Newbie Questions

toaoftechnology

Hey, everybody-I think (No, wait, I hope) that there are lots of BZP newbies out there, and I mean no offense by that. I just use the word "newbie" to refer to people who are new to something and have little or no expertise in that area (In this case, BZPower.) Any fellow newbies out there? If so, please post a question here. Hopefully, it will be answered.I'm creating this topic for any "stupid" questions, as some BZP veterans might call them. If you feel inexperienced and alone in your newbie-ness when you ask a "stupid" question on an official Q&A topic, it should go here.-ToT(See, that shows how much of a newbie I am. When I made the username toaoftechnology, I never realized how lame the acronym would be. Oh, well, it's better "ToT" than "TOT" or "tot" or "Tot". No matter what my acroname (acronym + name) is, I am not a kindergartener!)(Oh, man, parentheses inside parentheses! Darn!)

Landfill rocks!

2812651770444812.jpg

He's just SO AWESOME!!!

While we appreciate that you seem to be trying to help, that's what this whole forum is for -- if someone has a question, they can post it in this forum in its own topic. There are not "stupid questions" as you say. Everyone gets confused sometimes, many people may have a question they think is stupid, but that doesn't make it a stupid question, and people shouldn't be afraid to post any question in this forum. No one should be mean to you for asking a question -- if they are, they will be punished, as that is very clearly against the rules. So there should be no reason to be afraid to post a topic here. Besides, new members also have the option of PMing Forum Mentors (once they have made 5 posts, as per the New Member Policy), as they are here to help new members. Please keep in mind that this forum is for questions only -- if you have an idea for an official topic, you should PM it to a forum leader of this forum (i.e., -Windrider-). Topic closed.newso1.png

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender