--Bionicle Re-Birth Chronicles--

Welcome to the Bionicle: Rebirth Chronicles Series topic!

:)-------------------------------------------------------------------User posted image-------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: The series is back along with the forums! :) Thank you all of you who have stuck with me all this time. Let's enjoy more of this story together! I'm working on episode 6 currently! :)) That will come in time, hopefully before or WHEN the 3 year anniversary of the series comes(Nov 15). ^_^ Oh and the brc crew want to say:

chibiw.png

20046772.png10/ 15/ 11 - New Topic Posted!Archived News:11/ 26/ 10 - Episode Zero (Remastered) uploaded and posted!!11/ 15/ 10 - BRC 2 year anniversary!!10/ 14/ 10 - Episode 5 uploaded!6/ 20/ 10 - Intro Sequence #2 Uploaded and posted!6/ 07/ 10 - New Official Art and Fan Art posted!1/ 30/ 10 - Takua auditions now open!1/ 29/ 10 - Roles updated-New fan art!-New official art12/ 28/ 09 - Episode 4 posted!12/ 25/ 09 - New BRC: ST! Issue #312/ 19/ 09 - New BRC: ST! Issue #212/ 12/ 09 - New BRC: ST! Issue #112/ 05/ 09 - Brand new short comics on my DA!Bionicle Re-Birth Chronicles: Short Tales #011/ 15/ 09 - BRC's One year anniversary!-Topic updated- Info section updated10 / 16/ 09 - Gali and Sonia VA's chosen10 /15/ 09 - New banner up!10 / 14/ 09 - Sonia and Gali roles chosen8 / 20/ 09 - Episode 3 posted7/ 03/ 09 - Staff position closed6/ 30/ 09 - Staff position deadlines set.6/ 26/ 09 - New staff position openings.4/ 30/ 09 - NEW SECTION POSTED! : Official Art- Concept art uploaded into section.3/ 19/ 09 - Topic fully restored- New fan art posted3/ 17/ 09 - Topic Reposted2/ 16/ 09 - Episode 2 uploaded.1/ 2/ 09 - Matoro role chosen and Sonia auditions open-More art in the fan section.12/ 2/ 08 - New openings in the auditions section11/ 24/ 08 - Updated and official human-cast picture in the Cast Section!- Wonderful fan-art posted in the Fan Section!11/ 19/ 08 - New Opening Animation download link posted with a major size compression!11/ 15/ 08 - First episode uploaded!-New banners up!64620148.png----As a fellow BIONICLE lover, I always wanted for the characters in the story to come to life. Movies did come out but, I wanted to see them animated with a different perspective as an Anime enthusiastic artist. This dream of making a series became true when I learned of the fan-base of this site and my new found knowledge of digital animation. I began this series in about September when I originally posted this topic. Then the first episode was released in November 15, 2008.However, before I started this I had posted 3 completely different animated videos called: Toa Nuva Hero's Come Back, Toa Nuva Hero's Come Back V2 and The Death of A hero.These gained a lot of popularity over here in the GA forums, with people commenting me telling me to begin a series. With these requests, determination, animation skills and the tools to create it, Bionicle: Re-Birth Chronicles was born!----98039450.png----In the time before time, on a world filled with intelligent life forms... Science was progressing and advancing outstandingly. That is until war happened. After such a grand scale war took place, the people of this world had to migrate to another "planet". The villagers use Kanohi, invented by Mata-Nui to survive in this new landscape. In the new world, there are six special humans, each in a canister, floating in the endless ocean. The canisters respond to a signal and head for the nearest coast. These humans are Kenji, Sonia, Ven, Takeshi, Ryu and Max. Each have a Kanohi Power Device System, or KPDS for short, and in these systems lie the TOA heroes that are destined to awaken Mata-Nui. To fully use their power they work together, each with their bio-host and become a complete TOA MATA! to fight back the evil Makuta's treacherous plans!----[/center]

15411569.pngEpisode 0 - Remastered Ver.Episode 01Episode 02Episode 03Episode 04Episode 05VVVVVVVVThis is just a small view of the episodeVVVVVVVV View it in a bigger screen by clicking on a link above^^^^^--[under Construction]--50826897.pngHere I will put Official Artwork made by me. -Enjoy!

