FVX-278 Mech

BrickPharaoh

A weird mech that utilizes my entire supply of copper pieces, which I'd never used on a MOC before!! The description is provided on my photostream, so you might as well just check it out from there.http://flic.kr/p/dfAcUBAnd the photostream will reveal itself on clicking the next pic, so no need to overload you guys with links! (Plus, I'm lazy :P )Comments if you'd like! And I know the picture quality is not the best ever, but it's all I could do, so please forgive me.:tohu:

31775851601_1a2a5bc5d1_m.jpg

"Welcome to Valhalla, Warrior."

Recent MOC's: The Headless Horseman (BBC71 Finalist)    LDD CCBS Chess    The Shadowed One (BBC69)    Nydoretha (Netherealm Empress)

Another interesting creation. The color scheme is pretty funky and looks nice- I feel like the trans light blue windscreens throw it off a little (it's somewhere between trans neon green and dark blue, but not either). The MOC itself is cool, I like the upper body. The posture and such makes me feel like it became stuck halfway between a humanoid position and a more abstract mech design, which is a tad odd. Overall pretty neat though. :lol:

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits