foot and Nex 2.0’s momentum to slam the Hero to the ground. For the first time, fear could be seen upon Nex 2.0’s face.“Wait! Don’t do it!” he croaked desperately.Lewa Mata laughed. “As if I’d listen to you, you orange and white freak. It’s time to say goodbye.”Nex 2.0 opened his mouth to say something - Lewa Mata’s axe came down, cutting him off. The Hero’s head popped off and bounced in the snow and wreckage, clearing a small path as all of the fighting halted. As every set’s eyes turned to him from all over the house, Lewa Mata slowly stood up straight and tall, not bothering to hide his missing arm. A newfound respect lit in several nearby set’s eyes as they saw exactly what Lewa Mata had accomplished.“This war is over.” Lewa Mata announced, his voice carrying all over the battleground. “Tahu Stars is dead, Nex 2.0 is slain, and the Throwbots are gone.”“NEVER!!” a voice screeched from amongst the sets. “THERE WILL BE NO VICTOR!”As Tahu Mata struggled to his feet and picked up his sword to stand beside Lewa Mata, the last remaining Throwbot leapt over the crowd of sets below him and slammed into Lewa Mata, knocking him to the snow. Lewa Mata grunted and pushed him away, but he had never been Jet’s true target.“Look out Tahu!!” Lewa Mata yelled.Tahu Mata glanced up and then raised his sword quick as lightning to defend against Jet. The Throwbot’s motorbike drove up and the Slizer hopped on, revving it and speeding away before skidding into a u-turn and then speeding towards Tahu Mata. Lewa Mata threw his axe into the bike and it collapsed as the axe cut through it, forcing Jet to leap off.“You’re next, Green One!” Jet snarled as he whistled by, slamming into Tahu Mata.The two combatants crashed into the fountain, Tahu Mata pushing Jet away and spinning out of the Slizer’s grasp, slamming his fist into Jet to knock him to the floor and then cutting a few pieces of armour away before Jet got back up. As he stood, Jet flipped backward, wrenching Tahu Mata’s sword out of the Toa’s hand and throwing it away into the pool, before grabbing the Toa himself. Before Tahu Mata could resist Jet raised him up and then slammed him down onto the iced section of the pool body first, causing Tahu Mata’s head and legs to pop away as the ice shattered.Every set’s eyes followed Tahu Mata’s head as it rolled to a stop against the fence, softly coming to a halt.The great leader of the sets of more than ten years was gone. Tahu Mata was dead.Jet snarled, and in the blink of an eye Tahu Stars’ body received the same brutal treatment. The Throwbot then leapt for a stunned Lewa Mata. However, a spear caught the Throwbot in the side and he collapsed mid-jump onto the snow. Jet growled as he yanked the spear out and tossed it to the side, glaring at Takanuva Stars before leaping at him instead. Takanuva Stars coolly waited until the Throwbot was upon him before stepping to the side, flipping his remaining spear and stabbing Jet in the top of the head.The final living Throwbot collapsed limply upon landing, killed by the blow.And it was over- the Tahu vs. Tahu Civil War had reached its final finale... it was all over.To Be Concluded:In the Epilogue, we learn what transpires after the legendary battle – and a frightening, formidable secret about one character in particular will be revealed....The Death Count:

1. Visorak Roporak – Vorahk, Turahk, Makuta
  2. Visorak Suukorak – Vorahk, Turahk, Makuta, Strakk, Ehlek, Hakann
  3. Turahk – Brutaka
  4. Vorahk – Brutaka
  5. Brutaka – Makuta
  6. Garan – Nex 2.0
  7. Mantax – Nex 2.0
  8. Tarix – Nex 2.0
  9. Kalmah – Nex 2.0
  10. Takua – Macku
  11. Atakus – Velika, Tehutti
  12. Orkham – Velika, Tehutti
  13. Vultraz – Macku
  14. Macku – Sahmad
  15. Velika – Sahmad
  16. Dalu – Sahmad
  17. Balta – Sahmad
  18. Tehutti – Sahmad
  19. Vorox – Axonn
  20. Vastus – Axonn
  21. Stronius – Axonn
  22. Axonn – Strakk
  23. Vakama Metru – Onewa Metru
  24. Perditus – Makuta
  25. Onewa Metru – Strakk, Whenua Metru
  26. Bordakh – Strakk
  27. Nuurakh – Strakk
  28. Vorzakh – Strakk
  29. Kralhi – Strakk, Ehlek, Hakann
  30. Sentrakh – Strakk, Ehlek, Hakann, Onua Mata, Onua Nuva
  31. Tahu Stars – Tahu Mata
  32. Tahu Nuva – Tahu Mistika
  33. Tahu Mistika – Kopaka Nuva
  34. Malum – Nex 2.0
  35. Nex 2.0 – Lewa Mata
  36. Tahu Mata – Jet
  37. Jet – Takanuva Stars

How was it? Almost twice as long as Chapter 7! Make sure you stay here, because you've got a relevation coming your way in the Epilogue, and you'll also be teased with the main characters of the sequel!Character post updated.Share the news with your friends of this chapter!-ibrowAnd a bit of trivia for you guys; I'll be posting the original draft on my blog in the next few days, but the character Whenua Metru replaced was originally going to die... when I replaced him with Whenua (on account of the character dying earlier in the season), I decided to be merciful and give Whenua a reprieve.

Edited by Voltex

HOW CAN THERE BE A SEQUEL IF ALL THE TAHUS ARE DEAD?!?I am depressed :( :( ;(. Tahu Mata should have survived...I'm even contemplating reading a sequel...if he or Tahu Nuva...or even Stars aren't in it. Mistika deserved to die though. Definitely.What was the answer to your trivia though? It's not Lewa Mata, is it?~MN~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

HOW CAN THERE BE A SEQUEL IF ALL THE TAHUS ARE DEAD?!?I am depressed :( :( ;(. Tahu Mata should have survived...I'm even contemplating reading a sequel...if he or Tahu Nuva...or even Stars aren't in it.Mistika deserved to die though. Definitely.What was the answer to your trivia though? It's not Lewa Mata, is it?~MN~
>.>Clearly none of you read the little messages I put after the chapters. Now I'm going to have to consistently have characters breaking the fourth wall. I said there's an Epilogue coming with a big revelation... and a HINT as to what makes a sequel have a point.If you think I'm done with the Tahus, you have another thing coming. Could you be waiting a while before you get to see them again? Yes. But the sequel has its own merit, and I hope you'll all give it a read.-ibrow

Huh. All the Tahus are dead. I suppose the sequel will be Kopaka VS Kopaka, right?I still think this should be in the Epics section, but never mind. It was a riveting read. I find the lack of Bohrok quite weird, especially since there are so many beings present, including a lot I don't know. I'm assuming they were all killed in previous chapters/stories.

Edited by Phovos the Raptor

Huh. All the Tahus are dead. I suppose the sequel will be Kopaka VS Kopaka, right?I still think this should be in the Epics section, but never mind. It was a riveting read. I find the lack of Bohrok quite weird, especially since there are so many beings present, including a lot I don't know. I'm assuming they were all killed in previous chapters/stories.
I couldn't fit everyone into the finale. As I said, the Epilogue will give a hint as to whom the sequel will be starring.Also, sequel will be funnier, that I promise. If it's not funnier... well, at least it'll be more lighthearted.-ibrow

Actually, you fit a huge number of people into the final. I always start to get a bit tongue-tied if I have too many characters, but you did a superb job.Also, I feel sorry for the two Rahkshi. Felt like there was a Turahk/Vorahk thing about to happen there.

Actually, you fit a huge number of people into the final. I always start to get a bit tongue-tied if I have too many characters, but you did a superb job.Also, I feel sorry for the two Rahkshi. Felt like there was a Turahk/Vorahk thing about to happen there.
I drew a lot of inspiration from the Warrior novel "The Last Hope" in terms of how to work the final battle with all of the characters, but made it a little less chaotic and "we magically run everywhere!".Also, good, I did it right. =P I've had that moment planned since last July when I made the first plans for Season 3 (the event of two species of Rahkshi going completely extinct was something that had to be delayed until Season 4....), so I'm glad it worked.Although it did suck a little to kill the two of them off. -ibrow

Well, they ARE Rahkshi. They dooo wear Kraata. It did seem like you were hesitant to kill them off, so they could always come back...
Perhaps... in the future, maybe. Maybe. More likely would be featuring a different lone Rahkshi in the sequel as a main character, but we'll see.-ibrow

