Tahu Vs. Tahu: Aftermath

Voltex

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have an update on Chapter 12 that I don't think you guys will like, but will hopefully get the comedy rolling again.Over the past few weeks I've gone through several drafts of Chapter 12, none of which I've been satisfied with. I've gone for dramatic, I've gone for action packed, I've gone for sad, I've gone for comedic, and nothing is working. I just simply can't write it, for whatever reason. It's grown frustrating to the point where I no longer want to write Chapter 12.So, I've decided in favour of instead simply writing an epilogue that will tell the outcome of what would've been Chapter 12, with a couple of flashbacks to short, key scenes from the would-be chapter. Once I've posted this, Season 3 will be over and I'll begin the writing of Season 4: Deconstruction, which will be posted in this same topic (and, to help those of you newer to TvT or those who might come during Season 4, I will also be writing summaries for Seasons 1-3 that will be posted here).I just thought I would get all of your thoughts on the matter.-ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuAftermathEpilogueiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Bedroom:Tahu Stars shivered as he remembered his dance with death the day before. The creation Blahdom had revealed himself just in time to save him, and the tide of the battle had turned with a creation and Vertak on their side.Several others had seemed to be temporarily empowered as well; One, Two, Maxilos, Vultraz, Zaktan, Pohatu Nuva... all of them, and others, had proved to be indispensible assets in the final battle with ALMIGHTY.But ALMIGHTY wasn’t truly dead, or so Vertak had told them before vanishing –this time, the Matoran promised, permanently- as well.“That was some battle, eh?” Takanuva Stars walked up to stand beside him, Nektann and Gresh Stars with him.“It was some battle.” Tahu Stars agreed, watching Irnakk and Hydraxon shoving a struggling Axonn into jail. “The definitive battle to end them all.”“So is the war over, or what?” Gresh Stars asked. “Because we’re still separated from them... sort of.”Tahu Stars glanced over his army – many (such as Makuta and all of the Rahkshi, including the Rahkshi Stars) had swapped sides to join Tahu Mata. However, others (like the Vahki and Visorak) had joined him. He didn’t really mind.“I hope it’s not over.” Nektann responded. “There won’t ever be peace as long as the two of you are still alive.”And therein lay the problem, Tahu Stars thought. They had to go to war. One of them had to die. But he wasn’t so sure he wanted the power anymore. The constant warring and battling had drained him; all he wanted was to relax, and live life.The opposite seemed to be true for the vast majority of the sets.“No, it’s not over.” Tahu Stars said. “But soon, it will be. It has to be.”The Spare Bedroom:“Thanks again, Blahdom.” Tahu Mata said. “You showing up... you lit a spark in our side. Brought us the victory.”“It was nothing.” Blahdom told him. “ALMIGHTY has had his time to reign. His time to end is coming, just as yours is too.”Tahu Mata didn’t know what to say to that, so he said nothing.“I do not mean that you will necessarily die, nor must Tahu Stars die.” Blahdom told him gently. “But neither of you will ever be able to lead again. Even if one of you dies and this war ends in that fashion, I do not predict that the winner will take the power that will be rightfully theirs.”“I’ve been thinking about that.” Tahu Mata confessed. “And I’m not sure I want to fight anymore.”The two remained silent at that for several minutes, watching the six Toa Inika training against several Turahk.“Yet you must continue.” Blahdom finally replied, turning away from the many training sessions currently going on. “No longer for you and Tahu Stars, but for them.”“Yes.” Tahu Mata whispered, nodding. “This war means nothing to me now. I just want it to stop. I want the peace, the quiet. How it was before all this started.”“Are you still getting the memory flashes?” Blahdom asked.“From the Paradox? Yes, I am.” Tahu Mata answered. “Vertak explained what happened. I still don’t think I understand- I don’t think I’ll ever understand- but at least it helps me not go crazy.”Blahdom nodded solemnly.“The end draws near.” He told the leader. “Either you will fall, or he will.”“Do you know?”“Yes. But whether I will tell you, I think you already know the answer to.”“I don’t want you to tell me. Too much trouble has been caused because sets have tried to mess with time.”“You are learning. You and Tahu Stars both are becoming wise.”“Which one will win, though? How will I know when the time comes?”Blahdom sighed, mulling the thought over before deciding it was safe.“Both of you will look over the final battle raging around you and, in that moment, you will consider who the two of you are. From that, you will decide who the Bionicle and Hero Factory sets need as their next –albeit for a short reign- leader.”Tahu Mata nodded.“You must go soon?”“I must go now.” Blahdom responded. “So long.”“So long....”The Hallway, Under the Entrance to the Attic:“Remind me why we’re here again?” Ehlek asked nervously.“Because we’ve been hearing thumps for several days.” Lewa Mata responded. “And Tahu Mata wants us to do something about it.”“Do something about it.” Vultraz snorted from above, where he hovered on his speeder. “Right. Because we can totally do something to whatever’s up there.”“We can investigate and bring back answers.” Maxilos reminded them.Lewa Mata nodded; Vultraz rolled his eyes and muttered something inaudible.“Ready? Alright. On my mark, we move in. Three... two... one.”The End.So there you have it, the conclusion to Tahu vs. Tahu: Aftermath.Hope you all enjoyed the ride, and I hope you all enjoy Tahu vs. Tahu: Deconstruction, as we approach the beginning of the end.-ibrow

Good ending. But in terms of the battle, not very detailed. Who killed ALMIGHTY? What happened to us? And who is Blahdom?Time for another question-answering PSA. Because I'm more curious (and confused) than ever. Nevertheless, again, good ending. Let's bring Deconstruction on now!~TNTS~

The long awaited third season of TA:OT is finally here!!

Blahdom was the name persons324 gave me for his guest star appearance. You were all killed by whomever it was you were fighting (with the possible exceptions of MT and Skarloth or Biobeast, who would've been ambushed by other sets).ALMIGHTY was removed by Vertak, Tahu Mata, Tahu Stars, and Blahdom, and then Vertak and Blahdom (as you saw) left.Nex 2.0 and the Rahkshi I intended to kill off will be resolved in Season 4, as those are things that I feel are necessary to show.-ibrow

IT'S FINALLY UPDATED

Tahu Stars shivered as he remembered his dance with death the day before.

Death makes for a lousy dance partner.

But ALMIGHTY wasn’t truly dead, or so Vertak had told them before vanishing –this time, the Matoran promised, permanently- as well.

Almighty's a Nintendo villain?

“Yes.” Tahu Mata whispered, nodding. “This war means nothing to me now. I just want it to stop. I want the peace, the quiet. How it was before all this started.”

And yet, a peace treaty has never been offered.Clearly Tahu is lying to make himself look better.Good chappy, iBrow. Also, what happened to my GS? Did he ever make an appearance? I can't remember anymore.-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@MT: You did appear, but had one of the more minor appearances. You, Skarloth, Blahdom, and Biobeast were all supposed to play larger roles in Chapter 12, but then everything with Chapter 12 fell apart.@Kapurkar: One more season and then this thing ends. I'm not gonna drag it in the mud further than that. Not that I'm dragging it in the mud yet, but you get the point.Also, all of you be ready for a surprise in Chapter 1 of Season 4 (which will come after the prologue).-ibrow

As iBrow didn't finish my death, here is how I originally asked to die.

Definestration (being thrown through a window), being shot by half a dozen cordak blasters multiple times, having various sets thrown at (and hitting) him, and being (finally) thrown through a window and slammed into the ground by an anvil.

Edited by Nujanii: Kanohi Master

Is Deconstruction the final season?Gosh, it will be hard. The throwbots and the end of the war?Unless the end of the war comes before the throwbots, and so the end of the war leads to the throwbots fighting the bionicles and hero factories, leading to Almighty coming out again.

ALMIGHTY himself is not going to be appearing again in the comedy. However, Deconstruction is the final season and it will show the end of the war and the Throwbots.2012 Hero Factory will not be appearing in Season 4.Hoping to have the Prologue up within the next week, and then the now-spoiled surprise will be revealed in Chapter 1.-ibrow

Well, it appears that I've come back to a rather morbid scenario. The last season? Everybody (or most of them atleast) going to die?Well, I can understand that, (expect the whole dream thing... kinda) however, what I do want to know is what ALMIGHTY is all up too and such, especially if he's not going to appear. However, just having him disappear could also work better, making him a mystery man that we have to think of our own explanations for. Or something.MTL

Welcome to Season 4.Tahu vs. TahuDeconstructionPrologue –Why?iBrow Comedy Productions“Open it up.” Lewa Mata ordered.“But-”“No buts.” Lewa Mata interrupted. “And stop complaining, Vultraz.”The Matoran scowled, but with the aid of Maxilos managed to open up the entrance into the attic. A cloud of dust billowed down and out of the attic, encasing the three sets. Vultraz coughed.And then silence.“This doesn’t feel right.” Ehlek murmured nervously from behind.“Well, don’t let me say I told you so.” Vultraz grumbled as he hovered into the attic with his vehicle.“Everyone in?” Lewa Mata asked.“Yeah.” Vultraz responded.“Then let’s move in.”Lewa Mata gulped as he lead the way through the attic slowly and carefully, taking in everything. Many boxes appeared dusty as if they hadn’t been opened for many years; however, there were many more that appeared to have been used very recently.And he didn’t recall the attic having ever been opened.“Why are more than half of the boxes as if they were just used?” Ehlek queried.“Because they have been just used, young sets.” Said a voice behind them.The group turned to face the speaker, who sat on a strange bike.“My name is Torch.” The set said. “I am what you might call a Slizer or Throwbot... and it appears that once again you feel the need to invade my home turf.”“I don’t understand.” Lewa Mata said.“Ten years ago the first shipment of Bionicle sets arrived.” Torch explained. “I and the rest of the Roboriders and Throwbots resided here before then, but were too weak and outnumbered to fight you. So we hid here, and you’ve claimed the entire house as your own ever since.”“We could’ve gotten along.” Ehlek suggested.“No. Even now you can barely get along with the Hero Factory. Different lines simply are not meant to get along.” Torch responded, his expression darkening. “And yet still, when your time is up, you prolong it. And now you come to take my territory again.”Lewa Mata readied his axe nervously.“We’re scouting.” He told Torch. “Nothing else.”