Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

Lewa Vs Kopaka has a nice ring to it though....Excuse me while I guess what happens in the next season.
You can continue to guess, but it's not going to have "vs." in the title, because that doesn't apply so much to the next comedy (ESPECIALLY not in the first season =P).Also, stupid bit of trivia about the comedy for you all: while browsing the old topic during the Season 1 days (oh, good times, good times), after Chapter 5 I said that I hadn't killed any Toa Nuva yet because I was going to use the Nuva Kaita....Well, so much for THAT plan. Lewa Nuva died at the end of Season 3, and Tahu Nuva died at the end of Season 4. NO NUVA KAITAS 4 YOU!-ibrow
Eh, who cares about Kaita? I just want to see Tahu Mata and Nuva come back from the dead...and Mantax kill Torch :P.~MN~
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Tahu vs. TahuDeconstructionChapter 8 - One Shall Stand, One Shall FalliBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Bedroom:Tahu Mata and Lewa Mata met with Tahu Stars and Takanuva Stars at the wall, near the edge of the battle.“Shall it be one versus one then?” Tahu Stars suggested. “You versus me to the death- no interruptions, no nothing, and the victor will become the sole leader of the sets?”“Sounds like a plan.” Tahu Mata agreed, drawing his sword. “Shall we?”Tahu Stars nodded, drawing his own sword. “Let the best swordsman win... and we all know that’s me.”Tahu Mata’s eyes narrowed and he lunged, swinging his sword in an uppercut that caught Tahu Stars on the chin and sent his rival stumbling back. However, Tahu Stars had recovered before Tahu Mata completed his move and used Tahu Mata’s momentum to send him sprawling to the floor.“This is too easy!” Tahu Stars laughed. “How often have you been practicing for this? Because I’ve been practicing since the moment I walked out of that canister.”“Oh, you know, I’ve practiced here or there...” Tahu Mata mumbled.Tahu Stars sagged. “Wonderful. This isn’t going to fun, exciting, epic, or funny at all- well, maybe funny since you’re going to be so awful, but that’s about it.”“What more can we ask for?” Tahu Mata questioned, taking the opportunity to stand to his feet. “Stop complaining and fight me already.”“Very well then- let’s do this!”The two Tahus met, their swords clashing together and actually causing several sparks to fly in all directions. Lewa Mata and Takanuva Stars both swore as they dodged out of the way, but both leaders were too intent upon the now fierce duel they were locked in to care. They quickly became a whirlwind of orange and red as they spun in a deadly dance.“Neither of them is going to last five minutes.” Lewa Mata whispered to Takanuva Stars.“I bet you five dollars Tahu Stars wins.”“Oh, you’re on buddy!”Elsewhere in the Battle:The 2003 Titan Makuta lumbered through the massive waves of sets that had collided and were now tangled upon each other all over the wreckage of the house, swinging his staff effortlessly to clear the way of Tahu Stars’ Visorak and Rahkshi Stars. Following Makuta were his two lieutenants, the last remaining Turahk and the last remaining Vorahk.“So- pleasant weather out there today.” Turahk grunted as he stabbed a Keelerak and flung it away into the crowd.“Very pleasant.” Vorahk nodded, frowning as she failed to impale a Keelerak herself and resorting to beating it into oblivion instead.“Hurry up you two.” Makuta ordered. “I do not wish for any of my Rahkshi to become extinct. The longer you spend here, the more likely that possibility becomes.”“Psh, we won’t die!” Vorahk chuckled, clubbing another Keelerak to the head.“Uh... Vorahk?” Turahk asked, his voice sounding faint.Vorahk turned around and gasped.“Is it... just me or... is there a... giant sword... in my....?” Turahk fell silent halfway through his sentence as Brutaka wrenched his sword out of the Rahkshi’s gut.“No- Turahk!” Vorahk cried, getting Makuta’s attention.