--Bionicle Re-Birth Chronicles--

I'm sure that EP 6 will be out soon. tohkan, keep up the good work.everyone else please "Pinky Pie Promise" that you could be just a little bit more patient and i'm positive that tohkan shall finish the episode. you guys should now that he could stop the series as well if you keep bothering him.

Quit the series because people asked when it'd be done? That'd be cruel!
Not just because people asked when it'll be done. Little known fact, but someone's less likely to work on something or finish something that's part of a series when the viewers demand the next part, of keep asking when it'll be done. Makes it seem like you don't appreciate it enough to be able to wait, and thus, not really worth taking the time to make.
Yurp. We need to give the creator a break, annoying him is stupid and won't make things move faster. Edited by Alt. D

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

I'm sure that EP 6 will be out soon. tohkan, keep up the good work.everyone else please "Pinky Pie Promise" that you could be just a little bit more patient and i'm positive that tohkan shall finish the episode. you guys should now that he could stop the series as well if you keep bothering him.

Not just because people asked when it'll be done. Little known fact, but someone's less likely to work on something or finish something that's part of a series when the viewers demand the next part, of keep asking when it'll be done. Makes it seem like you don't appreciate it enough to be able to wait, and thus, not really worth taking the time to make.
God, if we didn't care about his thing, we wouldn't even go to the frickin' topic. Edited by Toa Zaz

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

Hey Tohkann! Could you tell me what animation program do you use? Flash or Anime Studio?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

God, if we didn't care about his thing, we wouldn't even go to the frickin' topic.
Caring about it is one thing, Appreciating it is another. You can care about something with all your heart but not appreciate it in the slightest.Strange i know, but it's true.

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Hey, why don't we stop eagerly asking when the next episode is out, and instead speculate wildly about the next episode? Like what differences might Tohkann take?My biggest question is probably the whole, "who's fighting in the test video Tohkann uploaded?" question. I mean seriously, Sonia is obviously fighting another Toa, and I don't believe this has been brought up. Maybe it's the mysterious guy that showed up, maybe it's a Shadow Toa, any guesses?

THIS IS EMPTY! BOO-YAH! I'M A DRAGON!

ROOOOOOAR!!

I think the Shadow Toa is the best bet for that, it would also give an explanation for the shady guy at Ta-Koro in the last ep. Didn't the preview also show a bit of Bohrok? Maybe this ep will end in the same way as the MNOG and show Takua discovering the Lehvak nest.Keep up the good work Tohkann!:kakamanu: :t: :m_p: :n: :kakamanu:

Banner.jpeg

One thing... after episode 5, Tohkann was talking about shortening episodes so he could make them faster. Obviously this one hasn't come out any faster than previous ones (actually slower, I think), so will this episode be short, or regular (if you can really put out a "regular" episode length) duration?

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

One thing... after episode 5, Tohkann was talking about shortening episodes so he could make them faster. Obviously this one hasn't come out any faster than previous ones (actually slower, I think), so will this episode be short, or regular (if you can really put out a "regular" episode length) duration?

When on an Internet site and working on Free time, you rarely hit a deadline.Just be Freaking PATIENT.Now, on to the subject at hand, i'm going to assume this is a full length episode, just cause Tohkan's awesome.

When on an Internet site and working on Free time, you rarely hit a deadline.Just be Freaking PATIENT.Now, on to the subject at hand, i'm going to assume this is a full length episode, just cause Tohkan's awesome.
Just stating the facts, man. Sheesh.Good to know this'll probably be full-length.

Just stating the facts, man. Sheesh.Good to know this'll probably be full-length.
Stating facts once or twice yes, but you've been saying the same thing over and over again until it's gotten to the point of whining.and It will probably be full length. Can't garuantee episodes afterwards though.

Guys, this isn't a time to be fighting amongst ourselves. So what if he didn't make a dead line. Can you remember the last time anyone reached one on BZPower? And I agree with D-Shadow. So let's stop acting like a bunch of cannibalistic vultures.

