LoMN - Yet Another Fan-Made Trailer

TheSkeletonMan939

I've just finished going through all of the movie trailers you made, but since this is for LOMN, I'll comment on just that one. I can see what you mean about omitting the Mask of Time and "discovering mask powers" thing, since it would just make the trailer confusing and drag on too long. It definitely captures the whole feeling of a darkness rising, especially with the music added into it, as well as added the needed sense of urgency in saving Metru Nui. My only complaint (and it's really minor) was Turaga Dume's dialogue near the beginning. It might have worked with just "You are a mask maker, not a Toa." It's a minor nitpick, but it doesn't take away from the experience.In general, these fan-made trailers are really good. LOMN is probably my favorite Bionicle movie, so I definitely like this one. For all of the trailers (since I can't exactly comment on them) you've used great choices in music. And these are a lot more epic than the original ones. I almost like the TLR one more than the actual trailer for it. They definitely capture your attention and make you want to see the movie. In fact, seeing this almost makes me want to see LOMN again. Great job on all four of them.

• 3 weeks later...

This one's my favorite, although the one for TLR is a close second.

The whole trailer really portrayed the feeling of danger and darkness quite well, and the evil closing in on Metru Nui. Aside from a few rough patches in the beginning, the trailer is excellent, good job.

toakopaka.png
Credit goes to Linus Van Pelt (Formerly known as Cherixon) and Spectral Avohkii Enterprises

My Memoirs of the Dead entry, Reflectons:

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=7351

I like the TLR one best, but that's probably just me.

Anyway, this one was nicely done. The emotion you put in there gave new meaning to the Lhikan-statue-falling scene. I think you might have made it a little too dark...in contrast with WoS, this was a somewhat brighter film.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wow that was my first reaction when I watched this for the first time. Ok now to my review of this.

I like how you made this trailer give out so many emotions though out it. I love how the music is put into this also the feeling of darkness rising have my chills. I love how you edited Dume speech to give him more of a dictator role. But When Vakama is telling everyone how it is his fault about what happened to Lhikan. You added the music perfectly to that part of the trailer. You can sense how hopeless he feels when he talks so that add more emotion into the trailer. I love how you made Lhikan's statue falling a way of saying it was the trigger of the fall of Metru Nui and I like how the music builds when the statue falls. I like Also how After the Statue falls you made everything gets real and how it feels like the shadows are unleashed. The Ending to the trailer I think is could make or brake it and you sure did make it something amazing. I like how you made Makuta have the final words of how no one can defeat him.

So In all great trailer I would love to see more of your work in this as it was enjoyable to watch it over and over again. I honestly wish you could keep making more. So Thanks for making an enjoyable fan trailer that I will never forget.