“I hate traitors.” Brutaka sneered, which was kind of ironic seeing as how he was based on a character that did just that. “Good for nothing, wishy-washy fools. He’s gone. Now so are you!”Vorahk howled with rage and swung her staff, meeting Brutaka’s sword and shoving it away, clubbing Brutaka in the head before the Titan could react. Brutaka collapsed from the blow, but as Vorahk prepared to finish him off the Titan grabbed her by the leg and whipped her into the air. The last remaining black Rahkshi flew into the air. Makuta’s mouth dropped open in shock as Brutaka slowly stood, holding his sword out. Vorahk was impaled upon landing.“My lieutenants....”Makuta whispered.“Are dead!” Brutaka chuckled. “And if you look around, Makuta, you’ll see that the other Rahkshi’s numbers are quickly dwindling.”A savage fury glowed in Makuta’s eyes. He strode forward in two long strides and then wrapped his hand around Brutaka’s throat, clipping his staff onto his back and then wrenching Brutaka’s sword away, stabbing it the dirt beside them.“You. Are. Going. To. Pay.” Makuta growled each word as a sentence.“Wait- you don’t understand-”Makuta plucked Brutaka’s head off with his free hand and threw it into a nearby fire, dropping the Titan’s lifeless body and kicking it down a hole in the wreckage with a look of disgust on his face. He checked his staff once more before grabbing Brutaka’s sword and then screamed his rage into the air, swinging his staff in a circle and destroying fifteen assorted Keelerak and Oohnorak.Elsewhere Still:Strakk fought desperately, not remaining on a single opponent for more than a few seconds before moving on for fear of being caught unprepared and then finding himself dead. Although at this point Tahu Mata’s army probably outnumbered Tahu Stars’ army, they were far better prepared for fighting to the death.“LOOK OUT!” a voice nearby screamed.Strakk glanced over to see Garan twisting in the unrelenting grip of Nex 2.0- the Hero Factory set gave a single twist and Garan became still. The Matoran had hardly stopped moving before Nex 2.0 was already moving on, stabbing his tool through Furno 3.0 and then smacking Rocka 3.0’s head off. Strakk leapt forward, swinging his axe, but Nex 2.0 kicked him away.“Don’t get in my way!” Nex 2.0 snarled. “Hero Factory dies first. They lost the right to live when they sided with you weaklings.”Strakk only swung his axe at the Hero as he jumped to his feet, and was surprised to find himself joined by Tarix, Gali Mata and five of the Barraki.“This is gonna be easy!” Ehlek whooped.“Don’t fool yourself Barraki!” Nex 2.0 snapped.Takadox lunged forward to stab the Hero but missed, and was sent reeling backwards- he was swallowed by the crowd of fighting sets and Strakk could no longer keep him in sight as he continued to fight. Ehlek was sent flying a moment later, though Strakk thought he heard the Barraki curse upon landing.“Keep pushing him back!” Pridak ordered. “We can do this!”Mantax grabbed at Nex 2.0’s throat with his hooks, but Nex 2.0 dodged it and then grabbed the black Barraki’s arm, using it to propel himself at Mantax’s face.“Pridak, I think this is the e-”Mantax was cut off as Nex 2.0 shoved his body away from his head, leaving the pieces to be scattered over the floor as the battle raged on, untouched. Pridak paused for a moment, stunned, before crying with an odd sort of grief and frustration, swinging his fists wildly as Nex 2.0 disarmed him before being tossed away into the battle. Tarix muttered to himself beside Strakk, and before Strakk could stop him the blue Glatorian lunged out at Nex 2.0 and stabbed him between his body and body armour.“You think that’ll be painful enough to stop me?” Nex 2.0 snorted, grabbing Tarix’s other weapon and using it to slice the Glatorian’s body in two. “Let me answer that- it’s not.”“He killed Tarix!” Strakk hissed.Kalmah now flipped into Nex 2.0, sending the Hero stumbling back. The red Barraki lashed his whip, spinning Nex 2.0 into a circle. However, the Hero’s ice shield flew out and hit Kalmah in the chest dead-on; as he slowly keeled over onto the floor, Strakk could tell that Kalmah was dead.