• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Problems with MNOLG2

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,283 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 11:18 AM

I'd never beaten the game before, so I thought I'd dust off the copy sitting on my hard drive and give it a go. Welp, I just got the 6th crystal, and the cutscene of Ta-Koro being destroyed won't happen. I got all the crystals, showed the Purity Crystal to Nixie, beaten the tournament, but whenever I step into Ta-Koro nothing happens!

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up."

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#2 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 20-January 09
  • 1,034 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 11:39 AM

What version are you using? I seem to recall the problem being that it would happen without gathering the crystals. Are you sure you did everything up to that point? http://biosector01.c..._II_Walkthrough

banner.png
{ If you have BIONICLE: The Legend of Mata Nui, PM me . . . NOW! }
I'm well over the age of 13, so if you work for LEGO, you can talk to me. :)

#3 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,283 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 03:41 PM

What version are you using? I seem to recall the problem being that it would happen without gathering the crystals. Are you sure you did everything up to that point? http://biosector01.c..._II_Walkthrough

I'm using the BioMediaProject version. I'm not sure I did everything 100%, but I'm pretty sure I did everything that was required...

"Power is always dangerous. It attracts the worst, and corrupts the best. [...] It is only given to those who are ready to lower themselves to pick it up."

Onepu, Kehuri, the recluse, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Priicu, Kimala - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#4 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 05:49 PM

I had the same problem. I use the text based saving one.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#5 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 20-January 09
  • 1,034 posts

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 08:23 PM

I'm not having any trouble triggering the Ta-Koro destruction in the text file saving version. Can you post the contents of getstate.txt for me to look at?

banner.png

#6 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:41 AM

It happened a while ago so I quit it and now have edited my getstate so that I could take screenshots of the beach. Draezeth might be able to though.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#7 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,283 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:36 AM

Here's the txtUse spoiler tags for spoilers only. -B6&validhahlistring=1&scene=GreatMineAnnexB&previousScene=GreatMineAnnexA&HahlisRoof=1&WaterWheel=1&CounterWeight=1&EastBridge=1&GakoroProclamation=1&SearchedSea=0&AiyetoroTask=1&DosneTask=1&AziboTask=1&ChampionshipWon=1&TakoroDestroyed=0&LastMatch=1&LastPlayed=Kokoro&OnukoroLosses=011&OnukoroWins=0&KokoroLosses=01&KokoroWins=01&LekoroLosses=01&LekoroWins=01&PokoroLosses=0&PokoroWins=01&TakoroLosses=0&TakoroWins=01&ItemBladder=0&ItemDisc=614&ItemFishingPole=0&ItemFlags=0&ItemGakoroMap=2&ItemHatchet=16&ItemKolhiiBall=30&ItemKolhiiStick=16&ItemLargeShell=0&ItemRopeAndGrapple=0&ItemSickle=16&ItemSwimFins=0&ItemWayfinder=0&ItemPickaxe=16&ItemSluice=16&ItemDigger=0&ItemCrystalPurity=2&ItemCrystalPeace=16&ItemCrystalFaith=1&ItemCrystalCreation=2&ItemCrystalProsperity=1&ItemCrystalCourage=1&ItemCharmAccuracy=16&ItemCharmCreation=16&ItemCharmCourage=1&ItemCharmDuty=1&ItemCharmDestiny=16&ItemCharmFaith=16&ItemCharmPeace=16&ItemCharmProsperity=16&ItemCharmPurity=2&ItemCharmSpeed=16&ItemCharmStamina=16&ItemCharmStrategy=16&ItemCharmStrength=16&ItemCharmUnity=4&ItemCharmWillpower=16&ItemMarkasNote=0&ItemNixiesKey=16&ItemSeaChart=0&ItemStaffOfUnity=0&ItemKolhiiKey=0&ItemBambooPole=6&ItemBambooWood=128&ItemCowrieShell=100&ItemFishhook=16&ItemFlax=48&ItemGrapple=0&ItemHarakekePlants=202&ItemLightstone=1&ItemMangeaoPole=0&ItemMangeaoWood=0&ItemNails=0&ItemNet=5&ItemOre=7&ItemProtodermis=9&ItemPuiriPole=0&ItemPuiriWood=0&ItemRigging=0&ItemRope=35&ItemSailcloth=9&ItemSeaweed=24&ItemString=1&Accuracy=66&Speed=61&Stamina=61&Strategy=37&Strength=102&Willpower=27&charMackuState=0&Widgets=999&version=1.18&

