Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

I've decided to let the Tahu vs. Tahu guys try and explain the timeline further.Tahu vs. Tahu*AftermathPSA #5: The TimelineiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Bedroom....“Hello there, fans!” Tahu Nuva waved to the camera that was hidden inside the wall. “I’m Tahu Nuva from Tahu vs. Tahu. But you already knew that, since you read my name before I said this.”His partner mumbled something about the fact that this was supposed to be a video before introducing himself.“I am Vultraz, from The Vultraz Trilogy.” Vultraz continued, before Tahu Nuva slapped him on the back of the head. “Um, I mean, I’m Vultraz, from Tahu vs. Tahu as well. Which is a terrible comedy. Go read Vultraz’s Journey Returns.”Tahu Nuva sighed before continuing.“Anyway, we here at Tahu vs. Tahu understand that you all are having trouble wrapping your heads around the timeline.”“Which in my opinion is an excellent example of your intelligence,” Vultraz put in, “Or the lack thereof. Seeing as we’ve only explored one timeline so far.”“Shut up, Vultraz.” Tahu Nuva snapped. “You shut up!” Vultraz retorted.“You know what, screw this.” Tahu Nuva sighed. “I give up. Team B can take this one.”“Oh thanks!” Tahu Stars called from across the room. “I hate doing these dumb PSAs!”Tahu vs. TahuAftermathPSA #5 Take 2iBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Bedroom:“So, as they were saying before,” Tahu Stars began, “The timeline seems to be a popular subject of not understanding amongst you all.”“And thus we have decided to try and explain it to you, despite the fact that the only characters in the comedy who understand are Vultraz, Zaktan, and Maxilos.” Tahu Mata added.“So pretty much, some people go back in time this season. That’s about it.” Tahu Stars continued.“Precisely.” Tahu Mata agreed. “We were going to tell you more, but then iBrow threatened to murder us in our sleep for spoiling the comedy.”“We enjoy having our necks on our heads, so we decided not to tell you.” Tahu Stars finished.“So goodbye. And never question our methods again.” Tahu Mata also finished.The End.“Wait just a second....” “What?”“Why did they stop?”“I dunno.”“You don’t know anything, Carapar. Shut up.”“You shut up!”“No Carapar. You shut up. Now.”“Stop looking at me like that. I hate it when you look at me like that.”“Then shut up.”“...No.”“Sigh. Must I continue?”“Absolutely.”“Alright then.”The Kitchen:“This is a fail of a PSA if you ask me.” Vultraz remarked, popping a jellybean into his mouth.“It’s your fault.” Tehutti pointed out. “Had you actually followed the script-”“Hey now!” Vultraz protested. “Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars didn’t follow it either!”“You should set a better example for them.” Tehutti told him.“They’re older than me!”“Tahu Mata is. Tahu Stars is younger.” Tehutti explained.Vultraz shrugged. “I don’t care. I enjoy being alive.”“I do too.” Tehutti agreed. “That’s why you have to be the one ordering them around, and not me.”Vultraz shook his head, chomping on another jellybean.“I’ll eat a black one.” Tehutti offered.“No way buddy, I know you an black jellybeans.” Vultraz snorted. “One bite and then we can’t get you to stop.”“Darn.” Tehutti said sadly, glancing at the mountain of black jellybeans beside him. “I was ready to set a world record, too.”*None of the opinions stated in this chapter actually exist. We’re not insulting you guys.-ibrow

Edited by ibrow

Useless. But funny. Good job again, ibrow. That was a huge help ;).~TTG~

:)

None of the opinions actually exist even though they are my opinions.[sarcasm]That was really helpful.[/sarcasm]Little funny, but I didn't actually laugh until TToG posted.

:(In all seriousness though, I agree; this PSA isn't even close to the standards of the last several chapters.That makes me nervous about Chapter 5 and Special #5. Gulp.-ibrow

Useless. But funny. Good job again, ibrow. That was a huge help ;).~TTG~

:)

None of the opinions actually exist even though they are my opinions.[sarcasm]That was really helpful.[/sarcasm]Little funny, but I didn't actually laugh until TToG posted.

