--Bionicle Re-Birth Chronicles--

Bulik, why don't you read the previous post? The one right above yours when you were writing your response?

Actually guys, this is my fault. He was going to release a little something for you yesterday, but he needed my lines, and my mics been acting up.I will try to have the lines to him soon, but just be a little patient.-SK

audio_narration_project_banner_small.jpg

Bulik, why don't you read the previous post? The one right above yours when you were writing your response?

Actually guys, this is my fault. He was going to release a little something for you yesterday, but he needed my lines, and my mics been acting up. I will try to have the lines to him soon, but just be a little patient. -SK

I saw that...but that was a couple days ago, and i have been a little patient, and he said he would do it soon

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Aside from not having some anticipated VA lines, my computer got infected with a virus. And I spent the time I use to animate fixing my comp.Thankfully nothing was lost and all is restored.There's difficulty getting in contact with VA's that are not as active anymore and perhaps I will have to replace some that did not come back after the forums did.Thank you all. And dont feel pressured skullkid. There are others that have not yet turned in their lines as of yet.--Tohkann T.O.A

Edited by Tohkann toa of arts

Actually guys, this is my fault. He was going to release a little something for you yesterday, but he needed my lines, and my mics been acting up. I will try to have the lines to him soon, but just be a little patient. -SK

I saw that...but that was a couple days ago, and i have been a little patient, and he said he would do it soon
My Friend, when you are a Senior in high school, and you have college applications to fill out, you will realize how busy I am. VCing is a thing I do as a Hobby, not a job (at least not yet). My Mic was broken, but I managed to find a new one. I am going to send Tohkann my lines tonight. -SK

pohatu_like_a_boss.gif

It's a shame there's been a delay with the release. I'm glad to hear nothing was lost with that virus, Tohkann. Something like that just happened to me recently and it wasn't fun. >.<Good luck with everything, guys! And don't worry, I'm sure we can wait a little longer. ^^ (And now I really want to draw Sonia... XD).

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

You're really lucky the virus didn't wipe anything from your computer. My little brother is practically foaming at the mouth for the episode.@Tohakann: Have you ever considered the use of lip-flaps when animating for dialogue? I mean this question in a polite and non-pushy way, but feel need to clarify as vocal infelction cannot be transfered in text.

Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

Hey, Tohkann! I drew you another picture!I'm Sorry, Kenji...Not sure what the context is, but I like to think it's one of those "...but I can't let you get in the way/but I have to do this alone" types of scenes. I also tampered with her design a bit and Sonia's more in my own style this time. ^^ (I've improved on drawing since the downtime. XP).Anyway, good luck with the episode!

Executive Vice President of Tomato Throwing

so how long is the expected delay?

That I cannot say... :-/

Keep in mind, I do Ryu, if you need me (I may or may not have said that already).

Yes. You have sent me Ryu's part from this episode. But for some reason... you gave Ryu a british accent >.> so um.. could ya resend that line again with his normal voice. X) lol.

It's a shame there's been a delay with the release. I'm glad to hear nothing was lost with that virus, Tohkann. Something like that just happened to me recently and it wasn't fun. >.<

Good luck with everything, guys! And don't worry, I'm sure we can wait a little longer. ^^ (And now I really want to draw Sonia... XD).

My thanks Tekulo. :)And great artwork! :biggrin:

Technical difficulties, huh? And now it's annoying that this is no longer in GA. Anyways, now fanart may cease because it belongs in this topic, but a different forum!

So fanart cannot be posted in this topic anymore huh?

You're really lucky the virus didn't wipe anything from your computer. My little brother is practically foaming at the mouth for the episode.

@Tohakann: Have you ever considered the use of lip-flaps when animating for dialogue? I mean this question in a polite and non-pushy way, but feel need to clarify as vocal infelction cannot be transfered in text.

Aw. <:-) And lip flaps? Well I actually have the audio of the VA's first and synch their dialogue and it automatically creates the flaps. Afterwards I go in and tweek them out so that they fit them best.Thanks for the suggestion though :)---------There are already two factors that you guys may know take most of my time now. School. But another factor is now present. Someone special has entered my life and I dedicate plenty special time to this person.In any case, they support my work and such I will work hard to make this media so that all could enjoy! ^_^

That I cannot say... :-/

Keep in mind, I do Ryu, if you need me (I may or may not have said that already).

Yes. You have sent me Ryu's part from this episode. But for some reason... you gave Ryu a british accent >.> so um.. could ya resend that line again with his normal voice. X) lol.
I got bored, thought it might be good, and I think you had no problem with it. I actually sent you two copies; one with his normal voice, one accented. I'll see if I can dig it up, but if not, I'm going to need the lines PMed to me; different computer, so I don't have the original file anymore.

audio_narration_project_banner_small.jpg

There are already two factors that you guys may know take most of my time now. School. But another factor is now present. Someone special has entered my life and I dedicate plenty special time to this person.

Noooo! Tohkann, you aren't allowed to do that to us! Why? Why?! You must concentrate only on BRC!Now that I'm done acting the part of the crazy fan, I actually think those are very good reasons to be busy. At any rate, I can't wait to see the new episode.Oh, and do you think maybe you could use those British-sounding lines for bloopers or something? I know that would be extra work for you, but I'm rather curious what Ryu sounds like with a British accent.

