Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

YES. THEY ARE BACK. But where's Tahu Mata?Of course, i didn't want Nex 2.0 to be back, but for the rest...gladface :).I feel bad for Nex 3.0 though...sadface. When's the nex chapter coming up? (Heh, get it? Nex instead of Next...heh, terrible pun.) ~TTG~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Ok, they're back. I'm gonna guess that the next parts are flashbacks about their adventure, and then Tahu stars is on a rescue mission to save Tahu Mata. Or something. Maybe.Another nice chappy, and Nex 2.0 defeated 3.0?Unexpected but ok.Too much cliffhangers....

Sums up what I was gonna say. Did not see that part coming.MTL

“Lucky little Kopaka.” Tahu Mistika said aloud. “You get to die next. Guess you’ll be the first member of this team to go extinct.”

Waaaayyyy better than that corny smack talk he gave to the Makuta in 2008.

“You’re coming with me.” Tahu Nuva informed him, dragging the barely conscious Tahu Mistika towards the Bedroom. “You’re under arrest... again.”

Please let him be put in a play-pen jail, please let him be put in a play-pen jail, please let him..

“Please don’t eat me.” Kazi murmured, cowering behind Irnakk.

Always a decent request to make.Good chappy as per usual. The suspense in this one was great.-MT
Sweet. Glad you enjoyed it.

Ok, they're back. I'm gonna guess that the next parts are flashbacks about their adventure, and then Tahu stars is on a rescue mission to save Tahu Mata. Or something. Maybe.Another nice chappy, and Nex 2.0 defeated 3.0?Unexpected but ok.Too much cliffhangers....

No, Tahu Mata's with them.Also cliffhangers are fun. And yes, Nex 2.0 killed Nex 3.0. You thought Nex 3.0 would win? Come on; you guys have seen what Nex 2.0 can do to Irnakk, and I didn't show Nex 3.0 until now because he sucks. :P

YES. THEY ARE BACK. But where's Tahu Mata?Of course, i didn't want Nex 2.0 to be back, but for the rest...gladface :).I feel bad for Nex 3.0 though...sadface.When's the nex chapter coming up? (Heh, get it? Nex instead of Next...heh, terrible pun.)~TTG~

Awful pun is awful. :PTahu Mata is with them. I didn't feel the need to mention him because... well... yeah, not sure what I was thinking there. Regardless.

Sums up what I was gonna say. Did not see that part coming.MTL
SURPRISE-ibrow

The only members of the Toa Mata that are dead are Pohatu and Kopaka. Onua and Gali just haven't shown up in Season 3 yet. Not sure if they will either, but their appearance (along with Kopaka and Pohatu (especially Pohatu (I'm serious here))) in Season 4 is guaranteed.-ibrow

What would you guys think of an Epic version of Tahu vs. Tahu? Chapters would be lengthened, most of the jokes would be removed, guest star portions would be removed entirely and replaced, characters who should've died would die, etc.-ibrow

You know, I could see it working, considering the last few chapters have been considerably darker than usual. Aslong as you had a comic relief character in there so it wasn't despressing to read, I think you'd be fine.MTL

What would you guys think of an Epic version of Tahu vs. Tahu? Chapters would be lengthened, most of the jokes would be removed, guest star portions would be removed entirely and replaced, characters who should've died would die, etc.-ibrow

You know, I could see it working, considering the last few chapters have been considerably darker than usual. Aslong as you had a comic relief character in there so it wasn't despressing to read, I think you'd be fine.MTL
Well, I do hope to move away from the darkness soon. For instance, chapter 10 isn't going to have more than a hint of it. But yes, at this point it's pretty much ingrained into the story, hence why I've been thinking it might be a good idea. The comedy will still continue, I'll just be rewriting it into an epic.

Wait, two Toa Mata are dead, and yet they will be in season 4?

I be tricksy...

Wait, two Toa Mata are dead, and yet they will be in season 4?

I blame the time machine.I'm sure it would be pretty good. The show's getting more and more dark anyway, so an epic version wouldn't be too bad.
...and you be wrong (about the time machine).-ibrow

Here's a little preview of the Epic for you guys; this is the prologue to Civil War.Tahu vs. Tahu: Civil WarFor Prosperity, For Purity, and For DefencePrologueiBrow Epic ProductionsThe Year is 2001...The Bedroom:A bright red and orange set stood to its feet slowly, staring around at the poster-adorned walls of the room. He adjusted his footing in accordance to the bending of the blanket that he was on, and then took in the canisters and boxes before him.The set’s name was Tahu. This he realized as he glanced at his open canister and the instruction booklet, both of which said his name.“Tahu...” he whispered. “A leader’s name, that’s what it is. Not that saying that is like, conceited or anything....”Shrugging and already forgetting about the thought, the newly christened Tahu’s eye fell on the canister of Lewa.“Well, if I’m leader, he gets to be right beneath.” Tahu decided. “It’s only proper.”And so Tahu set to work opening the green Lewa; it was difficult work, for he had to use his sword to cut free the lid to be opened. However, after several gruelling moments of labouring over it he was able to open the lid. Once he’d done so, the green and lime pieces of Lewa all toppled out, jumbled in a heap on the bed before him.“Where are his instructions?” Tahu asked himself, peering inside the canister. “Ah, here they are. Curled up along the sides- makes sense, I guess.”Flipping the book open, Tahu began to pop Lewa’s pieces into place one by one, carefully following each instruction. When he was done, he stepped back as Lewa shook his head slowly, staring around the room.“Hello.” Tahu greeted, holding out his hand. “My name is Tahu. It’s nice to meet you.”“Oh. Hi.” Lewa nodded, shaking his hand. “Where are we? Who am I?”Tahu waved an arm, a gesture that took in the entire room behind him.“We are currently in the Bedroom.” Tahu told him. “I don’t know where everything –or everywhere- else is yet, but we’ll find out. Your name is Lewa.”Lewa glanced at him suspiciously. “How do I know you’re telling the truth?”Tahu pointed to Lewa’s canister, and the green Toa glanced over to study it before nodding.“Alright then Tahu, I trust you.” Lewa told him, nodding. “You are the leader, then?”“Not quite, nor will I automatically say that I should be the leader.” Tahu replied, gesturing towards the other boxes and canisters. “We need to build all these guys first, and then we’ll all decide as a group.”Lewa remained silent for a moment before responding. “That sounds like something a true leader would say.”Tahu couldn’t help but grin at the comment, and a moment later Lewa smiled too. Then the two of them set to work, dividing the work ahead between them.~~~~~Tahu would become the leader, as elected by the Matoran, Turaga, and his fellow Toa. He would select Lewa as his Deputy, and together they would rule the Bionicle sets with few major problems for ten years. During this time they would extend their names (along with the other four Toa) to include the word “Mata” in them, so as to avoid confusion with the Toa Nuva. Elections would be held in the years of 2003 and 2008, both of which Tahu Mata would win, much to the disappointment of Makuta. In the year 2009, a massive prison outbreak would be easily halted, and peace would settle down.In the year 2010, the final line of Bionicle sets – the Bionicle Stars – would arrive. Evoking a sense of loss and finality in many Bionicle sets, and setting others on edge, the revelation that one of the Stars line was a remake of Tahu Mata would not help matters. This remake’s desire to have control – and Tahu Mata’s refusal to give it to him – would cause the Bionicle sets to erupt into a civil war, the likes of which had never been seen before. In addition, this civil war would cause the first Bionicle set deaths ever, and begin a long period of chaos that would seem to have no end.This end, when it did finally come, would leave destruction in its wake. Nobody would ever be the same.Tahu vs. Tahu; Tahu Mata’s loyal army dedicated to the old versus Tahu Stars’ hastily formed army dedicated to forging the new. Only one could be the winner, and it would take a long, war-ridden time stuffed full of casualties for that winner to be decided.Tahu vs. Tahu: Civil War – one side stands on defence, on side stands on prosperity, and both stand for purity. Which is which, and who will win?It’s time to find out.

