• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

What will happen to my Proto?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,330 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 02:12 PM

Dont get me wrong here, Im not totally obsessed with proto, and I always intended to re-new my Premier Member ship when it expires. Obviously you get your +2 when you become a premier membership, but what happens when it expires. Do I lose my +2?

#2 Offline Bambi

Bambi
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Mask of Light Unveiled

• 5,063 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 02:15 PM

Dont get me wrong here, Im not totally obsessed with proto, and I always intended to re-new my Premier Member ship when it expires.Obviously you get your +2 when you become a premier membership, but what happens when it expires. Do I lose my +2?

No, you won't lose your Proto after your Premier membership expires. Also, it might be a good idea to ask any questions you have about Proto in the Official Proto Energy Topic.

#3 Offline CeeCee

CeeCee
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,330 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 02:17 PM

Sorry. And thanks for answering.

#4 Offline -Windrider-

-Windrider-
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Global Moderators
  • Literally Kagome

• 5,355 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 02:30 PM

Dont get me wrong here, Im not totally obsessed with proto, and I always intended to re-new my Premier Member ship when it expires.Obviously you get your +2 when you become a premier membership, but what happens when it expires. Do I lose my +2?

No, you won't lose your Proto after your Premier membership expires. Also, it might be a good idea to ask any questions you have about Proto in the Official Proto Energy Topic.

In addition, renewing your Premier Membership will get you two additional points. And yes, your current +2 will not expire when your PMship runs out.Thanks for the answer, Bambi. Please do direct further PE-related questions to the Official PE Topic.Question answered, topic closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users