Lacertus

Heehee ^^There seems to be some interest in the British accent Lord Koji gave em huh? XDAlright I'll provide it to you all after the ep is released. ^^And thank you guys! That is some nice perspective you get there on yur drawing Tekulo. Good job ^_^--Tohkann T.O.A

Guys, this episode, and all episodes, is like baking a pie.Leave it in the oven to little, you get ridiculed for a bad pie.Leave it in to long, you get ridiculed for a burnt pie, which is like waiting forever for something really not that good *cough*Dark709's Comics*cough*.But, when you leave it int for the hour or two it needs, and don't complain the whole way, you get an almost perfectly baked pie that every one enjoys.So chill, my bros. The episode is done when it is done.All my pie talk now has me craving pie...

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Guys, this episode, and all episodes, is like baking a pie.Leave it in the oven to little, you get ridiculed for a bad pie.Leave it in to long, you get ridiculed for a burnt pie, which is like waiting forever for something really not that good *cough*Dark709's Comics*cough*.But, when you leave it int for the hour or two it needs, and don't complain the whole way, you get an almost perfectly baked pie that every one enjoys.So chill, my bros. The episode is done when it is done.All my pie talk now has me craving pie...

Very true. Very true. Don't forget, everyone, Tohakann now has someone special, he's in college, and has a job. Animation is a side hobby, yes, but he feels dedicated to his fans and works as hard as he can, when he can. Let's be respectful and not a pack of rabid dobermans foaming at the mouth. Edited by Toa the kid
1302120354_212_FT0__tiger__bunny_.jpg

Very true. Very true. Don't forget, everyone, Tohakann now has someone special, he's in college, and has a job. Animation is a side hobby, yes, but he feels dedicated to his fans and works as hard as he can, when he can. Let's be respectful and not a pack of rabid dobermans foaming at the mouth.
Rabid dobermans? He just asked when it would be done.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Very true. Very true. Don't forget, everyone, Tohakann now has someone special, he's in college, and has a job. Animation is a side hobby, yes, but he feels dedicated to his fans and works as hard as he can, when he can. Let's be respectful and not a pack of rabid dobermans foaming at the mouth.
But just about everyone who's posted here has complained about it being late. I think I did, too.Let him live his life, and let's not get mad at him for us not having one. Unless you do have one. But either way, let him be.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

But just about everyone who's posted here has complained about it being late. I think I did, too.Let him live his life, and let's not get mad at him for us not having one. Unless you do have one. But either way, let him be.
Okay, sure, we'll respect him and all that, but you don't have to insult us about asking when it'll be done.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

But asking accomplishes nothing. It's a waste of your time, and answering would also be a wasting his time. Time that would be better spent with school, life or on the show. It'll be done when it's done, and that's all there's to it.

Waste of time? It takes about ten seconds to write a post. With that logic, being on BZPower is a waste of time. People are just wondering when it'll be done, because the release date came and went already.

*sighs*People, people, calm down. Deadlines are hard to hit between a job, School, and having someone special you want to devote some time to. Most of us, including myself, only have school, so as hard as it is to understand at points, let Tohkaan do his work. It'll be out when it'll be out.Besides, Tohkaan to my knowledge never said that the episode would "Really and truely without a doubt be on BZP on the 15th." He, at the most, said he would try for the fifteenth. or that he wanted the episode to come out on the fifteenth.Thus, when the delays come and life gets in the way, as annoyed or sad as fans may be, his personal life will always take precedence over us.So please, have some respect for a guy who's taking time out of his already busy life - time that he could spend relaxing or doing something other than Re-Birth - and stop asking when it'll be done. It'll be done when it'll be done. Tohkaan's working as hard as he can with the time he has, and if he's not, then oh well.We are not the most important thing in his life. please try to remember that.And please before you reply, try to remember that i love Re-Birth just as much as the next guy, but in the interest of having a next episode, i can wait. There're plenty of other videos online to watch.~~~Glad to see this topic back up Tohkaan, with all the new spiffiness of BZP I'm sure that Re-Birth will be as popular, if not more so, than ever!Congrats on Finding someone special too, don't let us take all your time eh? Real life's more important than the Internet. (Just don't forget about us either Kaythanks :P)

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

I truly can't wait for episode 6! And also, Re-Birth Chronicles inspired me to create my own fan series. I will do my best not to do it exactly like it by:-only the glatorian and agori are completly human,, while MU beings have human heads(minus some dark hunters and all skakdi)-Slightly shorter and will be planned to have an episode every 2 weeks cuz my friend is helping with animation-not anime style, more of a comic book hero style-a little more cannonical as much as it canthanks for inspiring me and I'll continue to watch your show! It seems your the first to do it, and now your causing a bit of a chain reaction!

Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I'm sure that EP 6 will be out soon. tohkan, keep up the good work.everyone else please "Pinky Pie Promise" that you could be just a little bit more patient and i'm positive that tohkan shall finish the episode. you guys should now that he could stop the series as well if you keep bothering him.

I'm sure that EP 6 will be out soon. tohkan, keep up the good work.everyone else please "Pinky Pie Promise" that you could be just a little bit more patient and i'm positive that tohkan shall finish the episode. you guys should now that he could stop the series as well if you keep bothering him.

Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my I that I will not complain and be patient.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Quit the series because people asked when it'd be done? That'd be cruel!

Quit the series because people asked when it'd be done? That'd be cruel!
Not just because people asked when it'll be done. Little known fact, but someone's less likely to work on something or finish something that's part of a series when the viewers demand the next part, of keep asking when it'll be done. Makes it seem like you don't appreciate it enough to be able to wait, and thus, not really worth taking the time to make.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;