Confusion in Bionicle 2: LOMN the movie

I always used to think that it was Makuta communicating to another member of the BoM, (as alluded to later when he tells Vakama to "join my brothers and me"), but apparently according to the novelization its just an image of himself in the mirror, because for some reason mirrors reflect what Teridax really is.

ktu_b.png

^click the banner to read my epic!

Credit to Shattered Mask Productions for the banner

Internment - Ask Makuta Returns

Yeah, it was described as a shadowy mirror that showed a reflection of Teridax's true self. Although there was a part in that part of the novelization that confused me. It says that he stepped into the mirror at one point, which just made no sense to me.signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Yeah, it was described as a shadowy mirror that showed a reflection of Teridax's true self. Although there was a part in that part of the novelization that confused me. It says that he stepped into the mirror at one point, which just made no sense to me.signoffffff.png
Probably just an error on Greg's part. Edited by thebeggerpie

WIP

I remember the mirror as being water.

I'm back!

I always used to think that it was Makuta communicating to another member of the BoM, (as alluded to later when he tells Vakama to "join my brothers and me"), but apparently according to the novelization its just an image of himself in the mirror, because for some reason mirrors reflect what Teridax really is.
That actually would have been really interesting if they'd done that. With not just one pair of eyes, but like twenty to show that Teridax/Dume was speaking to the entire Brotherhood.

If I remember correctly, Teridax was talking to a "mirror" of liquid Protodermis, which for some reason reflected his true nature. Dume was never aligned with Teridax, though, at any point after the Brotherhood's rebellion.

BZPRPG TIME, where you could have one post talk about dinner, and the next about lunch.

Time is beyond relative here.

There's no reason not to put lasers in the palms of planet-sized robots. In fact, if I had my own planet-sized robot, palm lasers would be one of my first upgrades.

BZPRPG Profiles [outdated]

May or may not be back from a multi-year hiatus. We'll see how this works out...

From several posts, I take it was a mirror in the books. Never had much interest in 2004-2005, but I know enough. I thought that in the beginning Turaga Dume was just threatened by Teridax or something. Then, maybe, it wasn't enough anymore, so Teridax possessed him. I think this, movie-wise, deserves a big shrug. :shrugs: :shrugs: Also, just found this emoticon. Found it worth sharing. :rollaway:

The_Brotherhood_of_Makuta_by_Arzeron.jpg

Comply. Create. Consume.

The second one has some BIG artistic differences, poor morbuzahk(don't mind spelling), but yeah you must keep in mind that films have to look cool, stories don't mind that off-course
The Morbuzahk wasn't included because it would have made the movie about 2 hours longer, and they really just skipped over how they got the disks, as we already knew how that happened. But yeah, the films were mostly meant to look cool in some aspects.

dat_logo_newer.png

qs56078.jpg
 My Brickshelf, please don't copy!

... :t: :b: :m_o: :c:...

Looking for shiny Regirock, Articuno, and Virizion!

(Can trade most any legendary for them!)

My 3DS friend list is full, sorry!

How was he misguided?

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

How was he misguided?
In 2006, he was in favor of "rolling over and playing dead" instead of sending Matoran to investigate what happened to the Nuva. He suffered from an "all is lost" mentality instead of actually trying to find the Nuva and figure out what was going on. He was too used to relying on Toa for help, and as such he believed that only Toa could save the universe or do anything to help save it.