What will happen to my Proto?

CeeCee

Dont get me wrong here, Im not totally obsessed with proto, and I always intended to re-new my Premier Member ship when it expires. Obviously you get your +2 when you become a premier membership, but what happens when it expires. Do I lose my +2?

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

Dont get me wrong here, Im not totally obsessed with proto, and I always intended to re-new my Premier Member ship when it expires.Obviously you get your +2 when you become a premier membership, but what happens when it expires. Do I lose my +2?
No, you won't lose your Proto after your Premier membership expires. Also, it might be a good idea to ask any questions you have about Proto in the Official Proto Energy Topic.

Dont get me wrong here, Im not totally obsessed with proto, and I always intended to re-new my Premier Member ship when it expires.Obviously you get your +2 when you become a premier membership, but what happens when it expires. Do I lose my +2?
No, you won't lose your Proto after your Premier membership expires. Also, it might be a good idea to ask any questions you have about Proto in the Official Proto Energy Topic.
In addition, renewing your Premier Membership will get you two additional points. And yes, your current +2 will not expire when your PMship runs out.Thanks for the answer, Bambi. Please do direct further PE-related questions to the Official PE Topic.Question answered, topic closed.