Tahu vs. TahuAftermathChapter 10 – ReferencesiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2011...The Bedroom:Months of boring were crawling by. And by crawling by, Tahu Stars meant crawling by. He’d already collected every single stamp in the history of the planet because he was so bored.He’d thought that, after getting lost amongst this weird world of endless different versions of Tahu, going through a civil war, travelling through time, and returning things would sort of return to normal. Evidently, that was not the case.Ever since his return back in September (it was November now), the sets had, for the most part, re-joined their respective armies. However, several radical changes had occurred. Several members of different lines had switched allegiance (the first to do so, unexpectedly, had been Ehlek- Tahu Stars was still stewing over the incident), and the majority of 2007 remained under the pond. Tahu Stars thought over this as he made his way to Takanuva Stars and Nektann, who were on sentry duty.“Nektann, status report!” Tahu Stars demanded as he arrived.“Nothing much, sir.” Nektann shrugged. “However, I did get to set the Waspix loose on that band of jellybean Matoran. It was so satisfying....”The Skakdi sighed as he said this; Tahu Stars did his best to ignore it, turning to Takanuva Stars.“Status report!”“Well... I stabbed an ant with my staff.” Takanuva Stars told him.“Good job men. Continue the good work. Nektann, where are the Matoran currently held?”“In the Kitchen, sir.” Nektann told him. “Several of the 2.0 and 3.0 heroes are holding them –along with others – in the makeshift jail there.”“Alright.” Tahu Stars nodded. “I’ll send Gresh Stars and Stronius to replace you in a few minutes. When they do, come join me.”“Alright.” Takanuva Stars sighed. “Hey, are we going to go on a raid later?”A shadow passed over his leader’s face, and Tahu Stars shook his head.“Of course not. You know what’s supposed to happen, don’t you?”Takanuva Stars shifted around uncomfortably before nodding.“That’s why. Time flew by when we were at war, and we’ve agreed to hold the peace until whatever’s supposed to happen occurs.” Tahu Stars informed him.“You weren’t the one to make the decision.” Nektann observed.“You’re right, Nektann. I wasn’t. And I’m still wondering why.” Tahu Stars told him, before walking off.The Spare Bedroom:“Yo Tahu Mata, what’s up?” Malum asked, hopping up onto the windowsill and sitting on the edge beside his leader.“Nothing’s up.” Was the reply. “Nothing’s ever up anymore.”“I know man.” Malum sighed. “It’s so like, boring around here and everything. It kinda like, sucks. Just a little bit.”“It worries me.” Lewa Mata spoke up from Tahu Mata’s other side. “If we’re this bored now, when we’re not at war, what’s gonna happen when the war officially ends?”“That’s easy.” Tahu Mata told him. “You know what’s happening; we’re at a temporary truce as we wait for it. The thing is, sitting in a room with an entire army and doing zilch is not fun.”“You the man, brother.” Malum replied, tapping his fist on Tahu Mata’s shoulder. “Totally the words out of my mouth.”The former leader of the Bionicle sets remained silent for several minutes, watching Ehlek, Avak, Nuju Metru, and Matau Metru all building a fortress out of paper airplanes.“I’m bored.” Was the next thing he said aloud. “What should we do?”“Well... Tahu Mistika was caught recently.” Lewa Mata told him. “We could go laugh at him in the Kitchen.”“I feel like that’s somehow tempting fate or something, but that feels like something only those guys over at the Fourth Wall should know.” Tahu Mata replied, standing. “Let’s go. Malum, you coming?”“Sure thing man.” Malum responded, hopping to his feet. “Let’s like, totally go and rock their socks.”Later on, in the Kitchen:Tahu Stars warily approached the mass of jail cells lined along the countertop, accompanied by Rocka 3.0 and Surge 2.0.“You got all of them?” he asked.“We believe so.” Rocka 3.0 affirmed. “We got two blue Matoran, two black Matoran, three red Matoran, a crab, a brown Matoran, and a white Matoran.”“Yeah, and I don’t deserve to be in here!” Vultraz exclaimed from within the cell that housed the Matoran.“Nor I!” Ahkmou cried from beside him. “Takua and Pewku don’t deserve to be in here either!”“You were with these other Matoran promoting violence in a time of extremely uneasy peace.” Rocka 3.0 told them. “That’s why you’re there.”Vultraz startled them all by bursting into tears and collapsing beside an unconscious Kazi at the back of the cage. Tahu Stars exchanged a glance with Surge 2.0 before speaking.