Faber Files: Metru Nui 3D Concepts

Christian Faber is updating his blog again; since yesterday he's added two new entries. First, he has some 3D concept renderings of Metru Nui, showing early designs of the city of legends. Additionally, he's included new cover art for Cryoshell's Breakout single. Quite some interesting artwork!http://www.bzpower.com/story.php?ID=5841]View the full article[/url]

Those 3D renderings of the city are fantastic. Am I the only one to see an exploding HF logo on the Breakout cover? :D-Gata signoff.png
Nah, you're definitely not. It kind of surprises me, since I would have expected that for a release like this Cryoshell would be avoiding tying their music to the LEGO brands it was written to promote. That was the case with "Creeping in my Soul" and "Bye Bye Babylon" when those were released to iTunes.But at the same time, it's somewhat cool to see Hero Factory in this kind of context. It'd be awesome if there were a music video for the song "Breakout", although I don't know if any of the Hero Factory media (besides maybe the 2010 promo animation) has visuals with the same epic sense of danger, mystery, and excitement as the Ghost animations that the previous Cryoshell songs were tied to. And I was less than impressed with the integration of BIONICLE: The Legend Reborn clips in the music video for "Bye Bye Babylon", so using out-of-context clips from the TV episodes might not be all that impressive.

It would be awesome If he released the files for the 3D models (If he is allowed to), and if so, some people here that are familiar with working with 3d models would put them to good use.Either way, it's great to see more concepts and designs from Faber.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

OK, so if you watch the first '05 flash animation, you will see that map of Metru Nui. I saw it on Faber Files and was like "OOOOOooooh. That's where that map is from!" Also, I had to look at the cover art again to see that HF logo. I think it's pretty smart how they worked it in. *cough*The new Mata Nui stuff is cool to!*cough*

new_sig_legacy_2.png

Downloading the height maps right now. Going to be extremely convenient if I ever need a model of Metru Nui.
Especially because you have a 3D comic series taking place in Metru Nui...:D

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...