--Bionicle Re-Birth Chronicles--

I think I would prefer full episodes, simply because it will be a good stopping point, but if people would rather have scenes I can deal with the cliffhangers. Also, good to see this is back. I remember on the old forums watching this, waiting for the updates, (and for the videos to load :P) and I think I even made an MOC of Ryu's KPDS before. Also, the new screens so far look great! :) I can't wait for the new episode.

rarity-with-wings.jpgrarity-heart.png <<Newest Chibi: Nuparu Inika

I'd like it to be full episodes, releasing individual scenes... just doesn't sound very good to me. I'd rather wait for the episode to be released. By the way, Tohkann, I've wanted to share a little idea with you about the series. I'll send you a message... that is, if you're interested.

I must say, I am very impressed with this series. I actually avoided them for a long time, thinking that I wouldn't like the plot, but it's very interesting. It's also amazing how much the animation progresses. The first episode seemed very amateur, but by the fifth the characters look like they're from an actual anime. I can't wait to find out more about the Matoran's origins and why Takua has a human form!Also, Makuta (in Shadow Matoran form) looks like Pride from FMA. :PAnd I vote for full episodes.

Edited by Toa Alaka

Weaver, Seeker, and Spark

"When the first living thing existed, I was there, waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave."

- Death, The Sandman

(Previously Toa Alaka)

• 2 weeks later...

You know what this really, really needs? A team of people working on it. You got someone doing the writing, someone doing the animation, someone doing the editing... it'd be a lot more practical.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Eh... I can see your point to that, but I have to disagree. Multiple people working on the same project does help speed up the process, but I also think that it can cause the project to lose its original feel. If it had had multiple people working on it from the beginning it would be different, but I don't think it is possible to add more people and not have any changes made because of it.That... made a lot more sense in my head. :confused:

Lacertus

Eh... I can see your point to that, but I have to disagree. Multiple people working on the same project does help speed up the process, but I also think that it can cause the project to lose its original feel. If it had had multiple people working on it from the beginning it would be different, but I don't think it is possible to add more people and not have any changes made because of it.That... made a lot more sense in my head. :confused:

Yes, but when Tohkann's the only guy behind the wheel, it takes 18+ months to finish the first scene of a, what, eight minute episode (assuming episode 5's running time was a one-time thing). I don't think it'd hurt too much if somebody else was doing something like editing.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

I think I would prefer full episodes, simply because it will be a good stopping point, but if people would rather have scenes I can deal with the cliffhangers. Also, good to see this is back. I remember on the old forums watching this, waiting for the updates, (and for the videos to load :P) and I think I even made an MOC of Ryu's KPDS before. Also, the new screens so far look great! :) I can't wait for the new episode.

Nice to see you back (Or did you limit yourself to the official you-know-what topic? :P). Anyways, yes, you did, and no, with 12-month waits, episodes would drive me crazy waiting, even more than frequent scenes.

aouROFb.png

I could not wait a year per ep, but scenes would be bad. 10 minute eps I would really prefer.Oh, and I'd rather, if any relationship, Gali and Pohatu. It would make sense more to me anyway.

Matoro_by_agnosticambition.png

Through fire, through ice

Through the endless pain

He payed the last price

When the acts seem tame

That the sword be drawn

That the trumpets blow

When it comes to dawn

We will all bow low

For the ice warrior

For the final singer

For the last protector

For the flame-bringer

It was his greatest fear

It was his final fight

His name glistens here

In the stars tonight

Matoro

I'd been meaning to watch this for a while, so I just went through and watch Episodes 0-5 (along with 0 Remastered) and I must say, I love the traditional anime feel and music, as well as the way the BIONICLE story has been changed to involve the humans. I personally think Ven and Ryu are awesome, and would root for Lewa getting the girl, just because he clearly deserves to, and the Tahu-Gali thing is overused to the point of me being a bit sick of it. Great job on the series, and I'd prefer full episodes.

"The moral of the story is, I chose a half measure when I should have gone all the way. I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures Walter."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...