“We have to retreat!” Gali Mata muttered frantically. “He’ll kill us both!”Strakk nodded assent; he backed away, glaring at Nex 2.0 darkly. There would be time enough to have revenge later.Duel of the Tahus:Tahu Mata could feel himself tiring too quickly as the duel raged on. Tahu Stars was beginning to press his advantage easily, and Tahu Mata could see the spark of victory lit in his enemy’s eyes already. As they passed by Lewa Mata and Takanuva Stars, Tahu Mata nodded and Tahu Stars was shoved to the side.“Hey!” Tahu Stars protested, his focus shattered. “What was th-urrrgh....”Tahu Stars glanced down slowly, and Lewa Mata and Takanuva Stars did the same- the three of them (and Tahu Mata) stared at Tahu Mata’s sword shoved through Tahu Stars’ chest.“Y-you... cheated....” Tahu Stars muttered, slowly falling to his knees, sword clattering out of his hand.“Only because you cheated first.” Tahu Mata told him, pulling his sword out as Tahu Stars flopped to the ground.Tahu Stars was dead.There was a roar of fury and Tahu Mata turned in time to see Takanuva Stars leaping at him- however, Lewa Mata had pulled out his axe and swung it down onto Takanuva Stars’ back, knocking him to the floor. Lewa Mata then kicked the former deputy away and turned to his leader before shouting out in horror as Tahu Mistika struck Tahu Mata from behind, using his shield to lop off Tahu Mata’s left arm.“That is for exiling me.” Tahu Mistika snarled, kicking Tahu Mata away contemptuously. “And this is going to be revenge for everything since.”“No!”Tahu Mistika turned and swung his shield up, catching Tahu Nuva’s sword before it could dice him into pieces. Tahu Nuva leapt back and separated his swords one in each hand before charging again, knocking Lewa Mata away.“You think you can beat me?!” Tahu Mistika screeched. “When I have beaten you time and time again?!”“I don’t need to beat you.” Tahu Nuva responded as they clashed, barely managing to keep Tahu Mistika away with both swords. “I just need to stop you.”“You can’t stop me, either.”Tahu Mistika pushed forward aggressively, causing Tahu Nuva to stumble back. A moment later Tahu Nuva’s head hit the ground and his body keeled over, lifeless.“Victory is mine once again!” Tahu Mistika cackled.“Not for long!” a voice shouted.Tahu Mistika turned and threw his shield up to block Kopaka Nuva’s attack. Soon he was fighting for his life, his single shield and long range weapon not enough to deal with Kopaka’s dual bladed sword and shield combo.“You-can’t defeat- me!” Tahu Mistika grunted.“Say that again.” Kopaka Nuva ordered.“You can’t- you... did....”Kopaka Nuva allowed Tahu Mistika to pull himself off of the Toa Nuva’s sword. Tahu Mistika dropped both of his weapons to the ground and whispered what sounded like a request to spare him. Kopaka Nuva did not comply.He drove his sword down once; Tahu Mistika was still.Elsewhere in the Battle:Strakk and Stronius ducked and weaved around each other as they both tried to get past Axonn’s mighty axe. Already Vastus and the three Vorox aiding them had been felled by the Titan- they would not be getting back up.Stronius fired off a Thornax round that Axonn deflected easily with a massive fist, while Strakk dove to the side to avoid the Titan’s axe as it was driven into the ground. Stronius dove underneath and slammed his spiked club into Axonn’s leg, causing Axonn to grimace in pain and lash out with his foot, sending Stronius crashing into Strakk. Axonn swung his axe down on top of the two Glatorian as they lay sprawled on the floor, Stronius raising his club and bracing it just in time to block the attack.“Stronius-” Strakk croaked.“It’s breaking!” Stronius muttered as Axonn’s axe began to snap the club in half.“What?! Why didn’t you stop it some other way?!”“I didn’t have time, okay?”Thud. Axonn forced his axe the rest of the way through, and it halted a centimetre into Stronius’s head. The elite Skrall fell silent and limp as Axonn heaved him up and shook him off of the axe, sending the body flying into the battle. Strakk’s eyes narrowed and he leapt up, kicking Axonn back. The Titan stumbled as his left leg refused to support him, and Strakk stole the opportunity to jump up, lifting Axonn’s chin as he flew into the air and swinging his axe down into Axonn’s face. Strakk grunted with effort as he pulled the Titan’s head free, ripping off his body armour.