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...

Guys, this isn't a time to be fighting amongst ourselves. So what if he didn't make a dead line. Can you remember the last time anyone reached one on BZPower? And I agree with D-Shadow. So let's stop acting like a bunch of cannibalistic vultures.

You don't stop arguments by taking sides and calling the other side a bunch of cannibalistic vultures; that's how you start them. Nevertheless, I guess you're right. We should just wait... Edited by Toa Zaz

I like to call us a pack of fluffy bunnies, but vultures work too.I was hoping my comment would stir some conversation or guessing, but hey, no plans are perfect.I mean, there are plenty of questions to ask. Such as what TPN, said about the Bohrok. If his guess is true, does anyone think the story should move to the second year so quickly, or is the Bohrok and first year being fused to one continual story. Maybe ensuring Makuta/Teridax will be the main villain for a bit longer? I don't know, any thoughts on the matter?

Edited by D-Shadow

THIS IS EMPTY! BOO-YAH! I'M A DRAGON!

ROOOOOOAR!!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh sweet, it's still here.How long have I BEEN away from this site.And yeah, I'm glad to see Tohkann's still progressing with Ep 6. I don't think he would dump a project like that. Especially one this successful. XDSo yeah, I'll just stick around for a while... I missed a lot of things. @___@

thanatosban.png

_|

Majhost | Brickshelf | This is a link |_

Awesome! It's back!Can't wait to see what will be in store for episode 6. I don't think that the Bohrok will be showing up just yet. The next episode will probably be more about the Shadow Toa(or Shadow T.O.A in this case) based on the ending of episode 5. But, you never know.Can't wait for it!Astris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

:)Heya guys. Been a while.Sorry for yur wait. ^^ Progress goes on and off these days. It's looking so swell. though. :) Thanks to my animation classes.Anyway, I've been trying to contact some VA's. Anyone know where I can contact Terakk other than BZP?And also thank you so much for the comments, subs, and patience. ^_^--Tohkann T.O.A

:)Heya guys. Been a while.Sorry for yur wait. ^^ Progress goes on and off these days. It's looking so swell. though. :) Thanks to my animation classes.Anyway, I've been trying to contact some VA's. Anyone know where I can contact Terakk other than BZP?And also thank you so much for the comments, subs, and patience. ^_^--Tohkann T.O.A

HE LIIIIVVVVVEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww. XD You guys are awesome.Scene 1 is nearly complete!Would you guys rather have it released in scenes? Or wait until the whole thing is done?I planned to release it in scenes. At least this one to try it out. What do y'all think? X) (Got in contact with the VA's so never mind looking for them :))--Tohkann T.O.A

Whatever Is fine with me

Hmm... That's an interesting idea. On one hand, we get more frequent updates, but on the other hand we will have to wait for new scenes to be released, as opposed to whole episodes. Kind of like asking for a bag of chips: you can wait or get the whole bag, or wait for less time and get one chip at a time.Yeah, I'm aware that my anaology makes little sense. Blame my stomach. :PAnyway, I'm willing to give it a shot. :biggrin:

Edited by Despair

Lacertus

Don't do the Scene by scene thing......its too choppy.You can maybe show one scene as a trailer, but finish the others in on product.

I think Kenjii/Skullkid is right, best to keep it all together in one episode instead of having people trying to catch up with plot.

As good as it would be to get more regular installments, I don't think it would be a good idea to release it scene by scene, I'd much rather have the full thing to watch. But like Skullkid said, a sort of trailer or sneak peek may help to keep us satisfied while you work on the rest of the episode.keep up the good work,:kakamanu: :t: :m_p: :n: :kakamanu:

Banner.jpeg

Nice to see you back Tohkann. I really need to stop getting so distracted with everything.​As for releasing each scene as there finished. I for one don't mind either way, though I do lead more toward waiting for the whole episode. However, both D-Shadow and Skullkid both bring up interesting ideas. But whatever you feel works.~X-ice

Edited by X-ice: The Blade of Night