“I’ve heard tell that the Matoran Garan, Macku, Dalu, Tehutti, Piruk, Balta, and Velika threatened to kill one of my Barraki while I was gone.” He explained, stepping closer to the cage. “I want to know why.”Macku approached, kicking Ahkmou away with a look of contempt on her face.“Why are you on the Barraki’s side?” she hissed. “He’s turned on you to live in that pond.”Tahu Stars shrugged. “He hasn’t gone mad.”“Mad or not, we were in the right.” Garan spoke up from behind. He was opening his mouth to say more when Dalu punched him in the chin. “Ouch.”“We don’t care.” Macku told Tahu Stars. “And we’re not staying in here, either.”“Oh no?” Tahu Stars leaned in. “And exactly why is that?”“You!” a voice yelled from behind him. “What are you doing here?”Tahu Stars turned around, and found himself staring at Tahu Mata; beside his enemy were Malum and Lewa Mata, holding Takanuva Stars and Nektann squirming but captive in their arms.“Trying to assassinate me?” Tahu Mata exclaimed. “You’re that low?!”“What?” Tahu Stars questioned, glancing at Nektann and Takanuva Stars. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed several Waspix flutter over. He also made out several Gahlok and Nuhvok joining them. Out of the corner of his other eye, Furno 2.0, Evo 2.0, Breez 2.0,and Stormer 3.0 joined Surge 2.0 and Rocka 3.0.“You sent these two to assassinate me after you said we should keep the peace.” Tahu Mata said furiously.“What?” Tahu Stars repeated, confusion flowing through him. “I don’t understand... it was you who made the decision, not me....”“It was you.” Tahu Mata told him firmly. “Trust me, I’ve been wondering why I let you do it for the past month. My army demoralizes more and more by the day, and now I know why.”“How did they attack you?” Tahu Stars asked, preparing to battle.“Sneaking through the shadows. These two caught them before they could do anything.” Tahu Mata told him. “I will say it was a good plan, but a dishonest and cowardly one. Also a total fail, since it didn’t work. However, I’m thinking you deserve jail time.”At those words Tahu Stars ducked as Breez 2.0 leapt at him; she crashed into the banana stand and the yellow fruit began to fall all over the counter and floor.“And because you’ll be in jail for crime, and so will your second in command,” Tahu Mata began, readying his own sword, “I will take back sole control over the Bionicle sets.”Tahu Stars swore then as he shoved Evo 2.0 back and sliced through two lightning fast Gahlok.“I didn’t order them to attack you!” he protested as a green Matoran and a brown Matoran landed beside him. “HELP!”Suddenly Gresh Stars and Stronius were there, the lime Glatorian slicing through three more Gahlok and a Waspix that were heading for his leader, while the Skrall clubbed Surge 2.0 in the back of the head, causing the blue set to collapse.“This is dumb.” Stronius complained. “I mean seriously, I don’t even know what we’re fighting about here.”He turned around and clubbed Furno 2.0 in the face; however, he swung too hard and actually knocked the Hero Factory set’s head off, killing him.“Oops... my bad.”Tahu Stars’ sword then hit Tahu Mata’s with a snap, and the two of them began to duel fiercely, a whirlwind of red and orange moving through the battlefield.“Take that!” Nektann snapped, punching Lewa Mata in the face, causing the Toa to let him go and stumble back. “Now we can actually fight!”After freeing Takanuva Stars, Nektann faced his opponent and leapt, tackling Lewa Mata off of the counter to the floor below. Both sets then groaned as they lost their legs.“I feel so dumb now.” Nektann said.“That’s because you are dumb.” Lewa Mata responded.“BATTLE IN THE KITCHEN!” Rotor roared, flying out into the house. “BATTLE IN THE KITCHEN! COME ONE, COME ALL!”Rolling his eyes, Takanuva Stars swung a staff at Malum, only to have himself be picked up by the red Glatorian and chucked off of the counter himself. He suffered a similar fate, leaving Malum to begin pounding the Waspix and Gahlok.“You’ve gotta be kidding me.” Tahu Stars muttered as he saw sets begin to pour into the Kitchen and begin to duel. “This cannot be happening. It’s all your fault!”“No way, it’s all yours!” Tahu Mata shot back. “You’re the one who attacked first!”“You’re the one who tried to arrest me!”“You’re the one who tried to take over!”“You’re the one who made sure you stayed in power for ten years!”“You’re the one who has no gears!”“You’re the one with a small sword!”“You’re the one with a dumb head!”“You’re the one with a dot poking out of your stomach!”“You’re the one... hey, you’re right... aw man, and I feel so insecure now... thanks a lot....”