Problems with MNOLG2

ARROW404

I'd never beaten the game before, so I thought I'd dust off the copy sitting on my hard drive and give it a go. Welp, I just got the 6th crystal, and the cutscene of Ta-Koro being destroyed won't happen. I got all the crystals, showed the Purity Crystal to Nixie, beaten the tournament, but whenever I step into Ta-Koro nothing happens!

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

What version are you using? I seem to recall the problem being that it would happen without gathering the crystals. Are you sure you did everything up to that point? http://biosector01.c..._II_Walkthrough
I'm using the BioMediaProject version. I'm not sure I did everything 100%, but I'm pretty sure I did everything that was required...

BZPRPG Profiles

Here's the txtUse spoiler tags for spoilers only. -B6&validhahlistring=1&scene=GreatMineAnnexB&previousScene=GreatMineAnnexA&HahlisRoof=1&WaterWheel=1&CounterWeight=1&EastBridge=1&GakoroProclamation=1&SearchedSea=0&AiyetoroTask=1&DosneTask=1&AziboTask=1&ChampionshipWon=1&TakoroDestroyed=0&LastMatch=1&LastPlayed=Kokoro&OnukoroLosses=011&OnukoroWins=0&KokoroLosses=01&KokoroWins=01&LekoroLosses=01&LekoroWins=01&PokoroLosses=0&PokoroWins=01&TakoroLosses=0&TakoroWins=01&ItemBladder=0&ItemDisc=614&ItemFishingPole=0&ItemFlags=0&ItemGakoroMap=2&ItemHatchet=16&ItemKolhiiBall=30&ItemKolhiiStick=16&ItemLargeShell=0&ItemRopeAndGrapple=0&ItemSickle=16&ItemSwimFins=0&ItemWayfinder=0&ItemPickaxe=16&ItemSluice=16&ItemDigger=0&ItemCrystalPurity=2&ItemCrystalPeace=16&ItemCrystalFaith=1&ItemCrystalCreation=2&ItemCrystalProsperity=1&ItemCrystalCourage=1&ItemCharmAccuracy=16&ItemCharmCreation=16&ItemCharmCourage=1&ItemCharmDuty=1&ItemCharmDestiny=16&ItemCharmFaith=16&ItemCharmPeace=16&ItemCharmProsperity=16&ItemCharmPurity=2&ItemCharmSpeed=16&ItemCharmStamina=16&ItemCharmStrategy=16&ItemCharmStrength=16&ItemCharmUnity=4&ItemCharmWillpower=16&ItemMarkasNote=0&ItemNixiesKey=16&ItemSeaChart=0&ItemStaffOfUnity=0&ItemKolhiiKey=0&ItemBambooPole=6&ItemBambooWood=128&ItemCowrieShell=100&ItemFishhook=16&ItemFlax=48&ItemGrapple=0&ItemHarakekePlants=202&ItemLightstone=1&ItemMangeaoPole=0&ItemMangeaoWood=0&ItemNails=0&ItemNet=5&ItemOre=7&ItemProtodermis=9&ItemPuiriPole=0&ItemPuiriWood=0&ItemRigging=0&ItemRope=35&ItemSailcloth=9&ItemSeaweed=24&ItemString=1&Accuracy=66&Speed=61&Stamina=61&Strategy=37&Strength=102&Willpower=27&charMackuState=0&Widgets=999&version=1.18&

It happened a while ago so I quit it and now have edited my getstate so that I could take screenshots of the beach. Draezeth might be able to though.
If I may be so bold, what are the screenshots for, and from which beach? Edited by Black Six

BZPRPG Profiles

&OnukoroLosses=011&OnukoroWins=0

According to your progress file you haven't betten Onukoro but lost to them 11 times.Also, I can't remember if this was an issue or not, but OnukoroLosses might need to be 0 to avoid a glitch.
Wat. Not only did I beat Onu Koro just yesterday, but Whenua acted like I had before that as well! Oh well, I'll see if that fixes it. Thanks a lot.EDIT: Didn't work. Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles

&OnukoroLosses=011&OnukoroWins=0

According to your progress file you haven't betten Onukoro but lost to them 11 times.Also, I can't remember if this was an issue or not, but OnukoroLosses might need to be 0 to avoid a glitch.
Wat. Not only did I beat Onu Koro just yesterday, but Whenua acted like I had before that as well! Oh well, I'll see if that fixes it. Thanks a lot.EDIT:Didn't work.
I took a closer look, plugging your values into my own getstate.txt and doing some tinkering. If the Crystal items are higher than 1, the cutscene won't play. Set the following values to 1 and you should be able to view the cutscene:
&ItemCrystalPurity=1&&ItemCrystalPeace=1&&ItemCrystalFaith=1&&ItemCrystalCreation=1&&ItemCrystalProsperity=1&&ItemCrystalCourage=1&

Are signatures still a thing?

• 3 weeks later...