• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

Bionicle: The Unofficial Audiobook Series

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Offline Hapori Tohu

Hapori Tohu
  • None
  • Heart of BZPower

• 950 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 01:32 PM

It's been over a month, but this project deserves recognition nonetheless. Our own Hahli Husky and Janus have betrayed us and our incorruptible sense of nostalgia by reading the Bionicle comics out loud, and our omnipresent Sixbot drone has caught the audio file and posted it on HH's blog to vilify them both. You can read the entry <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&blogid=527&showentry=121112' target='offsite'>here</a> and view other atrocities from this pair of hardened convicts <a href='http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=blog&module=display&section=blog&blogid=527&showentry=121875' target='offsite'>here</a>. Will anything stop this mad dynamic duo? Our only hope is to go listen to the audio files and familiarize ourselves with their cunning criminal capers.View the full article

#2 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Gahlok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,492 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 04:37 PM

VERY interesting!I've been thinking about doing the same kind of thing myself with the BIONICLEStory web serials.

wearewaiting.gif
Credit goes to JrMasterModelBuilder for the banner.

The Bring Back Bionicle Club is back! PM me or leave a message in my blog if you want in.

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

#3 Online TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Fluidic Master Nuva

• 1,333 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 04:50 PM

How do you read a comic out loud?

Posted Image

TheSkeletonMan939's Soundtrack Emporium!

And thanks to Black Six for all those proto boosts he gave me over the years.

#4 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,909 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 05:08 PM

How do you read a comic out loud?

Listen and find out!

#5 Offline Wazdakka

Wazdakka
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 373 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2012 - 09:51 PM

Love it. Are there more coming? :P

Edited by Wazdakka, Nov 19 2012 - 09:51 PM.

Steam Name: Toa Onua - always ready for TF2 or a good chat.Xbox Live Gamertag: PluggedSky51173 - Halo 4 for (4) the win!Minecraft Username: ThePoohster - sometimes play on T9K.Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko set), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Black, White, and Grey Krana, Heat Vision, Sonic, Fire Resistance, Power Scream, and Shadow Kraata, Axonn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

#6 Offline Makaru

Makaru
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Forum Leaders
  • Senior Not So Grump

• 11,186 posts
  •   BZP Leader

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 12:38 PM

My uncle knows the producer. They totally are gonna do more.

13432482545_b80a31ed8e_n.jpg

Can you lose to me in a rap battle? Shoryuken! ~K. Masters

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users