“That’s for Stronius.” Strakk muttered as he landed, as Axonn’s head landed with a dull thud on the floor.The Glatorian glanced in the direction where Stronius had fallen and saw Onewa Metru use his tools to rip Nuju Metru apart. Strakk began sprinting in the direction as Perditus sped past on the Thornatus V9, only for Makuta to slam down with his staff and destroy the entire front half of the Thornatus, flipping it. Makuta plucked Perditus out of the cockpit and stabbed him in the gut, flinging the dead Glatorian away as the Thornatus burst into spare parts.Strakk dove through the cloud of parts and swung his axe, catching Onewa Metru on the left shoulder and tearing the Toa Metru’s arm off, giving Matau Metru the opportunity he needed to slay his former brethren. Strakk didn’t pause as Rocka XL lumbered into view and Matau Metru focused his attention on him. Once Strakk reached the body of Stronius, he reached down and snapped the club back together- it was good as new.“They will fear me.” Strakk promised his fallen comrade, leaping back into the fray.He swung the spiked club and his own axe as he clashed into the four remaining Vahki Bordakh – each of them was destroyed within seconds as Strakk moved onto the Nuurakh and Vorzakh, destroying every single one of them as he furiously made his way through Tahu Stars’ former army. Strakk soon found himself working alongside Ehlek and Hakann, and he led the two as they wiped out the Suukorak and Kralhi.“Pridak and Takadox still alive?” Strakk grunted.“For now.” Ehlek muttered, swiping at Velika and slicing the Matoran apart easily.The three finally met their first real challenge as Sentrakh spiraled into their line of sight, being hacked at by Onua Mata and Onua Nuva. The three glanced at each other and nodded as the Titan threw the two Toa away and leapt.With Lewa Mata...Lewa Mata, Kopaka Nuva, One, Two, and Malum had surrounded Nex 2.0 as soon as he’d arrived where they were fighting and now encircled the Hero. It was not giving them any advantages. Nex 2.0 grunted as he kicked Two away, then sneered as he grabbed One as he tried to lunge for the Hero’s throat.“Try harder than that.” Nex 2.0 scoffed, tossing One away after Two.Malum lunged forward and smashed the Hero’s head with one of his claws but had to retreat as Nex 2.0 whirled upon him furiously. Kopaka Nuva was soon slammed into the wall and he collapsed, knocked unconscious from the impact. One and Two leapt back into the fray but met the same fate as Kopaka Nuva.“Is this all you have?” Nex 2.0 questioned in disbelief as he began to press Malum and Lewa Mata towards the wall.Lewa Mata didn’t respond, swinging his axe at Nex 2.0’s right arm only to see the Hero’s ice shield flying down to remove his weapon arm. The Toa Mata of Air spun around and barely felt it when his left arm disconnected cleanly, continuing to fight with only one arm as he and Malum grew more desperate. The red Glatorian began to take the brunt of Nex 2.0’s blows as he found himself the only one able to take them- until Nex 2.0 sent him slamming into the wall and exploding into spare parts upon impact.“MALUM!” Lewa Mata cried, lunging for Nex 2.0 and failing as Nex 2.0 shoved him to the ground.“It is going to be so satisfying when I see you dead and gone.” Nex 2.0 told him, placing his foot on Lewa Mata to hold him down and reaching back with his right arm, preparing to punch Lewa Mata.Suddenly there was a pop, and Nex 2.0’s body armour (both pieces) was shoved off from behind, leaving only the stick torso showing. The Hero grimaced in pain as he turned and slammed his fist into the guilty party; Takanuva Stars was sent sprawling into the crowd of fighters.“You were saying?” Lewa Mata asked, hopping to his feet.Nex 2.0 threw his ice shield in response, but Lewa Mata did a Matrix dodge as he spun over to the Hero. Nex tried to punch him with his left arm, but Lewa Mata flipped over it and then swung his arm down- the axe connected and the Hero’s arm was disconnected at the elbow. Nex 2.0 couldn’t contain the surprise on his face, but he immediately began to fight back. Lewa Mata spun and flipped over the Hero as Nex tried to grab him with his remaining arm, and then batted the armour off of Nex 2.0’s right arm before cutting the hand off.