It happened a while ago so I quit it and now have edited my getstate so that I could take screenshots of the beach. Draezeth might be able to though.

If I may be so bold, what are the screenshots for, and from which beach?

Edited by Black Six, Nov 21 2012 - 05:53 AM.

#8 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 12:28 PM

Ta Wahi beach. Try searching the Internet for screen shots of it from MNOLG 2 and you get next to nothing. I was getting them for my topic in S&K, but I don't know if people want them yet (nobody's said anything).

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#9 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 20-January 09
  • 1,034 posts

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 01:42 PM

&OnukoroLosses=011&OnukoroWins=0

According to your progress file you haven't betten Onukoro but lost to them 11 times.Also, I can't remember if this was an issue or not, but OnukoroLosses might need to be 0 to avoid a glitch.

banner.png

#10 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,283 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 08:45 PM

According to your progress file you haven't betten Onukoro but lost to them 11 times.Also, I can't remember if this was an issue or not, but OnukoroLosses might need to be 0 to avoid a glitch.

Wat. Not only did I beat Onu Koro just yesterday, but Whenua acted like I had before that as well! Oh well, I'll see if that fixes it. Thanks a lot.EDIT: Didn't work.

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 20 2012 - 08:53 PM.

#11 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 20-January 09
  • 1,034 posts

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 10:04 PM

Wat. Not only did I beat Onu Koro just yesterday, but Whenua acted like I had before that as well! Oh well, I'll see if that fixes it. Thanks a lot.EDIT:Didn't work.

I took a closer look, plugging your values into my own getstate.txt and doing some tinkering. If the Crystal items are higher than 1, the cutscene won't play. Set the following values to 1 and you should be able to view the cutscene:
&ItemCrystalPurity=1&&ItemCrystalPeace=1&&ItemCrystalFaith=1&&ItemCrystalCreation=1&&ItemCrystalProsperity=1&&ItemCrystalCourage=1&

banner.png

#12 Offline Zalty

Zalty
  • Members
  • Emerging Flying Force

• 09-March 09
  • 2,283 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 11:35 PM

YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSS! That did the trick! Infinite thanks, JrMaster! Should there be sound in the final cutscene?

Edited by Draezeth, Nov 20 2012 - 11:39 PM.

#13 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 09:13 AM

I should try that. I need to watch the cutscene a few dozen times and take screen shots of various things. Like that horn Agni has.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#14 Offline JrMasterModelBuilder

JrMasterModelBuilder

• 20-January 09
  • 1,034 posts

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 10:40 AM

YYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSS! That did the trick! Infinite thanks, JrMaster! Should there be sound in the final cutscene?

No, there shouldn't. I always thought there should be, but I guess they never added it.

Edited by JrMasterModelBuilder, Nov 21 2012 - 10:40 AM.

banner.png

#15 Offline The Legendary TNT

The Legendary TNT
  • Members

• 22-August 12
  • 714 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 21 2012 - 10:51 AM

No, there shouldn't. I always thought there should be, but I guess they never added it.

That's just weird.

new_sig_legacy_2.png

#16 Offline The Lord Of Wednesday

The Lord Of Wednesday
  • Members
  • Toa

• 22-May 12
  • 106 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 09:12 PM

[color=#008000;]An old trick is to type "kapura" in-game, and then press F8 if a problem arises, this should reload the area correctly with few exceptions (but even in these exceptions, there are tricks to get around them with it).[/color]

Divinator of Dreams.
4hcuu9.jpg
This Is Proud Stigma.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users