Unveiling the BZPower Tracker

We are always looking for new ways to improve BZPower - by no means do we think that we're perfect. Internally amongst the staff we often bring up things we'd like to fix or change or improve, and over time we try to get some of those things done. But you guys, our members, have your own ideas, and while we always try to look through the topics you start on the subject, it is often difficult to keep track of everything that's brought up. It's with this in mind that today I announce our newest feature, the <a href="http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=tracker">BZPower Tracker</a>. Read on to see what that means and what it can do for you and the site.View the full article

As your Q&A FL, I ask you please to keep questions about the Tracker to this Talkback as B6 requested at the end of the news article. But before you ask, be sure to check out the Tracker section of the Compendium in this post. I hope it's helpful; if you feel something is missing, PM me!Anyway, I do hope this feature will see extensive use. It's a step in a good direction, and I love it. <3

Edited by -Windrider-

I really like the idea of this bugtracker and I hope it sees a lot of use by both members and staff!Aside from the bugs that will (hopefully) be fixed as a result of this, this system has a couple nice side effects.BZP members can now get a little peek behind the scenes to see what's being worked on, and see that the staff aren't lazy bums after all!Likewise, it also gives staff a "to-do" checklist hub of unresolved issues that need to be looked into, so that issues can't be inadvertently forgotten about in a PM box or email.~ (A VTOAHMKEARH)

Edited by Avohkah Tamer