Chapter 6 – Extended Fight SceneTahu Mata yelled as a kohlii staff swung into his face, smacking him backwards as he stumbled back. Strakk ducked under the staff, but a fist slammed into him and he toppled back. Lewa Mata tossed his axe and it stuck into a set’s chest, rolling across the ground, grabbing it, and then throwing it at another. Tahu Mata stood up and grabbed the kohlii staff, flinging the Matoran away and kicking another away. Strakk grabbed a taller set and slammed him to the ground, but a blast of water sent him stumbling back. Scuba stepped out of the shadow and grabbed Tahu Mata by the neck, tossing him back down to the ground.Lewa Mata leapt forward and punched Scuba in the face, sending him stumbling back. He turned and ducked underneath the force field flung by Jet, scrambling forward and leaping into the Throwbot, smashing him down to the ground as he grabbed his axe from the ground and sung at the Throwbot. He flipped over and punched Jet in the face, ducking away and then slamming his axe into Velika’s shoulder before kicking Macku away and jumping onto Spark, piggy backing the electric Throwbot for a moment until he was thrown off. He landed next to Strakk, and the two nodded at each other before leaping up and taking on Scuba and Jet. Strakk swung his axe but missed and was punched away while Lewa Mata swung and caught Scuba in the shoulder, leaving the axe there. Scuba blasted him with water but missed and hit Jet instead, though Jet flung a force field that popped Strakk’s axe away. Lewa Mata caught it and dodged around Scuba, swinging the ice axe and catching him in the back. Strakk fired his thornax blaster, missing Jet but hitting Spark and blowing him backwards into Garan and Velika. Jet grabbed Strakk via force field and threw him away, but Lewa Mata punched him in the face and kicked him back into Macku before turning, grabbing Scuba, and hauling him over his shoulders to body slam him into the ground.Tahu Mata stabbed his sword into Tehutti’s back and grabbed Piruk by the mask, tossing him away like a ragdoll as he moved onto Dalu, kicking her aside and stepping on Balta as he leapt onto Velika and Garan, knocking them to the ground. He was about to punch Macku when Tehutti stabbed him in the leg, causing it to give way and Tahu Mata to collapse. He yanked the sword out and swung it in an arc, forcing Macku and Tehutti to back away as he stood to his feet and stabbed Tehutti in the foot before swinging it around and catching Spark in the side of the head. Scuba leapt on him and slammed him to the ground, blasting him so hard with water that his mask was blasted away.Strakk hauled the Throwbot off and grabbed his axe, swinging it as Scuba dodged and Macku grabbed him from behind, throwing him in the air. He whirled around in mid-air and lodged his axe into Velika’s shoulder as he landed, but Macku and Tehutti blasted him with their launchers and he backed into the grip of Balta and Dalu, who slammed him into a fence post with a crunch.Lewa Mata grabbed both of the axes again and swung them into a circle, catching Spark and Jet in the sides and sending them stumbling away. As the Throwbots continued to wear shocked looks, Lewa Mata leapt from Matoran to Matoran, putting them out of commission quickly. Once the Matoran gang were all unconscious, Lewa Mata shoved Strakk back to the ground and threw an axe, catching Scuba in the chest and knocking him out of the fight. He swung the other axe and caught Spark in the throat, before entering into a fist fight with Jet. Shoving the Throwbot away, Lewa Mata kicked him away and then ran after him, tackling him to the ground and punching Jet so hard he bounced back onto his feet in a daze. Lewa Mata was about to send him into the stratosphere when he himself was knocked away by an orange set. Tahu Mata leapt up to defend him, but was immediately knocked out. Strakk stood to his feet, but was flung away and out of the battle by Jet.Lewa Mata grabbed both axes again and readied himself, swinging and catching Jet on the arm before swinging around and getting Nex 2.0 on the arm. He flipped over Nex and kicked Jet in the head, elbowing Nex in the face and punching him in the chest. Nex barely moved and punched him back, sending him crashing into the fence. Lewa Mata shook his head wearily and lunged forward, but a force field bounced him back and Nex grabbed him by the throat, tossing him to the ground and stabbing him in the chest. Lewa Mata groaned and fell still, and Nex snorted as he walked away. This was an extended version of the fight scene that re-introduced Nex in Chapter 6 of Season 4. I cut it as it included no deaths, and more importantly I'd made Lewa Mata too hardcore in trying to create a conflict between him and Nex to be resolved with the death of Nex in the finale. I also had the Throwbots seem too weak, with Spark not using his powers at all and Scuba taking some serious damage.The Epilogue will be up tomorrow or Friday, depending on how many people read this. xD-ibrow

I read it, how's that?Also, no, don't kill Lewa. Then Chapter 8 wouldn't have made sense.
Lewa Mata, The Throwbots, the Matoran... the fact that I had them taking hits that would always kill sets and suriviving and more importantly fighting immediately afterward was the main reason I took this half off.The other biggest reason is that it would've been 1600 words of serious and then 200 words of comedy and then another 200 words of serious, which just doesn't work (despite how serious this season was).-ibrow