:(In all seriousness though, I agree; this PSA isn't even close to the standards of the last several chapters.That makes me nervous about Chapter 5 and Special #5. Gulp.-ibrow
Hey, I liked it, even though it still wasn't *quite* your usual work, it was still good. And go through with those other things you have planned. If you want to do 'em, do 'em. And if they help explain what's all going on, that won't hurt. :P Even though I'm pretty sure I got it figured, more clarification shouldn't kill me.Or will it?DUH DUH!MTL

“Wait just a second....” “What?”“Why did they stop?”“I dunno.”“You don’t know anything, Carapar. Shut up.”“You shut up!”“No Carapar. You shut up. Now.”“Stop looking at me like that. I hate it when you look at me like that.”“Then shut up.”“...No.”“Sigh. Must I continue?”“Absolutely.”“Alright then.

This entire scene was hilarious. The way that you write back and forth banter between characters...it's hilarious. Probably my favorite part of your comedies.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

“Wait just a second....” “What?”“Why did they stop?”“I dunno.”“You don’t know anything, Carapar. Shut up.”“You shut up!”“No Carapar. You shut up. Now.”“Stop looking at me like that. I hate it when you look at me like that.”“Then shut up.”“...No.”“Sigh. Must I continue?”“Absolutely.”“Alright then.

This entire scene was hilarious. The way that you write back and forth banter between characters...it's hilarious. Probably my favorite part of your comedies.-MT
Glad you enjoyed that part. It was fun to write. Maybe I'll focus a part on that within the next few chapters. We'll see.EDIT: also Chapter 5 maybe coming tonight yay.-ibrow Edited by iBrony

A brief warning: this chapter isn't meant to be the funniest, but rather a more serious/epic entry that includes some subtle (and some not-so subtle) hints on what is to come in both the remaining Chapters of Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath and Season 4.Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 5 – Changing HistoryiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2011....Pridak panted as he stumbled across the lawn, Mantax and Kazi right behind him, holding off some of their pursuers. Ahead, Irnakk had easily cleared the way and was waiting for them by the time machine.“Ha!” he heard Mantax laugh as Hydraxon undoubtedly TRIPPED again. “Learn to walk!”Yeah. Definitely Hydraxon TRIPPING.Risking a glance back, Pridak spotted Kazi get tackled by Garan, landing in a close to rotting pile of jellybeans. Privately the white Barraki believed that the obsession with jellybeans was getting really old, but he wasn’t going to risk telling a band of Matoran that.“Help!” Kazi called. “They’re gonna make me eat the black ones!”Pridak had been considering leaving Kazi behind, but he couldn’t bear the thought of someone being forced to eat black jellybeans.“Eat them now!” Garan ordered.Kazi cringed away from Garan’s hand as Pridak approached. Tehutti was holding the Ko-Matoran’s arms behind him, and Dalu was standing threateningly a few feet away.“Do I have to come over there?” Dalu questioned, cracking her knuckles.Kazi shook his head frantically, and was about to speak when Orkham slapped a hand over his mouth and nose.“No breathing until you eat them.” Orkham told him.Pridak heard what sounded like a curse that would cause a donkey’s ears to shrivel up had it not been muffled by Orkham’s fist. Sighing, he stepped out of the shadows.“Unfortunately for you Matoran, Kazi is going to come with me.” Pridak informed them.“And if we don’t let him?” Garan responded, glaring at him.Pridak shrugged, reached forward, and snapped Orkham’s head off. Kazi heaved for breath as Tehutti backed away.“I really hate to do this to you.” Pridak replied sadly. “However, it seems it is- OW....”The Barraki crumpled to the floor as Macku stepped away from the shadows behind him, her Kohlii Stick in her hands.“Sometimes you just need to succumb to violence.” She said, tapping her weapon with a slight smile. “Now, what will we do with this one?”Garan was about to reply when Kazi lunged forward, slapping him across the face and sending him sprawling along the grass and grabbing a moaning Pridak’s hand, dragging the canister set behind him. Macku threw out an arm, stopping Tehutti and Dalu from chasing after them.“They’ll be back.” Macku whispered. “And they’ll be sorry.”The Time Machine, A Few Minutes Later:Pridak leaned against the black frame of the Time Machine, rubbing his knees.“That is one strong Ga-Matoran.” He groaned.“Yeah well, we don’t have much time.” Mantax broke in. “We have the entire law enforcement of the house after us; one of the other Barraki must’ve blurted what we were doing. You know what everybody’s been like regarding the Time Machine.”“Precisely.” Irnakk agreed. “We must go through now. Has it been repaired?”“Yeah, it’s been repaired.” Kazi reported, tossing away a used roll of duct tape.“Who ratted out on us?” Pridak questioned, standing up straight.“Not me, not me at all.” Takadox said, hopping down beside them.The blue Barraki was smiling sinisterly, which immediately told the New Brotherhood it had been him.“Long before you even began to act out on your plan, I told everyone.” Takadox informed them. “You see, I’m going to be in control soon. But to do that, I had to be reliable to the right people.”“The right people?” Mantax asked, backing away slowly.Tahu Mistika hopped down to stand beside Takadox, and was followed by Witch Doctor, Ultimate Dume, Icarax, and an assortment of other sets. Icarax stepped forward, pounding his fists in anticipation.“I will become the new ruler of the Bionicle and Hero Factory sets.” Takadox’s eyes gleamed, but Pridak noted a small twitch of a finger, and then another.Irnakk slammed into Icarax and Hydraxon, sending them sprawling. Maxilos hopped down, shoving Icarax out of the way and swinging his staff, blocking Makuta from approaching.“I took you all on before!” Maxilos snarled, showing emotion for the first time since any of the gathered sets could remember. “And I will do it again!”Mantax saluted to the robot as he dove into the Time Machine, vanishing. Takadox snarled and shoved Pridak to the ground; the Barraki attempted to get to his feet but was stopped by his injuries from before. Kazi ducked into the Time Machine, vanishing to 2001. Irnakk stepped forward, flinging Stronius away with ease. Tahu Mistika stepped in his way, swinging his shield under the massive Titan’s chin, sending Irnakk reeling. Meanwhile, Takadox gripped Pridak by the throat, slamming him against the frame of the Time Machine.“What now, Barraki?” Takadox hissed. “You interfere with my plans far too much. So you must die.”“You... don’t... sound... like Takadox....” Pridak croaked.Takadox’s eyes narrowed.Maxilos grabbed Ultimate Dume and slammed him to the ground, throwing his spear into Icarax’s chest. The robot Titan flipped backward, smashing his fists into the heads of Krika and Bitil as he went, while grabbing Makuta and tossing him into the wall of the house. Witch Doctor grabbed him by the arm, but Maxilos snapped the Hero Factory set’s arm in two and then kicked his left knee, breaking it apart. A furious Furno 2.0 and Breez 2.0 leapt onto him, sending Maxilos to the ground. He shoved them off, kicking Icarax away and flinging Bitil into the returning Makuta. Ultimate Dume scraped several pieces of armour off, prompting Maxilos to retrieve his staff and slam the point into Ultimate Dume’s body, slicing upward and cutting most of the enormous combiner in two. As the dead Ultimate Dume collapsed, Maxilos whirled around, twirling his staff and sending Furno 2.0, Breez 2.0, and Icarax flying away. Makuta, Krika, and Bitil all tackled him at once when he was finished, Krika stabbing him in the shoulder while Bitil wrenched his staff away. Makuta prepared his own staff, readying to stab Maxilos in the chest when suddenly he was tackled out of the way.Irnakk towered over them as he picked up Krika and Bitil, crushing them in his fists in displeasure. Behind him, both Takadox and Tahu Mistika lay on the ground, winded and shaking their heads. Pridak was thrown aside by Makuta, who spat an insult out as he retreated away.“Go!” Maxilos yelled hoarsely. “Go through. Do what you planned to do.”Pridak nodded, leaping through the Time Machine in relief. As Tahu Mistika and Takadox began to approach once again, Irnakk also stepped through, vanishing. Maxilos grimly slammed his fist into the control panel, shattering it and breaking down the Time Machine once again. Takadox screamed in fury, and Maxilos made his retreat.The Year is 2001....The Bedroom:Pridak collapsed onto the bed, landing on top of a canister. Beside him, Mantax and Kazi sighed with relief, while Irnakk stepped calmly out of midair behind him.“Alright.” Pridak muttered, standing to his feet and spotting the canister of Tahu Mata. “Let’s do what we came to do.”Kazi twisted open the canister, and the set of Tahu Mata came together before their eyes, forming the leader they’d known for ten years.“Do it.” Pridak ordered.Before Tahu Mata could speak his first words, Irnakk’s fist whistled through the air and the Toa Mata of fire had been crushed against the wall; all that remained was his Kanohi Hau.“There.” Pridak sighed. “And now we need to find a way back.”“I’m afraid that won’t be possible.” A voice responded from the shadows.A cold wave of dread washed over Pridak, Mantax, and Kazi as they turned to face the set that was speaking.“You see, it’s your fault that the timeline has been completely destroyed as if this moment.” Nex 2.0 continued calmly, walking towards them. “And so I will of course be taking advantage- but you must be punished for what you’ve done.”And Nex 2.0 charged, intent on destroying the sets in his path.To Be Continued!Next time on Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath:>>We return to 2009, where the after effects of The New Brotherhood’s Actions will be seen!Your thoughts?-ibrow

“Ha!” he heard Mantax laugh as Hydraxon undoubtedly TRIPPED again. “Learn to walk!”Yeah. Definitely Hydraxon TRIPPING.

...ok then.

The Barraki crumpled to the floor as Macku stepped away from the shadows behind him, her Kohlii Stick in her hands.“Sometimes you just need to succumb to violence.” She said, tapping her weapon with a slight smile. “Now, what will we do with this one?”

...Well, we have gotten to the exact opposite of the Bionicle storyline. Violent Matoran and helpless Barraki.

Before Tahu Mata could speak his first words, Irnakk’s fist whistled through the air and the Toa Mata of fire had been crushed against the wall; all that remained was his Kanohi Hau.

WHAT THE ADSJFNAJ;GNFAJKDFSNLAJKNDSFAJKRAGEQUIT-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

No....Tahu Mata is dead...the world is over...I thought you said he WASN'T dying.Great cliffhanger...DIE, PRIDAK!Can't wait to see how this turns out, iBro(w/ny) ;).~TTG~

When did I say he wouldn't die? You guys just assumed that I'd let him live. Pssh. As if I'd kill my favourite set of 4 characters.

“Ha!” he heard Mantax laugh as Hydraxon undoubtedly TRIPPED again. “Learn to walk!”Yeah. Definitely Hydraxon TRIPPING.

...ok then.

The Barraki crumpled to the floor as Macku stepped away from the shadows behind him, her Kohlii Stick in her hands.“Sometimes you just need to succumb to violence.” She said, tapping her weapon with a slight smile. “Now, what will we do with this one?”

...Well, we have gotten to the exact opposite of the Bionicle storyline. Violent Matoran and helpless Barraki.

Before Tahu Mata could speak his first words, Irnakk’s fist whistled through the air and the Toa Mata of fire had been crushed against the wall; all that remained was his Kanohi Hau.

WHAT THE ADSJFNAJ;GNFAJKDFSNLAJKNDSFAJKRAGEQUIT-MT
Macku's gonna show herself as a lot more violent than that in the future.Also yes, Tahu Mata died.

NO TAHU!!!! NO!!!!!!!Irnakk! YOU MUST DIE FOR THAT!!!For once I am siding with Hero Factory!

They have good intentions, remember that; all they wanted to do was prevent the Tahu vs. Tahu war, which their success undoubtedly will.-ibrow

Well, I didn't expect that happening. And I'm going to assume a paradox might happen soon. I also didn't think the Barraki would, y'know, accomplish it successfully. Well, maybe not quite successfully. Nex 2.0 might change there mission status from success to "pre-humous success".Get it? Posthumous, pre-humous....I really need to finish that Transonicle 3 chapter I'm trying to write... I'm so lazy...MTL

What are your favorite characters?

Hmm. Difficult question. There's no particular order here, but I think these are the ten I have the most fun writing:
  • [*]Nex 2.0[*]Pridak[*]Mantax[*]Kazi[*]Garan[*]Malum[*]Tahu Mata[*]Tahu Stars[*]Vultraz[*]Maxilos

Still a lot of characters left out of that though, and others are coming up that I think I'll like. Meltdown, Rotor, Nektann, Takadox, and Toa Hagah Norik will all be receiving significant screen time in the future.

Well, I didn't expect that happening. And I'm going to assume a paradox might happen soon. I also didn't think the Barraki would, y'know, accomplish it successfully. Well, maybe not quite successfully. Nex 2.0 might change there mission status from success to "pre-humous success".Get it? Posthumous, pre-humous....I really need to finish that Transonicle 3 chapter I'm trying to write... I'm so lazy...MTL

Nope. Don't get it. I feel stupid now.Also no way, a paradox. Absolutely NOT going to happen, in, say, Chapter 6 or something.... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif -ibrow

Nope. Don't get it. I feel stupid now.Also no way, a paradox. Absolutely NOT going to happen, in, say, Chapter 6 or something.... http://www.bzpower.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/sarcastic.gif -ibrow

Posthumous is like after someone is dead, like Heath Ledger got award for best supporting actor posthumously, and since pre (before) is the opposite of post (after), I guess pre-humous would mean "before death", so a "pre-humous success" would be "just before death success."Yea, it was really bad. :(No paradox in Chapter 6? I knew it! Wouldn't happen, even if I bet money on it or something.MTL

Could you direct me to a list (or if there is none, tell me) of what BIONICLE sets are alive and which are dead?Oh, and I knew enough Latin to translate that prehumous joke. Cleaver.

Awesome! I thought I sort of sank myself there...MTL

Could you direct me to a list (or if there is none, tell me) of what BIONICLE sets are alive and which are dead?Oh, and I knew enough Latin to translate that prehumous joke. Cleaver.

...This is one of those times that always comes somehow where I must point someone to the blatantly obvious. It happened several times in the first Tahu vs. Tahu, and has happened in my Vultraz comedies too. Sigh.First: It's on the first page in a post that is VERY LONG with bold, italics, and underlined text that is black. And made by me.Second: If you look in the first post, there's a link to it.-ibrow

Obviously Tahu Mata doesn't die in the end. Or else the entire war wouldn't have happened. If that didn't happen, the time machine wouldn't have been used. But then, if it hadn't been used, nobody would have gone back to kill Tahu Mata. That means he lived- therefore the war happened... and the time machine was used. Then they killed Tahu Mata....PARADOX PARADOX>

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Obviously Tahu Mata doesn't die in the end. Or else the entire war wouldn't have happened. If that didn't happen, the time machine wouldn't have been used. But then, if it hadn't been used, nobody would have gone back to kill Tahu Mata. That means he lived- therefore the war happened... and the time machine was used. Then they killed Tahu Mata....PARADOX PARADOX>

Paradox indeed. Just wait until you find out what's happened to our storyline in 2009.-ibrow

iBrow, Tahu Nuva needs to buy a vahi off of eBay and fix this mess. Either that or Nex 2.0 should get in the time machine, save Tahu Mata, and then go back to the future.

Why on earth would Nex 2.0 save Tahu Mata? Also the Bionicle sets do own a Vahi. But they're toys- it doesn't work. :PChapter 6 coming this weekend, and I hope you guys enjoy it. -ibrow

iBrow, Tahu Nuva needs to buy a vahi off of eBay and fix this mess. Either that or Nex 2.0 should get in the time machine, save Tahu Mata, and then go back to the future.

Why on earth would Nex 2.0 save Tahu Mata?Also the Bionicle sets do own a Vahi. But they're toys- it doesn't work.Chapter 6 coming this weekend, and I hope you guys enjoy it.-ibrow
A Vahi doesn't work, but a time machine does?Ofcourse, Tahu Mata didn't use his mask of shielding, so I guess they don't have mask powers... but still...MTL

Let me get this straight.1 None of the BIONICLE sets can use elemental powers2 None of the BIONICLE sets can use Kanohi or Kanoka powers3 Some of the sets can fly4 None of the Hero Factory sets can use any powers except for some that can fly5 MOC's do have powers but are difficult to predictHow am I doing here?

Let me get this straight.1 None of the BIONICLE sets can use elemental powers2 None of the BIONICLE sets can use Kanohi or Kanoka powers3 Some of the sets can fly4 None of the Hero Factory sets can use any powers except for some that can fly5 MOC's do have powers but are difficult to predictHow am I doing here?

You're doing perfect. Right on the spot.@Maniac: Of course. It's a time machine. Why do you think they built it if they could've just used a Vahi? Pridak isn't that dumb. :P-ibrow

In the story a vahi cannot be used to time travel. I thought, though, that since the mask of time lets you control time, it might be able to fix it. Maybe not through time travel, but maybe by some other means. Like changing the course of past/future events.

Nope. Just a toy mask in this comedy, unfortunately.-ibrow

All launchers can hurt another Bionicle if used, in a "punch in the face" sort of way. However, launchers aren't used frequently because a lot of the stuff can get lost easily. And I'd be willing to bet none of the Barraki's squids can be found in the pond anymore.I believe one or two sets have used elemental powers once or twice as a joke, but they really can't.Also, I think a special/PSA might be in order with that meme.-ibrow

All launchers can hurt another Bionicle if used, in a "punch in the face" sort of way. However, launchers aren't used frequently because a lot of the stuff can get lost easily. And I'd be willing to bet none of the Barraki's squids can be found in the pond anymore.I believe one or two sets have used elemental powers once or twice as a joke, but they really can't.Also, I think a special/PSA might be in order with that meme.-ibrow

Those squids couldn't even shoot, so losing them in a pond would only help the Barraki.MTL

Those squids couldn't even shoot, so losing them in a pond would only help the Barraki.MTL
xDGood point.Chapter 6 coming within half an hour! I challenge one of you to post here before then!-ibrow