“ENOUGH!” a voice screamed, bringing all the fighting to a halt. Well, all the fighting on the counter, at least.The fighters on the counter looked and saw that the one who had screamed was Macku, being helped out of her jail cell by Piruk and Velika.“It’s time you learned to appreciate us Matoran.” She announced. “Watch this.”The Ga-Matoran lifted her Kohlii Staff above her head and swung it around, shattering a Gahlok. She then leapt at the Hero Factory sets, killing two Waspix and then removing Evo 2.0 permanently from existence. Stronius smacked her down into the counter with his club as she approached, and Macku was stopped for all of ten seconds before Stronius found a hole where his body had been.“Wow... this hurts a lot....” were his last words before death belatedly claimed him.“Uh duh.” Was all came out of Malum’s mouth, before he shook his head. “Hey, um... I’m just gonna go... and... uh... run away... and stuff....”And so he did, running in the opposite direction than Macku and her band of carnivorous Matoran. This happened to end up not including Vultraz, Kazi, Ahkmou, or Takua & Pewku.“Ugh, my head still hurts.” Kazi moaned from within the jail cell. “Am I dead yet?”“No, not yet.” Vultraz told him, slapping him into a standing position. “Still alive.”“Are you sure I’m not in the Nether?” Kazi asked.“I’m pretty sure.” Vultraz responded, hopping behind Takua onto Pewku and helping both Ahkmou and Kazi on. “Yo Takua, get this crab to giddy up!”“I’m goin’, I’m goin’.” Takua muttered, smacking Pewku until she raced away from the scene of battle.“So....” Tahu Stars broke the silence a few minutes later. “Are we gonna keep fighting, or what?”Tahu Mata shrugged. “I don’t know. I’m starting to have a feeling that I’ve been played like a pawn by somebody. Also as if I was supposed to be the focus of the first half, but you were.”“Fourth wall!” Nektann groaned from below.“I feel like I should’ve been the focus of the second half, but you were.” Tahu Stars responded, ignoring Nektann. “Anyway, I guess that’s a no? No more fighting?”“No more fighting today.” Tahu Mata agreed, shaking Tahu Stars’ hand.They would’ve stopped right there, but of course that was when someone began to dramatically scream. And by dramatically I mean dramatically because it was right after an enormous explosion near the front of the house.“I guess that’s a change of plan? Lots more fighting?” Tahu Stars guessed.Tahu Mata shook his head, muttering something under his breath. It was not “Merry Christmas”. Not.That was when Kazi came bolting into the Kitchen, panting and gasping in front of the now silent sets crammed into the Kitchen.“Sorry-about-the scream.” He panted. “Very-scary-must-run-away-he-is-coming.”Kazi then collapsed, and was dragged away by several Turahk and Vorahk.“Who is coming?” Tahu Mata questioned quietly.Tahu Stars shrugged.“I RETURN!” a voice bellowed from outside the Kitchen. “YOU WILL FACE MY WRATH!”POP!A Matoran appeared beside Tahu Mata and Tahu Stars.“Vertak?!” Tahu Mata exclaimed. “You’re here? Wait, how do I know you?”Vertak swore loudly. “Don’t you dare start up with that again.“Your plan nearly didn’t work, you know.” Tahu Mata told him. “Wait a minute-”“Isaiddon’tyoudare.” Vertak reminded him.“MY ARMY AND I WILL DESTROY ALL WE SEE FIT, AND THE SURVIVORS WILL SERVE US FOREVER MORE!” the voice continued to bellow before Tahu Stars could enter the conversation.“Gamma’s here sooner than I thought.” Vertak sighed. “Not good at all.”“MY NAME IS ALMIGHTY, AND I WILL CRUSH YOU!!!”As the last few words were said, ALMIGHTY himself stepped into the doorway.“Now, who wants to die first?”To Be-“Me! Me! Oh oh oh, pick me! Please pick me! Pick me! Pick me! Oh, please please please pick me!” Tarduk yelled enthusiastically, bouncing up over the heads of every Bionicle set around him. “Please!”“Shut up!” ALMIGHTY snapped, annoyed. “I was trying to have a dramatic lead-in to the season finale, and now you’ve gone and screwed it all up!”Tarduk stopped.“Just for that, I won’t kill you!” ALMIGHTY decided. “Get over here NOW!”Tarduk scurried over, and ALMIGHTY grabbed him and squished him into a small gap in his armour, making sure the Agori would both do nothing and stay alive.“Don’t try anything, or I will never reconsider!” ALMIGHTY warned. “Now, back to business- who wants to die first?”To Be Continued....How was it?Guest stars coming next chapter- however, I am replacing one guest star who hasn't been online since the forums came online. First one who isn't already a guest star that pms me I will give the form to, and they can replace him.-ibrowEDIT: How far we have come in this year and some. One year ago today I posted Chapter 5 of Season 1- hard to believe. Sheesh.