“I and my kind were not strong enough before, but we’re strong enough now.” Torch continued, ignoring him. “You see, awhile ago a visitor came and gave us these strange powers. And said that were his plan to fail, we should succeed.”“ALMIGHTY.” Vultraz spat.“And now we say goodbye.” Torch finished, unleashing a wave of fire.The Bedroom:Irnakk watched Tahu Stars with disinterest as the Toa explained the job to him, preferring instead to watch Nektann and Gresh Stars arguing with each other over where Brutaka’s cell should be re-located.“-need you to watch them, find out what they’re doing, and report back,” Tahu Stars was saying, “And if need be, beat some of them up. Got that?”“Sure.” Irnakk shrugged. “The attic?”Tahu Stars nodded.“He didn’t listen to anything you were saying.” Takanuva Stars said as Irnakk lumbered away.“Yeah. Nobody does anymore.” Tahu Stars sighed.“So what’s up today?”“More of everyone training.” Tahu Stars shrugged, kicking a Lego brick away. “As usual.”“You’ve seemed different ever since we returned.” Takanuva Stars pointed out. “Almost like you’ve lost the will to fight.”Tahu Stars looked at him; Takanuva Stars stared back until the leader looked away.“Things change.” Was all Tahu Stars said in response.“You going to elaborate?”“I think you already know.” Tahu Stars told him, walking away. “I think you know exactly how I feel. Because you’re beginning to feel the same way.”The Spare Bedroom:Tahu Mata stood at the window, staring out into the yard as snow began to drift down.“It’s been a rough week, eh?” Malum said, appearing beside him with Strakk.The Toa Mata of fire nodded in response.“The end is coming.” Tahu Mata told them. “Nothing will be the same when it’s over. And there isn’t going to be any peace until I or Tahu Stars finally wins.”The three watched as a familiar white set that had been banished nearly two years before emerged from a hiding place in the back garden as snow piled on top of it.“Why are you two here?” Tahu Mata finally asked as the figure slipped into the pond and didn’t resurface.“Lewa Mata’s scouting team still hasn’t returned.” Strakk informed him. “They were supposed to be back two hours ago.”“I see.” Tahu Mata replied absentmindedly. “Well... send the Axalara, the Turahk, and the Vorahk. I suppose Makuta can go as well.”“Very well.” Strakk nodded and turned to leave.“You want something else, Malum?” Tahu Mata asked as the red Glatorian remained in place.“Your head seems to be in the clouds.” Malum told him. “Like you’re lost in the past.”Tahu Mata nodded.“I have indeed been mulling things over.” He replied. “Wondering how things were. And how they got to be. Leave me now; I must plan.”Malum glanced at him sceptically, but nonetheless left. Once he was gone, Tahu Mata sat himself against the window sill and closed his eyes.And he began to dream of the past.To Be Continued.Characters & Alliances for Season 4 will be revealed soon, and I hope to send the banner specifications to Cherixon within the week.-ibrow

