• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Problems with MNOLG2

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 11:18 AM

I'd never beaten the game before, so I thought I'd dust off the copy sitting on my hard drive and give it a go. Welp, I just got the 6th crystal, and the cutscene of Ta-Koro being destroyed won't happen. I got all the crystals, showed the Purity Crystal to Nixie, beaten the tournament, but whenever I step into Ta-Koro nothing happens!
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#2 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 990 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 11:39 AM

What version are you using? I seem to recall the problem being that it would happen without gathering the crystals. Are you sure you did everything up to that point? http://biosector01.c..._II_Walkthrough

banner.png
{ If you have BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui, PM me . . . NOW! }
I'm well over the age of 13, so if you work for LEGO, you can talk to me. :)

#3 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 03:41 PM

What version are you using? I seem to recall the problem being that it would happen without gathering the crystals. Are you sure you did everything up to that point? http://biosector01.c..._II_Walkthrough

I'm using the BioMediaProject version. I'm not sure I did everything 100%, but I'm pretty sure I did everything that was required...

-Cree Indian Prophecy

Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#4 Online The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 05:49 PM

I had the same problem. I use the text based saving one.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#5 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 990 posts

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 08:23 PM

I'm not having any trouble triggering the Ta-Koro destruction in the text file saving version. Can you post the contents of getstate.txt for me to look at?

banner.png

#6 Online The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:41 AM

It happened a while ago so I quit it and now have edited my getstate so that I could take screenshots of the beach. Draezeth might be able to though.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#7 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:36 AM

Here's the txtUse spoiler tags for spoilers only. -B6&validhahlistring=1&scene=GreatMineAnnexB&previousScene=GreatMineAnnexA&HahlisRoof=1&WaterWheel=1&CounterWeight=1&EastBridge=1&GakoroProclamation=1&SearchedSea=0&AiyetoroTask=1&DosneTask=1&AziboTask=1&ChampionshipWon=1&TakoroDestroyed=0&LastMatch=1&LastPlayed=Kokoro&OnukoroLosses=011&OnukoroWins=0&KokoroLosses=01&KokoroWins=01&LekoroLosses=01&LekoroWins=01&PokoroLosses=0&PokoroWins=01&TakoroLosses=0&TakoroWins=01&ItemBladder=0&ItemDisc=614&ItemFishingPole=0&ItemFlags=0&ItemGakoroMap=2&ItemHatchet=16&ItemKolhiiBall=30&ItemKolhiiStick=16&ItemLargeShell=0&ItemRopeAndGrapple=0&ItemSickle=16&ItemSwimFins=0&ItemWayfinder=0&ItemPickaxe=16&ItemSluice=16&ItemDigger=0&ItemCrystalPurity=2&ItemCrystalPeace=16&ItemCrystalFaith=1&ItemCrystalCreation=2&ItemCrystalProsperity=1&ItemCrystalCourage=1&ItemCharmAccuracy=16&ItemCharmCreation=16&ItemCharmCourage=1&ItemCharmDuty=1&ItemCharmDestiny=16&ItemCharmFaith=16&ItemCharmPeace=16&ItemCharmProsperity=16&ItemCharmPurity=2&ItemCharmSpeed=16&ItemCharmStamina=16&ItemCharmStrategy=16&ItemCharmStrength=16&ItemCharmUnity=4&ItemCharmWillpower=16&ItemMarkasNote=0&ItemNixiesKey=16&ItemSeaChart=0&ItemStaffOfUnity=0&ItemKolhiiKey=0&ItemBambooPole=6&ItemBambooWood=128&ItemCowrieShell=100&ItemFishhook=16&ItemFlax=48&ItemGrapple=0&ItemHarakekePlants=202&ItemLightstone=1&ItemMangeaoPole=0&ItemMangeaoWood=0&ItemNails=0&ItemNet=5&ItemOre=7&ItemProtodermis=9&ItemPuiriPole=0&ItemPuiriWood=0&ItemRigging=0&ItemRope=35&ItemSailcloth=9&ItemSeaweed=24&ItemString=1&Accuracy=66&Speed=61&Stamina=61&Strategy=37&Strength=102&Willpower=27&charMackuState=0&Widgets=999&version=1.18&

It happened a while ago so I quit it and now have edited my getstate so that I could take screenshots of the beach. Draezeth might be able to though.

If I may be so bold, what are the screenshots for, and from which beach?

Edited by Black Six, Nov 21 2012 - 05:53 AM.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

#8 Online The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 12:28 PM

Ta Wahi beach. Try searching the Internet for screen shots of it from MNOLG 2 and you get next to nothing. I was getting them for my topic in S&K, but I don't know if people want them yet (nobody's said anything).

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#9 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 990 posts

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 01:42 PM

&OnukoroLosses=011&OnukoroWins=0

According to your progress file you haven't betten Onukoro but lost to them 11 times.Also, I can't remember if this was an issue or not, but OnukoroLosses might need to be 0 to avoid a glitch.

banner.png

#10 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:45 PM

According to your progress file you haven't betten Onukoro but lost to them 11 times.Also, I can't remember if this was an issue or not, but OnukoroLosses might need to be 0 to avoid a glitch.

Wat. Not only did I beat Onu Koro just yesterday, but Whenua acted like I had before that as well! Oh well, I'll see if that fixes it. Thanks a lot.EDIT: Didn't work.

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 20 2012 - 08:53 PM.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

#11 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 990 posts

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:04 PM

Wat. Not only did I beat Onu Koro just yesterday, but Whenua acted like I had before that as well! Oh well, I'll see if that fixes it. Thanks a lot.EDIT:Didn't work.

I took a closer look, plugging your values into my own getstate.txt and doing some tinkering. If the Crystal items are higher than 1, the cutscene won't play. Set the following values to 1 and you should be able to view the cutscene:
&ItemCrystalPurity=1&&ItemCrystalPeace=1&&ItemCrystalFaith=1&&ItemCrystalCreation=1&&ItemCrystalProsperity=1&&ItemCrystalCourage=1&

banner.png

#12 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:35 PM

YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSS! That did the trick! Infinite thanks, JrMaster! Should there be sound in the final cutscene?

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 20 2012 - 11:39 PM.

-Cree Indian Prophecy

#13 Online The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 09:13 AM

I should try that. I need to watch the cutscene a few dozen times and take screen shots of various things. Like that horn Agni has.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#14 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 990 posts

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 10:40 AM

YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSS! That did the trick! Infinite thanks, JrMaster! Should there be sound in the final cutscene?

No, there shouldn't. I always thought there should be, but I guess they never added it.

Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder, Nov 21 2012 - 10:40 AM.

banner.png

#15 Online The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Scavenger Va

• 660 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 10:51 AM

No, there shouldn't. I always thought there should be, but I guess they never added it.

That's just weird.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#16 Offline The Lord Of Wednesday

The Lord Of Wednesday
  • Members
  • Toa

• 106 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 09:12 PM

[color=#008000;]An old trick is to type "kapura" in-game, and then press F8 if a problem arises, this should reload the area correctly with few exceptions (but even in these exceptions, there are tricks to get around them with it).[/color]

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users