Edited by iBrony

Dude.....what...Dah....heck? Tarduk got stuck INSIDE almighty????Also, I made that one guess saying gamma was almighty. You said no to the theory! So why is it so correct???Anyways, nice chapter, although I still don't know when TvT vultraz's diner is canon.Yay, guest stars have 1 chapter in th entire season - the finale. LoL

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Hahaha... loved that last part with ALMIGHTY and Tarduk. :P And there go the Tahus fighting again... will they ever stop bickering?

Actually, yes. Which is gonna make the end pretty painful for them.

Dude.....what...Dah....heck? Tarduk got stuck INSIDE almighty??Also, I made that one guess saying gamma was almighty. You said no to the theory! So why is it so correct???Anyways, nice chapter, although I still don't know when TvT vultraz's diner is canon.Yay, guest stars have 1 chapter in th entire season - the finale. LoL

I kinda decided to screw TvT: VD being canon. Decided it was better as something else. As for the Gamma/ALMMIGHTY theory, well, I didn't want to ruin anything. :PThe guest stars have more than one chapter, don't worry. I haven't completely deserted them yet. However, I'm not sure if I'll be including them in Season 4.-ibrowedit: Mafia III: The Cult >> check it out! Edited by iBrony

I'd hate to try fighting those Matoran. Small, but ridiculously deadly.Poor Tarduk. Someone goes around asking to kill people, and the only person who volunteers doesn't get it. Irony!I'm interested to see how the guest stars play into this...MTL

I'd hate to try fighting those Matoran. Small, but ridiculously deadly.Poor Tarduk. Someone goes around asking to kill people, and the only person who volunteers doesn't get it. Irony!I'm interested to see how the guest stars play into this...MTL

Yes, those Matoran are becoming as evil as Nex 2.0. Okay, maybe not that evil. But still.

I want to be a guest star if the position is possible to aquire.

Alright; I'll pm you the form.-ibrow

Thanks iBrow, I have sent in my form.Now let's see those matoran try to face ME!Muahahahahaaa!

Yup, you're in.Is there anyone else who isn't a guest star that would like to be? There's one other person I'm considering replacing, since they're completely inactive (I'm hoping those who are active will, like Xemnas, actually post soon).-ibrow

I kinda decided to screw TvT: VD being canon. Decided it was better as something else. As for the Gamma/ALMMIGHTY theory, well, I didn't want to ruin anything. :P

......I hate you.Nice trolling, btw.
:PThanks.

Form sent in. When's the nex (I'm using that pun for the rest of my life) chappy coming up?Oh and what. A. CRAZY CHAPTER. But the epic is cool :).~TTG~

Argh horrible punI'm gonna have to think up some really bad ones for your character to use. -ibrow

And by crawling by, Tahu Stars meant crawling by. He’d already collected every single stamp in the history of the planet because he was so bored.

Even the special edition Lady Gaga one!?

“You’re the one who tried to arrest me!”“You’re the one who tried to take over!”“You’re the one who made sure you stayed in power for ten years!”“You’re the one who has no gears!”“You’re the one with a small sword!”“You’re the one with a dumb head!”“You’re the one with a dot poking out of your stomach!”“You’re the one... hey, you’re right... aw man, and I feel so insecure now... thanks a lot....”

This was actually the most epic scene in the entire comedy.JK. Pretty funny though.

The Ga-Matoran lifted her Kohlii Staff above her head and swung it around, shattering a Gahlok.

...what is that staff made out of, obsidian?

removing Evo 2.0 permanently from existence.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“Are you sure I’m not in the Nether?” Kazi asked.“I’m pretty sure.” Vultraz responded, hopping behind Takua onto Pewku and helping both Ahkmou and Kazi on. “Yo Takua, get this crab to giddy up!”

Just wait until Macku meets a Ghast.Good chappy, iBrow. KUTGW. Sorry it took me this long to review.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

And by crawling by, Tahu Stars meant crawling by. He’d already collected every single stamp in the history of the planet because he was so bored.

Even the special edition Lady Gaga one!?

“You’re the one who tried to arrest me!”“You’re the one who tried to take over!”“You’re the one who made sure you stayed in power for ten years!”“You’re the one who has no gears!”“You’re the one with a small sword!”“You’re the one with a dumb head!”“You’re the one with a dot poking out of your stomach!”“You’re the one... hey, you’re right... aw man, and I feel so insecure now... thanks a lot....”

This was actually the most epic scene in the entire comedy.JK. Pretty funny though.