“THIS ISN’T POSSIBLE!” Nex 2.0 screamed in horror. “I AM MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!”“It’s time for your reign of fear to end.” Lewa Mata said darkly, stalking towards the Hero.Nex 2.0’s eyes narrowed. “You can’t kill me! I can still beat you!”Lewa Mata swung his axe at Nex 2.0’s neck but the Hero ducked; the Toa kicked Nex back up and then used his foot and Nex 2.0’s momentum to slam the Hero to the ground. For the first time, fear could be seen upon Nex 2.0’s face.“Wait! Don’t do it!” he croaked desperately.Lewa Mata laughed. “As if I’d listen to you, you orange and white freak. Time to say goodbye.”Nex 2.0 opened his mouth to say something- Lewa Mata’s axe came down, cutting him off. The Hero’s head popped off and bounced down the floor, clearing a small path as all of the fighting halted. As every set’s eyes turned to him, Lewa Mata slowly stood up straight and tall, not bothering to hide his missing arm. A newfound respect lit in several nearby set’s eyes as they saw exactly what Lewa Mata had accomplished.“This war is over.” Lewa Mata announced, his voice carrying all over the room. “Tahu Stars is dead, Nex 2.0 is slain, and the Throwbots are gone.”“NEVER!!” a voice screeched from the door way. “THERE WILL BE NO VOCTOR!”As Tahu Mata struggled to his feet and picked up his sword, the last remaining Throwbot leapt over the crowd of sets and slammed into Lewa Mata, knocking him to the ground. Lewa Mata grunted and pushed him away, but he had never been Jet’s true target.“TAHU!! LOOK OUT!!” Lewa Mata yelled.Tahu Mata glanced up and then raised his sword quick as lightning to defend against Jet. The Throwbot’s motorbike drove up and the Slizer hopped on, revving it and speeding away before skidding into a u-turn and then speeding towards Tahu Mata. Lewa Mata threw his axe into the bike and it collapsed as the axe cut through it, forcing Jet to leap off.“You’re next, Green One!” Jet snarled as he whistled by, slamming into Tahu Mata.The two combatants crashed into the wall, Tahu Mata pushing Jet away and spinning out of the Slizer’s grasp, slamming his fist into Jet to knock him to the floor and then cutting a few pieces of armour away before Jet got back up. As he stood, Jet flipped backward, wrenching Tahu Mata’s sword out of the Toa’s hand and throwing it away, before grabbing the Toa himself. Before Tahu Mata could resist Jet raised him up and then slammed him down onto the floor body first, causing Tahu Mata’s head and legs to pop away.Every set’s eyes followed Tahu Mata’s head as it rolled to a stop against the wall, softly coming to a halt.The great leader of the sets of more than ten years was gone. Tahu Mata was dead.Jet snarled, and in the blink of an eye Tahu Stars’ body received the same brutal treatment. The Throwbot then leapt for a stunned Lewa Mata. However, a spear caught the Throwbot in the side and he collapsed mid-jump onto the floor. Jet growled as he yanked the spear out and tossed it to the side, glaring at Takanuva Stars before leaping at him instead. Takanuva Stars coolly waited until the Throwbot was upon him before stepping to the side, flipping his remaining spear and stabbing Jet in the top of the head.The final living Throwbot collapsed limply upon landing, killed by the blow.And it was over- the Tahu vs. Tahu Civil War had reached its final finale... it was all over.There you go, the original draft for the very final chapter of Tahu vs. Tahu. As you can clearly tell, I originally had Matau Metru and Nuju Metru dying here, before I had Nex kill them off in Chapter 6. So Whenua Metru was spared a death by the hands of Rocka XL, and Rocka XL was subsequently saved from a death off-screen.This was also written before I had made the decision to have Torch burn the house down in Chapter 4, hence the mention of walls and rooms and the like. -ibrow