--[under construction]------------

27560565.pngStaff positions:--[under construction]-----------IMPORTANT CREDIT POLICY----------I do not own or have any rights to Bionicle or Lego. These animations are purely fan-madeand are non-profitable, but for the sole enjoyment of the fans.The animations themselves are made and owned by Tohkann Animations. DO NOT USE material from the videos, or the videos themselves, in any shape or form whatsoever without getting permission from me first.-Thank you :biggrin:--Tohkann T.O.A------------------------------------------------

Edited by Hahli Husky

Yes! Yes! :biggrin: I've been continuously checking the forums for you to re-post this topic Tohkann :)

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

Not to be that one guy who does stuff like this, but wasn't the 6th episode almost completed a few months ago? I understand that you are busy, and BZP was down, I just want some clarification. I've been viewing these from the start, and I am anxious to see these getting some popularity.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Although I prefer Bionicles without humans(except when Bionicles destroy humanity in a one sided war), I have to say this is a wonderful program. It is nice to see your take on the story, and I am curious to see how much of the past holds true. How far in to the story do you plan on doing this?

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

Ah, finally. I thought that this was the entire reason they made this subforum XD BTW keep it up!reminds me of exo-force

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Love your stuff Tohkann, of course I'm eager for episode 6.

in·ter·ro·bang
also
in·ter·a·bang
(ɪntɛrəbæŋ) n. a punctuation mark in the form of a question mark superimposed on an exclamation point, used to end a simultaneous question and exclamation.

Previously known by the username "Ultra Hamster".

Glad to see this was put back up. Do we need to put all the sprites/fan-art back up, or is that not needed since the archive is accessible? Either way, I can't wait to more episodes... so I have nothing unique to say. This seems a lot like my post when this was re-posted on the old site...

THIS IS EMPTY! BOO-YAH! I'M A DRAGON!

ROOOOOOAR!!

Yay! I was kinda worried what would happen because the forums were down...seems like lots of projects halted and were forgotten about (some of mine included)....Looking forward to the next episode!

I'm a mask maker, voice actor, writer, and Time Lord from Ta-metru.
​That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

qs80409.jpg
I was formerly known as Krakuaofsonics (if that means something to you)...

Alrighty! :D Thanks for sticking with me on this guys! ^_^ I've decided it's time to show you something new since it has been a while. Without further ado, here is the first screenshot and first look at Episode 6 of BRC: XD 0b80488782974af9bde8b406bc26100d-d4d9tye.png^_^ new HD resolution is coming your way.--Tohkann T.O.A

Looking great as always! Just wanted to let ya know that I am still here and eager to help! sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Wahoo! Good to see this topic up and running. Glad to hear episode six is coming along as well. ^^ Hmm... You know, I've been improving on my art style, I might just have to do some more fanart of these guys (they are so fun to draw. XD).That is, if you still don't mind (ugh, yes I'm STILL asking you stuff like that. -.- No idea why anymore... Force of habit? XP). Speaking of improving, you're really improving as well, Tohkann! Love the screen shot there. ^^ The background is looking a lot cooler and Max seems... sharper and a little more detailed. Can't wait to see the new episode!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

Alrighty! :biggrin: Thanks for sticking with me on this guys! ^_^ I've decided it's time to show you something new since it has been a while. Without further ado, here is the first screenshot and first look at Episode 6 of BRC: XD 0b80488782974af9bde8b406bc26100d-d4d9tye.png ^_^ new HD resolution is coming your way. --Tohkann T.O.A

Looks amazing Tohkann. Simply incredible!I'm truly looking forward to seeing Episode 6! So I'll wait here patiently and provide support as best I can. Good luck with it all. :biggrin: ~X-ice Edited by X-ice

hey finally got around to checking on all the forums things i follow/ish so here i am! ready and willing for any and everything also, im voicing the mystery man right? or am i hallucinating?

my_card.jpg

credit to Bonesiii for the av,

credit to xecha for the template for the card, but I did all the work on it, thank you very much!

