Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

Trivia:I will whack 2003, 2007 ,and 2008 less hard then other years.

Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Berix is big babby.~MN~
Hey now! He gets some in the sequel! He manages to be annoying to the worst guy possible, but he still appears! Also, I hope you realize that my telling you this information means he's not a super important character or anything. =P
Trivia:I will whack 2003, 2007 ,and 2008 less hard then other years.
I know right. xD The funniest thing is, the very first casualty for 2007 was Karzahni in the Season 3 finale....yup.-ibrow

Is there even anyone left from 2003? All the Rahkshi are dead, all the Bohrok are dead, I think the giant Makuta is dead, most of the Matoran are dead (especially Macku)...
Not all the Rahkshi are dead.
Makuta's not dead. Check the list.~MN~
Listen to this man. He is smart.-ibrow

Tahu Nuva's dead. Does this mean he's COMING BACK?!?!?That would be AWESOME.I expected Lewa Mata and Furno to be in this though. I should have seen the other winter 2012 heroes coming though :sigh: .~MN~
Um... well, to be honest, I haven't decided what I'll do with any of the dead characters. Chances are about 100% nobody is coming back right away, but I do have a plan in mind for the far distant future that might occur, or might not occur.-ibrow

Um... well, to be honest, I haven't decided what I'll do with any of the dead characters. Chances are about 100% nobody is coming back right away, but I do have a plan in mind for the far distant future that might occur, or might not occur.
Evil Tahu will resurrect him.And then the invasion of TBTTRAH into TvT will have begun... :evilgrin:-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Um... well, to be honest, I haven't decided what I'll do with any of the dead characters. Chances are about 100% nobody is coming back right away, but I do have a plan in mind for the far distant future that might occur, or might not occur.
Evil Tahu will resurrect him.And then the invasion of TBTTRAH into TvT will have begun... :evilgrin:-MT
nope.aviMore like TvT would invade TBTTRAH, because let's be honest, my guys would win. =P Your sets are, most of the time, hopeless - and the Zehvor are rather along the lines of the creations in TvT, which have been defeated on several occasions.-ibrow

More like TvT would invade TBTTRAH, because let's be honest, my guys would win. =P Your sets are, most of the time, hopeless - and the Zehvor are rather along the lines of the creations in TvT, which have been defeated on several occasions.
That depends on whether your sets finish killing each other before they reach the house or not. :P-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

More like TvT would invade TBTTRAH, because let's be honest, my guys would win. =P Your sets are, most of the time, hopeless - and the Zehvor are rather along the lines of the creations in TvT, which have been defeated on several occasions.
That depends on whether your sets finish killing each other before they reach the house or not. :P-MT
Well, they already stopped fighting, didn't they? That means they're so bloodthirsty they figured out how to get over into TBTTRAH, and will destroy everything.-ibrow

Well, they already stopped fighting, didn't they? That means they're so bloodthirsty they figured out how to get over into TBTTRAH, and will destroy everything.
After they killed half of their own forces, yes...I realize the Bionicles at the house are incompetent fighters, but they aren't THAT incompetent.(At least I hope so)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, they already stopped fighting, didn't they? That means they're so bloodthirsty they figured out how to get over into TBTTRAH, and will destroy everything.
After they killed half of their own forces, yes...I realize the Bionicles at the house are incompetent fighters, but they aren't THAT incompetent.(At least I hope so)-MT
Well, let's put it this way: we'll pit my Xplode against yours and my Pridak against yours.You Xplode defeats mine, my Pridak beats yours. And then my Pridak beats your Xplode.So I project 50% losses on my side, but 100% losses on yours. =PThis could actually make for an interesting crossover sort of thing... you writing a comedy about your sets invading TvT and winning, and then me writing a comedy about my sets invading TBTTRAH and winning. It'd take a lot of planning and pre-writing though.-ibrow

Well, let's put it this way: we'll pit my Xplode against yours and my Pridak against yours.
Wait, what? I never agreed to one on one combat. I'm keeping my ridiculous edge in sheer numbers. :P
This could actually make for an interesting crossover sort of thing... you writing a comedy about your sets invading TvT and winning, and then me writing a comedy about my sets invading TBTTRAH and winning. It'd take a lot of planning and pre-writing though.
And you actually writing chapters when it's your turn to.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