Edited by Voltex

A little more comedic, but still sad...even then Tahu Mata and Nuva would die...and Mantax would not have killed Torch.:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.But wait...we have to wait until the 20 something in order to see the "sequel"? Ehh, that kinda sucks.Owell. I still want to take a look at it, even if no Tahus exist in it :(.~MN~

A little more comedic, but still sad...even then Tahu Mata and Nuva would die...and Mantax would not have killed Torch. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(.But wait...we have to wait until the 20 something in order to see the "sequel"? Ehh, that kinda sucks.Owell. I still want to take a look at it, even if no Tahus exist in it :(.~MN~
Yes, the major differences here I listed above, namely being that some characters died earlier than originally planned, others were saved, the setting for the chapter had to be re-described, and differently (that was a pain, let me tell you), and I added a huge chunk to the final chapter starring the Matoran, and another chunk that expanded the fight between Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars.
I though I was having a moment of De Ja Vu there. Then I realised you had posted the original draft. Silly me.
I know right me too.-ibrow

“NEVER!!” a voice screeched from the door way. “THERE WILL BE NO VOCTOR!”
Ono no voctor. We need those.Good intro chappy.(more in depth review later)-MT
Intro chapter? That was the first draft of Chapter 8 of Season 4....I'm not previewing the sequel to you guys until the Comedy Forum Expo.-ibrow

Alright you peepers who still read this old, dead thing, I have a deal for you:I will select candidates from YOUR number to become the guest stars of the first season of Tahu vs. Tahu 2. How will this work?Here's the deal.You discuss here, because I will accept one of the following options:

1. I receive three guest stars, each of whom gets to be a Titan.
  2. I receive six guest stars, each of whom gets to be a Toa with color/power designation.

One or the other, not both. So I'd advise you discuss here, pm each other, and come up with a plan before pming me the forms, which I am asking for by Sunday the 14th. If there are only three interested, by all means go the titan route. If you all come to realize that there are more than three (and any number above that, including over six), then go the Toa route. If it's the Toa route and there are more than six, only the first six to send in forms will be accepted. However, stragglers will be pre-signed for a spot in the second season. THE FORM:Member Name:Character Name:Toa or Titan:Colors (two):Power (Toa):Weapon (Titan):

Edited by Voltex

If Omega Turtle gets to be one of these guest stars, then I pick the Titan option.If not, then go with the Toa route.-MT
That would be friggin' awesome.
Titans are probably better. Don't want you to have problems because of too-many-character syndrome.
Sounds cool to me, though I'll wait for a consensus on it, so don't either of you get hasty here.-ibrow

I barely had a role in the S3 finale, so I'd want to be a Titan.And it really bemuses me how few of the Zehvor look at this comedy. They would make for pretty good Toa.~MN~
Well, I believe Brenmac, Mesonak, and Levacius had all started reading my comedies last April, but then the downtime happened. Purplebouncy was replying until sometime during Season 3, and then he stopped. MT comments on most chapters, and JL appears every once and a while.-ibrow

Well, except MT and JL :P.Owell. They should read the sequel, though, seeing that TvT is done.~MN~
I find that highly doubtful. The Zehvor don't read any comedies not by MT.
Three other people... oh dear.I think it'd be cooler to have a Toa team. Why? KAITAS!!!...Because we don't see those very often. They are ugly, but they are awesome.
If it were Toa, it wouldn't mean Kaitas at all. Regardless:Titans - 3Toa - 1We'll see what it looks like by Saturday.-ibrow

No kaitas? :(Well, I still vote for Toa I guess...
But of course! What is life without free will, or a Bionicle comedy without Toa?
Kaitas are ugly. Even the not-actually-that-bad Bohrok-Kal Kaita that beat up the Nuva Kaita.
Although, part of that was the pieces involved... I'm sure a Kaita in 2008 would have looked far better.-ibrow

Alright, the titans option emerged victorious, so the first three to send in pms will guest star in the sequel!Speaking of the sequel, here is the preliminary banner - note that the final title WILL BE DIFFERENT, and will be announced on October 26th. tahu_vs.jpgTWO GUEST STAR SPOTS LEFT FOR THE SEQUEL!

Edited by iBrow Voltex

Yay! I finished reading it!And am a guest star.You know orkahm died twice right, IBrow Voltex?

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Yay! I finished reading it!And am a guest star.You know orkahm died twice right, IBrow Voltex?
Did he really? He survived the final finale. I'll go back and check; you're probably right, since you just finished reading everything. If you are right... oh well, that kind of thing happens. I'll keep him alive, he can serve some purpose later.Just like Stronius did! I'm very glad I accidentally brought Stronius back for Season 4.EDIT: I forgot that I killed Orkham in the Season 4 finale lol. Well, I guess he got the same treatment Stronius did, except before he died in his debut chapter and then he died in his first appearance in Season 4 as well.That said, I'd like to thank the three members who will guest star in the sequel:-rahkshi guurahk-Toa Zehvor MT-Meta NuvaGUEST STAR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.-ibrow Edited by iBrow Voltex