The Ga-Matoran lifted her Kohlii Staff above her head and swung it around, shattering a Gahlok.

...what is that staff made out of, obsidian?

removing Evo 2.0 permanently from existence.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

“Are you sure I’m not in the Nether?” Kazi asked.“I’m pretty sure.” Vultraz responded, hopping behind Takua onto Pewku and helping both Ahkmou and Kazi on. “Yo Takua, get this crab to giddy up!”

Just wait until Macku meets a Ghast.Good chappy, iBrow. KUTGW. Sorry it took me this long to review.-MT
Minecraft reference is a useful way around using a different word that I think the wordfilter removes. Plus, it's a reference. Delicious.Macku would eat the Ghast for breakfast. Also, her staff if made out of ordinary plastic, like all the Bionicle sets. However, Macku herself is extraordinarily strong. And evil.Well, 2012 Evo is coming... someday. I don't think I could bring myself to kill him off.-ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuAftermathInterview #6 – MalumiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Interview Room:iBrow: Hello everyone. Welcome to our sixth interview, and the first one since April.Camera Guy: You could show some enthusiasm, you know.iBrow: Awesome.Camera Guy: ... whatever.iBrow: Anyway, moving on. This time we’re interviewing Malum, that Glatorian guy that’s like, obsessed with Tahu Mata or something.Malum: I’m not obsessed! He’s just the man!iBrow: You’re obsessed.Malum: Am not!iBrow: You are. Now, question number one- Why are you so obsessed with Tahu Mata?Malum: ...iBrow: What?Malum: I refuse to answer the question.iBrow: Look pal, you’re the one who agreed to come on here. Not me. Heck, you were begging me!Camera Guy: Ahem....iBrow: ... fine. I grovelled. But that means you should answer.Malum: I’m not obsessed with Tahu Mata. He’s just awesome.iBrow: Your follow up statements are not helping your argument at all. Very well then, next question: how do you feel about your minor role within the comedy?Malum: ... I uh... I actually feel kinda sad now. I was thinking I was doing all right and then POOF, you say I’m not? Crud, this sucks man. This really does.iBrow: ...Malum: *sniff*iBrow: ... whatever. Next question- who do you think will win the war?Malum: Did you honestly just ask me that question? Are you dumb?iBrow: Don’t even start on it.Malum: Tahu Mata. Herp derp.iBrow: ...Malum: Yes?iBrow: I’ll forgive this one time. Next question: do you think you’ll die?Malum: Of course not... wait a minute.iBrow: Alright. Which is better- Call of Duty or Halo?Malum: Counterstrike. Although I’ve heard Battlefield is pretty good too.Camera Guy: Team Fortress 2 is where it’s at, brother.Malum: DON’T call me brother. Me and Tahu Mata are bros, not you and me. Get out of here.Camera Guy: And to think I’m being paid less and not even being named anymore....iBrow: Don’t even think about it. Alright Malum, another question: Do you have a three?Malum: Go... fish?iBrow: You cheater.Malum: I fail to understand what is occurring at this particular point in time.iBrow: ... whoa. Way too many words in that sentences. Make it simpler.Malum: Malum be confuse.iBrow: ...Malum: Dumb enough for y-oh wait. You said something about not doing that anymore, didn’t you... oops. I’m sorry.iBrow: Next question. Why are you so dumb?Malum: Oh boo-hoo.iBrow: Not the answer I was looking for, but okay. Who’s your best friend?... other than Tahu Mata.Malum: Curses. Hmm, difficult to say... I think it would be ALMIGHTY.iBrow: ... *glares*Malum: I kid! I kid! Nex 2.0!iBrow: One more chance and then you strike out.Malum: I jest! I jest! Um, uh, er, um, er, um... Kopaka!iBrow: Mata? Nuva? Phantoka?Malum: ... Nuva?iBrow: Good. He’s the only one still alive.Malum: Are you serious? Man, I’ve gotta start keeping up with the comedy....Camera Guy: Can I give my input? That’s sad. Even I follow the comedy.iBrow: You have nothing else to do. You live in limbo, waiting for the next interview to arrive.Camera Guy: Yeah... it’s a terrible life....Malum: I thought this was supposed to be about you interviewing me.Camera Guy: Shut up, nobody likes you.Malum: Actually, I’m pretty sure it’s the other way around, marshmallow. You’re the one living in limbo, not me.Camera Guy: I hate you.Malum: I hate you too buddy! :wub:iBrow: Okay, continuing on. What are your thoughts on the new year?Malum: It’s 2013?iBrow: ...Malum: Oh, you mean 2012.iBrow: No way. What made you think that?Malum: Well, you kinda got mad when I said 2013....iBrow: So your thoughts on 2012 are?Malum: The world is going to end. You’re finishing Tahu vs. Tahu before then, right?iBrow: Pssh, who do you think I am? Of course!Malum: ...Camera Guy: ...iBrow: ... okay, no. Probably not. We’ll be like, halfway through Season 4 this time next year.Malum: Wow, that was not what I was hoping to hear. At all.iBrow: Any new year resolutions?Malum: Why did you ignore me? Here’s my resolution: to have you listen to what I say.iBrow: What’s your favourite song?Malum: You just did it again. You didn’t answer my question.iBrow: What’s your favourite book?Malum: My favourite book is called “HEY IBROW! LISTEN TO MALUM PLEASE!iBrow: Your favourite movie?Malum: I am going to punch you in the face.iBrow: Your favourite- OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!Malum: I said I was going to punch you in the face.iBrow: So, what’s your favourite movie?Malum: ...Camera Guy: Wow.Malum: ...iBrow: ...Malum: ... I’m leaving.iBrow: Thank you for coming. Hope to see you again!Malum: No. Don’t ever see me again. I hate you. You’re like a worm.iBrow: ...Malum: *Knocks table over and leaves*iBrow: Anger management issues there, good grief.Camera Guy: ...iBrow: What?Camera Guy: ... nothing....The End.