Did Torch kill Ehlek, Vultraz and Lewa Mata? If so, I am sad. And good to see Tahu Mata is thinking things over. It's good to do that once and a while.Interesting start, especailly knowing that the Throwbots have powers form ALMIGHTY that they can use to kill sets and such.MTL

@MT: Thanks.@Maniac: For your question about Torch... Character – First Appearance - DeathTahu Mata’s Army2001Tahu Mata – Prologue – Chapter 8Lewa Mata – PrologueGali Mata – Chapter 4Onua Mata – Chapter 4 ½2002Tahnok (1-19) – Chapter 1Pohatu Nuva – Chapter 2Tahu Nuva – Chapter 2 – Chapter 8Exo-Toa (1-6) – Chapter 2Kopaka Nuva – Chapter 4Onua Nuva – Chapter 4 ½Gali Nuva – Chapter 52003Makuta – Chapter 1Turahk – Chapter 1 – Chapter 8Vorahk – Chapter 1 – Chapter 8Panrahk (1-9) – Chapter 2Kurahk (1-11) – Chapter 2Lerahk (1-6) – Chapter 2Takua & Pewku – Chapter 8 – Chapter 82004Nuju Metru – Chapter 1 – Chapter 6Matau Metru – Chapter 1 – Chapter 6Krekka – Chapter 6 – Chapter 6 Nidhiki – Chapter 6 – Chapter 6Orkham – PSA 7 – Chapter 8Vakama Metru – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Whenua Metru – Chapter 82005Keelerak – Chapter 4 – Chapter 4Suukorak (1-7) – Chapter 7Oohnorak (1-9) – Chapter 8Roporak (1-14) – Chapter 82006Avak – Chapter 1Jaller Inika – Chapter 4 ½Kongu Inika – Chapter 4 ½Zaktan – Chapter 6 (Mentioned)Vezok – PSA 7Thok – Chapter 7Reidak – Chapter 7Hakann – Chapter 82007Maxilos – Prologue – Chapter 4(Missing)Ehlek – PrologueDekar – Chapter 72008Vultraz – Prologue – Chapter 8Lewa Mistika w/ Axalara T9 – Chapter 1 – Chapter 22009Malum – Prologue – Chapter 8Strakk – PrologueTarix – Chapter 4 ½ - Chapter 8Vastus – Chapter 7 – Chapter 8Metus – Chapter 82010Meltdown – Chapter 4 ½Rotor – Chapter 4 ½2011Jetbug – PSA 7Tahu Stars’ Army2010Tahu Stars – Prologue – Chapter 8Takanuva Stars – PrologueNektann – PrologueGresh Stars – PrologueRahkshi Stars (1-14) – Chapter 32011Stormer 3.0 – Chapter 4 – Chapter 4Furno 3.0 – Chapter 4 ½ - Chapter 8Rocka 3.0 – Chapter 4 ½ - Chapter 8Rocka XL – Chapter 82009Stronius – Chapter 2 – Chapter 8Sahmad w/ Baranus V7 – Chapter 8Perditus w/ Thornatus V9 – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Vorox (1-6) – Chapter 7Atakus – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Ackar – Chapter 8 – Chapter 82008Tahu Mistika – Chapter 4 ½ - Chapter 82007Kalmah – Chapter 2 – Chapter 8Pridak – Chapter 2Carapar – Chapter 2 (Mentioned) – presumed deadRed Hydruka – Chapter 2 (Mentioned) – presumed deadBlue Hydruka – Chapter 2 (Mentioned) – presumed deadDefilak – Chapter 2 (Mentioned) – presumed deadMantax – Chapter 2 – Chapter 8Takadox – Chapter 42006Irnakk – Prologue – Chapter 4(Missing)Axonn – Chapter 3 – Chapter 8Brutaka – Chapter 3 – Chapter 8Kazi – Chapter 42005Sentrakh – Chapter 8 – Chapter 82004Ahkmou – Chapter 7Onewa Metru – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Bordakh – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Nuurakh – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Vorzakh – Chapter 8 - Chapter 82003Guurahk (1-15) – Chapter 3The OthersTorch – Prologue – Chapter 4Green Throwbot – Chapter 1 – Chapter 2 Scuba – Chapter 1 – Chapter 7Jet – Chapter 2 – Chapter 8Electro – Chapter 2 – Chapter 4Flare – Chapter 3 – Chapter 3Spark – Chapter 3 – Chapter 7Granite – Chapter 3 – Chapter 4 ½ Turbo – Chapter 3 – Chapter 4Millennia – Chapter 4 – Chapter 4Ski – Chapter 4 – Chapter 5Blaster – Chapter 4 – Chapter 4 ½ Nex 2.0 – Chapter 5 – Chapter 8Macku – Chapter 5 – Chapter 8Tehutti – Chapter 7 – Chapter 8Garan – Chapter 7 – Chapter 8Dalu – Chapter 7 – Chapter 8Piruk – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Velika – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Balta – Chapter 8 – Chapter 8Rocka – EpilogueFurno – EpilogueUpdated to The Epilogue.

Edited by Voltex

• 4 weeks later...

Yay! I mean, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.(The above "no" was for you mentioning the end was beginning.)Well, at least you're at it again. It's been quite a while...are you still doing TvT0?~TNTS~

Yes. That's more of a not-important side project though. I'll work on that every now and then.-ibrow

Tahu vs. TahuDeconstructionChapter 1 – Insanity Triple Pole VaultiBrow Comedy ProductionsThe Year is 2002:The Bedroom:“Remind me why we have so many?” Lewa Mata couldn’t help but ask as he and Tahu Mata dragged what felt the millionth pair of Bohrok sets to the Bedroom.“How about you remind me what I said the last five times you asked.” Tahu Mata suggested.“Well, you said you had no idea, but I was kind of hoping you would come up with a suitable excuse by now.”“Well, I don’t, so you’ll have to suffer in agony.”“I feel like this Tahnok weighs a million pounds.”“Hey Lewa?”“Yeah Tahu?”“Do me a favour would you? Shut up.”The two Toa flung the Tahnok canisters into the Bedroom and took a moment to clutch their chests, sagging against the wall. Less than a minute later Tahu Mata struggled to his feet, heaving for breath as he stumbled down the hallway. Lewa Mata choked back a sob as he struggled after him.“How many more are there?!” Onua Mata cried as he dragged two more Tahnok containers down the hall.“Dunno- probably about like thirty or more.” Tahu Mata responded, not stopping to chat.“I hate this job.” Onua Mata muttered.The Year is 2011:The Attic:Lewa Mata grunted as Torch tossed him unceremoniously into a rather large (and empty) cardboard box. He squealed when Vultraz and Ehlek were tossed in on top of him.“YOU PUT ONE MARK ON MY SPEEDER, I KILL YOU!!” Vultraz was bellowing. “DO YOU HEAR ME?!”“Oh I hear you alright.” Torch responded. “It’s kind of hard to not hear you when you’re screaming like that.”Vultraz was about to snap something back when the Throwbot shoved Maxilos in on top of him.“Make sure to behave yourselves in here.” Torch told them as he tossed a lit match inside and a transparent force field rippled into place over the entrance. “I’d hate to see you go up in flames before I got to interrogate you fully.”“Why don’t you just interrogate us now?” Ehlek asked, catching the match just before it hit the floor and sent them all up in flames.“Word has it your little leader has sent reinforcements after you, and there’s a Titan trying to bash down my door.” Torch responded. “So I’m going to go deal with that and leave these two to deal with you freaks.”Ehlek muttered something under his breath about toys having elemental powers as Torch walked away and two Throwbots took his place on either side of the box. Ehlek took in that one was blue and one was green, but didn’t bother asking their names. Instead, he turned around and kicked Lewa Mata in the mask.“Ow! What was that for?!”“Just seeing if you were awake- I don’t feel like I should be trusted with a lit flame.”“A lit- that little son of a....”“Ahem.”“Never mind... Maxilos, are you awake?”“That I am.” Maxilos responded. “What are you wishing, Lewa Mata?”“Well, I was kind of hoping you could stop crushing me and Vultraz, for one. Secondly, I’d like to entrust you with that lit flame, since you’re the only one that won’t drop it.”Maxilos silently stood, nudging a limp Vultraz off of Lewa Mata with his foot before taking the match from Ehlek.“I am unimpressed.” The robotic Titan told them. “There is a lack of originality to this situation. I believe that we should rectify that as soon as the time permits us to make an attempt.”“Slow down there, buddy.” Lewa Mata groaned, rubbing his knee. “I need to recover from the beating I just took.”Maxilos shrugged. “I cannot help your ineptitude. I am forced to observe it, rather than participate in aiding the ceasing of it.”“For the love of Mata-Nui, stop using so many big words!” Ehlek moaned, clutching his head. “I think my brain is melting!”“Once more, I cannot aid in the-”“IN SIMPLER TERMS, SHUT UP!!” Ehlek interrupted.In the Spare Bedroom:Tahu Mata leapt to his feet, his dream forgotten as he attempted to discover who had just called his name.“Tahu Mata!”He glanced down, and then rolled his eyes.“Yes, Avak?”“Nuju Metru and Matau Metru keep beating on me instead of each other.”“BEAT ON THEM BACK!! WHY DO I HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT THIS?!”“Hey, is it my fault Makuta beat me up even more when I fought back?”Tahu Mata face palmed and then took a deep breath, counting to ten and then back down to one slowly. Unfortunately, all he could remember about his dream was that he’d been frustrated, so of course that had carried over into his waking hours.“I don’t need to hear about every little issue you have.” He said through gritted teeth.“Sucker!” he heard Matau Metru chuckled, and then a THWACK.“STOP HITTING ME WITH YOUR SWORD!!”“Aw, don’t be such a baby!” that was Nuju Metru, who jabbed Avak in the chest with his hand.“STOP TOUCHING ME!!”“FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY, ALL THREE OF YOU STOP!!” Tahu Mata screamed, causing every single set within the room to freeze and stare at him.The Toa Mata of Fire’s eye twitched as he backed up and settled back down where he had been lying before. He shut his eyes, preparing to snooze, when-“I SAID STOP DOING THAT!!”“Oh for the love of god...” Tahu Mata muttered, pulling out his sword and hopping down to the floor, startling the three sets he’d landed between. “What seems to be the problem? We itchy for a fight? Because I decided to order one for dinner- don’t worry, I’ll pay the bill. Now, who wants the first piece?”Matau Metru opened his mouth to say something, and Tahu Mata grinned.“Alright then, let’s get started.”He grabbed the Toa Metru of Air and threw him into the training ring, shoving Avak and Nuju Metru over before hopping in himself. Several sets were already gathered around to watch, and more were creeping over as the seconds ticked by.“I think that we all need a lesson in respect.” Tahu Mata announced to them all. “I am going to show you why you should respect me, my opinions, and what I want. I am going to show why it is a very bad idea to annoy me. Here we go!”Before Matau Metru could react, Tahu Mata swung his sword and caught the Toa Metru in the chest, sending him reeling backwards into the wall. Tahu Mata was upon him again within second, reaching back with his fist and then punching Matau Metru in the face so hard that a dent appeared in the wall. Matau Metru staggered backward, but when Tahu Mata swung his sword this time it was met with both of his.“Now you’re talking!” Tahu Mata grinned, twisting his sword away and hitting Matau Metru’s arm with an uppercut. “Or not.”Matau Metru swung both of his swords wildly, but Tahu Mata dodged him easily and then kicked him back into the wall, stabbing horizontally with his sword and catching Matau Metru in a small gap in his armour.“Y’know, I’m starting to question how you killed two of my Toa Hordika so easily.” Tahu Mata said casually. “They must have been absolutely horrific fighters.”He didn’t give the Toa Metru a chance to respond as he poked Matau Metru in both of the eyes, causing the Toa Metru of Air to drop his swords and clutch at his mask.“OUCH, THAT HURTS!!” Matau Metru cried. “What was that for?!”“Hey man, we’re training.” Tahu Mata shrugged. “I can’t be responsible for any injuries I cause.”Without giving Matau Metru a chance to react, Tahu Mata threw him to the ground and then body slammed him, ramming his elbow into Matau Metru’s gut as hard as he could manage.“Yo, don’t kill him!” Nuju Metru called from the sidelines, sounding a little nervous.Tahu Mata chuckled lightly for a few seconds before he couldn’t contain it and burst into a full-on maniacal laugh. The sets gathered glanced at each other nervously, but they didn’t have to worry as Tahu Mata was cut off by finding one of Matau Metru’s swords now lodged in between his neck and shoulder.“...ow...” Tahu Mata gasped, yanking the sword out. “That was not nice or respectful, let me tell you that my boy. You’ll have to pay for that one.”Matau Metru shrugged and then Tahu Mata lunged, ramming the Toa Metru’s own sword down into his body and ripping it –and Matau Metru’s chest armour- away. As the Toa Metru of Air stumbled back, his mouth open in a wordless cry, Tahu Mata grabbed him by the bottom of his mask and slammed his head into the wall. Once Matau Metru’s head was fully lodged within the wall, Tahu Mata stepped back to admire his handiwork.“He is rather stuck, isn’t he?” he commented to several laughs as Matau Metru comically attempted to push himself out of the wall to no avail. “Feel free to help him get out if you wish- or you can leave him there and remember what happens to those who repeatedly bother me. I like my sleep.”And so that was that.At the Entrance to the Attic:“WILL WE LET AN UNKNOWN ENEMY DEFEAT US?!” Makuta roared.“NO!” the Turahk and Vorahk all shouted.“WILL WE BEAT THEM TO BITS?!” Makuta roared again, ignoring the rather obvious scorch marks all over the walls that said “you are going to die”.“YES!!” the Turahk and Vorahk all shouted.“I feel like we’re underestimating whatever enemies we might find.” Lewa Mistika observed from the Axalara T9.“Nonsense!” Makuta shook his head, pointing to the scorch marks. “Clearly there is nothing to fear here! A mysterious fire has long since destroyed everything in the attic!”“Oh yeah? What about Lewa Mata’s patrol?”“Well, obviously they are all dead too.”“...I can see that Tahu Mata gave us the perfect leader for this mission. You’re not going to lead us straight into a trap at all!To Be Continued!Character post updated as well! Quote your favourite parts!-ibrow

Edited by Kermit the Pyro