credit to taka nuvia (or her current name) for the original skullbud .2 file of which i edited,

to make the thing you see in my sign-off, if/when i use them

I am the who when you ask; "Who's there?" I am the wind blowing through your hair

I am the shadow on the moon at night, Filling your dreams to the brim with fright

I am The Darkness underneath your bed, I am the thoughts inside your head

Who Am I, You Ask? I Am One Of Many, And Many Are The _G.R.I.D_

WE ARE _G.R.I.D_ AND OUR TIME HAS COME

Alrighty! :biggrin: Thanks for sticking with me on this guys! ^_^ I've decided it's time to show you something new since it has been a while. Without further ado, here is the first screenshot and first look at Episode 6 of BRC: XD 0b80488782974af9bde8b406bc26100d-d4d9tye.png ^_^ new HD resolution is coming your way. --Tohkann T.O.A

Absolutely EPIC! :happydance: I totally love this!

"Life isn't black and white, no matter how it might seem."

Thank you very much for the comments! ^_^ It's November! That means its the month of BRC's Anniversary. A special really short sneak peak vid Is released first on a certain site for reasons XD But will soon be uploaded to Vimeo shortly after! It includes a re-animated something, and someone fighting someone in the rough stages of animation still. XD ---- In spirit of this, and to have something for y'all that we can contribute here, I'm gonna be starting up a contest! ^_^ A Page Cover contest! The little page cover are always switched up depending on holidays, occasions, current storyline happenings, etc. This time, I'm letting you all come up with a design for the 2011 Holiday's topic page cover. Just send me your entries through PM by November 29 and me and one of my colleges will judge the entries and reach a decision by the following day. Afterwards I shall re-create the winning design with the brc style and post it on the first post for all to see. The winner's name will be credited and included in the image as well. :) Just make any design you desire but make sure to include BRC Characters.. XD Alrighty! Onwards to discussing. ^_^ I'm off to animate now. Seems it will get really serious really soon... XD Especially after the Makuta fight... Ooooohhh. Lol. XD

Okay, I just saw the sneak peak, and it is epic. The transformation is so fluid, something about the way his mask forms particularly gets to me. I have to say I also liked to see the "behind the scenes" view of a fight, it really cements the stages the animation has to go through before completion.good to see one of my favorite "villains" in action, I wonder how the Bohrok will be portrayed in this adaptation? Regardless I have to say I am even more excited for the next episode, which I believe will feature the fight against Makuta. I still don't know who the character at the end of episode five is though.

"Danger is the anvil on which trust is forged"-Jaller(Jala) :smilejala: 
"We're on our own here-like we've always been-and we'll stand or fall on our own"-Tanma
"He may seem slow and strange to you, but his simple words often carry a hidden wisdom"-Turaga Vakama on Kapura

9B586E38-224D-4703-8EE3-5A0AC1CB8344.png.4f8ec6246a5ad7273e1c0d55cb15537e.png
Kanohi: Stories of a Matoran Vigilante The Impact of a Rebirth: a Kanohi Fanfic The Willing Exiles: a Kanohi Fanfic SKA PC Profiles: Kanohi, Collector, Mahrika Kardaka BZPRPG Profiles Avatar by @Harvali 

• 2 weeks later...
Loved the sneak peak you created Tohkann. I've watch it at least four whole times now maybe more. I especially loved the new Bio-Fusion sequence.Looking forward to what your coming up with next.~X-ice Edited by X-ice: The Blade of Night

Don't push Tohkann for deadlines, the man seems to have a hard time fulfilling them, and it's worth the wait anyway. He does have to animate this all himself (and you saw how amazing that sneak peek looked), plus collect the VAs lines and put them in. Sometimes people can get delayed in all that, especially with a production staff of one or two. :P:w:

Don't push Tohkann for deadlines, the man seems to have a hard time fulfilling them, and it's worth the wait anyway. He does have to animate this all himself (and you saw how amazing that sneak peek looked), plus collect the VAs lines and put them in. Sometimes people can get delayed in all that, especially with a production staff of one or two. :P :w:

We're not pushing him for deadlines, he said it himself. Not that he should rush or anything; take your time, Tohkann.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.