• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

FVX-278 Mech

Mech Bionicle

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Mohamed Marei

Mohamed Marei
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Swarm Scavenger

• 13-February 09
  • 696 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 09:19 PM

A weird mech that utilizes my entire supply of copper pieces, which I'd never used on a MOC before!! The description is provided on my photostream, so you might as well just check it out from there.http://flic.kr/p/dfAcUBAnd the photostream will reveal itself on clicking the next pic, so no need to overload you guys with links! (Plus, I'm lazy :P )Comments if you'd like! And I know the picture quality is not the best ever, but it's all I could do, so please forgive me.:tohu:

#2 Offline Kimiko Kusanagi

Kimiko Kusanagi
  • Members
  • Kohrak-Kal Attacks!

• 07-August 12
  • 2,813 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2012 - 09:37 PM

Another interesting creation. The color scheme is pretty funky and looks nice- I feel like the trans light blue windscreens throw it off a little (it's somewhere between trans neon green and dark blue, but not either). The MOC itself is cool, I like the upper body. The posture and such makes me feel like it became stuck halfway between a humanoid position and a more abstract mech design, which is a tad odd. Overall pretty neat though. :lol:

My experience with graffiti was critical to my success in creating an army of murderous seagulls.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users