Well iBrony, you may not want to host a talk show for a job :PPoor Malum, his lot in life is not very much, although at least he's got a hero to look up to!If you don't finish season 4 by the time the world ends, I'mma gonna be throwin' tables at you!

iBrow: What’s your favourite book?Malum: My favourite book is called “HEY IBROW! LISTEN TO MALUM PLEASE!

The correct answer was I saved the world and I liked it:P Just kidding, although I'd imagine it would be the sorta book Malum would like.Anyways, are going to do another interview? Maybe with Macku, and get the poor Camera Guy killed!MTL

Well iBrony, you may not want to host a talk show for a job :PPoor Malum, his lot in life is not very much, although at least he's got a hero to look up to!If you don't finish season 4 by the time the world ends, I'mma gonna be throwin' tables at you!

iBrow: What’s your favourite book?Malum: My favourite book is called “HEY IBROW! LISTEN TO MALUM PLEASE!

The correct answer was I saved the world and I liked it :P Just kidding, although I'd imagine it would be the sorta book Malum would like.Anyways, are going to do another interview? Maybe with Macku, and get the poor Camera Guy killed!MTL
Good thing I don't plan on being a talk show host... ever. Except here. I will do another interview; if it's before Season 4, it'll be with either Pridak & Mantax, Irnakk, Kazi, Tahu Nuva, Kopaka Nuva, or Tahu Mistika. If it's after Season 4, somebody who's had an impact in that season will be interviewed.Also, if you guys can stand to have more Tahu, check out How to Be a Hero, where Tahu teaches Hero Factory (and assorted Bionicle villains) how to be a proper hero. They fail. Someone dies.-ibrow

iBrow: Hello everyone. Welcome to our sixth interview, and the first one since April.Camera Guy: You could show some enthusiasm, you know.iBrow: Awesome.

A role model for optimists everywhere.

Malum: My favourite book is called “HEY IBROW! LISTEN TO MALUM PLEASE!"

Never heard of that one. When was it published?

iBrow: Your favourite movie?Malum: I am going to punch you in the face.iBrow: Your favourite- OW, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Just wait until you tells you he's going to grief your town.KUTGW, ibRow.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

“Don’t try anything, or I will never reconsider!” ALMIGHTY warned. “Now, back to business- who wants to die first?”

And then the custom-built LEGO SVRy 250 slammed into him, ending the not-so-ALMIGHTY threat forever. Right? Wrong?Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Computer issues. Edited by Toa Kapurkar--Rail Blazer

No problem; you're back in time. :PI hope, since it appears I will have an entire day to work on my history culminating project, that I'll have the time today or tomorrow to write Chapter 11. That means I'll have to get all the guest stars to like, actually post. Since only MT, Jl, Toa of Gold, and Kapurkar have posted more than once. Sadface.-ibrowEDIT: Post 200 in this topic! Woot.

Edited by iBrony