I just noticed the spot around 2 was a miru.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

d1O9dXQ.png

That said, I'd like to thank the three members who will guest star in the sequel:-rahkshi guurahk-Toa Zehvor MT-Meta NuvaGUEST STAR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.-ibrow
YAY I'M A GUEST STAR!!!Good for MT and rahkshi guurahk too. Now all we have to wait for is the 26th......oh, and ibrow, you might want to change your sig. Not the banner, of course, especially with the Miru :P.~MN~

That said, I'd like to thank the three members who will guest star in the sequel:-rahkshi guurahk-Toa Zehvor MT-Meta NuvaGUEST STAR APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED.-ibrow
YAY I'M A GUEST STAR!!!Good for MT and rahkshi guurahk too. Now all we have to wait for is the 26th......oh, and ibrow, you might want to change your sig. Not the banner, of course, especially with the Miru :P.~MN~
I think you'll enjoy what I have in store for you guys. :)
I should've known that you couldn't stop writing this story. :P
Well, I ended it, and immediately I was like "so... what happens next?". I couldn't just reveal Lewa Mata's true nature and drop it.-ibrow

The greatest cliffhanger ever...that ended in the person falling off the cliff and dying.-MT
I could do that... except there aren't any cliffs here. :(By the way, you guys have no freaking idea how excited I am to show you guys the preview to the sequel... and you also have no freaking idea how excited I am to blow you all away with the other stuff that I haven't even told you about.-ibrow

By the way, you guys have no freaking idea how excited I am to show you guys the preview to the sequel... and you also have no freaking idea how excited I am to blow you all away with the other stuff that I haven't even told you about.
And you have no freaking idea how much I enjoy italicizing words.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Forgot to mention, my weapon is a guurahk and a lerahk staff stuck together by two of the staff ends.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk

d1O9dXQ.png

By the way, you guys have no freaking idea how excited I am to show you guys the preview to the sequel... and you also have no freaking idea how excited I am to blow you all away with the other stuff that I haven't even told you about.
And you have no freaking idea how much I enjoy italicizing words.-MT
Exciting.
Forgot to mention, my weapon is a guurahk and a lerahk staff stuck together by two of the staff ends.
Alright, I'll put that in if I remember.-ibrow

Have you guys been wondering recently exactly who survived past Season 4? So have I, and that's why I did up this handy dandy list for you all. Because I never said what happened to characters that never even appeared in the comedy (I'm looking at you, Berix!).2001Lewa MataGali MataOnua MataTuraga OnewaTuraga MatauTuraga WhenuaTuraga Nuju2002Kopaka NuvaGali NuvaOnua NuvaPohatu NuvaTahnok (1-11)Lehvak (1-5)Nuhvok (1-9)Pahrak (1-3)Gahlok (1-7)Kohrak (1-12)Tahnok-Va (1-5)Lehvak-Va (1-7)Gahlok-Va (1-4)2003Panrahk (1-5)Kurahk (1-6)Lerahk (1-3)Guurahk (1-8)MakutaJaller & Gukko2004Whenua MetruNokama MetruRorzakh (1-3)Keerakh (1-2)Zadakh (1-3)AhkmouEhrye2005Vakama HordikaWhenua HordikaSuukorak (1-4)Oohnorak (1-3)Roporak (1-5)2006ZaktanAvakVezokHakannThokReidakJaller InikaHewkii InikaMatoro InikaNuparu InikaHahli InikaKongu InikaKaziVezon & FenrakkVezon & Kardas2007PridakTakadoxEhlekCarapar?Defilak?Matoro MahriNuparu MahriHahli MahriDekar2008Kopaka PhantokaIcaraxMazekaPohatu Mistika & Rockoh T32009StrakkMata-NuiGeluGreshVorox (1-6)Zesk (1-6)MetusBerixSahmad & Baranus V72010 – BTakanuva StarsNektannGresh StarsOne & Two (Skrall Stars)Rahkshi Stars (1-5)2010 – HFMeltdownRotorXplode2011JetbugNitroblastRaw-Jaw (1-3)Waspix (1-3)Rocka XLBreez 2.0Stringer 3.0Bulk 3.0