You're about to find out.Tahu vs. Tahu Aftermath Chapter 6 – The Nex Paradox iBrow Comedy Productions The Year is 2009, The Nex Paradox...The Bedroom:Tahu Mata stumbled backwards as his hand began to burn, and the world turned black and white, shifting and warping before his eyes.“What the....”As he watched and the burning became more intense, sets and shelves began to rearrange themselves, new posters decorated the walls, and even the weather outside seemed to change.Something had gone terribly, horribly wrong.Everything fell back to normal; the colour returned, the burning stopped, the world stopped moving. It was thundering outside, and rain was pounding on the window. Quite a contrast to the sunny day it had been moments ago. Roodaka was nowhere to be seen- check that, the only set he could see was Zaktan.“Zaktan!” Tahu Mata called. “What happened?”The Piraka harrumphed before walking over.“You don’t need to walk, you know.” Tahu Mata told him. “When you float it’s much faster... wait, what the heck am I saying?”“How do you know?” Zaktan asked. “You haven’t known the previous times.”“Of course I haven’t... the previous times? What the hay Zaktan, what’s going on?”“Well, you know, Nex 2.0 rules-”“Hate that guy. Scary.” Tahu Mata muttered. “Wait, what?”“-and you’ve been dead for ten years-”“Have not! Hold on. Where’s Tahu Stars?”“-and Tahu Stars is dead too. Nex 2.0 kills anyone who tries to take over.” Zaktan informed him.“...fun.” “Certainly. Tahu Stars put on quite a show- Nex 2.0 had to imprison quite a few sets afterward!” Zaktan grinned.Tahu Mata glanced at him.“What?” Zaktan asked.“Can you hover?”“Oh, sure. I thought you’d never ask.”Zaktan began to separate, until he was soon just a green cloud.“That’s pretty sick.” Tahu Mata told him. “In a good way.”“Totally.” Zaktan nodded, reforming. “If Nex 2.0 knew though- oh crud. Oh dear. This is bad.”“What’s bad?”“He’s gonna kill you when he sees you. Just like the last ten times.”“He’s killed me ten times?! What the hay!” Tahu Mata complained. “I’m not that bad. I’ve beaten him before. Wait, how do I even know him?”“I’ll explain later.” Zaktan not really-explained, swarming him. “We gotta go see my boss.”“Ack! Who’s your boss?”“Dunno. Some Matoran set creation thing. He told Maxilos I was a key in the plan to save you.” Zaktan told him. “Keep watch, will you? I’m dead if anybody finds out I’m not a set anymore.”“Anymore? How do you stop being a set?”Zaktan shrugged, nearly tossing Tahu Mata down five feet to his death as a result.“Watch it!” Tahu Mata snapped, struggling not to flail about.“I’ve got you, no worries.” Zaktan replied.“Are we there yet?”“Almost... yes!”Tahu Mata was about to sigh with relief; unfortunately for him, Zaktan dropped him three feet onto the bed. They were in the spare bedroom.“Be more careful next time!” Tahu Mata snapped. “By the way... where is everybody?”“Gone, for now.” A voice replied. “Whenever you arrive, everybody else vanishes for a few minutes... I’ve stopped it from occurring to these two, and a few others.”Tahu Mata turned around to see the Matoran Zaktan had been talking about.“Who are you?” he questioned.“The name is Vertak.” The now-named Vertak told him. “I... travel... places. Yeah. That’s all you need to know.”“Secretive.” Tahu Mata noticed. “You have piqued my curiosity.”“Nothing doing, buster.” Vertak replied. “That’s all I’m telling you. Well, I guess I can say that I’m attempting to hunt down ALMIGHTY as well.”“I HATE HIM!” Tahu Mata roared. “Wait a minute. Who’s ALMIGHTY?”“I thought that might get a reaction.” Vertak nodded. “Don’t worry. We’re going to try and halt the damage that’s been done.”“Damage that’s been done?” Zaktan questioned, before glancing at Tahu Mata. “Oh... right.”“EHLEK!” Vertak bellowed. “Where’s your group?!”“Right here!” Ehlek called back, hopping inside the door. “We just completed the repairs sir!”As the green Barraki approached, Tahu Mata spoke once again.“Repairs to what?”“The Time Machine.” Vertak explained. “It-”“The one the Barraki built. Right. I just fell through that thing like five minutes a... time machine? What am I talking about?” Tahu Mata rambled.“Your memories are disjointed and jumbled.” Vertak told him. “As a result of the Nex Paradox we live in at the moment.”“Okay. I’ll try not to make any more outbursts.” Tahu Mata replied. “As I said,” Ehlek began, stopping beside the Toa. “We’re done repairs. The Time Machine is ready to take a few of us back.”“Can I go?” Avak asked, pushing his way through. “I want to see the year 2001. It’d be awesome!”“I guess.” Vertak scratched his head. “Ehlek, you go too. And Tahu Mata, of course. I’m not sure if any more are needed... maybe one or two.”“I’ll go.” Zaktan offered.”“Alright.” Vertak nodded, and then waving a hand at Maxilos. “Maxilos, you’re not going. You’re needed here, to help me hold off whatever Nex throws at us.”The robot nodded, and both Nuju Metru and Matau Metru stepped forward.“We’ll join the group.” Nuju Metru stated, clapping Tahu Mata on the back. “We’ve got your back.”Tahu Mata frowned at the statement, a look of confusion on his face.“You joined Tahu Stars though... wait, who’s Tahu Stars?”Vertak rolled his eyes before shoving Tahu Mata, Ehlek, Avak, Zaktan, Nuju Metru, and Matau Metru towards the door.“You’d better get going.” He said. “Maxilos and I will try and hold them off, but-”“THERE HE IS!” Roodaka screeched from the doorway. “ATTACK IN THE NAME OF NEX 2.0!”Tahu Mata whirled around, drawing his sword; however, Maxilos was already ahead of him, cutting Roodaka in half and slaying her.“GO!” Vertak ordered. “AND WHATEVER YOU DO, TAHU MATA HAS TO LIVE!”The group charged, slicing through Rahkshi and Vorox with their weapons- as they charged past, Tahu Mata saw Malum hop away from Vertak as Strakk was blown to pieces; Makuta and Sidorak met their ends at the hands of Maxilos; Hakann was taken down by Avak; an entire legion of Vahki and Matoran was wiped out by Vertak, Ehlek, and Zaktan; and then there was Nex 2.0, the set that shouldn’t exist, watching from afar. Tahu Mata met his eyes, and knew that Nex 2.0 knew where they were going.“He knows!” he whispered to Nuju Metru. “We have to find a way to sneak out!”The Toa Metru of ice grunted in response, smashing Ehrye into spare parts. Beside them, Matau flung Vakama Metru away with difficulty, losing a piece of shoulder armour in the process- and then the rest of his right arm was ripped off by Umbra, towering over them.“Oh dear.” Tahu Mata said weakly.“Time for you to die once again, foolish fire Toa.” Umbra grunted, swinging his staff in an arc. “Never have I killed you. But today I shall at last.”The Year is 2001, The Nex Paradox... The Bedroom:Pridak ducked away from Nex 2.0’s attack narrowly, feeling the whoosh of air above him. Rolling away, he flung his rubber launcher at the Hero Factory set; unfortunately, it just being made out of rubber meant that Nex 2.0 didn’t even notice it hit him. Before Pridak’s eyes, Nex 2.0 grabbed Kazi by the mask, glancing over.“No....” Pridak breathed.Kazi tried to squirm away, but of course it didn’t do anything. Nex flung the Ko-Matoran away and Kazi slammed through the wall, leaving a hole. The parts that were left could be heard hitting the ground outside.“Kazi... no, not Kazi....” Pridak muttered.Mantax appeared beside him. “Can’t worry about it. Irnakk might be able to hold him off, but I dunno what the two of us can do to survive.”“AAAAAAAAARRRH!”It was a bellowed scream of pain, and looking up, Pridak and Mantax discovered why- Irnakk was reeling away from Nex 2.0, who had the Titan’s left arm in his clutches.“No way!” Mantax exclaimed. “Not cool!”Irnakk took one more step backward and tumbled off of the bed, landing with a crash on the floor below; every zamor sphere contained within his body spilled out, decreasing the Titan’s size by an extreme amount.“On the bright side,” Pridak told Mantax, “At least when we’re built in this place we’ll be happy.”“Yeah.” Mantax shrugged. “Time to die!”The black Barraki leapt onto Nex 2.0 as the Hero Factory set was preparing to jump; the two tumbled off of the bed. Crawling over, Pridak noticed Nex 2.0 holding Mantax’s head when he landed –feet first– on the floor. His best friend was dead. Shaking his head, Pridak was about to hop down as well when Irnakk slammed his fist into Nex 2.0, sending the robot flying through the air to hit the wall with a crunch, leaving a noticeable cracked indent in it. However, Nex shook it off like it was nothing and rushed the Titan, slamming into –and then through– Irnakk’s body, shattering it. For one split second Irnakk let out a roar of pain worse than the first, before he fell silent for the last time. Pridak scrambled to his feet, but stumbled and fell face first to the floor. Before he could move, he felt Nex 2.0’s hand close around his throat and he was lifted into the air to face the Hero Factory set.“I still don’t feel as though I’ve punished you enough.” Nex 2.0 told him thoughtfully. “So here’s what I’m going to do. Every single wave of sets, I’m going to kill one of the sets. Got that? And in 2006, those two sets are going to be Kazi and Irnakk. And in 2007, I’m going to make it a special occasion and kill three sets- because you and Mantax aren’t going to be alive for five minutes.”Pridak shrugged, which was a little hard to do at that moment.“Trust me- your mission to make everything better is going to make everything ten times worse.” Nex 2.0’s eyes gleamed. “I’m make sure of it.”Pridak rammed the sword on his wrist into Nex 2.0; by pure luck, it went down behind his body armour, popping the three pieces off. The white Barraki felt and saw Nex 2.0 stumble back in pain and shock; then, blackness.The New Brotherhood had been demolished by Nex 2.0, who would rule the Bionicle sets forevermore.To Be Continued.How was it? Funny? Epic? Boring? Terrifying? Terrible? Your choice.Character post updated as well.-ibrow Edited by iBrony

Nex is.... freaky. So he's like an actual robot? Wait, he can't be if Pridak's rubbery sword thing popped of armour. But you said he was robot! I'm so confused!Well, not really, aside from that I know what's going on. It sound like Tahu Mata and whatever friends he finds will become "la resistence".So, when a Bionicle dies, can they be brought back to life? Because Irnakk went back with the Barraki to kill Tahu Mata, but Irnakk was back in the present riping Matau apart. Or was that the Irnakk of a different timeline?ARRGHH! I'm probably over-thinking this way too much..Nice chapter by the way.MTL