In the time before time, after Tahu vs. Tahu ended, there were more words to be written. It was unknown if it would have any seasons like Tahu vs. Tahu, which was the first one out of the two, but everyone knew that it was coming soon.-ibrow
Hehe:The afterwords season one coming soon. Keep it on this topic. Edited by rahkshi guurahk

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

In the time before time, after Tahu vs. Tahu ended, there were more words to be written. It was unknown if it would have any seasons like Tahu vs. Tahu, which was the first one out of the two, but everyone knew that it was coming soon.-ibrow
Hehe:The afterwords season one coming soon. Keep it on this topic.
I will be posting a new topic for The Afterwords. This is so that this topic doesn't become overstuffed and cluttered (after all, The Afterwords is a brand new comedy). There are also other reasons:-having it in this topic would force me to rely on the hopes of people clicking a banner for new fans to get into the comedy. A new topic will alert everyone, and the lack of references to this in "The Afterwords" will help draw newcomers in.-the sequel isn't really similar in tone to this comedy, so that would be jarring. There's also the fact that it stars an almost entirely new cast.-it's a fresh start; the perfect spot for newcomers to see the comedy.-because there's a new topic, any newcomers won't feel overwhelmed.
I could never put together that one or DUD's one. Oh well.~MN~
It's tough when you have no idea what the titles are before hand. In hindsight I'm sure it looks obvious, but I meant it as a teaser of what was coming. Besides, "the after words coming soon" could honestly mean anything, and "dark unto days" doesn't look like a title of something (and a comedy, no less) right off the bat. -ibrow

So I'm thinking. If they have a mansion, why not a gaming console? They could have like, a war over which faction had the console. Territory wars.
Why? Then I'd be copying MT and TBTTRAH, and I wouldn't DARE want to copy them. I mean, it's bad enough that I'm copying RvB.
That would be copying A2, of course.Although I'd love for ibrow (or Voltex, or that Quack Quack guy) to do something like that.Especially after this.~MN~
Imma check that link in a moment, but you got the right idea.
Why would that be copying A2?If so, there's at least 100 kids in every state that copies A2. (TBTTRAH in truth)
Because MT specifically has sets that play video games and argue about them. Video games might be mentioned in this series, but never will they be played or fought over. -ibrow

So? There's like a bunch of 10-12 year olds who fight with their parents/brothers/sisters for video games.It's not copying unless you write the exact same thing as MT.Which obviously isn't true as MT only wrote prose duringthe Season 8 finale.
Season 7, but I digress. The point is that MT has Lego sets playing video games. And I would have Lego sets playing video games. It just isn't happening in the TvT series, and it's not a scene that really fits either.-ibrow

Why would that be copying A2?If so, there's at least 100 kids in every state that copies A2. (TBTTRAH in truth)
Excuse me, gentlemen. I will now be departing for the next few months to collect royalties on these hundreds of children that you speak of.If you could categorize names and addresses by state that would be helpful.:P
What about.....board games?
Too late, suckah. A2 already had people playing chess. (In actuality, I won't sue anyone or get upset over just about anything, as I'm sure that's an idea that's been done in the past somewhere else on here, or if it hasn't on BZP, somewhere else on the internet).Although I will get slightly miffed over people starting comedies that start with "The Bionicles Try To Run A...." without any sort of asking.(but that hasn't happened for like three years)-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Perhaps it's time someone else used that title, then! Although, I stick by what I said earlier - they just don't fit with the TvT series. I'm serious. Yes, it's probably something the sets like to do in their spare time, but nothing in the plot revolves around it.-ibrow

B-b-bu-bu-but Lego are just toys as wellll! :'(
Toys that have been going to war, yeah...but when would I ever find the time to have them playing games in the main comedy?-ibrow
Put it into How to Be a Hero. That'd be really funny. And make a sequel to "Bubbles!".~MN~ Edited by Meta Nuva
The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

They could have a dance off in Dance Dance Revolution for who gets control of the house. :P-MT
No, that would not work. Everybody would find some way to cheat, and when they lost they'd get violent about it. Probably. @Meta: Unfortunately, HTBAH is probably past that point, although I could try and work it in I suppose. -ibrow

• 2 weeks later...