The Epilogue[Date: January 17th, 2012][subject: Victory][To: ALMIGHTY][From: *Classified*]The war ended a few days ago. I would have messaged sooner, but I believe you already know and have simply been waiting for me to make my move. Well, it’s taken so long to message because I did make my move. True, I do have to share it right now, but it shouldn’t be long before he slips up and gives me an opportunity to remove him from the equation....I must leave now to prepare... I must delay the new arrivals while the house is rebuilt.*Classified**-*-*-*[Date: February 18th, 2012][subject: Reconstruction][To: ALMIGHTY][From: *Classified*]The deed has been done, and he was removed from the equation just yesterday. Thankfully, my excuses about the 2012 Hero Factory have been legitimate thus far; they remain sold out in all stores, and whatever force used to deliver sets seems to have given up.The house is halfway to completion, and the sets are beginning to truly gather cohesively into a group again. Soon, they’ll all be under our control.*Classified**-*-*-*[Date: March 17th, 2012][subject: HF 2012, Phase Omega][To: ALMIGHTY][From: *Classified*]I received your orders just last night, and will act on them immediately following this. The Hero Factory sets arrive tomorrow – none of the other sets have questioned why I barred the attic off, and I don’t believe these new sets will be different. If they are, they’ll soon be taken care of.The ice on top of the pond is beginning to melt as the seasons begin to change. I will have to lead a party out once it is finished, to insure my full control over any occupants within.The sets themselves are finally beginning to settle in and settle down. I believe your powers have been extremely useful in this regard, as many fights brought on simply because a set was battle hungry have been avoided.It helps, too, how I killed that Hero....*Classified**-*-*-*The eight new sets assembled together at the door way to the enormous house. Several glanced around curiously at what appeared to be the broken remains of a massive, technologically advanced machine as they waited for the answering of the door.The house itself wasn’t even complete – one upper corner looked as if a cannonball had been fired through it, and fractures emanated from it across half the house. The red set in front flinched as the door opened, but he had recovered by the time two sets appeared. The green one stepped forward and smiled, holding his hand out.“Welcome home, sets. My name is Lewa Mata, and I am the leader of all the sets that call this their home.” The green set said. “It’s still in a bit of a rough shape right now, but I promise you, there will be no reason to bother about it. It’ll look brand new soon enough.”“My name is Furno.” The red set responded, shaking Lewa Mata’s hand. “We’re the Breakout wave of Hero Factory, Part 1. I guess you would call me the leader until now.”Lewa Mata nodded. “Right you are, Furno. As the leader, you will be given the chance to try out for a spot on my council – but enough about me. Over here is my friend Takanuva Stars. He used to lead with me, until unfortunate.... circumstances required that he step down. He has the honourable role now of being my advisor.”Furno shook the hand of the other set, gesturing a golden hero forth.“This is Rocka, whom I guess would be my second in command, of a sort.” He replied. “He’s quiet, like the rest of them.”“That’s just fine.” Lewa Mata laughed. “Takanuva Stars, why don’t you lead all these fine sets inside their new home?”Takanuva Stars nodded and waved the sets in. Furno and Rocka entered the house and Takanuva Stars followed. Within seconds, the last new set had gone in through and Lewa Mata was left alone, examining the remains of what had once been a time machine. His head tilted up and he stared at the group of Toa Mata and Toa Nuva playing around in the yard, and a strange glint appeared in his eyes.“Well, it’s finally begun.” He told himself. “After everything we’ve been through... after so many years of planning... we can finally take control, you and I.”Lewa Mata chuckled darkly as the other Toa noticed him and beckoned him over to join them.“They all still have no idea... who knows if they ever will.” He mused. “Not even Nex knew, not until the very end that he’d been played exactly like the pawn that he was. But ALMIGHTY and I, we knew. We’ve known since the beginning.”Lewa Mata hummed to himself as he trotted over, enjoying the feel of the warming winter air around him, thinking back on the past eleven years of serving under Tahu Mata before saying one last statement.“You can’t stop a comedy god.”THE END....

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I KNEW IT WAS LEWA MATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just knew it.I still don't see how the sequel deserves the title of "Tahu vs. Tahu", though, being that there are no Tahus in the comedy anymore.Good epilogue though. Can't wait to read the "sequel".~MN~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!! !!!I KNEW IT WAS LEWA MATA! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!! !!! Just knew it.I still don't see how the sequel deserves the title of "Tahu vs. Tahu", though, being that there are no Tahus in the comedy anymore.Good epilogue though. Can't wait to read the "sequel".~MN~
Again, roughly titled Tahu vs. Tahu 2. As in, it's a placeholder. As in, I already have the real title, but I'm not telling it to you guys until the Comedy Forum Expo, October 23rd.-ibrow

So, next season is Lewa VS Taka.I had a feeling Lewa was up to something.
No, no, no. =P You are correct in one part; Lewa was up to something this whole time. However, you are wrong with your prediction about next season. I mean, what kind of a title is "Lewa vs. Takanuva"? It just doesn't have the same ring to it.Plus, that's not actually what next season is about, either. Next season is far more... neutral, in terms of the characters. Neutral enough that I can just define them as being from either HF or Bionicle.-ibrow

Lewa Vs Kopaka has a nice ring to it though....Excuse me while I guess what happens in the next season.
You can continue to guess, but it's not going to have "vs." in the title, because that doesn't apply so much to the next comedy (ESPECIALLY not in the first season =P).Also, stupid bit of trivia about the comedy for you all: while browsing the old topic during the Season 1 days (oh, good times, good times), after Chapter 5 I said that I hadn't killed any Toa Nuva yet because I was going to use the Nuva Kaita....Well, so much for THAT plan. Lewa Nuva died at the end of Season 3, and Tahu Nuva died at the end of Season 4. NO NUVA KAITAS 4 YOU!-ibrow

"Lewa vs. Takanuva."Excellent ending...I must say, unlike Meta, I did not anticipate Lewa being behind it all. I'm rather interested to find out what direction next season takes, including whether this ends up as a Borderlands type situation, with a small rebellion group against the large overlord type body, or if the divide is roughly equal again.Last chappy had a freaking truckload of deaths, so I assume there will be quite a few new characters in there as well.Speaking of which...perhaps some GS's for the next season?-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

How about "Everyone against Vertak?"The Tahus' deaths were unsatisfying. Horrifyingly unsatisfying. Lewa's working for Almighty... What!?As for Kopaka Nuva's EPIC role in killing Tahu Mistika, I guess you've almost redeemed yourself....
You know what would be even more unsatisfying? One or both of them living. >.> Trust me, I've had this planned from the start; the moment I began writing the comedy, I knew that both of them had to die in the end, or else I would go crazy. As for Lewa, I could start pulling up hints all the way back from Season 1 for you all, but frankly, that'd be exhausting. The deaths of Tahu Mistika and Nex 2.0 were possibly my favourite death scenes to write in the comedy, although to be honest, I loved almost every single death in the finale, so yeah.-ibrow

How about "Everyone against Vertak?"The Tahus' deaths were unsatisfying. Horrifyingly unsatisfying. Lewa's working for Almighty... What!?As for Kopaka Nuva's EPIC role in killing Tahu Mistika, I guess you've almost redeemed yourself....
You know what would be even more unsatisfying? One or both of them living. >.> Trust me, I've had this planned from the start; the moment I began writing the comedy, I knew that both of them had to die in the end, or else I would go crazy. As for Lewa, I could start pulling up hints all the way back from Season 1 for you all, but frankly, that'd be exhausting. The deaths of Tahu Mistika and Nex 2.0 were possibly my favourite death scenes to write in the comedy, although to be honest, I loved almost every single death in the finale, so yeah.-ibrow
I agree that we'd all go crazy if Tahu stars lived. However, that was not what I referred to. I meant that the way they died was horribly unsatisfying. Tahu Mistika's death was the best of the entire comedy. Nex 2.0's was probably #2. Would be awesome to see those deaths animated. NEXT GENERATION PEOPLE!

How exactly were they unsatisfying? Tahu Stars cheated and started the war, Tahu Mata cheated and ended it. I suppose I could understand Tahu Mata's death being unsatisfying, but I mean, it's Jet. A crazy Throwbot furious about everything.-ibrow
Tahu Mata died too suddenly. Also, Tahu stars died through an underhanded trick. It was just... wrong. It gave me that "that can't be how it ends" shock.

How exactly were they unsatisfying? Tahu Stars cheated and started the war, Tahu Mata cheated and ended it. I suppose I could understand Tahu Mata's death being unsatisfying, but I mean, it's Jet. A crazy Throwbot furious about everything.-ibrow
Tahu Mata died too suddenly. Also, Tahu stars died through an underhanded trick. It was just... wrong. It gave me that "that can't be how it ends" shock.
That's the feeling it was supposed to give you. :) Because it's not something Tahu Mata would normally do, and shows just how desperate he became to stay alive. It also helps to show exactly how much Lewa Mata truly cared in the end.Tahu Mata... his death could've been fleshed out a bit more, I suppose.-ibrow